Author Topic: mel gibson is out of his mind  (Read 8375 times)

Donkey Lips

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 991
Re: mel gibson is out of his mind
« Reply #90 on: July 14, 2010, 01:35:40 PM »
Oh shit, and another one!
http://gawker.com/5586812/ill-burn-the-goddamn-house-down-but-blow-me-first-mel-gibson-gets-creative-in-his-latest-rant

"I DESERVE TO BE BLOWN FIRST, BEFORE THE FUCKING JACUZZI. I'LL BURN THE HOUSE DOWN, BUT BLOW ME FIRST"

« Reply #91 on: July 14, 2010, 03:17:31 PM »
I envy this guy's capacity for anger

jimi420

« Reply #92 on: July 14, 2010, 03:50:18 PM »
even though all this is really terrible and he's a piece of shit, i can't help but laugh really fucking hard at all this. he just doesn't give one single fuck about it.

Inbred Jed

« Reply #93 on: July 14, 2010, 03:50:21 PM »
He's in definite need of a double rainbow.

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -936
  • I own Malibu? I am going to fuck you.
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #94 on: July 14, 2010, 05:06:44 PM »
even though all this is really terrible and he's a piece of shit, i can't help but laugh really fucking hard at all this. he just doesn't give one single fuck about it.
I get nervous laughter with it. Not sure if I am amused or absolutely creeped out by hearing a message like this.
Are you a kook? If you would say this, the answer is “YES”
I quit skating for a time due to piling out

CigaretteBeer

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -392
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #95 on: July 14, 2010, 05:33:39 PM »
http://gawker.com/5586812/ill-burn-the-goddamn-house-down-but-blow-me-first-mel-gibson-gets-creative-in-his-latest-rant

"I DESERVE TO BE BLOWN FIRST, BEFORE THE FUCKING JACUZZI. I'LL BURN THE HOUSE DOWN, BUT BLOW ME FIRST"

Amazing
"You were such a shitty parent that your kid couldn't even make it to term A guy who killed his child before it could be born because he was so shitty didn't do anything wrong.You know how the rest of us became positive members of society BY NOT BEING PIECES OF SHIT IN THE FIRST PLACE"-Ronald Reagon

Bobby Peru

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 605
    • Community Push avatar image
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #96 on: July 14, 2010, 06:04:57 PM »
Expand Quote
agreed, but i can't take it quite that far. still going to watch mel's films and listen to miles davis's and bob marely's music.
[close]
What did Miles Davis and Bob Marley do that's comparable to Mel Gibson? By the way, what's a "daygo"?

I think it has something to do with this:

"Wayeeeeat...now dayyygo"

This is all pretty disturbing, but there is some hilarious stuff in these. "You're a pain in my ass! Stop being that!"

bakingsoda

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 20
« Reply #97 on: July 14, 2010, 06:26:01 PM »
I feel bad for this woman but that doesn't make Mel Gibson's rants any less funny.

Best thing is still from the second rant.
"WHAT!? WHAT!?"

Donkey Lips

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 991
« Reply #98 on: July 14, 2010, 06:30:32 PM »
I didn't think somebody could get a rage stroke like that. I bet he's bleeding from the ears as he's screaming. It's just funny how carried away he gets when she's all mellow (cause she's recording it). Imagine if she tried to argue back.

eight oh eight

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 176
« Reply #99 on: July 14, 2010, 06:40:17 PM »

NickDagger

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -32
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #100 on: July 14, 2010, 06:56:58 PM »

best quote of all time. best MAN of all time. best ANYTHING of all time.
"DIS YA BOI NICK DAGGAL" -Arto Saari

everypennyfedcar

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 109
  • Getting paid like a biker with the best crank.
« Reply #101 on: July 14, 2010, 08:30:38 PM »
He's able to keep his anger level at a steady pace throughout the whole phone call. He never tapers off and gets a little calmer, just keeps going at it.
"YOU'RE A PAIN IN MY ASS! YOU'RE A PAIN IN MY ASS! YOU'RE A PAIN IN MY ASS!"
Spray it like a high-rank sniper in the West Bank.

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #102 on: July 14, 2010, 08:34:23 PM »
Somebody should make a celebrity sound board for him. It would be fun to prank call somebody with it.

StabMasterArson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 774
« Reply #103 on: July 14, 2010, 09:19:36 PM »
I absolutly love seeing what pieces of shit famous people end up being.

