Author Topic: STREET LEAGUE 2011  (Read 67126 times)

no thanks

Re: STREET LEAGUE 2011
« Reply #90 on: May 08, 2011, 04:56:30 PM »
I could have gone to Seattle to watch this, but I wanted to go skate instead.  Anyway, I'm not paying to watch other people skate.  That's shit football, basketball, or baseball fans do.  I'm not a skateboard fan.  I'm a fucking skater.

I completely agree.

Bryan

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -3
« Reply #91 on: May 08, 2011, 05:15:19 PM »
That nigga nyjah still ugly

Bubblegum Tate

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -1042
  • Slap's Resident Sneakerhead
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #92 on: May 08, 2011, 05:21:17 PM »
Expand Quote
Nyjah 270 noseblunt... Ryan fullcab flip...
[close]

Both of the tricks were nuts, Nyjah got a 9.9. The crowd went wild. Kid is a beast!!!!!

Congrats
Ethan Bubblegum Tate - Captain of the Harlem Globetrotters, lecturer of Physics at Globetrotter University.
Tate is one of the best posters that's not me

LemonParty

• Rep: -112
« Reply #93 on: May 08, 2011, 05:28:31 PM »
Expand Quote
Anyone talking shit on street league should kill themselves.
[close]

Anyone backing it should.

i'm backing pro skaters making more money. if that means monster logos on peoples t-shirts while they are skating a contest i dont give a shit, as long as the skating is fun to watch, which for me it is, as long as greg lutzka isnt in it. I dont get why so many skaters are so anti skateboarding as a sport. its a fucking sport not a fucking lifestyle. Get over it. If skateboarding was more popular around the world everywhere would have sick plaza's like they have in cali.

You said your a skateboarder not a skate fan, so who gives a fuck what people think about you or your skating, do ur own shit and be stoked that other skateboarders have the opportunity to make hundreds of thousands of dollars from skating in these contests.

Matty T

• Rep: 54
  • You don't stand a chance.
« Reply #94 on: May 08, 2011, 06:04:33 PM »
Nyjah winning this shit articulates the argument against street league better than anything I could've said.

Would you ever let a chick piss on you? I would do it in a fuckin' heartbeat.

no thanks

« Reply #95 on: May 08, 2011, 06:09:21 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

i'm backing pro skaters making more money. if that means monster logos on peoples t-shirts while they are skating a contest i dont give a shit, as long as the skating is fun to watch, which for me it is, as long as greg lutzka isnt in it. I dont get why so many skaters are so anti skateboarding as a sport. its a fucking sport not a fucking lifestyle. Get over it. If skateboarding was more popular around the world everywhere would have sick plaza's like they have in cali.

You said your a skateboarder not a skate fan, so who gives a fuck what people think about you or your skating, do ur own shit and be stoked that other skateboarders have the opportunity to make hundreds of thousands of dollars from skating in these contests.

Skating is a sport not a lifestyle? You probably skate Tensors and own a studded belt.

Matty T

• Rep: 54
  • You don't stand a chance.
« Reply #96 on: May 08, 2011, 06:22:32 PM »
I give Erica Yeary's ass a 9.9
Would you ever let a chick piss on you? I would do it in a fuckin' heartbeat.

dude

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 5
« Reply #97 on: May 08, 2011, 07:00:06 PM »

Pudwill's girl was extremely attractive on that note.

lamfordie

• Trade Count: (-1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 319
« Reply #98 on: May 08, 2011, 08:36:49 PM »
He also did an impossible up the step up/bump

How is it that this didnt get him into the finals. Oh and can someone post that 270 noseblunt my nyjah, wanna see.

doobers

• Rep: -5
« Reply #99 on: May 08, 2011, 08:38:06 PM »
Expand Quote
I could have gone to Seattle to watch this, but I wanted to go skate instead.� Anyway, I'm not paying to watch other people skate.� That's shit football, basketball, or baseball fans do.� I'm not a skateboard fan.� I'm a fucking skater.
[close]

I completely agree.

