Author Topic: Breaking Bad  (Read 152212 times)

Merked

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -157
Re: Breaking Bad
« Reply #990 on: September 23, 2013, 07:13:13 AM »
Todds character is fucking gnarly, the nicest psychopath ever.

Truth.

I don't want Jesse to die, but if he does, I will gain even more respect for the show.  A dark ass mother fucking ending like that would really just blow minds.  Everyone dies except for Walt, who just waits out his cancer, reflecting on how many people he has killed, how many lives he has ruined, and how he destroyed his family. 
I suck at SLAP.

peewee

« Reply #991 on: September 23, 2013, 08:22:52 AM »
what dude ripping walt off?

i thought he was talking about how uncle jack and the nazis ripped off walt and took all his money, but left him one barrel

Rumpleforeskin

« Reply #992 on: September 23, 2013, 08:41:49 AM »
Jesse kills Walt

Rumpleforeskin

« Reply #993 on: September 23, 2013, 08:44:09 AM »
Then hangs himself. Todd is a corrupt FBI agent.  He's out to get Lydia.

shone237

« Reply #994 on: September 23, 2013, 08:57:48 AM »
I saw Todd on a date with Ann from arrested development at the upright citizens theater sat night. Not one to be starstruck, I just found it funny.

foureyedjim

« Reply #995 on: September 23, 2013, 08:58:48 AM »
I think Walt will give the ricin to Lydia in Stevia she puts in her drink at the diner. She refuses to drink without it.

and lures todd into a trap?  I'd like to see this haha.
I'm curious as to what he will do with the shotgun though.  It seems too obvious that he'll just shoot some fuckers with it.

Bantam

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 280
  • buhgock
« Reply #996 on: September 23, 2013, 09:07:39 AM »
I saw Todd on a date with Ann from arrested development at the upright citizens theater sat night. Not one to be starstruck, I just found it funny.

Her?

Greg Road

« Reply #997 on: September 23, 2013, 09:47:54 AM »
I think the flashback scene of them cooking and Jesse not smoking in the RV will play into them cooking now, Jesse will probably blow up the lab killing Meth Damon and whom ever else is around - Walt will show up and find everyone dead and than be confronted with a dead or dying Jesse - maybe. Jesse is probably suicidal at this point so maybe he'll just kill himself in the lab. I doubt the show will end with a big shoot out, I think they just want viewers to think that.

Greg Road

« Reply #998 on: September 23, 2013, 09:48:39 AM »
The best prediction I read was Jesse waking up from a dream in Walt's chemistry class. That would be funny.

Fastfreddy

« Reply #999 on: September 23, 2013, 09:57:50 AM »
A good read:
http://www.theatlantic.com/entertainment/archive/2013/09/-em-breaking-bad-em-is-heisenberg-alive-is-walter-white/279886/

I also think that all the references to smoking (showing Todd smoking quite a lot, and Jesse being reprimanded for almost lighting up will play out some way)

One thing I'm curious about: What is the timeline from when he arrived in NH to when he leaves?

BraveUlysses

« Reply #1000 on: September 23, 2013, 10:00:06 AM »
How do you even end a show like this on the right note?
« Last Edit: September 23, 2013, 10:06:45 AM by BraveUlysses »

Donkey Lips

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 976
« Reply #1001 on: September 23, 2013, 10:06:22 AM »
From Flynn completely corn flaking on him, and being too amped up to listen to his Dad, and that dude completely ripping Walt off... That was sad.

I don't blame Flynn at all. In his mind, his Dad is a drug lord that is responsible for the death of his uncle Hank, who Flynn looked up to. He doesn't know shit about his father and his reactions are completely justified.

Dude "ripping Walt off" is doing his job. He can't get all gushy and emotionally attached to people. He has a job to put well known criminals into hiding. He's doing exactly that and doing a great job at it.

Bummed they killed Andrea but in reality, no person in this show is safe, that's been said before. I don't know how the ricin will play into the future of the show, but obviously the M60 is meant for the white supremacists, since Walt assured Lawson that it was going to stay in town.

