Author Topic: Sheckler Robbed of 100k in Jewelry  (Read 30022 times)

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -936
  • I own Malibu? I am going to fuck you.
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: Sheckler Robbed of 100k in Jewelry
« Reply #120 on: March 20, 2012, 05:10:42 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Fuck. You are all idiots. As if 99% wouldn't hit that. And who hasn't got fucked up and woken up missing shit? The jewelry is whatever. Go shecks. Slay another one for all the bitches on SLAP.
[close]
umm...people who aren't suckers?
[close]
Boring cunts, who haven't lived? Go to church.
[close]
Yeah man, unless a chick makes you her chump you haven't lived. Chicks don't steal shit from me because they know it means there won't be a round two.
[close]
Mr. Golden cock. Chicks don't steal from you because you don't have 100k of jewelry. Chicks also don't steal from you because that would make them plural... I'm doubting the girl that Sheckler was poking would really be bothered about round 2 with the gipper's Alzheimered out floppy.

[close]

bahaha i was thinking the same. not to mention for us average people to go to a party and pass out drunk our biggest fears are probably not women staling from us... but other men stealing from us, or fuckin with us in our sleep.
You realize Shecks didn't get robbed when he was past out at a party right? Also, passing out drunk at a party just means you don't know how to drink. Fuckin' amateur hour coming at me with both barrels.
Are you a kook? If you would say this, the answer is “YES”
I quit skating for a time due to piling out

StarkyLove

• Rep: -119
« Reply #121 on: March 20, 2012, 05:15:57 PM »
Who fucks a stripper and don't kick her out after? He was asking for it.

victor333

« Reply #122 on: March 20, 2012, 08:41:58 PM »

Leave him alone, bro. He just wanted a chill girl

DaSk8D00D

« Reply #123 on: March 20, 2012, 08:54:09 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Back to your beats, they are fairly lame and yes lack bass due to shitty production, sampling daft punk, really?
[close]

kanye won a grammy from sampling daft punk. ya really
[close]

Using that as an example, really.

I guess it's like how Vanilla Ice sampled Queen/David Bowie's - Under Pressure which  was the first single by a rapper to hit #1 in the US. It was also nominated for a Grammy in the category Best Rap Performance. The award went to MC Hammer's "U Can't Touch This." It was only the second year a Grammy was given in the category, and the first was won by DJ Jazzy Jeff And The Fresh Prince (Will Smith) for "Parents Just Don't Understand."
Expand Quote
These choices didn't go over well among many in the rap community who felt they were awarding irrelevant songs that could hardly be considered rap. Public Enemy was nominated along with MC Hammer and Vanilla Ice, and protested the show.
[close]

You into Drake,Chris Brown and Lil Wayne too?

I get a real kick out of you niggas that try to say shit like this.  "oh yeah i think ______ is lame therfore my opinion of music is better than yours." fucking idiots

spungo

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 137
  • Lord Ganesha
« Reply #124 on: March 20, 2012, 11:13:34 PM »
I didn't listen to your raps, and now that I've read your posts and understand what a throbbing twat you are I think I'll never listen to them. 
do more yoga!

tb303

• Rep: -141
  • acid drop
« Reply #125 on: March 21, 2012, 12:00:16 AM »

I get a real kick out of you niggas that try to say shit like this.  "oh yeah i think ______ is lame therfore my opinion of music is better than yours." fucking idiots

You standing up for MC hammer and Vanilla Ice over Chuck D and PE? lol , No your music actually sucks. But hey if you think it is so good and cutting edge how about I take the liberty of sending it to
to some hip hop labels for you. I'm sure you paid for the privilege of using Daft Punk samples so there will be no copyright infringements
right? I mean with your rapidly growing fan base and net increase in views/downloads I'm positive you'll be scooped up in no time.

« Last Edit: March 21, 2012, 12:01:51 AM by tb303 »

ice nine

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -308
« Reply #126 on: March 21, 2012, 12:18:33 AM »
why are you guys such bullies? who cares if he makes horrible music and is a stupid person?
I;m sure i;m not the only dc/monster/subaru type guy here

DaSk8D00D

« Reply #127 on: March 21, 2012, 12:27:26 AM »

Expand Quote

I get a real kick out of you niggas that try to say shit like this. �"oh yeah i think ______ is lame therfore my opinion of music is better than yours." fucking idiots
[close]

