Author Topic: Things You Pondered Today  (Read 579018 times)

Uncle Flea

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 974
    • Aural Buthcheryers avatar image
Re: Things You Pondered Today
« Reply #4530 on: August 16, 2020, 03:37:32 PM »
How do I lessen the pain in my knees on rainy days
Plz stop killing each other
(A)pl(E)

straight

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 986
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #4531 on: August 16, 2020, 07:19:04 PM »
tongue rings .. haven’t seen one in person or pop culture in a long time
What kind of mikey taylor logic is this?

Uncle Flea

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #4532 on: August 17, 2020, 06:51:39 AM »
tongue rings .. haven’t seen one in person or pop culture in a long time

That shit was stupid.

That 2gage custom cut cock toy made my voice push mongo.
Fucked up my teeth. It was expensive and painful to get to.

I went and did 2 bids with it. The first one I said it's super glued no problem.
Second time I had like 18 months to do and I was fighting out the gate.
They cut that shit out with fucking bolt cutters in the infirmity.

So back then we still got regular tooth brushes. I twisted the head and the body off the brush and jammed the neck of the brush through my tongue hole because I wasn't ready to say goodbye.

That fucking thing drilled a hole in the roof of my mouth.

The day I got out I was like take me to the piercing place give me a smoke and take me to the track. I had called ahead had another piece made for like $150
They measured the toothbrush I pushed into my face and hid for 10 months. Fuckee was over 00.

Made eating pussy super easy but it's definitely for cock sucking. Don't let anyone ever tell you differently
(A)pl(E)

LordManHammer

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -324
  • (0_o) whatever dog you probably suck at it
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #4533 on: August 17, 2020, 04:05:57 PM »
Got some heresay speculative news a roommate of mine might be moving out,  I feel like he's taking advantage of our kindness and ultimately using us as a means to an end. This is my nephew btw

What makes me super bummed out and disappointed is I've been down this road myself with an opportunity to make good with myself yet to have the carpet yanked from underneath me shortly thereafter, not going to lie I burned a lot of bridges in my lifetime through drugs me being shitty and lots of karmic justice that I rightfully deserved.

. I see this situation in the same path I once took as a person who wishes he could correct the same path I was on

I'm asking you PAL'S what would you do?
1. Help confront the situation in a delegate way
2. Give my blessing to not be butthurt as I'm sure he's going to have a lot of heartache.
3. Let him make his own choices and let that be that?
4. Approve of his decisions but warn him it's not as easy as it seems.

Edit he's 22 has a decent job at Aldi's but has been coddled his entire life fro Jordans and video games he's never had to ask for anything, pretty much grew up sheltered to the responsibilities of the world. Conflict resolution nope, chooses others when natural disaster strike's, and is either oblivious or a selfish fuck who uses people to his own end! What the hell should I do?!
Dueces Bitch's

layzieyez

• Mods
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1481
  • Illusion Flip
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #4534 on: August 20, 2020, 05:41:04 AM »
I wonder how much it would be to sponsor a bunch of scooter kids to push beyond their limits to make viral slam videos.

GBLange

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 272
« Reply #4535 on: August 20, 2020, 06:26:43 AM »
Hoping to get the Company man job for one of the Oil&Gas company. They just put up a vacancy listing, atleast 15yrs experience. I only got 13yr experience in the QA/QC field as a client inspector

Freelancevagrant

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1560
« Reply #4536 on: August 20, 2020, 06:47:49 AM »
I quit my job as a ready mix driver yesterday and I start my new job as a garbage man on Monday and I'm honestly tripping if I made the right decision for me and my family.
Well I have like 9 Andy Anderson dated flight decks.

os89

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1181
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #4537 on: August 20, 2020, 01:15:27 PM »
I wonder how much it would be to sponsor a bunch of scooter kids to push beyond their limits to make viral slam videos.

I back this. Sounds like a great idea.

I’m here pondering why I even try any new shoes at all in the first place. Always go back to some same old boring ass authentics anyway.

rusty knees

• Rep: -10
  • I had a photo in SLAP
« Reply #4538 on: August 21, 2020, 06:46:35 PM »
this weeks trendy buzzword getting used alot is Qanon

Shagohod

• Rep: 6
  • la li lu le lo
« Reply #4539 on: August 22, 2020, 09:27:33 PM »
The actual toll depression and anxiety has taken on me.
How to fill an undiscovered (by me) need in the skateboard industry to get my foot in the door and start a small company.
What the future holds in life.
How I've fucked the past up.
What to do since I like the height and pop feel of thunders but prefer the indy turn (classic... haha)
What are the health benefits of eating a lot of asparagus
Ingrown toenail battles
Switching from antiperspirant/deodorant to just deodorant
Who uses spray antiperspirant
What did i leave inside my car to make it smell like wooden coconuts.
Money.
Let us all take a moment of silence for all our brothers and sisters who are dealing with truck madness. We have reached page 100 and shown the world that it’s not easy, but we’re strong as one.

