Author Topic: How old were you when you lost your virginity?  (Read 19747 times)

H8R part 4

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -301
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: How old were you when you lost your virginity?
« Reply #60 on: July 26, 2010, 10:51:46 AM »
just before i turned 13, it was with 2 girls, they were both 11.  we started playing truth or dare but it turned into just dare.  i didn't know what i was doing but it wasn't complaining.  i didn't get any pussy again until i was 15 but by then i knew what i was doing.         

grimcity

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2217
  • computer says no
« Reply #61 on: July 26, 2010, 11:45:59 AM »
Mine was awesome and horribly fucked up at the same time. I was 15, she was 25, and the alcoholic daughter of a state senator in the district of the microscopic little country town I was raised in.

I had skipped school that day to get drunk and faded at a local creek with a small crew of homies that ranged from my age to 19. While there, our group hooked up with another (but older) group getting fucked up, so we all chilled together and I wound up talking to homegirl for most of the day. I was very ready, and none of the people in the older crowd were strangers to me because our town was just that small... everyone knew everyone.

I straightened up and cleaned myself off to get back home the same time as I would have if I'd gone to school, and got her to meet me at one of my neighbors houses later that evening where we knew a brother and sister we could hang out and drink with (if any of you read Red State or are familiar with Erik Erickson, the right wing pundit on CNN... it was his house, he didn't booze but his older sister did and we could all barge at their place even with their folks home).

I fucked my stomach up over there by drinking grape Mad Dog and eating nothing but Cool Ranch Doritos... I accidentally puked in Erick & his sisters upstairs bathtub while everyone was out on the front porch. I cleaned up the mess, used up all of their mouthwash and came back down minty fresh to continue on.

I was still holding my shit together, talking game and seeing this as a major possibility. Some more friends called us to tell us they were having a little house party, so me and girl went. After an hour or so, we snuck off and did the deed... wasn't awkward for me at all, I was hyped... she was having a good time too, but it was really on the DL because she was sort've popular back then and it would've been bad for her socially (and legally) to get busted with me.

By the time we were done and had come back downstairs, I noticed it was roughly 4 in the morning and I knew I was in deep shit... my parents were fine with me chilling wherever around town as long as they knew where I was, but they had no fucking clue at that point... they still thought I was at Erik's house.

So, she drives me home, and when I get out of the car my dad busts out being PISSED... he and my mom had looked for me and shit, and by this point I was sweating booze so I couldn't hide the fact that I was fucked up. I told girly to get the fuck out of here, but my dad knew her car and immediately got on the phone and called her fucking dad (she had a little apartment behind her parents house).

My dad was all over the dude for letting his 25 year old daughter roll around with me, getting fucked up and all... it was really bad. They even met the next day to talk about it. I kept telling my parents that the blame was on me... everyone in town knew I drank and smoked except my parents I guess, but either way, it was really really fucked. Luckily the story never broke out in the news or anything, which would have been fucked because I really liked the girl and did everything I could that day to get that ass. After that night though, it was done... never talked to her again, and her dad never ran for reelection even though my family promised to never bring it up (my dad actually liked the guy and would have voted for him again) but he had political paranoia.

The thing is, a week later my dad straight up asked me if I'd fucked her... to which I said "yep." Then he told me if I'd just let him know where I'd been, none of the drama would have happened, and he ungrounded me when he found out I'd smushed her. He just made me promise to never let my mom know.

After everything had settled down, I became a king in my little town. Word had gotten around that I'd hit it, and I swear it was like the South Park episode where all the old dudes that knew were like "Yeeaaahhhh!" Hell, I was like that too. I went on a vagina rampage after that and through college up until I met the girl I'm married to.

I certainly don't regret a thing... even the bad shit that came with it. The events surrounding my first time made it unforgettable, and now she's a leathery old bag making babies with a douche I knew back in those days.

