Author Topic: Post UPCOMING/RECENT shoe releases thread  (Read 8664127 times)

minilogoflow, switchfrontnose and 5 Guests are viewing this topic.

YungJugg

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Rep: 225
Re: Post UPCOMING/RECENT shoe releases thread
« Reply #41490 on: March 29, 2021, 04:09:58 PM »
Vans Croc slander will not be tolerated.

babywantsbluevelvet

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 36
« Reply #41491 on: March 29, 2021, 04:51:04 PM »
At this point we simply can’t say they don’t offer the sexy, carefree confidence of a croc with the  board feel and stability we crave.

numagik

• Rep: 35
« Reply #41492 on: March 29, 2021, 05:12:13 PM »
i know i stated my intent to purchase the vans croc already but that was before i knew there was a shelltoe option available

stets

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Rep: 106
« Reply #41493 on: March 29, 2021, 05:53:53 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
More colors of those Vans crocs just went up on zappos
https://www.zappos.com/p/vans-trek-slip-on-grape-leaf/product/9477201/color/84403

[close]

Again why are this in a thread about skateboard shoes?
[close]

You have a D3 in your avatar. I don't think you have the authority to say what is and isn't a skate shoe.

I mean it's a post-pre surf shoe through their surf line... it's marketed to surfers. Saw a poster on the window at a surf shop yesterday.

If you truly think this is a skateable shoe, then it would belong in that "non skate shoes that are good for skating" thread. Not here. We should post any Nike or Adidas running shoe in here if this silly Surf Croc Vans shit keeps coming back up.

The D3 image in my avatar is a satirical reference to that poster from X Files more than a backing of that shoe. If anything the d3 would go in a "skate shoes that suck for skating" thread.
Quote from: augustmoon
lol, don't let my sticker job keep you up at night, buddy

hobochimp

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 277
« Reply #41494 on: March 29, 2021, 06:59:49 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
https://www.zappos.com/p/vans-trek-slip-on-grape-leaf/product/9477201/color/84403

[close]

[close]

You have a D3 in your avatar. I don't think you have the authority to say what is and isn't a skate shoe.
[close]

I mean it's a post-pre surf shoe through their surf line... it's marketed to surfers. Saw a poster on the window at a surf shop yesterday.

If you truly think this is a skateable shoe, then it would belong in that "non skate shoes that are good for skating" thread. Not here. We should post any Nike or Adidas running shoe in here if this silly Surf Croc Vans shit keeps coming back up.

The D3 image in my avatar is a satirical reference to that poster from X Files more than a backing of that shoe. If anything the d3 would go in a "skate shoes that suck for skating" thread.

what skates better? vans croc or d3?

Donkey Lips

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1019
« Reply #41495 on: March 29, 2021, 07:13:26 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

Gatekeeping about vans crocs – what a strange and lonely hill to die on.

stets

« Reply #41496 on: March 29, 2021, 08:50:38 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

Gatekeeping about vans crocs – what a strange and lonely hill to die on.

Thinking that monstrosity was actually intended for skating, or otherwise continually bringing it into a skate shoe convo, is a strange and lonely hill to die on as well.

kneebone

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 342
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #41497 on: March 30, 2021, 05:22:54 AM »
I'll chime in here as the person who reintroduced this apparently controversial shoe to this thread.  I only posted it here because there were already a couple pages of posts about the pink ones earlier in this same thread, so i was just posting an update. 
In no way do I think these crocs are intended for skating.  I ordered a pair.   

Sk.A.T.A.N

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 694
  • aka Sk.A.N.Y.E.
« Reply #41498 on: March 30, 2021, 07:50:09 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

Thinking that monstrosity was actually intended for skating, or otherwise continually bringing it into a skate shoe convo, is a strange and lonely hill to die on as well.

Insert the “you must be fun at parties” meme. 

R.I.P RUSTY/FRIP

Theme For A Jackal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 97
« Reply #41499 on: March 30, 2021, 08:02:16 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

What are you, a mod? Why are you getting butthurt about this? Yeah, they're not for skating but they're Vans.

camel filters

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1274
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #41500 on: March 30, 2021, 08:17:22 AM »
To the person butthurt about the croc vans being posted, you know that if you didn't quote and bring up the issue, there would literally be less space on the thread spent on talking about it right?

venture5.8

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Rep: 10
« Reply #41501 on: March 30, 2021, 08:55:32 AM »
https://www.palaceskateboards.com/reebok-npc/

new palace reebok colab this week

stets

« Reply #41502 on: March 30, 2021, 08:56:12 AM »

These adidas look like they would skate great! Good job Scott Johnston and crew.