Both of you need to get over your damn selves.  Are you kidding me?  "I'm a fuckin skater" man , if your such a hardcore mother fucker, what are you doing on message boards?  Shouldn't you be out in the streets instead of on your computer?  You don't pay to watch people skate? So you don't watch videos or read magazines?   I don't care what anybody says, that was a damn good contest and heads were thrownin down mad hard.  270 noseblunt on a handrail?   You clowns would complain about having to pick up the money if you won the fuckin lottery.  definition of a BITCH.

Russel Crowe

• Rep: -11
  • Live and die with your stupid ideas
« Reply #100 on: May 08, 2011, 08:58:38 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

Both of the tricks were nuts, Nyjah got a 9.9. The crowd went wild. Kid is a beast!!!!!

Congrats

nah son, nah.

sultsult

• Rep: -12
« Reply #101 on: May 08, 2011, 08:59:23 PM »
i was there live and it was sick, i'm not really down with nyjah's robot style but it was still pretty crazy.. sheckler's cab flip was gnarly though

they had a jam type thing afterwords and Cole won it, threw down a fakie ollie to switch bs blunt on the big rail and tre to fifty on the big hubba, along with some other goofball shit

all in all a gnarly day

layzieyez

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1500
  • Illusion Flip
« Reply #102 on: May 08, 2011, 09:12:02 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
I could have gone to Seattle to watch this, but I wanted to go skate instead.� Anyway, I'm not paying to watch other people skate.� That's shit football, basketball, or baseball fans do.� I'm not a skateboard fan.� I'm a fucking skater.
[close]

I completely agree.
[close]

Both of you need to get over your damn selves.  Are you kidding me?  "I'm a fuckin skater" man , if your such a hardcore mother fucker, what are you doing on message boards?  Shouldn't you be out in the streets instead of on your computer?  You don't pay to watch people skate? So you don't watch videos or read magazines?   I don't care what anybody says, that was a damn good contest and heads were thrownin down mad hard.  270 noseblunt on a handrail?   You clowns would complain about having to pick up the money if you won the fuckin lottery.  definition of a BITCH.
It started fucking raining asswipe BITCH.  I would have skated longer if I didn't live in shitty ass weather Washington.

LemonParty

« Reply #103 on: May 08, 2011, 09:14:27 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

Skating is a sport not a lifestyle? You probably skate Tensors and own a studded belt.

You mean if i looked at skateboarding as a lifestyle i would wear studded belts and all that gay faggotry associated with skateboarding?

By the way, what do you think of when you think of skating as a lifestyle?? Because waking up and going out and actually skating all day long is the sport aspect of skateboarding. Theres no "lifestyle" associated with performing the physical activity of skateboarding. All extra baggage associated with skateboarding thats not doing the actual act is the "lifestyle" aspect of skateboarding.

looks like we got another "INDY FOR LIFE MAN" fags. its a fucking piece of metal idiot. Get a pair of bushings and it doesnt matter what brand of truck ur skating u wont tell the difference. And if you think you could tell the differnece between indy/thunder/etc vs tensor or w/e truck u think sucks then just goes to show that the truck marketing works and you probably dont skateboard much.

ChildOfTheBurbs

• Rep: -65513
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #104 on: May 08, 2011, 09:18:46 PM »
erica yary  :-*

her bf is one lucky son of a gun.

LemonParty

« Reply #105 on: May 08, 2011, 09:19:35 PM »
 on a side note dylans shit over the pyramid was fucking insane

Lordata

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 23
  • Still Skating at 28, Hailey, Idaho area
« Reply #106 on: May 08, 2011, 10:12:52 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]
How is it that this didnt get him into the finals. Oh and can someone post that 270 noseblunt my nyjah, wanna see.
He only made one trick down the big section. I was sad. He couldn't get enough speed for his fakie flip, then finally made it, and tried fakie tre.

