Author Topic: Breaking Bad  (Read 152217 times)

few123456789

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -87
Re: Breaking Bad
« Reply #780 on: September 01, 2013, 11:14:00 PM »
Very disappointing episode, this season needs blood asap
You have to have transition episodes.

saucy ragu

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 517
« Reply #781 on: September 01, 2013, 11:24:54 PM »
That was unexpected move to have Skylar insist on Jesse's death, and it gives Walter reason to do it, since he's all about doing what's best for his family.

Hank is just as bad as Walter now, willing to sacrifice Jesse to defeat his enemy. The West ain't big enough for the two of them.

I think Jesse is intending to die--He feels he has nothing to live for, giving his money away didn't recompense the guilt he felt, but the possibility of putting Walter to justice has given him a new motive, and I have a feeling that his thought process is leading to martyrdom--his death/sacrifice will pay for the sins he's committed, and give Hank the evidence he needs to convict Walter.

I was hoping Flynn was going to pull a bottle of Petron when he met his dad at the pool.
Quote from: brent
sorrymom, when 112 sing to you what kinda feelin do it bring to you?

Thrillho

• Rep: 133
« Reply #782 on: September 02, 2013, 03:19:57 AM »
I don't think Walt will try to get rid of Jesse.  It will seem like that the whole rest of the way though, I bet.  The fact that everyone on the show is trying to get Walt to do it makes me think Jesse may be the only thing Walt won't sacrifice.  I mean, really, what would surprise everyone more than it turning out that Walt actually does care about him for real?

ScreamingHand

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 19
« Reply #783 on: September 02, 2013, 03:34:43 AM »
jesse and walt need to hash things out

landCow

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 91
« Reply #784 on: September 02, 2013, 05:05:40 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

There was a good chunk of plot development and thats alright with me. The way some people respond its like they want tv shows to be non stop carnage for 50 straight minutes  ::)

enter the dankness

• Rep: 10
« Reply #785 on: September 02, 2013, 05:35:06 AM »
skylers tits

SFblah

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 668
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #786 on: September 02, 2013, 05:51:38 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

There was a good chunk of plot development and thats alright with me. The way some people respond its like they want tv shows to be non stop carnage for 50 straight minutes  ::)

I agree. My gf finds these episodes boring but you need plot and character development. A calm before the storm.

Greg Road

« Reply #787 on: September 02, 2013, 09:31:47 AM »
These are some weird twists they keep throwing out there - like why would Walt be with a "guy" during their meeting, whom is practically out in the open and like 20 feet away from him. When you bring a "guy" with you to something like that they are usually hidden pretty well. Plus it's HEISENBERG - when he wants something done he fucking does it himself. That's why everyone is so afraid of him - he's ruthless. I just found that part kind of stupid. And the gasoline part was pretty stupid as well. I'm interested to know what Jesse meant by his "other home" or whatever he said - I can't seem to put anything together with that.

saucy ragu

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 517
« Reply #788 on: September 02, 2013, 09:44:26 AM »
These are some weird twists they keep throwing out there - like why would Walt be with a "guy" during their meeting, whom is practically out in the open and like 20 feet away from him. When you bring a "guy" with you to something like that they are usually hidden pretty well. Plus it's HEISENBERG - when he wants something done he fucking does it himself. That's why everyone is so afraid of him - he's ruthless. I just found that part kind of stupid. And the gasoline part was pretty stupid as well. I'm interested to know what Jesse meant by his "other home" or whatever he said - I can't seem to put anything together with that.

Jesse's a junkie, and that scene was manifested from his paranoid point-of-view. I don't think it was meant to be overlooked when they cut from Jesses interpretation of events and uncertainty of the other man to Gomez & Hanks unobstructed view of a clear win. The music really made the scene, but those flashes between the two parties gives you a look with sober eyes--Jesse is afraid, but determined.
Quote from: brent
sorrymom, when 112 sing to you what kinda feelin do it bring to you?

Greg Road

« Reply #789 on: September 02, 2013, 10:17:04 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Jesse's a junkie, and that scene was manifested from his paranoid point-of-view. I don't think it was meant to be overlooked when they cut from Jesses interpretation of events and uncertainty of the other man to Gomez & Hanks unobstructed view of a clear win. The music really made the scene, but those flashes between the two parties gives you a look with sober eyes--Jesse is afraid, but determined.

