Author Topic: How old were you when you lost your virginity?  (Read 19748 times)

kilgore.

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 313
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
Re: How old were you when you lost your virginity?
« Reply #30 on: July 24, 2010, 03:34:48 AM »
15, she had big tits and was my girlfriend. couple thrusts and i brought the ruckus.
No holds barred, til labias say "free us"
then its straight to your kids' school, wine coolers in the Prius

nice weather

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 533
« Reply #31 on: July 24, 2010, 05:13:47 AM »
either your riley or you bit his style too hard
this thread needs both and you know it.

H8R part 4

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -301
« Reply #32 on: July 24, 2010, 08:32:12 AM »
i was wiping my butt and my finger broke through the toilet tissue...

Mein Fuhrer! I can walk!

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -153
« Reply #33 on: July 24, 2010, 08:44:20 AM »
15, it was pretty conventional. Was in a relationship for little over a year, both virgins, we waited till the time was right, first time I spent the night over at her place we did it. It sucked, I was clumsy, sweaty, nobody came, didn't feel good at all, but mentally it was fucking win

lampshade

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 132
« Reply #34 on: July 24, 2010, 09:00:00 AM »
17.  I was a counselor at a summer camp.  Just a day camp at a lake in my town, not a sleep over one.  The counselors would always party together, which was rad because we were from about five different high schools, so it wasn't the same old bitches.  This girl told me her friend liked me and I was stoked because she was the hottest female who worked at the camp.  Some guy counselor's parents went away, he had a huge party, and we hooked up, but it was period time.  About a week later my parents went out to dinner and magic happened. 

relevant to my intrests

• Rep: -58
« Reply #35 on: July 24, 2010, 09:18:12 AM »
4 years ago was 17 and I beat the pussy up kept that bitch coming back and she told her friends so i was smashin all em. Sex S-E-X FLOCKA

sven thorkel

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 476
« Reply #36 on: July 24, 2010, 10:29:13 AM »
19. It was awkward. We were both virgins, got drunk on rum, and she cried because she was s fundamentalist christian and felt she was disobeying god. I kept going as she cried and her christian friends came to her apartment to pray with her a couple days later.

there's probably other reasons why she cried. try fitting a baseball bat into a paper cut... pain will most likely ensue
"Front row tickets to a bomb ass play"

Quote from: PonyFAP
I don't know where you get your facts. The first generation of My Little Ponies were made by Hasbro, not the Khmer Rouge. And Hasbro hasn't made toys out of human skulls since the 1960's.

Tom Penny says: My 'ed systems!

Crazy Ralph

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 23
  • You're all gonna die!
    • ShredNJ avatar image
« Reply #37 on: July 24, 2010, 10:54:16 AM »
16, 7 years ago...dating a girl for a few months, both virgins nothing crazy just normal run of the mill awkward sex that lasted all of 5 minutes
You either die a hero or live long enough to watch yourself become the Berra.

ROFLCOCKTOR

• Rep: 9
  • soisoisoisoisoi
« Reply #38 on: July 24, 2010, 11:23:32 AM »
14, first gf i had. her mom was a friend of my moms and i met her at my grandmas funeral. got all my firsts on her. was such a lovely time.

cat

« Reply #39 on: July 24, 2010, 11:28:53 AM »
either your riley or you bit his style too hard

hahahaha

« Reply #40 on: July 24, 2010, 02:45:34 PM »
14 or 15

Mackattack

« Reply #41 on: July 24, 2010, 03:18:03 PM »
15, she had big tits and was my girlfriend. couple thrusts and i brought the ruckus.

Pretty much this^ minus her being my girlfriend.

ImKindOfABigDeal

• Rep: -4
« Reply #42 on: July 24, 2010, 03:30:26 PM »

BitchTits

« Reply #43 on: July 24, 2010, 04:00:32 PM »
18yrs and still no pussy. maybe if i didn't spend all my time riding that damned skateboard . . .
Don't blame it on your skateboard.

I've never gotten pussy, only anal...no blowjobs, handjobs, footjobs, etc. The first time was when I was 18.