You standing up for MC hammer and Vanilla Ice over Chuck D and PE? lol , No your music actually sucks. But hey if you think it is so good and cutting edge how about I take the liberty of sending it to
to some hip hop labels for you. I'm sure you paid for the privilege of using Daft Punk samples so there will be no copyright infringements
right? I mean with your rapidly growing fan base and net increase in views/downloads I'm positive you'll be scooped up in no time.

no i was just speaking on the concept in general. music taste is subjective, so acting like your OPINION is better than somebody elses is fucking regular. and if paid attention youd notice that the song is for a free mixtape, so no copyright is needed. funny how you act like a hater and automatically try to criticize my music when it had nothing to do with what i was actually talking about...but since you brought it up ill let you know that ive already had my shit sent to A&R's and have gotten encouraging feedback so sorry, not everyone thinks my music as shitty as you do. different people have different tastes and theres a lane for everything. i know, i know, if you dont like a particular artist then it must totally suck compared to all the "better" shit that you listen to but it is what it is.

tb303

• acid drop
« Reply #128 on: March 21, 2012, 01:13:46 AM »
Well I guess it's moot point to a certain extent as daft punk sampled the fuck out of otherartists

if you want encouragement, work on your beats production they sound a bit like n64 games, have more passion in your tone,
get creative with your lyrics...

DaSk8D00D

« Reply #129 on: March 21, 2012, 01:32:23 AM »
Well I guess it's moot point to a certain extent as daft punk sampled the fuck out of otherartists

if you want encouragement, work on your beats production they sound a bit like n64 games, have more passion in your tone,

funny how you keep trying to bring up my music when im speaking on something totally different. you stay tryna talk about me while thats not even the main point of what i had to say. Just realize that your OPINION isnt better than anyone elses so get off that wanna-be music elitist shit. and if you actually read that post ive CLEARLY stated that that song is old and the vocal recordings werent the best. like i said you fools so thirsty to hate you skim thru the posts lookin ignorant as fuck tryna bring something up that ive already explained.

EDIT: You say that my beats dont have bass and you post THIS song? lol you're obviously not as smart as you think...
« Last Edit: March 21, 2012, 01:42:57 AM by DaSk8D00D »

kamltoe

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -443
« Reply #130 on: March 21, 2012, 05:47:45 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

funny how you keep trying to bring up my music when im speaking on something totally different. you stay tryna talk about me while thats not even the main point of what i had to say. Just realize that your OPINION isnt better than anyone elses so get off that wanna-be music elitist shit. and if you actually read that post ive CLEARLY stated that that song is old and the vocal recordings werent the best. like i said you fools so thirsty to hate you skim thru the posts lookin ignorant as fuck tryna bring something up that ive already explained.

EDIT: You say that my beats dont have bass and you post THIS song? lol you're obviously not as smart as you think...

dude, you're seriously listening to these cats' opinions on hip hop/music? you realize half these dudes were on that beiber fever like, a year ago right? don't let them phase you. if you're feeling what you do. get it. i haven't listened to the songs, so i do not have an opinion. but even if i did, it would still be just my opinion.

all you need to know is that there is a dude doing skateboard fan-fiction interviews/scenes in another thread and everybody is eating that 12-year-old-girl-on-livejournal shit up. same dudes are in here talm bout they know real rap. case closed.

**fyi, if you think a song has no bass on your puter speakers, i'd be willing to bet that the kick is an 808 which will not sound like shit unless your speakers can get down to at least 30hz. you don't even feel it until like the 20hz range at least. it's a common misperception when southern beats meet shitty speakers**

k

Quote from: The Gipper

Classic keyboard skate champion talk right there.

you need to stop thinking people do what you tell them bc they dont.

ratherwatch

« Reply #131 on: March 21, 2012, 06:01:40 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Leave him alone, bro. He just wanted a chill girl
Lols to both.

thugnificent

« Reply #132 on: March 21, 2012, 07:29:10 AM »
yo i cant believe this fool has the audacity to front like hes never jammed out to some vanilla ice or mc hammer.  i hate these too cool for school faggots

Fenzadill

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 91
  • lemme get the 4 dollar one
« Reply #133 on: March 21, 2012, 08:30:45 AM »
LOL I guess I really do got haters like that huh? Its blatantly obvious you lil message board niggas just skim thru my shit and look for the first negative thing to say. Really? My beats have no bass? I used the word feds ONCE on one song now that's all I rap about? Y'all hilarious. The only shit y'all can honestly say is that my vocals need to be mixed & recorded better, an issue I've already addressed by linking up with a real studio. What's funny is how easy it is to manipulate you niggas. Im using yo thirst to flame me to get hundreds of youtube views, not to mention I was ASKED to promote myself. Fucking genius! Wait til that mixtape drop tho, that'll REALLY give y'all something to download, listen to, & supposedly make fun of while I use you lil niggas to boost my numbers

I gave your tracks every chance in the world.  I was trying to be constructive in your actual music thread and not take a shit on you, but now as I see you as an overcompensating braggart with far too much confidence, so here goes.