CigaretteBeer

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -392
« Reply #104 on: July 14, 2010, 10:06:24 PM »
Mel Gibson is my hero now
"You were such a shitty parent that your kid couldn't even make it to term A guy who killed his child before it could be born because he was so shitty didn't do anything wrong.You know how the rest of us became positive members of society BY NOT BEING PIECES OF SHIT IN THE FIRST PLACE"-Ronald Reagon

SFblah

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 668
« Reply #105 on: July 14, 2010, 11:01:59 PM »
via http://twitter.com/michaelianblack

Finally heard the Mel Gibson tape. I hate to say it, but I don't think he and his girlfriend are going to make it.

brycickle

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 168
« Reply #106 on: July 15, 2010, 01:41:44 AM »
He just needs some relationship advice from Charlie Sheen, and everything will be fine.

You and the D00D have turned this thread into a horrible head-on-collision between a short bus full of regular kids and a van full of paraplegics.

Sleazy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 264
  • tiger style
« Reply #107 on: July 15, 2010, 02:24:10 AM »
i can't even imagine how much shit this guy talks when she actaully blows him

via http://twitter.com/michaelianblack

Finally heard the Mel Gibson tape. I hate to say it, but I don't think he and his girlfriend are going to make it.

oh my god, thank you, thank you... hahaha

Buddha

• Rep: -205
« Reply #108 on: July 15, 2010, 03:32:10 AM »
Mel's no Saint but she's a pro with Russian Mob connections.  It's obviously a set up, who knows how far it goes.  He didn't make it that difficult though, played right into it.  

“These copies were professionally made for distribution,” says forensic audio and video expert, Arlo. “Their quality is extraordinary … I would be willing to bet that someone with a background in recording these types of messages helped Oksana do so to entrap Gibson. I would also expect that a person or persons also helped her edit the recordings.”

“The audio files were most certainly edited intentionally and the forensic terminology for this, is tampering,” says Arlo. “The edits that I found would have been done post-recording and are clearly done to redact dialog — which means to intentionally remove words,” says Arlo. “I can tell there are gaps and edits in several ways by using waveform analysis and zero crossing analysis. These are most certainly digital recordings so there is no tape involved.”

“Oksana was speaking through a large diaphragm microphone,” says Frank. “Mel’s responses are on another channel and he is on a speaker phone. Whoever is helping her is patching it through to her. They are using something called a hybrid coupler which is used to separate the two voices.  The coupler’s purpose is to accept a phone line and enable you to record what’s coming back from the phone conversation.”
-Arlo West, CEO of Creative Forensic Services

http://www.hollywoodlife.com/2010/07/14/mel-gibson-audio-tapes-edited-tampered-with-oksana/

Russian Mob Connections:

It was her "family friend" Sergey Kuzmin who helped her get to Britain.  He is a high profile Banker affiliated with the Russian mafia.  She was no doubt enlisted in some sort of mafia extortion/spy ring.   I would trust a Nigerian before this woman.

You can find his name peppered through these articles:

http://www.premier.gov.ru/eng/premier/press/ru/3221/  

http://rumafia.com/person.php?id=66

http://rumafia.com/person.php?id=65

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #109 on: July 15, 2010, 06:35:16 PM »
That might be true and all, but he still definitely said what he said. I think I would call it a set up for sure, but would stop short of entrapment. Entrapment implies that if the set up didn't exist he wouldn't have acted that way. As far as I understand it works like this: If a cop comes up to you and pushes weed on you and you buy it, that could be entrapment because if that cop wasn't pushing the weed on you, you might not have bought it. If you ask the cop to sell you weed, they can say the officer's offer to sell did not affect whether the buyer would have sought out the drug, because you asked first.
In the end I'm sure she is no angel, I'm pretty sure they started up when Mel was still married to his last wife.

H8R part 4

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -301
« Reply #110 on: July 15, 2010, 06:54:30 PM »
Mel's no Saint but she's a pro with Russian Mob connections.  It's obviously a set up, who knows how far it goes.  He didn't make it that difficult though, played right into it.  

“These copies were professionally made for distribution,” says forensic audio and video expert, Arlo. “Their quality is extraordinary … I would be willing to bet that someone with a background in recording these types of messages helped Oksana do so to entrap Gibson. I would also expect that a person or persons also helped her edit the recordings.”

“The audio files were most certainly edited intentionally and the forensic terminology for this, is tampering,” says Arlo. “The edits that I found would have been done post-recording and are clearly done to redact dialog — which means to intentionally remove words,” says Arlo. “I can tell there are gaps and edits in several ways by using waveform analysis and zero crossing analysis. These are most certainly digital recordings so there is no tape involved.”