19. It was awkward. We were both virgins, got drunk on rum, and she cried because she was s fundamentalist christian and felt she was disobeying god. I kept going as she cried and her christian friends came to her apartment to pray with her a couple days later.
best story so far.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2010, 04:02:13 PM by BitchTits »

jack burton

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 158
« Reply #44 on: July 24, 2010, 04:14:11 PM »
Eighteen to a friend's ex-girlfriend.

popeyesfriedchicken

• Rep: -250
« Reply #45 on: July 24, 2010, 04:24:57 PM »
16.  the girl i was with was a virgin and to this day the hottest girl i've fucked.  i kept smashing for 3 more years until we broke up.  i don't even remember the first time we had sex, we were both drunk off of jack daniel's from my dad's liquor cabinet.  i think she was lying, but i'll never know. 

busey

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1287
  • i can't it's a geo!
« Reply #46 on: July 24, 2010, 05:31:22 PM »
15.. to my girlfriend at the time.. with an afi album playing in the background...

it's one of those things you just sort of have to feel so shameful about you laugh every time you think about it.

she's dating some racist chadbro now who sent me a random message on facebook one day calling me the n-bomb for some odd reason. i told him he's kissing the same mouth that my dick was once in so don't bother trying to be a tough guy towards me.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2010, 05:33:42 PM by busey »
I rolled my ankle jacking off on a ladder.

The Rep Monster

• Rep: 227
  • gnar, gnar, gnar, gnar, gnar, gnar, gnar, gnar,
« Reply #47 on: July 24, 2010, 05:43:27 PM »
 i was at the gym trying to lose some fat that ive gained over the years (i blame 7-11) when i got the golden message. "my parents aren't home you little virgin". i ran, and as i ran my johnson lee gradually grew until it maxed-out right as i passed stacy's house. stacy was levels too high for a lower-middle-class faced pizza n coke n nachos lover like me, but passing her house definitely did help me feel more aroused for gloria, the 30 year old ever quest master. i met her on omegle video as she was sharing her tits with strangers. although it was mostly her fat that made them so oversized, you could tell by the look on her face that she was proud of them. she opened the conversation with a report on how many men she has milked over the screen. she looked down and i heard typing sounds. "30 a day, sometimes 50 when im feeling sexy. u next hon?" after accidentally flashing lots of men with my 5 incher which i was obviously not proud of, after losing thousands of penis standoffs with many other cam jackers, i was ready to cum for any f(/sh)emale who could prove to me was not a fake stream. i told her to smile and nod her head while waving both hands towards the screen. she did so in a slutty manner and then my penis felt high for around 4 seconds as i made sure my cam was pointing at my erupting pagina. she left her hotmail addy and disconnected. a snack for later.

a few hours later i was feeling rather horny again after sitting through david lynch's inland empire with my 12 year old brother. we were both feeling a little lightheaded. my brother told me he had to go study for a test and went into his room. i knew what the fucker was up to. ive found his toys, ive found his dvds.

so i was ready to bust a load, and i remembered i got that sluts hotmail so i added her and she was online. after chatting for 30 minutes she agreed to show my her vagina if i paypal'd her 5 bucks. i didn't really have anything else to spend my money on so i sent the money. when she received it she looked satisfied. then she started looking at me with a serious look on her failure of a face. its so easy to tell when a girl wants you. she then pointed the camera down to her lower body. she was wearing black panties. she jabbed her finger into her private area and gave me a peek of her pussy and it looked like a mcdonalds hamburger. as i pulled out my thing my brother walked in on me and i quickly hid it and hit the emergency button. i slammed it just in time. "you sure love the news. keeping up to date eh? im going to bed. good night.". "good night" i said as i skimmed through nytimes.com, slightly irritated.

when i came back on cam gloria was giggling. then she drank some diet pepsi out of the 2L bottle she bought because it was cheaper than the can. i asked her where she lived. she said i live with my parents in oklahoma. then it hit me. you work at dollar 4 u! "you look hot in your dollar 4 u apron baby. what else you sell for a dollar huh? lol"

she looked thrilled. she told me that she would let me know the next time her parents weren't home so i could annihilate her. i was as desperate as a man at a night club.

