Author Topic: The Weed Thread  (Read 184555 times)

Natas Fauxas

Re: The Weed Thread
« Reply #1410 on: April 02, 2022, 10:57:51 PM »
Funny you say that. He told me that the mother of these plants wee called B1. From what i know they are close to original as can be. I mean shit with home growing that i deal with it could be whatever. I will however say. I have had cats. And this is so strong smelling i dont doubt its legit.

I have a little puffco joint for concentrates and whatnot. Otherwise catch me with a J. Maybe at home a bowl.

Sativa Lung

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 832
« Reply #1411 on: April 03, 2022, 01:32:50 AM »
Funny you say that. He told me that the mother of these plants wee called B1. From what i know they are close to original as can be. I mean shit with home growing that i deal with it could be whatever. I will however say. I have had cats. And this is so strong smelling i dont doubt its legit.

I have a little puffco joint for concentrates and whatnot. Otherwise catch me with a J. Maybe at home a bowl.

My kinda dude, sounds like we roll basically the same way. I had puffco plus but I cracked the ceramic bowl within a week. I'm on like my 6th yocan, it's not the purest vapor in the world but gets the job done and cheap enough that I don't feel bad when I inevitably break them. With flower I almost have to smoke a joint to really evaluate it because that's my best frame of reference. You ever tried any of the fancy thin papers like elements or club?

IUTSM

• Trade Count: (+20)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1426
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #1412 on: April 03, 2022, 09:53:45 AM »
Expand Quote
We thought we were going to get hit with a huge ass storm today, but I think we lucked out. Yesterday and today I stocked up on some random stuff:

The funny looking green in the top right corner is a half of some pretty ok popcorn, and I don't know what this purple core stuff is, but it's fucking great! Got an oz of it this morning.

Also, I usually smoke out of a little brass pipe (same type I've used since my freshman days at college), but I semi recently bought a Grav Sherlock at my friend's store by my house:

I know it looks gross, but it gets gunky like this after about 8 or 10 bowls. It's the first glass I've owned, and this thing hits like a champ. Super inexpensive, too (about $15 at the store I go to).
[close]

That looks like some really good Grapes n Cream that I had a few months back. It had the same mini head of lettuce look with the purple core and speckling and was mostly small, dense buds that were just caked in trichomes. I doubt it's the same, but that's what it reminded me of.

Speaking of purple, our only "natural" grower (sun grown/greenhouse, living soil, rain or meltwater only supposedly) put out some Purple Chem that caught my eye. If it's still in stock when I finish the double Afghan I have then I'm going to grab that for an afternoon strain. I haven't had purple chem in months and I've been curious about the whole greenhouse grown thing for a while but it mostly seems to produce weaker, less terpy bud that costs the same.

Also I'm not even going to gross you out with a pic of my glass if you think that's dirty. You can actually buy cheap glass on amazon with free prime shipping so I've just been spending $10 to replace my spoon when it gets dirty enough to bother me. I'm also on my second hemper mystery box bong... It's small and awkward enough that I gave up trying to clean it after a few months and bought a second one. I turned one into a flower rig and one into a dab rig, then cracked and broke the "flower" one meaning that I now smoke flower through the dab one and its just a sticky, ashy mess that I'm almost afraid to attempt cleaning at this point.

Since you seem to dig Sherlock's, have you ever tried a Meerschaum bowl? The OG grower types in my hometown swore by them and I've been thinking of grabbing a cheap one just to see if its that big of a difference.

light dep/greenhouse can be just as dank as indoor if its done well, but most people aren't doing it well. Like any growing, there's a strong learning curve, but to do it right the sunlight potential needs to be maximized and the schedule needs to be perfect. Also, a lot of large scale grow operations using greenhouse are using auto retractable light deprivation tarps which retract to the top center of the GH and end up blocking a significant portion of sunlight during peak hours. Pulling tarp sucks ass. Its heavy and a lot of work, but the mechanized method produces inferior product.

Oh man, wait til y'all start seeing stuff in stores that's been hit by mites and grey mold. Shit can look fire until nugs are cracked. Mite weed looks brown/yellow or fried inside and grey mold weed is just nasty inside.
Well-defined ambiguity, I'm already on somebody's list as a casualty

Sativa Lung

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1413 on: April 03, 2022, 05:53:40 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
We thought we were going to get hit with a huge ass storm today, but I think we lucked out. Yesterday and today I stocked up on some random stuff:

The funny looking green in the top right corner is a half of some pretty ok popcorn, and I don't know what this purple core stuff is, but it's fucking great! Got an oz of it this morning.