Perfection

• Rep: 59
« Reply #62 on: July 26, 2010, 12:00:44 PM »
I was 9 years old and he was 35. The sex was pretty rough and I couldn't walk for a week. Nothing special, just your standard deflowering story. o_O
          o_O

℗The P҉̵̞̟̠̖̗ E҉̵ R҉̵ F҉̵ E҉̵ C҉̵ T҉̵ I҉̵ O҉̵ N҉̵̞̟̠̖̗  Forum

BuddyPal

« Reply #63 on: July 26, 2010, 12:21:17 PM »
sent to prison at 16 for GTA, Aryans snuck up on me in the shower, the rest is up to your imagination....

grimcity

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2217
  • computer says no
« Reply #64 on: July 26, 2010, 12:27:47 PM »
I was 9 years old and he was 35. The sex was pretty rough and I couldn't walk for a week. Nothing special, just your standard deflowering story. o_O

The emphasis on pretty rough made me laugh loud enough to get my wife to trip out on your sig. haha

Bobbito

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -14
« Reply #65 on: July 26, 2010, 12:46:35 PM »
17 yrs old up against a gravestone. It was me, this chick I was seeing, and her friend with her boyfriend, all at a town fair. Walked off to the cemetery and started hooking up. The friend and her man were like 30 feet away against a tree while I was against a gravestone getting a beej so I said fuck it let's do it. 2 minutes later, I had never felt so good/satanic.

pancake man

• Rep: 34
« Reply #66 on: July 26, 2010, 02:37:53 PM »
18 years old. My prom night at my friends party. We had been drinking and my ex-girlfriend from freshman year was there. We started dancing and i remember her asking if i had sex to which i replied no, but i didn't care. I ended up fucking her next my friend's washer machine with no condom and lasting the usual 4 thrusts. nutted on her stomach, gave her my boxers to clean up and went to bed.

Clayton

• Rep: 78
    • Spot Hunter avatar image
« Reply #67 on: July 26, 2010, 04:29:56 PM »
I was 18, almost 19.

Had a couple opportunities in High School to bone that I didn't take due to me being a puss and thinking I was in love with some other bitch. If I had a time machine I'd have lost my v-card two years earlier.

It was my freshman year in college and I just got tired of people telling me, "You're still a virgin?!" so I got drunk and hooked up with a chubby phillipino slut on a toilet seat in the bathroom during a small party.

My friend had some weird crush on her and was tryin to beat at the same time, and it went down while he was on a beer run. When he came back he acted all pissed and was knocking on the door and shit trying to get us to stop. We giggled and pretended like we weren't doing anything.

Had a hard time locating her vag, she was probably a foot shorter than me. Didn't get to bust due to the interruptions. It was pretty awesome.

Stoeipoes

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 53
« Reply #68 on: July 26, 2010, 05:31:59 PM »
i was at the gym trying to lose some fat that ive gained over the years (i blame 7-11) when i got the golden message. "my parents aren't home you little virgin". i ran, and as i ran my johnson lee gradually grew until it maxed-out right as i passed stacy's house. stacy was levels too high for a lower-middle-class faced pizza n coke n nachos lover like me, but passing her house definitely did help me feel more aroused for gloria, the 30 year old ever quest master. i met her on omegle video as she was sharing her tits with strangers. although it was mostly her fat that made them so oversized, you could tell by the look on her face that she was proud of them. she opened the conversation with a report on how many men she has milked over the screen. she looked down and i heard typing sounds. "30 a day, sometimes 50 when im feeling sexy. u next hon?" after accidentally flashing lots of men with my 5 incher which i was obviously not proud of, after losing thousands of penis standoffs with many other cam jackers, i was ready to cum for any f(/sh)emale who could prove to me was not a fake stream. i told her to smile and nod her head while waving both hands towards the screen. she did so in a slutty manner and then my penis felt high for around 4 seconds as i made sure my cam was pointing at my erupting pagina. she left her hotmail addy and disconnected. a snack for later.

a few hours later i was feeling rather horny again after sitting through david lynch's inland empire with my 12 year old brother. we were both feeling a little lightheaded. my brother told me he had to go study for a test and went into his room. i knew what the fucker was up to. ive found his toys, ive found his dvds.

so i was ready to bust a load, and i remembered i got that sluts hotmail so i added her and she was online. after chatting for 30 minutes she agreed to show my her vagina if i paypal'd her 5 bucks. i didn't really have anything else to spend my money on so i sent the money. when she received it she looked satisfied. then she started looking at me with a serious look on her failure of a face. its so easy to tell when a girl wants you. she then pointed the camera down to her lower body. she was wearing black panties. she jabbed her finger into her private area and gave me a peek of her pussy and it looked like a mcdonalds hamburger. as i pulled out my thing my brother walked in on me and i quickly hid it and hit the emergency button. i slammed it just in time. "you sure love the news. keeping up to date eh? im going to bed. good night.". "good night" i said as i skimmed through nytimes.com, slightly irritated.