“Oksana was speaking through a large diaphragm microphone,” says Frank. “Mel’s responses are on another channel and he is on a speaker phone. Whoever is helping her is patching it through to her. They are using something called a hybrid coupler which is used to separate the two voices.  The coupler’s purpose is to accept a phone line and enable you to record what’s coming back from the phone conversation.”
-Arlo West, CEO of Creative Forensic Services

http://www.hollywoodlife.com/2010/07/14/mel-gibson-audio-tapes-edited-tampered-with-oksana/

Russian Mob Connections:

It was her "family friend" Sergey Kuzmin who helped her get to Britain.  He is a high profile Banker affiliated with the Russian mafia.  She was no doubt enlisted in some sort of mafia extortion/spy ring.   I would trust a Nigerian before this woman.

You can find his name peppered through these articles:

http://www.premier.gov.ru/eng/premier/press/ru/3221/  

http://rumafia.com/person.php?id=66

http://rumafia.com/person.php?id=65

the plot thickens!

it was so obvious that she set him up.  sure, mel is still a dick but that chick is a master manipulator.  i mean to get someone to go off like mel did, shes a pro at pushing peoples buttons. 

grimcity

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2218
  • computer says no
« Reply #111 on: July 15, 2010, 07:00:04 PM »
She or her private investigator or the mob wouldn't have recorded the call if they weren't aware that the call was going to be like that.

Or rather, the fact that the call was recorded had no bearing on what came out of his mouth. If there's an explainable context for what he said outside of what we hear as conversation, I'd be hard pressed to imagine what that context would be.

Beer Keg Peg Leg

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -35
« Reply #112 on: July 15, 2010, 07:00:52 PM »
The context of really wanting to be blown.

grimcity

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2218
  • computer says no
« Reply #113 on: July 15, 2010, 07:02:09 PM »
The context of really wanting to be blown.

This is true, as I understand her vagina wasn't in proper working condition at the time.

H8R part 4

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -301
« Reply #114 on: July 15, 2010, 07:10:00 PM »
She or her private investigator or the mob wouldn't have recorded the call if they weren't aware that the call was going to be like that.

Or rather, the fact that the call was recorded had no bearing on what came out of his mouth. If there's an explainable context for what he said outside of what we hear as conversation, I'd be hard pressed to imagine what that context would be.

well according to that "expert"(grain of salt) hes saying she edited things out of the conversation but i don't really know about that.  what could she have taken out? and what could she have added in from another recording? 
like said, mels still a dick but she did a number on him and really, no dude is EVER going to get with that chick after this unless its just for head. 

StabMasterArson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 774
« Reply #115 on: July 15, 2010, 07:48:40 PM »
Mel Gibson is a dick. Plain and simple. You guys are looking into this like its fucking Watergate.

everypennyfedcar

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 109
  • Getting paid like a biker with the best crank.
« Reply #116 on: July 15, 2010, 08:20:18 PM »
no dude is EVER going to get with that chick after this unless its just for head. 
After hearing phone call number four, I don't think any guy would get with her for that.
EDIT:
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
« Last Edit: July 15, 2010, 08:23:12 PM by everypennyfedcar »
Spray it like a high-rank sniper in the West Bank.

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #117 on: July 15, 2010, 11:13:19 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

well according to that "expert"(grain of salt) hes saying she edited things out of the conversation but i don't really know about that.  what could she have taken out? and what could she have added in from another recording? 
like said, mels still a dick but she did a number on him and really, no dude is EVER going to get with that chick after this unless its just for head. 

Whoever said it doesn't matter is right, but for the sake of conversation it could have been something like this:
original conversation:
chick: I got a speeding ticket today for going 40 miles over the speed limit.
Mel: Oh boo hoo hoo
chick: It really ruined my day
Mel: You know what? You deserved it!

editted conversation:
chick: What about the time you punched me when I was holding the kid?
Mel: Oh boo hoo hoo
Chick: What kind of a man hits a woman with a child in her hands?
Mel: You know what? You deserved it!

Original conversation:
Chick: I want you to burn down my house for me to get insurance money
Mel: **Some angry bullshit about how it is his house**
Chick: Come on Mel, do it for me and I'll blow you afterwards
Mel:I will burn the fucking house down, but you will blow me first!
editted coversation: Just take out the chick's side.

I'm not sure how the whole "raped by a pack..." comment could be taken out of context.

Blue Fescue

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 305
« Reply #118 on: July 16, 2010, 12:17:51 AM »
Damn, he's even got old her out on the grind with character references and shit

Dr. Evan

• Rep: 24
« Reply #119 on: July 16, 2010, 12:31:53 AM »
Good God, Mel Gibson tosses the best life style hammers ever. 
Time you enjoyed wasting is never wasted - John Lennon