----

"ok be there in 10 min gloria my love."

as i pounded her cornbeef realized that sex was simply over rated. "virgins are my favorite to fuck" gloria said when i entered her parent's house, so i was expecting way more. her elastic canal smelt like expired eggs, tuna, and burning plastic. flap flap flap. then i heard the sound of a fart and i said "gloria, jesus". she grinned and rode me faster. it smelt like garbage, and i was ready to vomit onto gloria's jiggling flesh. then a commercial came on with cameron diaz endorsing shampoo or tampons or tissue paper or something of that manner. i imagined i was fucking her instead of gloria and i managed to finish. right after the short duration of penis high i started to feel ashamed. so this is how i lost my virginity. this is my life. what now? back to drugs i guess.

so i haven't had any sex since that. the days go bye, children are born, people die, and sometimes its even hard for me to grasp the simple fact that i am alive. social anxiety and depression has left me with a computer screen to stare at and a chair to sit on. i probably wouldn't even realize it if you punched me in the face. im very sorry about taking up so much space in this thread, and appreciate it so much if you read about my experience. i will be here, waiting, for anything because right now, i feel like i've got nothing.
gnar, gnar, gnar, gnar, gnar, gnar, gnar, gnar, gnar, gnar, gnar, gnar, gnar, gnar, gnar, gnar, gnar, gnar, gnar, gnar, gnar, gnar, gnar, gnar, gnar, gnar, gnar, gnar, gnar, gnar, gnar, gnar, gnar, gnar, gnar, gnar, gnar, gnar, gnar, gnar, gnar, gnar, gnar, gnar, gnar, gnar, gnar, gnar, gnar, gnar,

Dr. Evan

• Rep: 24
« Reply #48 on: July 24, 2010, 06:22:56 PM »
16 to one of the well known sluts in Fort Worth.  Not proud really, but not ashamed either.  Doesn't seem like 12 years ago. 
Time you enjoyed wasting is never wasted - John Lennon

ImKindOfABigDeal

• Rep: -4
« Reply #49 on: July 24, 2010, 08:11:26 PM »
i was at the gym trying to lose some fat that ive gained over the years (i blame 7-11) when i got the golden message. "my parents aren't home you little virgin". i ran, and as i ran my johnson lee gradually grew until it maxed-out right as i passed stacy's house. stacy was levels too high for a lower-middle-class faced pizza n coke n nachos lover like me, but passing her house definitely did help me feel more aroused for gloria, the 30 year old ever quest master. i met her on omegle video as she was sharing her tits with strangers. although it was mostly her fat that made them so oversized, you could tell by the look on her face that she was proud of them. she opened the conversation with a report on how many men she has milked over the screen. she looked down and i heard typing sounds. "30 a day, sometimes 50 when im feeling sexy. u next hon?" after accidentally flashing lots of men with my 5 incher which i was obviously not proud of, after losing thousands of penis standoffs with many other cam jackers, i was ready to cum for any f(/sh)emale who could prove to me was not a fake stream. i told her to smile and nod her head while waving both hands towards the screen. she did so in a slutty manner and then my penis felt high for around 4 seconds as i made sure my cam was pointing at my erupting pagina. she left her hotmail addy and disconnected. a snack for later.

a few hours later i was feeling rather horny again after sitting through david lynch's inland empire with my 12 year old brother. we were both feeling a little lightheaded. my brother told me he had to go study for a test and went into his room. i knew what the fucker was up to. ive found his toys, ive found his dvds.

so i was ready to bust a load, and i remembered i got that sluts hotmail so i added her and she was online. after chatting for 30 minutes she agreed to show my her vagina if i paypal'd her 5 bucks. i didn't really have anything else to spend my money on so i sent the money. when she received it she looked satisfied. then she started looking at me with a serious look on her failure of a face. its so easy to tell when a girl wants you. she then pointed the camera down to her lower body. she was wearing black panties. she jabbed her finger into her private area and gave me a peek of her pussy and it looked like a mcdonalds hamburger. as i pulled out my thing my brother walked in on me and i quickly hid it and hit the emergency button. i slammed it just in time. "you sure love the news. keeping up to date eh? im going to bed. good night.". "good night" i said as i skimmed through nytimes.com, slightly irritated.

when i came back on cam gloria was giggling. then she drank some diet pepsi out of the 2L bottle she bought because it was cheaper than the can. i asked her where she lived. she said i live with my parents in oklahoma. then it hit me. you work at dollar 4 u! "you look hot in your dollar 4 u apron baby. what else you sell for a dollar huh? lol"

she looked thrilled. she told me that she would let me know the next time her parents weren't home so i could annihilate her. i was as desperate as a man at a night club.