when i came back on cam gloria was giggling. then she drank some diet pepsi out of the 2L bottle she bought because it was cheaper than the can. i asked her where she lived. she said i live with my parents in oklahoma. then it hit me. you work at dollar 4 u! "you look hot in your dollar 4 u apron baby. what else you sell for a dollar huh? lol"

she looked thrilled. she told me that she would let me know the next time her parents weren't home so i could annihilate her. i was as desperate as a man at a night club.

----

"ok be there in 10 min gloria my love."

as i pounded her cornbeef realized that sex was simply over rated. "virgins are my favorite to fuck" gloria said when i entered her parent's house, so i was expecting way more. her elastic canal smelt like expired eggs, tuna, and burning plastic. flap flap flap. then i heard the sound of a fart and i said "gloria, jesus". she grinned and rode me faster. it smelt like garbage, and i was ready to vomit onto gloria's jiggling flesh. then a commercial came on with cameron diaz endorsing shampoo or tampons or tissue paper or something of that manner. i imagined i was fucking her instead of gloria and i managed to finish. right after the short duration of penis high i started to feel ashamed. so this is how i lost my virginity. this is my life. what now? back to drugs i guess.

so i haven't had any sex since that. the days go bye, children are born, people die, and sometimes its even hard for me to grasp the simple fact that i am alive. social anxiety and depression has left me with a computer screen to stare at and a chair to sit on. i probably wouldn't even realize it if you punched me in the face. im very sorry about taking up so much space in this thread, and appreciate it so much if you read about my experience. i will be here, waiting, for anything because right now, i feel like i've got nothing.

Damn...
Bitches call me pussy, the horse filler.

loophole

« Reply #69 on: July 26, 2010, 05:38:05 PM »
i spent the longest time telling one night stands that i was just waiting for someone more real, and then when i was twenty i got sick of waiting for a 'good girl' and fucked this one girl, but it was the worst. she practiced green sex- using as little energy as possible - and it wasn't very conducive to my own good time. also she was pretty loose. i blew it

frisco

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 76
« Reply #70 on: July 26, 2010, 10:12:20 PM »
17, fairly standard except she'd done it before which was nice, afterwards I told her and she had no idea, I went for about 20 minutes not like a 3 minute pump gun

I, like n0torious had the craftiest grin on my face for the rest of the night

ImKindOfABigDeal

• Rep: -4
« Reply #71 on: July 27, 2010, 03:58:51 PM »
17, fairly standard except she'd done it before which was nice, afterwards I told her and she had no idea, I went for about 20 minutes not like a 3 minute pump gun

I, like n0torious had the craftiest grin on my face for the rest of the night

pretty much the same thing except I was too wankered to blow my load

DEDBBIS

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -76
« Reply #72 on: July 27, 2010, 09:27:47 PM »
we were 14.  playing just-the-tip.  parents were downstairs.  then we just went for it, quiet as possible, no condom, our shirts still on, pulled out, came on her stomach.

i later found out she'd been in a coma a year prior, a drunk driver killed her cousin and best friend and uncle and she broke her pelvis and skull; she had me feel the bump near her hairline where her skull fractured, gnarly shit.  she was the laziest fuck i have ever encountered.

There ain't no shit on T.V. tonight

Donkey Lips

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 976
« Reply #73 on: July 28, 2010, 05:37:43 AM »
Neal I feel like I just watched that story as a movie.