The vocals sound like they were recorded on a Logitech web cam (and overdub the main vocals man, it sounds so sparse and amateurish, maybe do some adlibs??), and your rhymes are awash with cliches, to the point of basically being non-listenable.  You literally cut-and-pasted lines and similies that have been played-out for 5 years or more.

None of this is to say you won't get better at rapping, because judging by your posts you are actually pretty intelligent, funny, and can spin a phrase.

Dial back the overt cockiness (there's a huge difference between effortless confidence and trying to hard), put some more thought into you're rhymes, and wait until you aren't fuckin' 17 years old or whatever to proclaim "WE WINNIN OVER HERE".  You simply are not winnin'.
example. i cant cast a spelll or love potion on a girl and she falls total in love for me
but i can show a girl my tv youtube clip on my or her phone. but there's a difference ok

jackherer

« Reply #134 on: March 21, 2012, 08:45:55 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

lol dude i tried to listen to your tracks, its not that they're horrible, but it's just that you sound exactly like 10 million other black dudes that rap about how hard they run shit by making shitty analogies to weed and money.  like if you have at least some talent for rap (which you do) why waste it by doing exactly the same thing every other aspiring rapper is doing? im sick of rap songs that are just fucking douches talking about how much weed they smoke and how much cash they're "stacking" and how they're taking over the world. Why is that the only theme you people choose to rap about? come on, you can be more creative than that.

in every other genre people actually sing about a massive array of different themes and topics, and its hardly ever about how awesome they are. and then you wonder why adults don't respect rap music and have a negative image of black youth/culture. Like no shit, all mainstream rap is is about how great you are and how much crack you sell. at best it comes off as immature, at worst, it reinforces racism against blacks.

Choad Muskrat

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 522
« Reply #135 on: March 21, 2012, 09:03:17 AM »
The first thing I thought after reading this story, is how fucking dumb can that girl be?

Did she expect Sheckler to just brush it under the rug and spend another 100k. She was the only one in the room with him, and when he woke up all his shit was gone. It's not like he needed Sherlock Holmes to solve the crime.

kamltoe

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #136 on: March 21, 2012, 09:27:57 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

lol dude i tried to listen to your tracks, its not that they're horrible, but it's just that you sound exactly like 10 million other black dudes that rap about how hard they run shit by making shitty analogies to weed and money.  like if you have at least some talent for rap (which you do) why waste it by doing exactly the same thing every other aspiring rapper is doing? im sick of rap songs that are just fucking douches talking about how much weed they smoke and how much cash they're "stacking" and how they're taking over the world. Why is that the only theme you people choose to rap about? come on, you can be more creative than that.
at fist i was like really? race card? but maybe he was just talking about rappers and not race...then...

in every other genre people actually sing about a massive array of different themes and topics, and its hardly ever about how awesome they are. and then you wonder why adults don't respect rap music and have a negative image of black youth/culture. Like no shit, all mainstream rap is is about how great you are and how much crack you sell. at best it comes off as immature, at worst, it reinforces racism against blacks.

so first of all. fucking WOW.

secondly, you do realize that the mainstream rap you speak of is culled by record execs who are overwhelmingly white and much older than you or i. add to this the FACT that they will not release a record from an artist (i don't care how huge) that doesn't meet their creative control criteria du jour. this basically means (and i've heard plenty of instances of this happening from friends that both did and didn't become successful in the biz) that you can make whatever you want and then your A&R can say, "we can't use that because we don't think it fits the image were trying to portray to your target audience. maybe get some more "urban" themes going and spice it up with a little of that thuggishness that's so hot right now."

you want to know what black/youth culture was putting out before the white execs started getting their hands into it heavily? listen to the native tongues (tribe, dela, stetsasonic, monie love, etc.), x'clan, public enemy, grandmaster flash, PRT,  etc. the market wasn't as huge and the execs could allow more creative control because they didn't have as much to lose. once hiphop began to make that money and the black community was actually rallying behind black positivity, the whole scene was ignored in favor of a more destructive west coast sound centered around gangster life etc. all of a sudden everybody with a bodycount became a viable option for a record no matter the quality of the work. hell, even q-tip had to come out with a flaky ass r&b-ish album to get anything released and he was an ICON at the time. so before you go running your mouth about shit you don't know about, realize that the reason that people have such a negative view of black youth/culture, is because the established media and entertainment executives actively reinforce those views via the media and control of influential outlets to maintain the status quo (and the youth follow, whether black, white, whatevs).