augustmoon

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 787
« Reply #41503 on: March 30, 2021, 09:03:16 AM »
Vans crocs incoming via Zappos.  thanks to whoever posted the link.  I've been agonizing about giving up on life and buying a pair of Crocs to walk the dog/wash the car etc, and I (thankfully) couldnt bring myself to drive down to Academy to pick up a pair.  Now i'm gonna be scooping dog shit in style  8)
Fuck brandon biebel... The lemon thrower

Donkey Lips

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1019
« Reply #41504 on: March 30, 2021, 09:39:22 AM »

"No it's you guys who are wrong, and me who is right! You guys are all alone together." he shouted, all pissed off about a Vans shoe.

jwdharris

• Rep: -4
    • www.vimeo.com/jwdharris avatar image
« Reply #41505 on: March 30, 2021, 09:42:56 AM »
Expand Quote
Here is the white leather gum sole pair that just dropped.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CM7k4XEhV2j/?igshid=5l94a9kbxs1f
[close]
I just bought the black/gum colorway but I might buy these and keep em on ice.

I'm eagerly waiting on these to be released for the UK. They're taking their sweet time about it!

stets

« Reply #41506 on: March 30, 2021, 10:57:20 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

"No it's you guys who are wrong, and me who is right! You guys are all alone together." he shouted, all pissed off about a Vans shoe.

What are your thoughts on the Adi-croc for skating?

Crap

• Rep: 77
« Reply #41507 on: March 30, 2021, 11:03:51 AM »
https://www.palaceskateboards.com/reebok-npc/

new palace reebok colab this week

Beige/gum ones are cool, but not worth any amount of extra hassle/cost versus buying normal Reeboks, and I assume there will be some amount of extra bullshit hassle/cost involved in getting them.

MadeYouLook

• Rep: 22
« Reply #41508 on: March 30, 2021, 12:52:06 PM »
I don’t know about those. They look like corny designer shoes some dude buys at a department store for 400 dollars.

Watson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2197
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #41509 on: March 30, 2021, 01:00:16 PM »
Oh fuck those Palace NPC are super sick. I used to skate the NPC from this discount chain called Zellers, but they had a crest on the side of them like that. The new ones now only have the name embroidered. Goddamn I wish I had a hook up to get those.

Bizarro Jerry

• Rep: 34
« Reply #41510 on: March 30, 2021, 04:48:32 PM »
I fuck with those vans crocs. Then again that's coming from a guy who only wears crocs or the merrell hydro moc a/k/a poor mans yeezy foam runners.

moonordie

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 35
  • ɹǝʌǝɹoɟ lloᴚ
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #41511 on: March 30, 2021, 06:21:03 PM »
I fuck with those vans crocs. Then again that's coming from a guy who only wears crocs or the merrell hydro moc a/k/a poor mans yeezy foam runners.
Expand Quote
forgive me if i somehow missed it, but could someone help me with just how flat the flat as fuck decks really are?
[close]

As Fuck.

Sk.A.T.A.N

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 694
  • aka Sk.A.N.Y.E.
« Reply #41512 on: March 31, 2021, 02:12:08 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

These adidas look like they would skate great! Good job Scott Johnston and crew.

R.I.P RUSTY/FRIP

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 75
  • We're just 2 lo(b)s(t)ers sitting behind a screen
« Reply #41513 on: March 31, 2021, 04:06:55 AM »
It’s like palace intentionally goes out of their way to put out the worst looking shit because they know fuccbois will buy it regardless

Impish sausage is definitely gonna blow up as a euphemism this year

BoxStuffer

• Rep: 110
« Reply #41514 on: March 31, 2021, 06:39:22 AM »
Enjoy your life.

concerned_parent

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 281
« Reply #41515 on: March 31, 2021, 06:59:49 AM »
now that's a good looking shoe.
good come sausage

lemonchicken91

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 242
« Reply #41516 on: March 31, 2021, 07:21:05 AM »
das it mayne
no, i live in an efficiency by myself and work in middle management like you, loser

Yoshi

• Rep: 0
« Reply #41517 on: March 31, 2021, 07:38:04 AM »
It’s like palace intentionally goes out of their way to put out the worst looking shit because they know fuccbois will buy it regardless

What are you referring to here? I haven’t seen anything Palace on here for a while (since those Stan Smiths)

Atiba Applebum

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 283
« Reply #41518 on: March 31, 2021, 12:17:19 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

What are you referring to here? I haven’t seen anything Palace on here for a while (since those Stan Smiths)

You don’t even have to leave this page to find out

BugleBites

• Rep: -68
« Reply #41519 on: March 31, 2021, 02:24:14 PM »
Reebok NPC's honestly look like Walmart shoes in person, they have them at Winners often. I've tried them on and they had horrible look down factor.

But I also have freak flipper feet. Might look good on other people if Watson is vouching for em.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2021, 04:40:31 PM by BugleBites »