I told this one in the awkward moments from your youth thread. I had a few just the tip stories, either could be firsts. I got drunk for the first time and snuck out of my house to meet up with a girl I'd always wanted to bone and her older cousin. I drank a Zima or maybe it was an OV Split. Either way, I negotiated the terms of fucking the girl while her cousin was inside. Cousin came out and we talked about how hammered I was. I was going to pass out and the treehouse in the yard was the prime spot for it. I had some moments of not really being aware, but basically the older (hotter) cousin came in and blew me, wrapped me up and was putting it in. I kind of freaked out, not knowing where I was when I woke up and having big boobs drowning my face. I ended up not finishing the race, so I don't call that one a real first. The actually first was the same bullshit story, this girl I'd dated all throughout high school and years after. No condom, lasted about 10 minutes before the big show. She ended up swallowing, which was awesome for a first.

starvingrobot

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 25
  • Keep It +
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #74 on: July 28, 2010, 09:51:24 AM »
Neal I feel like I just watched that story as a movie.

I told this one in the awkward moments from your youth thread. I had a few just the tip stories, either could be firsts. I got drunk for the first time and snuck out of my house to meet up with a girl I'd always wanted to bone and her older cousin. I drank a Zima or maybe it was an OV Split. Either way, I negotiated the terms of fucking the girl while her cousin was inside. Cousin came out and we talked about how hammered I was. I was going to pass out and the treehouse in the yard was the prime spot for it. I had some moments of not really being aware, but basically the older (hotter) cousin came in and blew me, wrapped me up and was putting it in. I kind of freaked out, not knowing where I was when I woke up and having big boobs drowning my face. I ended up not finishing the race, so I don't call that one a real first. The actually first was the same bullshit story, this girl I'd dated all throughout high school and years after. No condom, lasted about 10 minutes before the big show. She ended up swallowing, which was awesome for a first.

The first real time you had sex you busted in a girls mouth?  Nice!!  It took me a couple years for me to get that to happen.

Rafiki

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -47
« Reply #75 on: July 28, 2010, 10:08:12 AM »
Lost it to the girl im with now.She willl basically do any sex act I want just because she claims to truly "love" me

rawbertson.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 705
  • yo yo, yo yo yo yo
    • my youtube avatar image
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #76 on: July 28, 2010, 10:39:33 AM »

this bar called "dirty phils"

i went with patrick and tyler, 2 brothers that are my friends. tyler brought some friends from university he had just met, 2 fat girls, 1 had really huge titties popping out the other one was not important to the story. I don't remember even talking with them at all I was probably pretty drunk.  this fat girl came up to me and grabbed the loops of my belt and started making out with me and I just remember hearing some random guy saying "Thats fuckin disgusting man"

anyway I just said "hey do you want to come back to my friend's place with me? He lives just 2 blocks away" and so we all went to patrick's condo. Everyone was smoking bong rips and I remember feeling pretty fucking drunk and just wanting everyone to bounce so I could make a move on her. I specifically remember NOT taking the bong toke which was key cause I would have fucked myself over otherwise at this point.

so then everyone left and i made a move and she said "i have to go. if i stay ill have to let you fuck me" and i said "so, its cool you are allowed to stay here" and she said "no I don't do that." I Was like fuck.... and then she said "but you can come to my house if you want" and i was like ok ill call a cab. shes like no thats ok we'll just walk ok?

its november and it was so fucking freezing and i didnt have a coat and she totally did and I think she wanted to make sure I was legit before she let me hit it or something. It was far as fuck too it took over an hour to get there. I told her I was a virgin though and she was like "oh really? now i don't really know if I should fuck you... you will get attached" and i was like "no I'm not like that... If you want to keep shit going im down but if you dont thats cool I won't freak out on you"

we got to her house and she said "no i can't do it, but we'll fool around ok?" so she goes into the bathroom for like 5 and puts on this like fat chick lingerie shit so it like covers up her gut but then you just like undo the top and the titties are out its actually quite genius cause you arent thinkin about how fat she is at all. so she just starts suckin my d (i have been contemplating lately if my balls would have been sweaty as fuck or not and if that was completely disgusting or what) anyway its dark, and then all of a sudden it just feels super tight on my dick and i realize i am fucking her. and then after like 2 seconds shes like "actually maybe you should put on a condom". PRobably lasted like 1 minute, maybe 2 tops, but no more than that. Then i got to bang her again i nthe morning. im pretty sure i blew even quicker that time. i got to see her again a few times but she was not into me at all.