Also, I usually smoke out of a little brass pipe (same type I've used since my freshman days at college), but I semi recently bought a Grav Sherlock at my friend's store by my house:

I know it looks gross, but it gets gunky like this after about 8 or 10 bowls. It's the first glass I've owned, and this thing hits like a champ. Super inexpensive, too (about $15 at the store I go to).
[close]

That looks like some really good Grapes n Cream that I had a few months back. It had the same mini head of lettuce look with the purple core and speckling and was mostly small, dense buds that were just caked in trichomes. I doubt it's the same, but that's what it reminded me of.

Speaking of purple, our only "natural" grower (sun grown/greenhouse, living soil, rain or meltwater only supposedly) put out some Purple Chem that caught my eye. If it's still in stock when I finish the double Afghan I have then I'm going to grab that for an afternoon strain. I haven't had purple chem in months and I've been curious about the whole greenhouse grown thing for a while but it mostly seems to produce weaker, less terpy bud that costs the same.

Also I'm not even going to gross you out with a pic of my glass if you think that's dirty. You can actually buy cheap glass on amazon with free prime shipping so I've just been spending $10 to replace my spoon when it gets dirty enough to bother me. I'm also on my second hemper mystery box bong... It's small and awkward enough that I gave up trying to clean it after a few months and bought a second one. I turned one into a flower rig and one into a dab rig, then cracked and broke the "flower" one meaning that I now smoke flower through the dab one and its just a sticky, ashy mess that I'm almost afraid to attempt cleaning at this point.

Since you seem to dig Sherlock's, have you ever tried a Meerschaum bowl? The OG grower types in my hometown swore by them and I've been thinking of grabbing a cheap one just to see if its that big of a difference.
[close]

light dep/greenhouse can be just as dank as indoor if its done well, but most people aren't doing it well. Like any growing, there's a strong learning curve, but to do it right the sunlight potential needs to be maximized and the schedule needs to be perfect. Also, a lot of large scale grow operations using greenhouse are using auto retractable light deprivation tarps which retract to the top center of the GH and end up blocking a significant portion of sunlight during peak hours. Pulling tarp sucks ass. Its heavy and a lot of work, but the mechanized method produces inferior product.

Oh man, wait til y'all start seeing stuff in stores that's been hit by mites and grey mold. Shit can look fire until nugs are cracked. Mite weed looks brown/yellow or fried inside and grey mold weed is just nasty inside.

I wish I could say it wasn't already happening. We've had a couple batches find their way onto shelves from multiple growers with botyritis sadly. Its never happened to me but I've seen pictures and there was a dude at the dispensary freaking out about it one time that I went. Our oversight is not great, they kinda copy pasted our program from other states and just implicitly trust the growers to not break the rules. It seems like the only way enforcement ends up happening is after a employee publicly exposes something illegal or immoral one of the growers is doing. I don't know if that's because no one from the state was coming to work during the pandemic, they don't know what they're doing, or a combination of the two. Im guessing the state side of things is more bureaucrats and suits than people who've actually run or worked a grow so they're easy as shit to hide from if you want to take shortcuts or probe the edges of the regulations.

I hate to say it but I've been kinda sticking to corporate weed (cresco, grassroots, trulieve) lately. The quality control is much better and they're turning over enough product to both drop prices and usually be pretty fresh. Also cresco's durban cut is basically my perfect strain... 25% thc and 4% terps is standard and that's just something no one else is consistently putting out. Consistency obviously helps with titrating your dose, so medically speaking it just works better for me. I guess even if I can't get behind their overall business practices I also can't objectively argue that they're not benefitting the consumer.

I'm thinking of taking a break soon. It's been about 9 months, so I feel like a month or two off to refresh for the summer season might be the move.

IUTSM

• SLAP Pal
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #1414 on: April 04, 2022, 10:27:23 AM »
quality control is such a weird thing, as is availability.

we've touched on it in this thread at times, but an ongoing conversation among people who grew/grow on a for sale level in my neck of the woods is the overbearing market prevalence of strain selection/availability.