Complements4U

• Rep: 397
« Reply #4540 on: August 23, 2020, 01:37:42 AM »
Knowing more is painful.

Choosing this pain is growth.

Growth will liberate me from pain.

Liberation will empower me.

I can do hard things.

So you can find me,

Sittin’ on a sunbeam

Moving fast,

Relaxed.

Time is standing still,

Stop! I hug the past.

Thanks for the hospitality.

But I’m,

Shaking hands with my future,

Someday a friend I can embrace.

But I’ll take the time to let go

Remembering now, it’s time to grow.

Face into the light

Stars to calm the night

Love internal, thee

Love, eternaly

VHS ERA

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 211
« Reply #4541 on: August 23, 2020, 06:32:26 AM »
I haven’t had cable in mad years, staying at my homies house and Ridiculousness it’s still on and making new episodes with Dyrdek? That’s wild. I wonder if he skates.

Shagohod

• la li lu le lo
« Reply #4542 on: August 23, 2020, 08:53:43 AM »
Knowing more is painful.

I can do hard things.

So you can find me,

Sittin’ on a sunbeam

Moving fast,

Relaxed.

Time is standing still,

Stop! I hug the past.

But I’m,

Face into the light

Stars to calm the night

Love internal, thee

Love, eternaly

Did you write that? Shit hit home hard homie. Good stuff
Let us all take a moment of silence for all our brothers and sisters who are dealing with truck madness. We have reached page 100 and shown the world that it’s not easy, but we’re strong as one.

theSketchLord

• Rep: 41
    • https://images.scribblelive.com/2021/1/4/ca9a0ca8-586d-41e3-ad94-131825707ea0.gif avatar image
« Reply #4543 on: August 23, 2020, 09:07:05 AM »
So I just finished that Booksmart movie (average) and can't seem to work out US school grades.

These girls were leaving school to go to college, that makes them 15/16 right? (about the same age I went to college in the UK). Yet that Ryan girl has crazy tattoos.

A. Does this mean you can get tattoos in the US at 16?
B. Are US schools cool with kids wearing whatever they want and displaying visible tattoos?
I once got suspended for shaving my head and my brother got sent home because his coat was black and not royal blue so visible tatts at school just seems insane to me.

"Broke the tail, like a well oiled snail"

Shagohod

• la li lu le lo
« Reply #4544 on: August 23, 2020, 10:25:16 AM »
So I just finished that Booksmart movie (average) and can't seem to work out US school grades.

These girls were leaving school to go to college, that makes them 15/16 right? (about the same age I went to college in the UK). Yet that Ryan girl has crazy tattoos.

A. Does this mean you can get tattoos in the US at 16?
B. Are US schools cool with kids wearing whatever they want and displaying visible tattoos?
I once got suspended for shaving my head and my brother got sent home because his coat was black and not royal blue so visible tatts at school just seems insane to me.

Most of us go to college around 17/18 years old if they start and finish "on time." High school seniors are generally around this age, I graduated high school when I was 17, then began (never finished) college that age too.

You are allowed to get tattoos here under 18 years old, laws may vary by state. The only thing is, I think you have to be with your legal guardian/parent for them to tattoo you. I have a 16 year old niece with a tattoo already.

Most schools let you wear anything you want, within reason. Nothing provocative, no swear words, etc. I'm unsure about tattoo policies in schools right now, but I'm sure everything is ok as long as the tattoo isn't offensive or anything like that. Skirts and shorts for girls have to be a certain length, some schools dont let anybody wear tank tops, etc. It's pretty lenient. The exception is the occasional private school or military magnet type school where uniforms are necessary. In private schools, its usually khaki or black pants or skirt, with a white button up top. It really varies across the U.S.

A lot of schooling prior to high school here requires uniforms, but thats just around my area (east coast U.S.)

Uncle Flea

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #4545 on: August 23, 2020, 08:38:26 PM »
My thoughts are with the Nola homies.

I hope they are able to escape
(A)pl(E)

Complements4U

• Rep: 397
« Reply #4546 on: August 23, 2020, 10:48:36 PM »
Expand Quote
Knowing more is painful.