Walked home with "Think Differently" jamming and it was so dope listening to "Still Grimy" it had just dropped maybe a month or two before that. was hyped. i felt like i deserved every inch of that pussy.

bndla

• Rep: -14
« Reply #77 on: July 28, 2010, 12:50:40 PM »
i was at the gym trying to lose some fat that ive gained over the years (i blame 7-11) when i got the golden message. "my parents aren't home you little virgin". i ran, and as i ran my johnson lee gradually grew until it maxed-out right as i passed stacy's house. stacy was levels too high for a lower-middle-class faced pizza n coke n nachos lover like me, but passing her house definitely did help me feel more aroused for gloria, the 30 year old ever quest master. i met her on omegle video as she was sharing her tits with strangers. although it was mostly her fat that made them so oversized, you could tell by the look on her face that she was proud of them. she opened the conversation with a report on how many men she has milked over the screen. she looked down and i heard typing sounds. "30 a day, sometimes 50 when im feeling sexy. u next hon?" after accidentally flashing lots of men with my 5 incher which i was obviously not proud of, after losing thousands of penis standoffs with many other cam jackers, i was ready to cum for any f(/sh)emale who could prove to me was not a fake stream. i told her to smile and nod her head while waving both hands towards the screen. she did so in a slutty manner and then my penis felt high for around 4 seconds as i made sure my cam was pointing at my erupting pagina. she left her hotmail addy and disconnected. a snack for later.

a few hours later i was feeling rather horny again after sitting through david lynch's inland empire with my 12 year old brother. we were both feeling a little lightheaded. my brother told me he had to go study for a test and went into his room. i knew what the fucker was up to. ive found his toys, ive found his dvds.

so i was ready to bust a load, and i remembered i got that sluts hotmail so i added her and she was online. after chatting for 30 minutes she agreed to show my her vagina if i paypal'd her 5 bucks. i didn't really have anything else to spend my money on so i sent the money. when she received it she looked satisfied. then she started looking at me with a serious look on her failure of a face. its so easy to tell when a girl wants you. she then pointed the camera down to her lower body. she was wearing black panties. she jabbed her finger into her private area and gave me a peek of her pussy and it looked like a mcdonalds hamburger. as i pulled out my thing my brother walked in on me and i quickly hid it and hit the emergency button. i slammed it just in time. "you sure love the news. keeping up to date eh? im going to bed. good night.". "good night" i said as i skimmed through nytimes.com, slightly irritated.

when i came back on cam gloria was giggling. then she drank some diet pepsi out of the 2L bottle she bought because it was cheaper than the can. i asked her where she lived. she said i live with my parents in oklahoma. then it hit me. you work at dollar 4 u! "you look hot in your dollar 4 u apron baby. what else you sell for a dollar huh? lol"

she looked thrilled. she told me that she would let me know the next time her parents weren't home so i could annihilate her. i was as desperate as a man at a night club.

----

"ok be there in 10 min gloria my love."

as i pounded her cornbeef realized that sex was simply over rated. "virgins are my favorite to fuck" gloria said when i entered her parent's house, so i was expecting way more. her elastic canal smelt like expired eggs, tuna, and burning plastic. flap flap flap. then i heard the sound of a fart and i said "gloria, jesus". she grinned and rode me faster. it smelt like garbage, and i was ready to vomit onto gloria's jiggling flesh. then a commercial came on with cameron diaz endorsing shampoo or tampons or tissue paper or something of that manner. i imagined i was fucking her instead of gloria and i managed to finish. right after the short duration of penis high i started to feel ashamed. so this is how i lost my virginity. this is my life. what now? back to drugs i guess.

so i haven't had any sex since that. the days go bye, children are born, people die, and sometimes its even hard for me to grasp the simple fact that i am alive. social anxiety and depression has left me with a computer screen to stare at and a chair to sit on. i probably wouldn't even realize it if you punched me in the face. im very sorry about taking up so much space in this thread, and appreciate it so much if you read about my experience. i will be here, waiting, for anything because right now, i feel like i've got nothing.

Amazing

BitchTits

« Reply #78 on: July 29, 2010, 03:59:25 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
18yrs and still no pussy. maybe if i didn't spend all my time riding that damned skateboard . . .
[close]
Don't blame it on your skateboard.

I've never gotten pussy, only anal...no blowjobs, handjobs, footjobs, etc. The first time was when I was 18.