I used to be buddies with this dude, kinda cocky but grew real nice dope, who said "people don't tell me what weed they want, I show them what they want." this dude refused to grow the name brand strains, no SD, no GSC, very little OG, and instead grew strains him and his partner developed to do well on their scene. They always had a hard time with the start of new relationships because they refused to call it whatever the name of the day was but after that first encounter, people always came back for more because it was just good, well grown, cared for herb. People still ask about that shit  10 years later.

anyways, I'm done reminiscing for now. I feel like I'm sounding like my Dad talking about Panama Red and Colombian Gold but instead saying "oh yeah, sonny, we used to get the legendary LBD, grown full term on that south facing hillside at 4600ft... those bugs were something else..."

but yeah, integrity can be lacking in any market and I think that's why black/grey market sellers in this day and age could do really well. due to competition they have no choice but to provide either the top top top shelf or the perfect ticket. there's no more selling seedy, hermied, mite eaten sacks of nug anymore or they're out of work.

Natas Fauxas

« Reply #1415 on: April 04, 2022, 02:01:11 PM »
This is one of my friends mystery seeds. All i can sat is it super spicy to the nostrils. I do a ton of trades with my friends. This seems like the place to show what comes.

« Last Edit: April 05, 2022, 11:10:43 AM by Natas Fauxas »

theresnothinghere

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 33
  • ugly with a heart of gold
« Reply #1416 on: April 05, 2022, 07:36:26 PM »
I'm sorry this question is so stupid but I just moved to Brooklyn from California. Are dispensaries not a thing here? I can only find medical places and delivery seems out of the question. NYC potheads plz help.

Sativa Lung

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1417 on: April 06, 2022, 02:20:10 AM »
I'm sorry this question is so stupid but I just moved to Brooklyn from California. Are dispensaries not a thing here? I can only find medical places and delivery seems out of the question. NYC potheads plz help.

NY is functionally still a med state. They legalized but haven't set up dispensaries or anything and I'm not sure how close they are. Your best bet if you don't want to wait is probably to just get a card or make friends with someone who already has theirs, or just start asking around until you find a good hookup on the gray market. Not like they can arrest you for it anymore.

IUTSM

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1418 on: April 06, 2022, 11:53:59 AM »

This is some new shit that I got this past weekend. Mendo Breath. Super heavy high, I usually go with the Sativa-dominant Hybrids, but this time went with an Indica-dominant strain. Let's just say I slept like a baby last week.

My weed guy is great and gives me amazing deals, and the closer dispensaries have decent shit too, but if you want something that is gonna knock your dick in the dirt you need to go the shop across from the truck stop. Over on the sketchy side of town in an area that is known for meth and prostitution. Gotta go to the wrong side of the tracks to get the weed that's really gonna put you into outer space LOL

Mendo breath is quite enjoyable in my experience. Smoked a lot of it last season. Not quite dick in the dirt (haven't heard that one in a while and its the best description of herb, ever) but relaxing and easy on the mind/body. Thick, sticky smoke

IUTSM

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1419 on: April 08, 2022, 09:29:29 AM »
Burned some clean, full sun outdoor Peanut Butter Brulée last night. I think its peanut butter breath and garlic butter. Smack bam boom straight to the moon, doggies.

The kush mints earlier this week were surprisingly strong. Nose is a dead ringer for that bubba kush. Cracked the sack and was like "ooh shit. Hey old friend."

Also was given a sample of some CBN capsules that were nice for sleep. Probably wouldn't buy them but they were quite pleasant.

Also looking forward to trying some gummies a buddy is in line to produce- 5% THC thru bubble (ice has they call it now) hash, .3 gram psilocybin.

Sativa Lung

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1420 on: April 08, 2022, 10:54:15 AM »
Some new pickups for the weekend.

Fruit Loops, Sativa-Dom Hybrid. This one is gas

Wedding Pie, Indica-Dom Hybrid. Haven't tried this yet but I've been hearing about this strain for months

Wedding pie is wed cake x grape pie? I would be super down for that. I don't love wedding cake the way some people do but I could see that cross being super relaxing and euphoric.

Also looked up the fruit loops genetics... White widow, blueberry, grapefruit, and blue dream. 4 amazing strains, I can only imagine how nice that is.

Im about to try to take a week or two off. I said I was going to start today but I decided to just finish off the last of this durban and Alien Rift so I'm not too tempted haha. Alien rift is quickly coming up my indica ranks, it makes me munch out and it's couch locky but in a good way. It's basically ideal for watching wrestling.