----

as i pounded her cornbeef realized that sex was simply over rated. "virgins are my favorite to fuck" gloria said when i entered her parent's house, so i was expecting way more. her elastic canal smelt like expired eggs, tuna, and burning plastic. flap flap flap. then i heard the sound of a fart and i said "gloria, jesus". she grinned and rode me faster. it smelt like garbage, and i was ready to vomit onto gloria's jiggling flesh. then a commercial came on with cameron diaz endorsing shampoo or tampons or tissue paper or something of that manner. i imagined i was fucking her instead of gloria and i managed to finish. right after the short duration of penis high i started to feel ashamed. so this is how i lost my virginity. this is my life. what now? back to drugs i guess.

so i haven't had any sex since that. the days go bye, children are born, people die, and sometimes its even hard for me to grasp the simple fact that i am alive. social anxiety and depression has left me with a computer screen to stare at and a chair to sit on. i probably wouldn't even realize it if you punched me in the face. im very sorry about taking up so much space in this thread, and appreciate it so much if you read about my experience. i will be here, waiting, for anything because right now, i feel like i've got nothing.

wow.

Mackattack

« Reply #50 on: July 24, 2010, 09:05:15 PM »
Expand Quote
18yrs and still no pussy. maybe if i didn't spend all my time riding that damned skateboard . . .
[close]

I've never gotten pussy, only anal...no blowjobs, handjobs, footjobs, etc. The first time was when I was 18.

Expand Quote
[close]
best story so far.

Its kind of hard to get pussy when you're having sex with dudes... ???

StabMasterArson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 774
« Reply #51 on: July 24, 2010, 09:25:34 PM »
I was 16 and drinking Wild Turkey at a friends house after skating. There were two girls over. One we called "I love skater guys" for oblivous reasons, and her friend. I went up stairs to bed and yelled, "hey, send up a girl" and a friend replied, "they all said no". Not being much of a quitter I yelled back, "ask them again". Enter Jasmine. And that was that, I banged "I love skater guys" friend. And when i was finished, she blew my friend. Years after the incident, she was badly injured in a car accident. Now I think she wears a helmet.

BriDen

« Reply #52 on: July 24, 2010, 09:47:10 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Its kind of hard to get pussy when you're having sex with dudes... ???

That's just not true.

saucy ragu

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 517
« Reply #53 on: July 24, 2010, 10:30:45 PM »

----

If you ever write short stories, I want you to send me some. Shit's condesending & brutal. I love it.
Quote from: brent
sorrymom, when 112 sing to you what kinda feelin do it bring to you?

StabMasterArson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 774
« Reply #54 on: July 24, 2010, 10:41:45 PM »
at first i didnt read it because it was so long, but i'm so glad i did.

diddlyd

• Rep: 0
« Reply #55 on: July 24, 2010, 11:16:49 PM »
i was 15 and a freshman in high school. it was with some random girl who was a junior at my school, who i'll call V, who'd i'd get acid n' shit for her and her friends and all of that. we started hanging out. i'd use her for rides and things to that nature and i at the time i was talking to this one girl, who i'd have to say and i don't say this that much but was just truly one of the sexiest girls i'd seen and to this day i still back that statement. so V and i'd never hooked up or anything, but i could tell she had a thing for more which i realize i could use and get shit out of. her mom was prescribed to OCs and other heavy painkillers and benzos, so i also used V to get pills from because she'd steal them from her mom. so V kind of stuck around and she had a thing for ecstasy and it was something i'd never done but wanted to try. we talked about doing it one day together and then i just remember one day her texting me asking me if i wanted to chill and eat ecstasy with her, so me being a dumbass 15 year old, i was like hail yeah. long story short, she ended up buying me a pill and a quarter of some treez. and longer story short, we ended up fucking. we literally fucked for hours.

i guess it's kind of a straight story. i've never had sex while on ecstasy since then, but i remember thinking that shit is overrated but now i somewhat appreciate it. it was nice just sport fucking and getting the practice under my belt. only thing that sucks was that sexy girl i was talking to found out and it didn't workout! phuck! drunk rambling rules.

oyolar

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 410
« Reply #56 on: July 25, 2010, 01:26:54 AM »

At least you beat that Steve Carell jerk.

steve_lurkle

• Rep: -16
« Reply #57 on: July 25, 2010, 05:54:04 AM »

----

I spit water all over my computer screen from this.

max power

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 675
« Reply #58 on: July 25, 2010, 09:29:26 AM »

....WITH A GIRL!  :D
not a pug?

Narcissus

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 301
« Reply #59 on: July 26, 2010, 10:41:52 AM »
^Last sentence is amazing.

I was 17. Smoked a bowl behind the house. Put on "Live on Two Legs". Removed her hippie skirt.
i saw my grandma bail off a 4 set once in my house and she even got up and came to red lobster after.
Quote from: The Kitten!
get wasted and pass out.