Author Topic: The Quintessential Slap Poster  (Read 4422 times)

strangefires

Re: The Quintessential Slap Poster
« Reply #30 on: August 26, 2010, 12:27:53 PM »
sergio is way too cool for you fags

ChildoftheGhetto

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -1323
  • Nathaniel Turner with a burner
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #31 on: August 26, 2010, 01:01:04 PM »
Didn't really mean to make this another favourite Slap Pal thread, but if that's where it's headed, by all means run with it.

But yeah, it's a tough question. Because if you're talking about epitomizing what most people out there think Slap is, then you'd have to pick COTG, Gipper, FuckGino, or all these little kids complaining about everything. Which is ironic because most of those people have the lowest rep.

But if I were to pick someone who sums up what slap is to me, which is just a bunch of silly nonsense with not much to do with skating, I'd have to pick people like Mexican Spaniard (my all time favourite Pal), Bips, Sven, CigBeer, Newt, Busey, Canuck, so many dudes who just like some "lulz".

Also how much does everyone fucking miss Dragon Slayer? Come back to us you oil-drilling little faggot!
Most people outside of slap think slap is a bunch of old people that suck at skateboarding, and only like people from the east coast. I'm the antithesis to slap, if anything.

grimcity

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2218
  • computer says no
« Reply #32 on: August 26, 2010, 01:19:33 PM »
Expand Quote
Didn't really mean to make this another favourite Slap Pal thread, but if that's where it's headed, by all means run with it.

But yeah, it's a tough question. Because if you're talking about epitomizing what most people out there think Slap is, then you'd have to pick COTG, Gipper, FuckGino, or all these little kids complaining about everything. Which is ironic because most of those people have the lowest rep.

But if I were to pick someone who sums up what slap is to me, which is just a bunch of silly nonsense with not much to do with skating, I'd have to pick people like Mexican Spaniard (my all time favourite Pal), Bips, Sven, CigBeer, Newt, Busey, Canuck, so many dudes who just like some "lulz".

Also how much does everyone fucking miss Dragon Slayer? Come back to us you oil-drilling little faggot!
[close]
Most people outside of slap think slap is a bunch of old people that suck at skateboarding, and only like people from the east coast. I'm the antithesis to slap, if anything.

Being the resident contrarian to a board full of contrarians makes you quintessential squared, man. You're the double pits to everyone elses' chesty.

Inbred Jed

« Reply #33 on: August 26, 2010, 01:20:09 PM »
No, I only like 1990's Northern California All Terrain skaters

CigaretteBeer

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -392
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #34 on: August 26, 2010, 01:44:20 PM »
I'm kind of like Sergio's counselor.  And sometimes he says great stuff when he's loaded. This is Sergio's reaction to my away message on AIM which said "committing suicide"

AIM IM with florezyeyito8/22/10 1:00 AM
you're not commiting sucide asshole
FlorezYeyito
that's not something you joke about dick
FlorezYeyito
you either are or you aren't
FlorezYeyito
i know i'm reading it as an offline whatever the fuck but
FlorezYeyito
you live or you dont'
FlorezYeyito
don't
FlorezYeyito
if you meant it, you would do it right now with no remorse. if you really think thats so fucking funny then by all means, do it.
FlorezYeyito
just off yourself dude
FlorezYeyito
there is no god to take account of you. you die and thats it
FlorezYeyito
you crumble. no soul to go elsewhere. thats it. you dissapear and you are forever fucking forgotten dude
FlorezYeyito
\
FlorezYeyito
just do it
FlorezYeyito
2:42 PM
just reading what i wrote. sorry, i overreacted last night. i was drunk and high.
FlorezYeyito
:(
FlorezYeyito
5:04 PM
"You were such a shitty parent that your kid couldn't even make it to term A guy who killed his child before it could be born because he was so shitty didn't do anything wrong.You know how the rest of us became positive members of society BY NOT BEING PIECES OF SHIT IN THE FIRST PLACE"-Ronald Reagon

Locbrew

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 260
  • OWWW HAVE MERCY!
« Reply #35 on: August 26, 2010, 01:47:17 PM »
CUDDLEMONSTER, MexicanSpaniard,Locbrew,Sergioflorez (still posts here?)

Say what now?
Adam Dyet is the black jellybean of skateboarding.

ChildoftheGhetto

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #36 on: August 26, 2010, 02:03:13 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
[close]

Being the resident contrarian to a board full of contrarians makes you quintessential squared, man. You're the double pits to everyone elses' chesty.
It's not like i go out of my way to have differing opinions. Hell, my opinions are actually pretty much in line with a large majority of real skateboarders. People on slap are the minority in the skate community. I'm a regular guy in midst of a bunch of old, bitter lames.

ahlee

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 482
« Reply #37 on: August 26, 2010, 02:14:08 PM »
cotg, lets be real skateboarders together sometime.

Alan

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2527
« Reply #38 on: August 26, 2010, 02:19:06 PM »
Fuck, the ignore function's still broken.
Hosin' out the cab of his pickup truck
He's got his 8-track playin' really fuckin' loud

strangefires

« Reply #39 on: August 26, 2010, 02:51:50 PM »
you should definitely kill yourself cigbeer. I back that notion 100%

BallDontLie

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 693
« Reply #40 on: August 26, 2010, 03:00:16 PM »
Art hellman

tony cozhox

MS

Maurice

king of r& b is kewl

*prison wallet, sleaze, and Alan seem like knowledgeable men.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2010, 03:02:02 PM by whitemanjazz »
if the mods were wu-tang, dean would be cappadonna

ice nine

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -308
« Reply #41 on: August 26, 2010, 05:01:41 PM »
this thread is mindblowing. mexicanspaniard? kindu? what the fuck? show me one good post by either of them? gub is probably a good representation of what it was, now id say briden or bantam or some young boring poster who have nothing of value to share
I;m sure i;m not the only dc/monster/subaru type guy here

Watson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2307
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #42 on: August 26, 2010, 05:10:02 PM »
kindu? what the fuck? show me one good post by either of them?