Expand Quote
19. It was awkward. We were both virgins, got drunk on rum, and she cried because she was s fundamentalist christian and felt she was disobeying god. I kept going as she cried and her christian friends came to her apartment to pray with her a couple days later.
[close]
best story so far.
[close]

Its kind of hard to get pussy when you're having sex with dudes... ???
My dick isn't that thick so both of the chicks that I've been with were only down for anal.

Grubby Mits

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -76
  • kim you need to leave him
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #79 on: August 30, 2010, 01:27:40 PM »
Came so close the other night (i'm 16). I was at a music festival and was at a silent disco (all the acts had finished and the silent disco goes till 4am so i went to check it out with some friends). I started dancing with this girl and before you know it was getting off with her, we wanted to find somewhere more private but it was like 20 mins back to the campsite so we ended up around the back off some toilets (classy). Yadda yadda yadda after some foreplay i got my tip in but people started walking past and she got uncomfortable, walked her back to her campsite (weirdly we agreed to get off for someone on camera on the way) and agreed to meet her the next day but my drunk ass forgot to get her number and i couldn't remember where the fuck her campsite was the next day. The joys and woes of being sixteen.

Fine Young Cannibal

• Rep: 49
« Reply #80 on: August 30, 2010, 06:49:48 PM »
18. Lost it to my girlfriend at the time who was also a virgin. It was pretty awkward for me, and pretty painful for her.  Tried for about 10-15 minutes, but she couldn't really handle it.  It wasn't until my 5th time fucking her that it didn't feel like I was putting her in some sort of pain.

4+ years later and I've only had sex with one other girl.  I've come to the conclusion that I'm just not into random hookups.

frank

• Rep: 1
« Reply #81 on: August 30, 2010, 07:09:40 PM »
the realness and honesty that you guys are putting into recalling these tales is seriously fucking amazing! so funny and interesting to read haha.

for me i was 19, didnt last too long it was still great though
whats crappenin

Skwisgaar Skwigelf

• Rep: 10000
« Reply #82 on: August 30, 2010, 07:20:44 PM »
18 and soon to lose virginity, if this hookup from my bro's girl goes according to plan. Chick's bangin' hot too.
Should last about 10 seconds.
or maybe its because your fist has to first be purified in the waters of lake minnetonka before it can touch dylons.

Scallywag crew!

highgrade

• Rep: 36
« Reply #83 on: August 30, 2010, 07:52:29 PM »
I was 14, it was like a month after i moved to maine in 9th grade. Was with this chick i was dating at the time, think we dated for like 3-4 months. She had been blazed out a few times before so i got to learn the ropes with her, and pumped my little heart out after school everyday, and once during school. I was pretty stoked. That was the begining of a long list of girls, but i think i found the right one after all these years and prolly gonna wifey her up soon...

Skwisgaar Skwigelf

« Reply #84 on: August 30, 2010, 08:01:04 PM »
I was 14, it was like a month after i moved to maine in 9th grade. Was with this chick i was dating at the time, think we dated for like 3-4 months. She had been blazed out a few times before so i got to learn the ropes with her, and pumped my little heart out after school everyday, and once during school. I was pretty stoked. That was the begining of a long list of girls, but i think i found the right one after all these years and prolly gonna wifey her up soon...
Maine, huh? Lived here my whole life. Not much for skating, but still a pretty chill state. Economy sucks, but where doesn't it these days.
or maybe its because your fist has to first be purified in the waters of lake minnetonka before it can touch dylons.

Scallywag crew!

starvingrobot

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 25
  • Keep It +
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #85 on: August 30, 2010, 08:09:48 PM »
18 and soon to lose virginity, if this hookup from my bro's girl goes according to plan. Chick's bangin' hot too.

Pics or it wont happen!

« Reply #86 on: August 30, 2010, 08:20:35 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Pics or it wont happen!

Fine Young Cannibal

• Rep: 49
« Reply #87 on: August 30, 2010, 08:27:32 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

it wont happen!
[close]

Skwisgaar Skwigelf

« Reply #88 on: August 30, 2010, 08:29:07 PM »
Thanks guys. You're awesome.  ::)

Scallywag crew!

« Reply #89 on: August 30, 2010, 08:37:40 PM »

Epic. Just blast some Faster Pussycat to get her ready. I know you own it.