Edit - Jesse is fucked. I really hope he dies. Letting him live past this is awful. Instead of beating him to death in the first season like they intended, they're beating Jesse to death over the span of the last 3 seasons.

« Last Edit: September 23, 2013, 10:12:31 AM by Donkey Lips »

clemsausage

• Rep: 23
  • Recordings of Boardings
    • Recordings of Boardings avatar image
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #1002 on: September 23, 2013, 10:21:13 AM »
pretty hyped on that new vacuum repair dude character. almost like an answer to people like me who were missing mike.

SFblah

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 668
« Reply #1003 on: September 23, 2013, 10:38:10 AM »
Walt's not holding up too well.

This one rules.

chuck d

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 234
« Reply #1004 on: September 23, 2013, 12:46:46 PM »
^^ That second one, hahahahaha!

LesbianPUNCH

• Rep: 25
« Reply #1005 on: September 23, 2013, 02:21:43 PM »
This episode was really tragic.  These characters are so multi-dimmensional, so real.  From Jack, who is a scum-of-the-earth white supremacist murderer who you end up having respect for based on his strange kindness and odd ideals that he sticks to, to Todd, who mind-fucks you with every calm and heartfelt thing he says while coldly murdering someone, to Walt, who I now find myself rooting for even though I want him to die. 

Man, I really hope Jesse gets his justice.  I was so fucking stoked when I saw Jesse loose and on the run, thinking "Finally this fool will get some peace," only for the most fucked thing ever to happen to him thus far.  Watching Andrea's murder was like someone stomping on a dove.  Just not cool. 

Overall though, episode 15 set the stage for the finale but not in a very satisfying way.  The episode was littered with odd bits of humor that kind of took me out of the moment.  I expected more events to unravel, and instead settled with everything already established becoming one shade darker.  I don't know how they're going to wrap this all up in one episode.  I will say, however, that I do like that the majority of the players in this game are still alive.  There are a lot of loops to close, and you know next weeks episode is going to be fucking heart-wrenching. 

castillo's curls

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 70
« Reply #1006 on: September 23, 2013, 03:11:16 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Her?

If true, that is really mind blowing.

DMH

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 90
« Reply #1007 on: September 23, 2013, 06:27:07 PM »
As much as last night's episode had some crazy shit happen (Andrea getting killed was very saddening), I didn't feel like it really advanced the plot too much aside from the last minute or so. It really just kind of amplified everything and explained the passing time from episode 1 of season 5. Is it lame that I was disappointed with the lack of real interaction? It just didn't feel like that much was happening compared to the other episodes this season.

Carlo Lemmings

• Rep: -130
« Reply #1008 on: September 23, 2013, 07:33:48 PM »
This episode was really tragic.  These characters are so multi-dimmensional, so real.  From Jack, who is a scum-of-the-earth white supremacist murderer who you end up having respect for based on his strange kindness and odd ideals that he sticks to, to Todd, who mind-fucks you with every calm and heartfelt thing he says while coldly murdering someone, to Walt, who I now find myself rooting for even though I want him to die. 

Man, I really hope Jesse gets his justice.  I was so fucking stoked when I saw Jesse loose and on the run, thinking "Finally this fool will get some peace," only for the most fucked thing ever to happen to him thus far.  Watching Andrea's murder was like someone stomping on a dove.  Just not cool. 

Overall though, episode 15 set the stage for the finale but not in a very satisfying way.  The episode was littered with odd bits of humor that kind of took me out of the moment.  I expected more events to unravel, and instead settled with everything already established becoming one shade darker.  I don't know how they're going to wrap this all up in one episode.  I will say, however, that I do like that the majority of the players in this game are still alive.  There are a lot of loops to close, and you know next weeks episode is going to be fucking heart-wrenching. 