Fuck you. Show me one BAD post by Kindu!

HMPH!

cold budweisers

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 616
« Reply #43 on: August 26, 2010, 05:18:48 PM »
4chan user with a skateboard

cheese

• Rep: -68
« Reply #44 on: August 26, 2010, 05:58:08 PM »
grim always says hip shit. on the other hand i suck cock. and im not a pal. but cotg does really represent the mind set of alot of skaters nowadays, just hes more regular. and what the fuck is up with you and the east coast man, where all skaters, and people with opinions like yours just make it worse for everybody. proud to be from a shitty virginia town.

skate_bored

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 56
« Reply #45 on: August 26, 2010, 06:12:45 PM »
at least 50% of posts are made while drinking beer.

starvingrobot

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 25
  • Keep It +
« Reply #46 on: August 26, 2010, 06:22:01 PM »
Beeda Weeda is actually hilarious, I like his sense of humor.  Snickers, Watson, Newt, boyan, frisco.

Edit: ALT has gained a lot of respect from me, as he is very good at 'Name That Slut!'

snickers

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -383
  • do you think this is a game?
« Reply #47 on: August 26, 2010, 07:19:08 PM »
Beeda Weeda is actually hilarious, I like his sense of humor.  Snickers, Watson, Newt, boyan, frisco.

Edit: ALT has gained a lot of respect from me, as he is very good at 'Name That Slut!'
I wish you'd post moar often.
fatcockXL deserves to be mod on the strength of his name alone

strangefires

« Reply #48 on: August 26, 2010, 07:22:10 PM »

Skwisgaar Skwigelf

• Rep: 10000
« Reply #49 on: August 26, 2010, 07:29:24 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
[close]

[close]
It's not like i go out of my way to have differing opinions. Hell, my opinions are actually pretty much in line with a large majority of real skateboarders. People on slap are the minority in the skate community. I'm a regular guy in midst of a bunch of old, bitter lames.
You and Gipper are my heroes.
or maybe its because your fist has to first be purified in the waters of lake minnetonka before it can touch dylons.

Scallywag crew!

pugmaster

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1682
  • Overweight and Underprepared
« Reply #50 on: August 26, 2010, 08:08:04 PM »
The dos equis guy with a laptop.

"I don't always post, but when I do... I prefer SLAP"
"...We got the nuclear worm over here..."

Never forget:
Rusty_Berrings, 360 frip, Yapple Dapple, Bubblegum Tate

camel filters

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1315
« Reply #51 on: August 26, 2010, 08:21:24 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
[close]

[close]
you feeling like you need to share your opinions to "old bitter lames" is even more lame. but i wouldnt have it any other way because posters like you are what makes this place great.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2010, 08:23:08 PM by camel filters »

BriDen

« Reply #52 on: August 26, 2010, 08:38:40 PM »
now id say briden or bantam or some young boring poster who have nothing of value to share

try telling that to cigbeer

Prison Wallet

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 511
  • I'm gonna break my leg off in your ass
« Reply #53 on: August 26, 2010, 09:07:21 PM »
Quintessential means like a perfect example or the norm, right? Bips, COTG, Kindu??? Those are some serious Slap personalities. The true quintessentials just kind of blend in. I don't even know, Gomez type dudes maybe?

Mackattack

« Reply #54 on: August 26, 2010, 09:23:40 PM »
the old guys who basically end every argument with 'go out and skate, man', people who used to skate, and kids who voice their opinions about who should ride for who.

i actually liked this guy the most http://www.slapmagazine.com/component/option,com_jfusion/Itemid,4/index.php?topic=30350.0

I could never get over how small and dainty Anthony Sweeny's hands were. Hes like a nimble woodland nymph.

I think BB was the quintessential poster there for a while. He got everybody into kitties and making fun of rawb and all that shit.
5INCH DICK is my favorite. Or any of Damians old fake accounts.

ChildoftheGhetto

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #55 on: August 26, 2010, 09:43:24 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
[close]

[close]
[close]
you feeling like you need to share your opinions to "old bitter lames" is even more lame. but i wouldnt have it any other way because posters like you are what makes this place great.
I don't need to, I want to because it entertains me. I could leave slap and it wouldn't have any affect on my life.

brent

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 741
« Reply #56 on: August 26, 2010, 09:49:37 PM »
gangsta fred, tango $$ the pussy viol8er, stage fright
This armor plating is going to get a little more diesel.

BallDontLie

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 693
« Reply #57 on: August 26, 2010, 09:56:18 PM »
dorm rat
if the mods were wu-tang, dean would be cappadonna

oyolar

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 410
« Reply #58 on: August 26, 2010, 10:56:30 PM »
Fuck, embodies slap? I have no idea, but I've never read a bad post from Inbred Jed.

Bipsmound is probably one of the better writers I've seen in a while, he's very fucking good.

I miss Mr. DNA. Although Inbred Jed is keeping me amused.

Tuna

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 225
« Reply #59 on: August 26, 2010, 11:01:23 PM »
Girl Workshop B, Net Lurk, Skwisgar