Frank

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1430
  • daddy bought you a pony
« Reply #1421 on: April 08, 2022, 02:28:55 PM »
i need to get flower tomorrow.

my dude has some us import gelato packs, but shit is expensive. 50 euros for 3.5g. and the labeling isn't transparent at all, looks what i imagine you can buy at a gas station. i will probably pass and get some black market stuff i know.

there's some mr. nice cross that hits real nice and relaxing, but has a somewhat boring or generic terp profile.

IUTSM

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1422 on: April 08, 2022, 03:32:38 PM »
i need to get flower tomorrow.

my dude has some us import gelato packs, but shit is expensive. 50 euros for 3.5g. and the labeling isn't transparent at all, looks what i imagine you can buy at a gas station. i will probably pass and get some black market stuff i know.

there's some mr. nice cross that hits real nice and relaxing, but has a somewhat boring or generic terp profile.

Totally typical Mr nice. Hahaha gets where ya need to go but not in an interesting way. Soooo much purple weed in the states from like 2010-2015 was "purple" Mr nice. Easy to grow. Fat yield. Fat buds. Let it go outside for an extra couple weeks when night temp drops and its purple. G13 was another one. A nicer strain but used in similar ways.

I'd take some Mr right now tho. Its been a minute

lazer69

• Rep: -96
« Reply #1423 on: April 08, 2022, 05:20:44 PM »
Do any of y'all smoke delta 8?

Sativa Lung

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1424 on: April 12, 2022, 01:55:48 AM »
Welp I might have to stop smoking for a while again. Now that the pandemic seems to be winding down and I feel like I did my part, I'm looking to move into a new career. Or I guess back into a former one. I've got 3 applications out for graphic design jobs and just heard that I've been both referred to the hiring manager and had my military records verified, so I think I'm getting an interview. I don't want to fuck around with this, aside from being something I like doing it pays better and has a more traditional work week and opportunities.

I'm trying to smoke through the rest of my stash by the end of the week. There's around a half oz of odds and ends, mostly stuff that I didn't love like cherry AK and Jack 47 but there's also some stuff I was saving like the last nug of durban and a gram of 32% motor breath. Weather is supposed to be nice tomorrow so I may go to the shop/park and smoke everyone out too. If you're a 412 pal and wanna get ripped hmu.

So possibly no more nug shots and strain reviews/stoned rambling. Or maybe way more if I don't get the job and need to kill the pain of failure and rejection haha.

Sativa Lung

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1425 on: April 14, 2022, 03:42:04 AM »
So I have an interview next week, this new job might actually happen. I really hate that I have to essentially pick between my Dr prescribed medication and my career aspirations, especially since it helps with creativity which is a fundamental part of the new job. I decided if this is going to be my last pickup for a while I might as well go with the two strains that have probably been the most instrumental in my journey - Golden Goat and a Crown Royale live resin cart.

This is the living soil grower that used to charge $75 an eighth until people learned that most expensive doesn't mean best and stopped buying it. Now it's "only" $65 most places, but its $60 at this place and they had a sale which stacked to 40% off with my vet discount so I figured I'd give them another chance. The last batch of goat I got from them was smalls and it was pretty weak, but this one is much better.

The main difference between this and the brand I usually get (RYTHM) is this one seems to lean a bit more to the citrusy/sativa side. Rythm's cut is usually a bit higher in thc and has more of the rotting flesh romulan funk note. Effects wise its definitely a bit more energetic and ultra motivating. I was originally planning to just chief down most of the 8th in a few big joints but stopped a quarter of the way into the second one.

Also a good reminder that THC % doesn't really mean as much as we often think. It's easy to look at the label and think "oh, it's only 17% thc...this is gonna be weak" but it thumped me harder than the 33% chaos kush that I had a few weeks ago. They're both in that 2.5-3% terps range so it isn't just the concentration and they have similar terps but in very different ratios. This goat cut has a load of pinene and ocimene which I think is why it hits as more of a straight up eye opener sativa and less as happy sat dom hybrid.

Pretty impressed with it overall, when you're super familiar with a strain it's always cool to try a pheno that expresses itself a little differently.