Ya I understand the scene, it was pretty clear what was happening - I'm saying it's a weak idea - but maybe it's just to lead to something better that he has in mind.

ice nine

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -308
« Reply #790 on: September 02, 2013, 10:40:32 AM »
walt also wanted to meet jesse in public for his own safety too though. he doesn't know where jesse's been or why he 'changed his mind' or anything. if you were planning to secretly kill somebody you wouldnt have your security standing ten feet away, yea i get that. but if you are fearing for your life, from a unstable junkie, having your security a few feet away in plain sight makes it safer for walt. i dunno if i explained it well. anyways u guys are right, its just jesse being so fucked up and now extremely scared of walt that he is being irrational
I;m sure i;m not the only dc/monster/subaru type guy here

SFblah

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 668
« Reply #791 on: September 02, 2013, 12:24:54 PM »
I don't think Walt made the call to Todd about Jesse cuz that's what the writers want us to think. I'm thinking he's gonna have either

A.) Todd and his uncle take out Hank. Walt knows Hank doesn't have shit on him yet and since he knows Jesse doesn't trust him I'm sure he's realized if Hank gets Jesse to talk then he's fucked.

or

B.) Use Todd and his uncle to fake his own death so he can bail cuz the walls are closing in on him.

Even though Hank is family, like Walt has said before, their family relationship is fucked and will never be fixed and Hank will never give up. I don't think it will be Jesse because even though he plays mind games with him Walt still seems to want to keep Jesse safe.

Shitbag

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 167
  • A mystery wrapped inside a Twinkie
« Reply #792 on: September 02, 2013, 12:34:43 PM »
The place that Jesse went to meet Walt looked like a rad spot, anybody know if there's any footage of it somewhere?
Believe it was the convention center or something, ledges were definitely skate stopped but I was trying to figure out if the guy pushing around on flat was mongo or not, bummed he wasn't.

Oh and I'm absolutely on team Lydia from day one, she's the hottest fucking piece on the show and whenever she's on the screen I just can't get enough like Depeche Mode I hope she ends up dead though she pretty much deserves to die. From choking on someone's dick that is. Mine.

Seriously though, there's been skating in two out of the four new episodes so far, what are the chances that we see one more scene?

The Human Condom

• Rep: 45
  • Free condoms! Free condoms from The Human Condom.
    • : /skeɪt/ avatar image
« Reply #793 on: September 02, 2013, 02:39:59 PM »

TheKraken

• Rep: -19
« Reply #794 on: September 02, 2013, 04:07:14 PM »
I don't think Walt made the call to Todd about Jesse cuz that's what the writers want us to think. I'm thinking he's gonna have either

A.) Todd and his uncle take out Hank. Walt knows Hank doesn't have shit on him yet and since he knows Jesse doesn't trust him I'm sure he's realized if Hank gets Jesse to talk then he's fucked.

or

B.) Use Todd and his uncle to fake his own death so he can bail cuz the walls are closing in on him.

Even though Hank is family, like Walt has said before, their family relationship is fucked and will never be fixed and Hank will never give up. I don't think it will be Jesse because even though he plays mind games with him Walt still seems to want to keep Jesse safe.
Hank dying would make a lot of sense, he didn't even tell anyone about Walt.. except marie that will come back to haunt Walt

Energy Turtle

• Rep: 15
« Reply #795 on: September 02, 2013, 04:18:11 PM »
By "other home" I'm guessing Jesse meant he is going to let Jr. know who his father really is. That's the last thing Walt wants.

ice nine

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -308
« Reply #796 on: September 02, 2013, 04:24:25 PM »
Expand Quote

or

[close]
Hank dying would make a lot of sense, he didn't even tell anyone about Walt.. except marie that will come back to haunt Walt
something tells me hanks partner may know what's going on
I;m sure i;m not the only dc/monster/subaru type guy here

ROCKxADIO420

« Reply #797 on: September 02, 2013, 04:41:23 PM »
nah thats just what the writers want us to think

SEAN PABLO

• Rep: -78
« Reply #798 on: September 02, 2013, 04:42:51 PM »
so what is this show everyone keeps talking about??