third. you're an idiot and should never speak about hip hop or any culture again.

fourth, some of the most misogynistic and self aggrandizing music to ever come out on earth is firmly planted in the "classic rock/metal" category.

k

DaSk8D00D

« Reply #137 on: March 21, 2012, 09:43:12 AM »
Expand Quote

lol, PLEASE explain to me how ive bragged about money? in not one single song have i talked about "how much cash im stacking". please, quote a line for me so i actually know what youre talking about. im all down for constructive criticism, but most of yall just sayin shit to say somethin, with no actual backing. and since were talking about my subject matter how many of yall actually listened to dont stop? explain how i use cliche punchlines and lack of flow ona track like this. and if you dont even like rap then dont bother giving me feedback, cuz obviously my music just aint for you.

mongomaestro

• Rep: -41
« Reply #138 on: March 21, 2012, 09:55:05 AM »
yo i cant believe this fool has the audacity to front like hes never jammed out to some vanilla ice or mc hammer.? 

pffffuahahhahahhahhahahhahahhahaaaaahhahahhahahhahhahahahahhahhahahhahahhahahhahhahahhahahahhahahhahahhahahhahahhahahahhahahhahahhahahahhahahhahahahahahhahahhahahhahahahhahhahahhahahhahhahahahahhaahahhahhahahhhaahhahahahhahahhahahahhahahhaahahahhahhahahhahhaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.........

ha.

NickDagger

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -32
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #139 on: March 21, 2012, 10:34:39 AM »
Enough about rap and JEWELRY. Elevate your culture and care about shit that actually matters instead of looking good or being hood/real/gangster/hyphy/etc. No one cares.

"DIS YA BOI NICK DAGGAL" -Arto Saari

tb303

• acid drop
« Reply #140 on: March 21, 2012, 10:49:06 AM »

**fyi, if you think a song has no bass on your puter speakers, i'd be willing to bet that the kick is an 808 which will not sound like shit unless your speakers can get down to at least 30hz. you don't even feel it until like the 20hz range at least. it's a common misperception when southern beats meet shitty speakers**

fyi I have a pair of genelec 8030's and I can assure you there is no bass, I'd be willing to bet that the beats where made on a laptop,
probably fruity loops or ableton, some wannabe kid that thinks he has skills, Having owned 3 of rolands TR drum machine range (505,808 & 909) I have had a little practice with them

kamltoe

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #141 on: March 21, 2012, 11:31:19 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

fyi I have a pair of genelec 8030's and I can assure you there is no bass, I'd be willing to bet that the beats where made on a laptop,
probably fruity loops or ableton, some wannabe kid that thinks he has skills, Having owned 3 of rolands TR drum machine range (505,808 & 909) I have had a little practice with them

obviously you either have, or think you have based on your username. the 303 is a fave of mine. yes i love acid.

that said, i stated that i haven't listened to the songs, so whether or not there was any bass there was not relevant to my point. that last FYI was just that, an FYI to those that may not be aware of why they don't hear the bottom end. if you ARE aware and have experience with those boxes, then you know the effect i'm speaking of, and that FYI was obviously not meant for you. that first sentence that begins with "FYI" is conditional anyways (notice the word "if"?), so i'm not even sure why you'd respond if you're rocking the genelecs, other than to let everyone know you got genelecs. whatevs though.

it lowkey seems like your whole point is to say that his music sucks. it's fine that you feel that way ('cause maybe it does), but i'll make up my own mind about that when and if i give it a listen.

k

victor333

« Reply #142 on: March 21, 2012, 12:23:32 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

lol dude i tried to listen to your tracks, its not that they're horrible, but it's just that you sound exactly like 10 million other black dudes that rap about how hard they run shit by making shitty analogies to weed and money.  like if you have at least some talent for rap (which you do) why waste it by doing exactly the same thing every other aspiring rapper is doing? im sick of rap songs that are just fucking douches talking about how much weed they smoke and how much cash they're "stacking" and how they're taking over the world. Why is that the only theme you people choose to rap about? come on, you can be more creative than that.