Anyone know what Billy made to make it in the LCQ?

ticklefingers

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -217
  • middleweight lurker
« Reply #107 on: May 08, 2011, 11:03:02 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Pudwill's girl was extremely attractive on that note.

http://Shaymaria.tumblr.com/

friendly dave

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 745
  • grinding to a halt
    • grindingtoahalt avatar image
« Reply #108 on: May 08, 2011, 11:13:28 PM »
Nyjah just made more than I'll make in about 3 and a half years. Don't hate the player......
Because you can't kill and idea, and we will not be ruled!

the visuals are also mad visual yo
FTW

sultsult

« Reply #109 on: May 08, 2011, 11:30:25 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
[close]
He only made one trick down the big section. I was sad. He couldn't get enough speed for his fakie flip, then finally made it, and tried fakie tre.

Anyone know what Billy made to make it in the LCQ?

sw big heel down the big steps i believe

Bubblegum Tate

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #110 on: May 08, 2011, 11:35:15 PM »
^^
Yeah, before that Dylan was in the lead, with an impossible over the bump yellow rail
Ethan Bubblegum Tate - Captain of the Harlem Globetrotters, lecturer of Physics at Globetrotter University.

Lordata

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 23
  • Still Skating at 28, Hailey, Idaho area
« Reply #111 on: May 08, 2011, 11:43:37 PM »
thanks. I was surprised to see Sheckler whip that trick out first try. I saw him do it in some recent demo clip, but I didn't know he had them first try.

sultsult

« Reply #112 on: May 09, 2011, 12:20:42 AM »
i think it was second, but still fuckin gnar

Bubblegum Tate

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #113 on: May 09, 2011, 01:01:10 AM »
thanks. I was surprised to see Sheckler whip that trick out first try. I saw him do it in some recent demo clip, but I didn't know he had them first try.

His switch game is getting there.

finknoos

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -170
  • Typos here there and everywhere
« Reply #114 on: May 09, 2011, 01:42:56 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

You mean if i looked at skateboarding as a lifestyle i would wear studded belts and all that gay faggotry associated with skateboarding?

By the way, what do you think of when you think of skating as a lifestyle?? Because waking up and going out and actually skating all day long is the sport aspect of skateboarding. Theres no "lifestyle" associated with performing the physical activity of skateboarding. All extra baggage associated with skateboarding thats not doing the actual act is the "lifestyle" aspect of skateboarding.

looks like we got another "INDY FOR LIFE MAN" fags. its a fucking piece of metal idiot. Get a pair of bushings and it doesnt matter what brand of truck ur skating u wont tell the difference. And if you think you could tell the differnece between indy/thunder/etc vs tensor or w/e truck u think sucks then just goes to show that the truck marketing works and you probably dont skateboard much.

Cosme

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 509
« Reply #115 on: May 09, 2011, 02:23:18 AM »

wuust

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -26
« Reply #116 on: May 09, 2011, 03:14:00 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

Congrats
a cab is always fully rotated!

layzieyez

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1500
  • Illusion Flip
« Reply #117 on: May 09, 2011, 05:32:48 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

All trucks are the same if you crank them down tight as fuck and do nothing else except skate the four stairs at the rural church in your backwoods town.  And when you're done, you get on youtube and beat off to your favorite pros.

Toivo

• Rep: -13
« Reply #118 on: May 09, 2011, 05:45:35 AM »
so where can i watch this fuckin shit?

kamltoe

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -443
« Reply #119 on: May 09, 2011, 05:54:27 AM »
i like the contest overall. dudes getting ill and getting paid for it is always sick. i couldn't watch that shit though because it sounded like a fucking tennis match and for some reason it made me uncomfortable hearing dudes talk all calm and and say shit like "that was a really solid blunt" while sounding like a nascar announcer. the way they have to keep talking and the voices are all moderated and shit. fucking disgusting. i'm gonna try to watch it with some 8-ball&MJG on and i'll bet it's a lot better.

the contest is sick though from what i was able to get through.

actually, they should hire cardiel to announce. i'd love to hear him losing his shit when big things go down. it's almost like they were told to tone down the stoke, and that sucks balls.

k

Quote from: The Gipper

Classic keyboard skate champion talk right there.

you need to stop thinking people do what you tell them bc they dont.