He brought it on himself. He's had many chances to have peace, but he's just an irrational emotionally unstable addict.

foureyedjim

« Reply #1009 on: September 23, 2013, 07:39:19 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

He brought it on himself. He's had many chances to have peace, but he's just an irrational emotionally unstable addict.

he's a fuck up for sure his mistakes are what make him so endearing.  He just wants to be happy man  :'( :'( :'(

pez

• Rep: 6
« Reply #1010 on: September 23, 2013, 08:12:50 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

Her?
[close]

If true, that is really mind blowing.

I hope they enjoyed their mayon-eggs

I really liked that they brought grey matter back into the fold considering it was his catalyst for coming as far as he has and now it's kept him moving

Glue Reed

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 159
« Reply #1011 on: September 24, 2013, 07:17:29 AM »

But holy shit, Max Cherry being in the episode almost made up for all that depressing shit. Jackie Brown is one of my favourite movies and he just kills it.

They have a lot to tie up in the last episode. I'm confident they'll do it. I liked how they represented how much time had passed with the cabin and Jesse cooking.

also no sure if you noticed but Uncle Jack is played by Michael Bowen, who was also in Jackie Brown (the other cop opposite Michael Keaton)... also was in Kill Bill (my name's Buck and I like to fuck).  he's an awesome actor and Uncle Jack is an awesome character.

something that crossed my mind is that Jesse might have to take it all the way back to the first season (the flashback made me htink about it) and remember that with altering the chemicals just a little, he can make explosives and poison gas.  might even go kamakaze.

so much to wrap up in one episode... it's gonna be insane.

woodsman

• Rep: 65
« Reply #1012 on: September 24, 2013, 07:58:51 AM »
 Is that new Saul Goodman show going to be him managing a Nebraska Cinnabun? That could be pretty good if you had Huell, Skinny Pete and Badger all working there.

_aminal

• Rep: -8
  • win some, lose most.
« Reply #1013 on: September 24, 2013, 08:38:50 AM »
this episode just made me want to watch the next episode.

Ed's impossibles are like gonzs kickflips....

BraveUlysses

« Reply #1014 on: September 24, 2013, 09:19:00 AM »
Is that new Saul Goodman show going to be him managing a Nebraska Cinnabun? That could be pretty good if you had Huell, Skinny Pete and Badger all working there.
It's going to be a prequel.

camel filters

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1312
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #1015 on: September 24, 2013, 09:40:03 AM »
Expand Quote

But holy shit, Max Cherry being in the episode almost made up for all that depressing shit. Jackie Brown is one of my favourite movies and he just kills it.

They have a lot to tie up in the last episode. I'm confident they'll do it. I liked how they represented how much time had passed with the cabin and Jesse cooking.
[close]

also no sure if you noticed but Uncle Jack is played by Michael Bowen, who was also in Jackie Brown (the other cop opposite Michael Keaton)... also was in Kill Bill (my name's Buck and I like to fuck).  he's an awesome actor and Uncle Jack is an awesome character.

something that crossed my mind is that Jesse might have to take it all the way back to the first season (the flashback made me htink about it) and remember that with altering the chemicals just a little, he can make explosives and poison gas.  might even go kamakaze.

so much to wrap up in one episode... it's gonna be insane.
Yeah i just checked imdb and it blew my mind. I kept thinking uncle jack looked alot like a cracked out michael bowen haha. Then i noticed his name in the credits. so awesome.

brycickle

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 169
« Reply #1016 on: September 24, 2013, 09:46:32 AM »
It's Nebraska, so it will either be a Runza or an Amigo's.

You and the D00D have turned this thread into a horrible head-on-collision between a short bus full of regular kids and a van full of paraplegics.

NickDagger

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -32
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #1017 on: September 24, 2013, 12:51:48 PM »
"DIS YA BOI NICK DAGGAL" -Arto Saari

the snake

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 350
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #1018 on: September 24, 2013, 01:06:58 PM »

haha remind me the dog represents jesse etc

ticklefingers

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -217
  • middleweight lurker
« Reply #1019 on: September 24, 2013, 01:31:17 PM »