[close]

lol, PLEASE explain to me how ive bragged about money? in not one single song have i talked about "how much cash im stacking". please, quote a line for me so i actually know what youre talking about. im all down for constructive criticism, but most of yall just sayin shit to say somethin, with no actual backing. and since were talking about my subject matter how many of yall actually listened to dont stop? explain how i use cliche punchlines and lack of flow ona track like this. and if you dont even like rap then dont bother giving me feedback, cuz obviously my music just aint for you.

cliches in your last song:

- don't worry about your man; I'm the one for you. Promoting infidelity...nice
- shorty
- I like your big butt
- her body makes me think about her
- "please don't stop" sex innuendo
- eluding to sex at a later date...a lot
- she is the reason you're writing the song....but this girl is fictional, am I right?

You didn't talk about anything other than how she looks. She's curvy, has a fat ass, and wears skimpy clothes...and that's enough for her to be on your mind 24/7? You said you adore her, and you want to "explore" her, but only for her body?

This is the shit we're talking about when we're saying your lines are cliche. This song was a walking cliche. I'm sorry if you can't see that. And we're not saying this merely to be vindictive; we're just calling it as we see it. You don't think we hear shit like this on the radio all time, and you don't think it grinds our gears? The masses eat bullshit like this up...for a week, and then they forget it.

You want a good example of a song about a dude rapping about chicks, that doesn't sound like a horny virgin wrote it:

take notes, son.

« Last Edit: March 21, 2012, 12:27:58 PM by victor333 »

360 frip

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -65504
  • -65 G 4 RYFE
« Reply #143 on: March 21, 2012, 02:01:36 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Fuck. You are all idiots. As if 99% wouldn't hit that. And who hasn't got fucked up and woken up missing shit? The jewelry is whatever. Go shecks. Slay another one for all the bitches on SLAP.
[close]
[close]
[close]
Yeah man, unless a chick makes you her chump you haven't lived. Chicks don't steal shit from me because they know it means there won't be a round two.
[close]
Mr. Golden cock. Chicks don't steal from you because you don't have 100k of jewelry. Chicks also don't steal from you because that would make them plural... I'm doubting the girl that Sheckler was poking would really be bothered about round 2 with the gipper's Alzheimered out floppy.

[close]

bahaha i was thinking the same. not to mention for us average people to go to a party and pass out drunk our biggest fears are probably not women staling from us... but other men stealing from us, or fuckin with us in our sleep.
[close]
You realize Shecks didn't get robbed when he was past out at a party right? Also, passing out drunk at a party just means you don't know how to drink. Fuckin' amateur hour coming at me with both barrels.
I don't really see the big dishonour thing about getting robbed while you're asleep. I mean, you're asleep aren't you? Seems like a pretty good excuse. Everyone going on about the gangster shit is missing the point. He's rich. He isn't going into the Bronx in the 80's to prove his OG status. Slap is like the most critical bitch, that is also fugly as fuck.
"I DON'T WANT TO BELONG TO ANY CLUB THAT WILL ACCEPT PEOPLE LIKE ME AS A MEMBER." Groucho

"Sorry 360 frip, you are banned from using this forum!" HATE

Shitbag

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 169
  • A mystery wrapped inside a Twinkie
« Reply #144 on: March 21, 2012, 02:18:31 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

tb303

• acid drop
« Reply #145 on: March 21, 2012, 03:32:23 PM »

that said, i stated that i haven't listened to the songs,

*pro tip* when commenting on music it really helps to take the time to listen to the music in question so you know what you're talking about, just saying.

but i'll make up my own mind about that when and if i give it a listen.

ahhh ok, thanks for clearing that up  ::)

DaSk8D00D

« Reply #146 on: March 21, 2012, 04:00:02 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

cliches in your last song:

- don't worry about your man; I'm the one for you. Promoting infidelity...nice
- shorty
- I like your big butt
- her body makes me think about her
- "please don't stop" sex innuendo
- eluding to sex at a later date...a lot
- she is the reason you're writing the song....but this girl is fictional, am I right?

You didn't talk about anything other than how she looks. She's curvy, has a fat ass, and wears skimpy clothes...and that's enough for her to be on your mind 24/7? You said you adore her, and you want to "explore" her, but only for her body?

This is the shit we're talking about when we're saying your lines are cliche. This song was a walking cliche. I'm sorry if you can't see that. And we're not saying this merely to be vindictive; we're just calling it as we see it. You don't think we hear shit like this on the radio all time, and you don't think it grinds our gears? The masses eat bullshit like this up...for a week, and then they forget it.