Frank

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
« Reply #1426 on: April 14, 2022, 08:44:16 AM »
detox is always a good thing, but is there any reason you actually have to quit? like a corporate mandate to not consume or do you think they might drug check you? or do you feel like you need to be sober to at least start at the new workplace just for yourself and not have the feeling you're blowing it? just curious what the reason might be.

IUTSM

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1427 on: April 14, 2022, 10:09:20 AM »
So I have an interview next week, this new job might actually happen. I really hate that I have to essentially pick between my Dr prescribed medication and my career aspirations, especially since it helps with creativity which is a fundamental part of the new job. I decided if this is going to be my last pickup for a while I might as well go with the two strains that have probably been the most instrumental in my journey - Golden Goat and a Crown Royale live resin cart.

This is the living soil grower that used to charge $75 an eighth until people learned that most expensive doesn't mean best and stopped buying it. Now it's "only" $65 most places, but its $60 at this place and they had a sale which stacked to 40% off with my vet discount so I figured I'd give them another chance. The last batch of goat I got from them was smalls and it was pretty weak, but this one is much better.

The main difference between this and the brand I usually get (RYTHM) is this one seems to lean a bit more to the citrusy/sativa side. Rythm's cut is usually a bit higher in thc and has more of the rotting flesh romulan funk note. Effects wise its definitely a bit more energetic and ultra motivating. I was originally planning to just chief down most of the 8th in a few big joints but stopped a quarter of the way into the second one.

Also a good reminder that THC % doesn't really mean as much as we often think. It's easy to look at the label and think "oh, it's only 17% thc...this is gonna be weak" but it thumped me harder than the 33% chaos kush that I had a few weeks ago. They're both in that 2.5-3% terps range so it isn't just the concentration and they have similar terps but in very different ratios. This goat cut has a load of pinene and ocimene which I think is why it hits as more of a straight up eye opener sativa and less as happy sat dom hybrid.

Pretty impressed with it overall, when you're super familiar with a strain it's always cool to try a pheno that expresses itself a little differently.

living soil v hydro v aeroponic? best weeds always gonna be from the dirt!

good luck on the job interview, homes. good shit.

Natas Fauxas

« Reply #1428 on: April 14, 2022, 01:23:02 PM »
These pics from you guys have my mouth dry as fuck!. Looking forward to the cracked tyrone lips. I have a question tho. How do you go about cleaning your keef screens in your grinders? I just buy new ones when it gets bad. I never thought about how to actually get them running optimal

3D X-Ray Vision

« Reply #1429 on: April 14, 2022, 01:33:32 PM »
You could always soak the keef screen in rubbing alcohol that has worked for me

Frank

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
« Reply #1430 on: April 14, 2022, 04:07:03 PM »
These pics from you guys have my mouth dry as fuck!. Looking forward to the cracked tyrone lips. I have a question tho. How do you go about cleaning your keef screens in your grinders? I just buy new ones when it gets bad. I never thought about how to actually get them running optimal

i read that you can put them in the freezer and then you can knock off the resin? i haven't tried it tho.

Sativa Lung

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1431 on: April 15, 2022, 03:15:46 PM »
detox is always a good thing, but is there any reason you actually have to quit? like a corporate mandate to not consume or do you think they might drug check you? or do you feel like you need to be sober to at least start at the new workplace just for yourself and not have the feeling you're blowing it? just curious what the reason might be.

So the US is weird. Weed is technically illegal at the federal level, but for the most part they let the individual states decide and don't interfere. The issue is that I work for the federal govt, so since its federally illegal they can't permit it. We have a really good union so in practice it would probably be difficult to actually fire someone for it (especially since I have my card and am technically following doctors advice), but its possible if you piss the right people off. My current department is mostly entry level cleaning employees and we have an established pipeline for people coming out of rehab so it's a bunch of ex junkies and drunks. If they piss tested us they'd have no one left haha.

The new job is an office job in a different department with different people. I'm going to have to cut my hair and wear button up shirts and shit. I don't know how chill they'd be about it so I want to kind of feel it out first before I risk anything. I've worked with enough bored vindictive cunts that love to start drama that I'm wary of that shit. Usually my strategy is to be fake as fuck and charm them until they're either on my side or lose all interest in me.

It could be totally unnecessary, or I might have to stop until something changes. I'm just gonna play it by feel.

