Author Topic: Not Another Transworld Video- Now on iTunes & new trailer  (Read 40730 times)

Murdercapital

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -22
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: Not Another Transworld Video- Now on iTunes & new trailer
« Reply #210 on: June 23, 2011, 07:00:12 AM »
Surprised nobody has mentioned that switch backside flip nose manny nollie flip, that is a really hard/awkward trick to do, especially with a manual for that long.

I'm sure some of you must have noticed how blatantly he hit on the nollieflip out?  It literally bounced.  Perhaps a strategy to make him appear remotely human?

jackherer

« Reply #211 on: June 23, 2011, 07:15:32 AM »
man i can't fucking stand looking at shane o'neill anymore. how the hell does his facial expression stay the same throughout his whole fucking life. what does he have against smiling? he seems like the most monotone, boring ass person to chill with. i just want to punch him in the face to see if he can still hold that same dumb look he has 24/7. he's a fucking zombie, get a personality, or it will never matter how good he is on a skateboard.

superslopp

« Reply #212 on: June 23, 2011, 07:37:45 AM »
man i can't fucking stand looking at shane o'neill anymore. how the hell does his facial expression stay the same throughout his whole fucking life. what does he have against smiling? he seems like the most monotone, boring ass person to chill with. i just want to punch him in the face to see if he can still hold that same dumb look he has 24/7. he's a fucking zombie, get a personality, or it will never matter how good he is on a skateboard.

did you miss him smiling after the nollie crook? he malfunctioned a bit at the end there and accidentally cracked a smile.

polyethylene

• Rep: -3
« Reply #213 on: June 23, 2011, 07:57:51 AM »

bitter

Mr. Sunshine

• Rep: 0
« Reply #214 on: June 23, 2011, 11:48:45 AM »
Can anyone here do Pressure flip Manuals? I'd really appreciate a trick tip.

reallygudsk8rkid

• Rep: -41
  • Don't Look Before You Leap
« Reply #215 on: June 23, 2011, 12:15:25 PM »
pm

The Ghost of Lenny Kirk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -147
« Reply #216 on: June 23, 2011, 12:46:44 PM »
better than the last video

i love watching theotis kickflip grind big shit and 3 flip out of things. kickflip backtail on that rail and kickflip nosegrind were extra sweet

the "day in the life" footage looks really fucking weird in HD. especially when it looks forced.

mike anderson does a a good jesus fernandez impression

transworld made jimmy carlin look even more embarrassing

wes kremer had two giant fucking wallrides

but the giant wallride in the 1st montage was waaaay better. i loved how it paused for a second. i thought he was gonna fall down.

shane oneill skates faster. his ender was stupid. i hate slow grinds on sticky hubbas.

i cant tell if that blue flatbar is a fake spot or not. making park footage black and white does not make it raw.

unless someone pays $5 to punch him. that shit is hardcore.

dylans impossible was tight.

a lot better than the last 2 transworld videos put together but no where near as classic as sight unseen or modus

what is wrong with you faggots at transworld? just put the goddamn monologue intros in again. is it corny? yes. is it also awesome? yes ! is it hard to do? probably for chris ray. i hear multitasking is hard for the mentally disabled.

« Last Edit: June 24, 2011, 11:46:47 AM by The Ghost of Lenny Kirk »

water cooler

• Rep: -18
  • hello
« Reply #217 on: June 23, 2011, 12:48:03 PM »

Joey Crack

• Rep: -3
« Reply #218 on: June 23, 2011, 01:18:56 PM »
Someone please send me the link for not another transworld video im dying to see it just pm me it if you dont mind

aojiru

• Rep: 0
« Reply #219 on: June 23, 2011, 01:28:29 PM »
Penguins and Mastadons?

Zurg

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 694
« Reply #220 on: June 23, 2011, 01:29:01 PM »
lenny's ghost; youre the first person i've ever heard of that likes those monologues

redhatchet

• Rep: 44
« Reply #221 on: June 23, 2011, 02:01:17 PM »
Marc Johnson and his story about Cliff Kaufman(?) will always be classic and pop into my head when I think about those monologues.
Maybe I'm just so cool I wanna die.

The Ghost of Lenny Kirk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -147
« Reply #222 on: June 23, 2011, 02:20:14 PM »
lenny's ghost; youre the first person i've ever heard of that likes those monologues

really? i know it was a little corny but i always liked hearing gonz call cardiel an original coors or carroll stress out about some dumb shit or leo say backlipping a 16 stair rail is fun. they were like little windows into the skaters personality or why they skated the way they did or an older heads opinion on a newer rider and why they thought they were sick. that was sort of the closest thing to an epicly laterd back then besides ONvideo.

ilikebitches

« Reply #223 on: June 23, 2011, 03:21:27 PM »
this

StarkyLove

• Rep: -119
« Reply #224 on: June 23, 2011, 04:21:19 PM »

Dandy

• Rep: -8
« Reply #225 on: June 23, 2011, 04:36:04 PM »
This vid is pretty sick, apart from Nestor's boring ass part.