You want a good example of a song about a dude rapping about chicks, that doesn't sound like a horny virgin wrote it:

take notes, son.

Lol and here comes victor with his over-analytical review. First off, the song was inspired by a chick that I actually fucked around with, so let's get that "fictional" aspect out the way. 2nd, the whole point of the song was to define that moment any guy gets when they first see a fine ass girl. I know you like the next friendzone johnny and all but not every song about a female has to be soft as fuck & strictly emotional. Funny how this songs so cliche & contrived yet its a favorite amongst my male and female fans alike. That's because it does a good job of capturing that moment and people can relate to it. So if successfully fulfilling my original intention is cliche then I guess im the master of that shit. real talk 99% of you niggas tryna review my music didn't even like me beforehand so really yo opinions mean nothing. I just like to point out the flaws in your "logic"

Shitbag

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 169
  • A mystery wrapped inside a Twinkie
« Reply #147 on: March 21, 2012, 05:06:40 PM »
Dude if everyone's opinion really means nothing to you like you say then why not just shut the fuck up about these opinions that mean nothing to you?

DaSk8D00D

« Reply #148 on: March 21, 2012, 05:34:14 PM »
Dude if everyone's opinion really means nothing to you like you say then why not just shut the fuck up about these opinions that mean nothing to you?

If I had to give an honest answer, its because a flame war about my own music with a bunch of niggas Ive already pissed off before is just too good to pass up.

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -936
  • I own Malibu? I am going to fuck you.
« Reply #149 on: March 21, 2012, 06:34:31 PM »
Enough about rap and JEWELRY. Elevate your culture and care about shit that actually matters instead of looking good or being hood/real/gangster/hyphy/etc. No one cares.

Damn dagger, going after two cultures in 2 sentences. I thought you were better than that. Also, I prefer black pop culture (that's what you described, not the entire culture) to southern culture any day of the week, so I don't know what kind of expertise you have in culture elevation. As far as I know, the south clings to guns, the bible, and a nearly 200 year old idea that they will revolt from the U.S. to mantain slavery. I don't think there is a word you can say about another culture elevating themselves. As soon as the south gets rid of that fucking confederate flag, a southerner can give a speech about elevating their culture.
We're all imperfect, none of us has the right to tell a differing culture that they need to elevate themselves by emulating our own culture.
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]

[close]

[close]
[close]
I don't really see the big dishonour thing about getting robbed while you're asleep. I mean, you're asleep aren't you? Seems like a pretty good excuse. Everyone going on about the gangster shit is missing the point. He's rich. He isn't going into the Bronx in the 80's to prove his OG status. Slap is like the most critical bitch, that is also fugly as fuck.
The shame in sleeping with a woman and waking up to your shit getting robbed is that you were played like a bitch. Its hillarious. There's even a Seinfeld episode where George goes down like that, gets tied up and robbed, but only has like $3 in his pocket, and she gets more pissed at him. Why portray a horrific robbery sitaution in a comedy show? Because everybody in the world knows that if a woman plays you like that, you are a chump to the fullest, and George always played the chump. A girl who robs you during or after sex wasn't there for the sex, she was there to rob you, and you fell for it. I'm not even arguing with you as to whether this makes a person a chump or not, just explaining. You can either listen to me here and understand that, or you can continue arguing that I am wrong and being confused.

What I have in bold...that's what makes him a moron. He's ripping off that trend, but has taken 100% of the coolness out of it, and not only that, he can't even keep his chain in the soft world he lives in! Why does he feel the need to drape himself in jewelry? Does he also wear make up when he goes out?
And lets not say super rich people always have to wear bling, Carlos Slim, Bill Gates, and Warren Buffet are the richest men in the world, and you won't see them wearing so much as a ring that isn't a marriage symbol.

Kids today are chumps, I don't even blame individuals for their ignorance anymore, you are suckers who don't think for yourselves and buy into the status quo, every generation has 'em:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/03/16/millennial-generation-study-fame-money_n_1354028.html
Expand Quote

[close]

If I had to give an honest answer, its because a flame war about my own music with a bunch of niggas Ive already pissed off before is just too good to pass up.
Your defense mechanisms are really awkward. Flame war implies its going both ways, here everybody is flaming you, but you really haven't even tried to insult others, you just type long responses ever 20 minutes about how you don't care. Its odd.
Are you a kook? If you would say this, the answer is “YES”
I quit skating for a time due to piling out