That being said, the timeline is looking like it's not quite as tight as I thought and I actually have a little longer so I'm going to partake in the 4/20 festivities. The sales are already starting here so I grabbed a few things -

Crown royale carts were buy one get one half off so I grabbed 2 and lambs bread sauce was 60% off but its almost a year old and a meh batch to begin with so I only grabbed one. Also got a new cart of blueberry space cake (one of my favorite indicas for extracts) that's over 11% total terps with around 7% myrcene.

For flower I almost grabbed a strain called Django that's some sort of blueberry x jack Herer cross, but the grower has really mixed reviews and even though the terps looked OK I didn't want to risk it. I ended up being boring and just getting more of the same shit I got last time - another very good, very sticky eighth of chaos kush and a gram of motor breath that's slightly lower thca this time (29 vs 32) but better terps and it's very sparkly. I'll take some pics when I break it out for the bong later.

jamersonbass

• Rep: 70
« Reply #1432 on: April 15, 2022, 07:04:34 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

So the US is weird. Weed is technically illegal at the federal level, but for the most part they let the individual states decide and don't interfere. The issue is that I work for the federal govt, so since its federally illegal they can't permit it. We have a really good union so in practice it would probably be difficult to actually fire someone for it (especially since I have my card and am technically following doctors advice), but its possible if you piss the right people off. My current department is mostly entry level cleaning employees and we have an established pipeline for people coming out of rehab so it's a bunch of ex junkies and drunks. If they piss tested us they'd have no one left haha.

The new job is an office job in a different department with different people. I'm going to have to cut my hair and wear button up shirts and shit. I don't know how chill they'd be about it so I want to kind of feel it out first before I risk anything. I've worked with enough bored vindictive cunts that love to start drama that I'm wary of that shit. Usually my strategy is to be fake as fuck and charm them until they're either on my side or lose all interest in me.

It could be totally unnecessary, or I might have to stop until something changes. I'm just gonna play it by feel.

That being said, the timeline is looking like it's not quite as tight as I thought and I actually have a little longer so I'm going to partake in the 4/20 festivities. The sales are already starting here so I grabbed a few things -

Crown royale carts were buy one get one half off so I grabbed 2 and lambs bread sauce was 60% off but its almost a year old and a meh batch to begin with so I only grabbed one. Also got a new cart of blueberry space cake (one of my favorite indicas for extracts) that's over 11% total terps with around 7% myrcene.

For flower I almost grabbed a strain called Django that's some sort of blueberry x jack Herer cross, but the grower has really mixed reviews and even though the terps looked OK I didn't want to risk it. I ended up being boring and just getting more of the same shit I got last time - another very good, very sticky eighth of chaos kush and a gram of motor breath that's slightly lower thca this time (29 vs 32) but better terps and it's very sparkly. I'll take some pics when I break it out for the bong later.

My dispo sold out of Motor Breath super fast, but I bagged a quarter while we still had it.  I found it to be super gassy, almost early oughts chronic, but with modern test percentages and effects.  One of my favorite strains I've smoked in the first "quarter" of 2022.

Dimitrov

• Rep: -2
« Reply #1433 on: April 15, 2022, 08:09:33 PM »
i know naming your piece is super fucking entry-level but i can't help myself. all my pieces are named after dictators we've got
dro-seph stalin
adolf crippler (rip)
fidel hash-tro
mao tse bong
everytime i bring them up someone always mentions pol pot but that's way too obvious. i might post some pics later if i can find a camera. fidel and dro-seph are both really cool antique brass pieces that i got in china.

Thomas Sankara

Sativa Lung

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1434 on: April 16, 2022, 02:34:20 AM »

My dispo sold out of Motor Breath super fast, but I bagged a quarter while we still had it.  I found it to be super gassy, almost early oughts chronic, but with modern test percentages and effects.  One of my favorite strains I've smoked in the first "quarter" of 2022.

Yeah that's a good way to describe it. I think the way I described the cut we get was like a turn of the millennium Chem that someone had stashed in the crank case of an old motorcycle for a month. I originally would get the live resin carts or concentrates of it which are one of the most effective knockout punches for me but taste like licking an ashtray.

They haven't had the carts for a long time so I started getting the flower a few months ago and it's quickly become one of my favorite smokes. This is one of the few growers that consistently sells grams too which is nice. I don't smoke as much strong indica flower as I do other stuff so I just grab a G of MB15 with whatever else I'm getting. They've been growing it much better lately as well, this batch has a ton of myrcene so it's a little sweeter and headier than usual. I got giggly stoned before I passed out last night.