I can do hard things.

So you can find me,

Sittin’ on a sunbeam

Moving fast,

Relaxed.

Time is standing still,

Stop! I hug the past.

But I’m,

Face into the light

Stars to calm the night

Love internal, thee

Love, eternaly
[close]

Did you write that? Shit hit home hard homie. Good stuff
I wrote it just for us, love you friend and I appreciate you

Featherdale wildlife park

« Reply #4547 on: August 25, 2020, 07:39:46 AM »
Bare is trooth. Berr zgud. Hugzz  b

Featherdale wildlife park

straight

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #4549 on: August 25, 2020, 10:54:02 AM »
what are your thoughts as you get older on “skate and destroy” .. as a kid and young adult, destroying property was never really a moral issue for me . but now it’s like . someone has to pay someone else to fix this shit

case in point:

assuming these guys, who are in their 30s, walked away from the scene . also think this guys skating is super wack and terrible style so already not a fan

lmk

SneakySecrets

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1198
« Reply #4550 on: August 25, 2020, 09:06:50 PM »
Imagine the absolute mindfuck it would have been to be the first human to ever see fire. 

Then imagine going back to your cave and trying to explain what you just saw while everyone’s rolling their eyes at you like “yeah right”
When nothing in society deserves respect, we should fashion for ourselves in solitude new silent loyalties.

straight

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #4551 on: August 25, 2020, 09:38:29 PM »
id imagine that was never a scenario considering fire has been around longer than all hominids . can’t imagine fire just showed up one day . id imagine it was just an integrated part of the human evolution

burn_to_live

• Rep: -26
  • You had to be there.
« Reply #4552 on: August 25, 2020, 10:03:07 PM »
Imagine the absolute mindfuck it would have been to be the first human to ever see fire. 

Then imagine going back to your cave and trying to explain what you just saw while everyone’s rolling their eyes at you like “yeah right”
fr
Gonna go down to the Bronx and hang out with the gonx

Uncle Flea

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #4553 on: August 26, 2020, 05:30:53 AM »
I don't trust Tiago
(A)pl(E)

layzieyez

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Illusion Flip
« Reply #4554 on: August 27, 2020, 11:50:51 AM »
We are all well aware of the skate hard goods drought, but what about stuff like sex toys since everyone is having to isolate? I imagine masturbatory aids are in short supply for all the incels.

SneakySecrets

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1198
« Reply #4555 on: August 27, 2020, 01:36:16 PM »
We are all well aware of the skate hard goods drought, but what about stuff like sex toys since everyone is having to isolate? I imagine masturbatory aids are in short supply for all the incels.

Are you familiar with the fifi?  Pretty sure you just need a towel and a little know-how.

Pro tip: Toss it in the microwave for 15-20 seconds and you’re in pleasure country my friend.
When nothing in society deserves respect, we should fashion for ourselves in solitude new silent loyalties.

layzieyez

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Illusion Flip
« Reply #4556 on: August 27, 2020, 01:45:34 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Are you familiar with the fifi?  Pretty sure you just need a towel and a little know-how.

Pro tip: Toss it in the microwave for 15-20 seconds and you’re in pleasure country my friend.
Is it better with an artisanal hemp towel? Everyone needs a well curated jack off.

What do you have for DIY assplay?

CrumblingInfrastructure

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 297
« Reply #4557 on: August 27, 2020, 01:54:27 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
Is it better with an artisanal hemp towel? Everyone needs a well curated jack off.

What do you have for DIY assplay?

DIY assplay just required imagination, determination, and lots of lubrication.

Some smooth chopsticks for budget sounding is the tech though. Just make sure they wont cause splinters.

layzieyez

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Illusion Flip
« Reply #4558 on: August 27, 2020, 02:05:13 PM »
Dude, generalized advice like that is why people end up in the emergency room. You can't have people randomly shoving whatever up their ass. It's unhygienic, too, for whoever ends up eating ramen after you.

CrumblingInfrastructure

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 297
« Reply #4559 on: August 27, 2020, 02:23:40 PM »
Dude, generalized advice like that is why people end up in the emergency room. You can't have people randomly shoving whatever up their ass. It's unhygienic, too, for whoever ends up eating ramen after you.

When I worked at an adult shop a guy came in and was asking about sounding, eventually he confessed that he had wanted to try but didnt want to spend the money on a surgical steel rod so he used ky jelly and a chopstick...

So all jokes aside people, if your inserting something into an orifice please do your research and spend the extra money!