Tyroneshoelaces

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -625
  • who knows
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #226 on: June 23, 2011, 04:44:47 PM »
Marc Johnson and his story about Cliff Kaufman(?) will always be classic and pop into my head when I think about those monologues.

that is the best.  'he wasnt some gnarly jock asshole' hahaha.

When i bought it on itunes i also got this free bonus episode, which turned out to be adidas' 2010 trip to Brazil and it is too sick.  so much good skating from the whole team, with alot of grimey ass spots and gnarness.  Alot of nestor's stuff in that is better than some of the stuff in his part.     i really liked the video but i may end up watching that bonus 10  minute adidas clip more, then again i am partial to anything south american.
where is home?

Avicci

• Rep: -71
« Reply #227 on: June 23, 2011, 04:52:38 PM »
This vid is pretty sick, apart from Nestor's boring ass part.

my thoughts exactly.

"chill out on the yo flips theo we only want whats best for you!"

The Mess

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 103
  • please don't kill me jesse.
« Reply #228 on: June 23, 2011, 06:06:26 PM »

wes anderson had two giant fucking wallrides

i hear multitasking is hard for the mentally disabled.

i have nothing to fear but jesse himself.

PsychOut

« Reply #229 on: June 23, 2011, 10:11:04 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
this

x2

in his interview on the nike site, he says he likes the bars in Oz better, i loled, his life evolves around getting tricks and watching skateboarding non stop, i doubt hes even been shit faced in his life. i can just picture him sitting there having a beer and being bored or just talking only about skateboarding

ChildoftheGhetto

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -1323
  • Nathaniel Turner with a burner
« Reply #230 on: June 23, 2011, 10:12:30 PM »
What do you guys have against skateboarding?

Tyroneshoelaces

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -625
  • who knows
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #231 on: June 23, 2011, 11:04:06 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
this
[close]

x2

in his interview on the nike site, he says he likes the bars in Oz better, i loled, his life evolves around getting tricks and watching skateboarding non stop, i doubt hes even been shit faced in his life. i can just picture him sitting there having a beer and being bored or just talking only about skateboarding

do you guys hate PJ too?
where is home?

Noioso

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Rep: 90
  • "For me it's crazy like"
« Reply #232 on: June 24, 2011, 12:47:01 AM »
A lot of you find any reason to hate on anyone who is good. I don't understand the hate towards Shane at all. He basically can do any trick he puts his mind on, and he makes it look good, too. He lands super clean, and and properly pops everything. You're a douche who doesn't care about skateboarding if you're going to judge a skater on his personality/lifestyle instead of his actual skating. What are you? A teenage girl? Get over yourself.
"So, you want to follow the nuge, get a good feeble, a nice ollie, an excellent lipside, maybe a tolerable down love and become known for your outstanding kick flip el toro? Become a regular visitor at our skate parks. Righteous."

BraveUlysses

« Reply #233 on: June 24, 2011, 04:18:56 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]
this
Oh please even if Shane did have a "personality" yall still would be bitchin.

Filip

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -57
« Reply #234 on: June 24, 2011, 04:25:30 AM »
If Shanes part didnt come out of Berrics, but Thrasher, or something like that, you would all be worshiping him like motherfuckers.. Same with Cory Kennedy.

foos75

• Rep: -23
« Reply #235 on: June 24, 2011, 05:49:22 AM »
gotta link if anyone needs it
I spent my money on fast cars, fast women and drink...the rest I just squandered.

fullyanal420

• Rep: -1
« Reply #236 on: June 24, 2011, 07:25:52 AM »
Shane o'neils part might as well been debuted on MTV.

JUSTICE BEAVER

• Rep: 6
  • yes
« Reply #237 on: June 24, 2011, 08:34:51 AM »
A lot of you find any reason to hate on anyone who is good. I don't understand the hate towards Shane at all. He basically can do any trick he puts his mind on, and he makes it look good, too. He lands super clean, and and properly pops everything. You're a douche who doesn't care about skateboarding if you're going to judge a skater on his personality/lifestyle instead of his actual skating. What are you? A teenage girl? Get over yourself.
Keenan Forever

Connor Davis

• Rep: -1
« Reply #238 on: June 24, 2011, 08:56:55 AM »
gotta link if anyone needs it

I would gladly take a PM from you.  ;D

Zurg

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 694
« Reply #239 on: June 24, 2011, 09:10:04 AM »
they dropped the ball on nestor's song.

do not understand the shane o'neil hate one bit. it seemed like he almost held back for this video so people could understand what tricks he was doing