And then here's the terp label for the new jar of Chaos Kush. I forgot to take pics of the bud, I'll snap some next time I roll a J. I smoked some this morning and it's really good again. You see 30% and expect it to just overpower you but this strain has a nice subtle sort of creeping high. It's just a very pleasant mood elevation and anxiety reduction without sedation. Its not what I'd call clear headed but I'm not struggling to focus or recall things either. I'm really digging it but it's probably better suited to an afternoon strain, I don't have a ton of motivation to get up and start my day now haha.

Natas Fauxas

« Reply #1435 on: April 16, 2022, 09:18:43 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Yeah that's a good way to describe it. I think the way I described the cut we get was like a turn of the millennium Chem that someone had stashed in the crank case of an old motorcycle for a month. I originally would get the live resin carts or concentrates of it which are one of the most effective knockout punches for me but taste like licking an ashtray.

They haven't had the carts for a long time so I started getting the flower a few months ago and it's quickly become one of my favorite smokes. This is one of the few growers that consistently sells grams too which is nice. I don't smoke as much strong indica flower as I do other stuff so I just grab a G of MB15 with whatever else I'm getting. They've been growing it much better lately as well, this batch has a ton of myrcene so it's a little sweeter and headier than usual. I got giggly stoned before I passed out last night.

And then here's the terp label for the new jar of Chaos Kush. I forgot to take pics of the bud, I'll snap some next time I roll a J. I smoked some this morning and it's really good again. You see 30% and expect it to just overpower you but this strain has a nice subtle sort of creeping high. It's just a very pleasant mood elevation and anxiety reduction without sedation. Its not what I'd call clear headed but I'm not struggling to focus or recall things either. I'm really digging it but it's probably better suited to an afternoon strain, I don't have a ton of motivation to get up and start my day now haha.

That looks super dense and delicious. We should trade sometime.

Idk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 317
« Reply #1436 on: April 16, 2022, 09:40:02 AM »
https://imgur.com/a/LtGM308

Growing some Lemon Haze. I think. My parents got me the seeds from Peru

https://imgur.com/a/SglIbxZ

Sativa Lung

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1437 on: April 16, 2022, 02:49:37 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

That looks super dense and delicious. We should trade sometime.

So the motorbreath isnt usually what I'd call particularly tasty but I'm not a fuel guy. Its got a really strong oily funk. I don't dislike it by any means, but this one is more about the effects for me.

This Chaos Kush on the other hand...

This stuff looks super generic and boring but it tastes like a lifesaver. I bought it months ago and it was tasty but the effects weren't there. This batch is lovely though, super dense and insanely sticky. Really enjoying it.

I'm about to stop smoking for a new job though... I actually cut my hair and shaved my beard off today so I guess I'm actually going through it no matter how terrified I am.

Natas Fauxas

« Reply #1438 on: April 16, 2022, 04:07:23 PM »
i respect your gangster. heres 3 days of keef. @buttfartrapedick you are leveling up. we look forward to your return.

Sativa Lung

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1439 on: April 17, 2022, 01:47:27 AM »
i respect your gangster. heres 3 days of keef. @buttfartrapedick you are leveling up. we look forward to your return.

Veeery nice. You could make bangin shoe hash with that! I love when it's uniform and clumpy, it looks like weed caviar haha. Theres a couple growers here who recently started selling "solventless extracts" and it seems like at least some of them are just dry sift or kief. Most of it is rosin but it's cool they're at least testing the waters.

I'm almost done with the golden goat and about halfway through the chaos kush so I'll probably grab something else before that. I'm kinda just waiting to see what the 4/20 specials look like and if anyone drops anything special like a new super strain or something.

I'm going to see AEW wrestling on 4/20 and I'm planning to make a super joint with that and the last big bud I have of durban poison (with over 5% terps) and all the kief in my sativa grinder. I'll probably take a pen with some Lambs bread sauce for incognito use at the actual venue as well. The arena is right by where I work and I skate in the parking lots almost every day so I know where the busses/performers park. I know a bunch of the wrestlers smoke, so I might try to wander over there after the show and see if anyone wants to get high haha. It would be pretty rad to smoke a joint with Eddie Kingston or someone like that.