Author Topic: Ask Karl  (Read 259872 times)

ORGANIKARL

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 200
Re: Ask Karl
« Reply #1080 on: December 27, 2011, 08:23:47 PM »
karl, i asked henry this when he was on here but he didnt really answer.

when you were on profile and did the euro tour thing in around 95 who was the woman with the huge breasts who was looking after you?
Haha! Which country, sir?

ORGANIKARL

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1081 on: December 27, 2011, 08:24:22 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
karl, can i please have some satori wheels for christmas? please?
[close]
;)
[close]

is that a yes???
Nah, I dont have any to give ya.

layzieyez

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1508
  • Illusion Flip
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #1082 on: December 27, 2011, 10:00:56 PM »
Expand Quote

when you were on profile and did the euro tour thing in around 95 who was the woman with the huge breasts who was looking after you?
[close]
Sick!  PMA draws in huge breasted women from all the euro countries!  Lesson learned.

Buddy G

« Reply #1083 on: December 27, 2011, 11:12:02 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

germany, i remember henry getting wasted on baileys one night while you were doing fs nollie flips in the road and she was just chilling in a profile hoodie that did NOT disguise her amazing love lumps one bit.

ORGANIKARL

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1084 on: December 28, 2011, 12:16:27 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
[close]

germany, i remember henry getting wasted on baileys one night while you were doing fs nollie flips in the road and she was just chilling in a profile hoodie that did NOT disguise her amazing love lumps one bit.
Wow! Very good memory!! That tour was one of the craziest ever. Just me and Henry.
My man kicked me out of the hotel the night after, over some stupid money issues. Thank God for Drake, my savior,  who ended up taking care of me for a couple of days. I'll always love Mr. Jones for that!
Anyway, that young lady was Christina aka Swiss Miss (EMB nickname) and she sure did have some nice mammies.  She's also a good friend of mine still but she back in Europe. Are you interested? If so, I can play cupid.

Buddy G

« Reply #1085 on: December 28, 2011, 12:25:39 AM »

Anyway, that young lady was Christina aka Swiss Miss (EMB nickname) and she sure did have some nice mammies.?  She's also a good friend of mine still but she back in Europe. Are you interested? If so, I can play cupid.

I'M IN EUROPE TOO! Its meant to be, hook it up Karl.

ORGANIKARL

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1086 on: December 28, 2011, 12:34:24 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Hey Karl, Im curious if Kayo is going to make some of their "8 decks alittle shorter length wise. I ride 7.8x31.5 (any kayo deck) and I want to go to "8 but you guys make it in "32 length. I have had terrible sessions riding that length. just curious. Well wishes and happy holidays buddy!
[close]
Funny you're asking this. When Kayo first started making 8 boards they looked really funny and that was because they were too short in length. I pretty sure we're going to keep it at 32"

Thanks for checking though.
[close]

Well I for one, am glad to hear that.
victor doom and sweatercuff, you have won a (im in a very good mood and i feel like hooking you guys up) prize because im stoked on you dudes.
PM me your addresses and I'll personally send you two thrashers thrashing sticks tomorrow.

ORGANIKARL

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1087 on: December 28, 2011, 12:38:08 AM »
Expand Quote

Anyway, that young lady was Christina aka Swiss Miss (EMB nickname) and she sure did have some nice mammies.?  She's also a good friend of mine still but she back in Europe. Are you interested? If so, I can play cupid.
[close]

No joke?   Dude, I'll get her all pumped up about an admirer in Europe who remembers her beautiful "face" at the Munster contest. She'll be all excited LOL

oyolar

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 403
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #1088 on: December 28, 2011, 12:49:14 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]
No joke?   Dude, I'll get her all pumped up about an admirer in Europe who remembers her beautiful "face" at the Munster contest. She'll be all excited LOL

Where can one see a picture of these "mammies?"

Buddy G

« Reply #1089 on: December 28, 2011, 01:07:35 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

Anyway, that young lady was Christina aka Swiss Miss (EMB nickname) and she sure did have some nice mammies.??  She's also a good friend of mine still but she back in Europe. Are you interested? If so, I can play cupid.
[close]

[close]
No joke??  ? Dude, I'll get her all pumped up about an admirer in Europe who remembers her beautiful "face" at the Munster contest. She'll be all excited LOL

i vaguely remember her face, it was in no way a dealbreaker.

idealhandmades

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 132
    • IDEAL Handmades - Skateboards avatar image
« Reply #1090 on: December 28, 2011, 09:41:21 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Hey Karl, Im curious if Kayo is going to make some of their "8 decks alittle shorter length wise. I ride 7.8x31.5 (any kayo deck) and I want to go to "8 but you guys make it in "32 length. I have had terrible sessions riding that length. just curious. Well wishes and happy holidays buddy!
[close]
Funny you're asking this. When Kayo first started making 8 boards they looked really funny and that was because they were too short in length. I pretty sure we're going to keep it at 32"
[close]
[close]
victor doom and sweatercuff, you have won a (im in a very good mood and i feel like hooking you guys up) prize because im stoked on you dudes.
PM me your addresses and I'll personally send you two thrashers thrashing sticks tomorrow.
alright, if you insist. but don't think this gets you out of having to receive another board from me.
I won't take something for nothing, no sir.
@idealhandmades

dankradschwag

« Reply #1091 on: December 28, 2011, 10:22:54 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
;)
[close]

is that a yes???
[close]