LesbianPUNCH

• Rep: 25
« Reply #799 on: September 03, 2013, 12:24:26 AM »
the gasoline part was pretty stupid as well.

I honestly thought that part was funny, sort of an ode to Walt harking back to the early days, clumsily trying to cover his tracks.  Reminded me of that early scene, Walt in his underwear, gun in hand, during that first cook in the desert. 

Despite the slow pace of the episode, I think a lot of awesome things are established.  Namely, the teaming up of Hank and Jesse.  Also, getting to see Hank's ruthlessness in being willing to throw Jesse to the dogs for his cause sort of changes the dynamic.  I'm no longer on Hank's side, the black and white, good guy bad buy lines have been blurred, and though you know Walter should die, you also know Jesse is a pawn in Hank's hand while Walt seems to want things to mend between them.  Tricky show, a lot of possibilities.  I love it.  Sauce a fat dish.

MostlyLurkin'

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -49
« Reply #800 on: September 04, 2013, 07:05:20 PM »
Jesse is probably gonna get wetted soon. It's gonna suck to see his character go, I might shed a tear or two.  Also I never thought about having sex with Marie until like season 5 for some reason. She started appealing to me so suddenly. I'll always hate Skyler and her stupid face tho.

Check out the episode of Talking Bad with "Skyler". She was fucking HOT dude

BraveUlysses

« Reply #801 on: September 04, 2013, 07:19:54 PM »
I was too busy laughing my ass off at Aaron Paul's red skinny jeans to notice her.

MostlyLurkin'

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #802 on: September 04, 2013, 07:27:28 PM »
I was too busy laughing my ass off at Aaron Paul's red skinny jeans to notice her.

Haha, yeah. Looked like something Nyjah would wear, huh?

LesbianPUNCH

• Rep: 25
« Reply #803 on: September 05, 2013, 12:33:41 AM »
New theory.  Walt hires Todd and gang to kill Jesse.  Jesse and Hank find Walt's money in the desert.  Shortly after, Jesse gets picked off by Todd and gang.  Todd and gang demand payment for said killing.  Walt becomes the target.  By then, a story begins forming about Heisenberg, the money, the deaths.  Hank is a hero.  Walt and his family go into hiding.  Walt is tailed.  Walt gets killed in a gunfight in the New Mexico Desert.  Jr. eats bowl of cereal, oblivious. 

Blunderbutt

• Rep: 0
« Reply #804 on: September 05, 2013, 02:55:44 AM »
New theory. Walt abandons New Mexico and starts a new family to cover his tracks. Has 3 kids, a delinquit, a goofy lil buddy, and a genius. Names the latter Malcom. Breaking Bad is the prequel to Malcolm in the Middle

castillo's curls

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 70
« Reply #805 on: September 05, 2013, 04:13:56 AM »

Alan

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2533
« Reply #806 on: September 05, 2013, 04:28:29 AM »
New theory. Walt abandons New Mexico and starts a new family to cover his tracks. Has 3 kids, a delinquit, a goofy lil buddy, and a genius. Names the latter Malcom. Breaking Bad is the prequel to Malcolm in the Middle

Wow, what an original idea! GTFO with that meme shit.
Hosin' out the cab of his pickup truck
He's got his 8-track playin' really fuckin' loud

MostlyLurkin'

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #807 on: September 05, 2013, 05:55:10 AM »

YEEEEES!!! Hahaha. I was literally crossing my fingers that the rollerblading from Malcolm in the middle would be involved in this. Brilliant.

Merked

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -157
« Reply #808 on: September 05, 2013, 06:53:20 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

or

[close]
[close]
something tells me hanks partner may know what's going on

Gomie?  How so?

Also, SFBlah, both those theories are more plausible than Walt offing Jesse in my opinion.  Good critical thinking skills.
I suck at SLAP.

BraveUlysses

« Reply #809 on: September 05, 2013, 07:23:18 AM »
If anybody kills Jesse I really want it to be Walt.