Lame. :( Especially since you just hooked up those other two dudes and I for one actually think you are a great skateboarder.

idealhandmades

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1092 on: December 28, 2011, 11:17:29 AM »
^yeah, I think you suck Karl  ::)

you ever been to a demo and heard that one kid that won't stop asking everybody for free stuff? you know how annoying that kid is, and how presumtious he seems? He expects something for nothing.
@idealhandmades

dankradschwag

« Reply #1093 on: December 28, 2011, 11:21:21 AM »
I just wanted some free wheels and everybody knows pros have a surplus of extra wheels...you ain't gotta be a player hater sweatercuffs...i'm probably the only person in the world that has ever asked anyone for a pair of satori wheels cuz you know they be running the game and all

mattofallmatts

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -110
  • "I will not skateboard in the halls"
« Reply #1094 on: December 28, 2011, 11:35:09 AM »
I just wanted some free wheels and everybody knows pros have a surplus of extra wheels...you ain't gotta be a player hater sweatercuffs...i'm probably the only person in the world that has ever asked anyone for a pair of satori wheels cuz you know they be running the game and all

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHA. Get a job.

idealhandmades

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1095 on: December 28, 2011, 11:57:31 AM »
How about we flip the conversation to a more positive note, one about us giving instead of taking wheels from Satori...

Whatever happened to that recycling program you guys were working on? did that actually work at all?

the concept always seemed pretty awesome to me, but I never got to see any of the resulting "revived" wheels from it at any shops I've been to, or even heard anything more about it since the initial announcement of it.
Its that different kind of thinking that I wish more companies would explore now-a-days.
@idealhandmades

mattofallmatts

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1096 on: December 28, 2011, 02:40:12 PM »
How about we flip the conversation to a more positive note, one about us giving instead of taking wheels from Satori...

Whatever happened to that recycling program you guys were working on? did that actually work at all?

the concept always seemed pretty awesome to me, but I never got to see any of the resulting "revived" wheels from it at any shops I've been to, or even heard anything more about it since the initial announcement of it.
Its that different kind of thinking that I wish more companies would explore now-a-days.

From skateandannoy:
"These wheels combine a core made out of recycled plastic with a riding surface made out of 50% bio oils, and are guaranteed against flat spots."

mattofallmatts

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1097 on: December 28, 2011, 02:43:27 PM »

degobra

• Rep: -2
    • Flickr. avatar image
« Reply #1098 on: December 28, 2011, 04:57:32 PM »
thats really cool how do they skate karl?^^^

dankradschwag

« Reply #1099 on: December 28, 2011, 05:40:56 PM »
Satori wheels are great, smooth ride, they don't flatspot much, and they're pretty good about staying white.

mattofallmatts

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1100 on: December 28, 2011, 06:40:52 PM »
Satori wheels are great, smooth ride, they don't flatspot much, and they're pretty good about staying white.

What's wrong with black wheels? YOU A FUCKING RACIST?!?!?

ORGANIKARL

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1101 on: December 28, 2011, 08:37:32 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

What's wrong with black wheels? YOU A FUCKING RACIST?!?!?
HAHA! My friends and I joke around like that too.

ORGANIKARL

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1102 on: December 28, 2011, 08:39:17 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]
[close]

Where can one see a picture of these "mammies?"
Well, Im sure after about 15 years they dont look the same. But they were very nice back then. LOL

ORGANIKARL

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1103 on: December 28, 2011, 08:41:31 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
;)
[close]

is that a yes???
[close]
[close]

Lame. :( Especially since you just hooked up those other two dudes and I for one actually think you are a great skateboarder.
I have no wheels, bud  ;)

ORGANIKARL

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1104 on: December 28, 2011, 08:43:59 PM »

Yes, it is a great idea and Satori is still making that happen. Revive indeed.

ORGANIKARL

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1105 on: December 28, 2011, 08:46:08 PM »
I cant stand riding the core wheels so I've never tried them out. I've heard they ride pretty good though.

few123456789

« Reply #1106 on: December 28, 2011, 08:59:59 PM »
Take it easy on the wheels guys.  Maybe he isn't allowed to give out free wheels on the Internet.  The grownups here will understand but don't forget pros are employees of their sponsors.

degobra

• Rep: -2
    • Flickr. avatar image
« Reply #1107 on: December 29, 2011, 04:38:43 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]
I cant stand riding the core wheels so I've never tried them out. I've heard they ride pretty good though.

ive never had good experiences with core/cut wheels either. im really hype on the recycling factor of it, just seeing if the formulas the same as the normal ones. i feel like im asking this wrong.

idealhandmades

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1108 on: December 29, 2011, 09:13:13 AM »
ive never had good experiences with core/cut wheels either. im really hype on the recycling factor of it, just seeing if the formulas the same as the normal ones. i feel like im asking this wrong.

well, a good start on the road to clarity would be to use a question mark at some point.

@idealhandmades

chillout

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 9
  • beer
« Reply #1109 on: December 29, 2011, 10:35:10 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

i love this about kayo. because of this and the how good the wood is, i havent bought anything except kayo in about a year