Author Topic: Polar Boards  (Read 5646 times)

ivegotlevitation

Polar Boards
« on: June 24, 2012, 03:00:33 PM »
http://www.kineticskateboarding.com/products.cfm/Search

Click the link, go to the search bar in the top right corner, and search for Polar. There's 8 really rad graphics.

Polar boards and shirts will also be available on Theories very, very soon.

ivegotlevitation

Re: Polar Boards
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2012, 04:49:45 PM »
I prefer to buy from him too, but if all else fails and he sells out of boards, it's good to know that there are other places to find them within the US. Those Polar boards are sick though. I may have to get the cat board just to hang on my wall.

Trick Ass Bitch

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -7
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2012, 09:32:19 PM »
Weird how its harder to find Palace and Polar shirts than boards. Anyone know of anywhere that carries the shirts in the US? Trying to support Pontus.

ivegotlevitation

« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2012, 10:00:59 PM »
Weird how its harder to find Palace and Polar shirts than boards. Anyone know of anywhere that carries the shirts in the US? Trying to support Pontus.

Theories will have Polar boards and shirts up very soon, I was emailing with Josh Stewart about it last week.

Lance

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 581
« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2012, 12:29:06 PM »
Seasons Skate Shop.  Has Palace Boards, and Tee's in stock at the moment, and Polar as well as the new Magenta offering will be online this week.  Always Free Domestic shipping on Pro Boards.

www.seasonsskateshop.com
Anyone else notice that Tony Parker is the Gino of basketball?

Hercules Rockefeller

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -13
  • i`m a double-bacon-genius-burger.
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #5 on: June 25, 2012, 12:48:44 PM »
saw a polar shirt and sweater when i was in copenhagen, but it was simply too goddamn expensive there. it was breaking my heart.

Boomhauer

• Rep: 43
  • Yep
« Reply #6 on: June 25, 2012, 04:52:49 PM »
Does anybody know what woodshop Polar uses?

ivegotlevitation

« Reply #7 on: June 25, 2012, 07:33:41 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
Seasons Skate Shop.  Has Palace Boards, and Tee's in stock at the moment, and Polar as well as the new Magenta offering will be online this week.  Always Free Domestic shipping on Pro Boards.

www.seasonsskateshop.com

will definitely be ordering Magenta and Polar stuff.

edit: will there be new Magenta shirts along with the new boards?
« Last Edit: June 25, 2012, 07:57:46 PM by David »

pile

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 190
  • sweet, man.
« Reply #8 on: June 25, 2012, 09:57:39 PM »
is this kinetic place a legit shop? they've got a lot of good brands.

Lance

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #9 on: June 26, 2012, 05:26:11 AM »
David, yes new tees to boot.

Pile Kinetic is def. legit they're in Delaware and owned by Brennan John.  Dude used to ride for Traffic and is a god damned beast on the board

dolphinstyle.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 114
« Reply #10 on: June 26, 2012, 05:42:29 AM »
I'm not quite sure but I think they are pressed and printed right at the distributor in Hamburg/Germany. Anyways, I just ordered these two badboys:

My first Polar boards, pretty excited to try them out
Look, I'm an individual within us, partaking in this business

sweets

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 5
  • but(t) fuck, who's keeping track?
« Reply #11 on: June 26, 2012, 05:45:18 AM »
I just bought a Hopps from Kinetic. Brannon does a lot for the local skate community.

He has a couple tricks in this clip:
"instead of typing out some dumb reply to this post, go make some art, smell your own body, mate with your own hand, take a picture of your penis when it is in half-boner-mode and post it on slap." Tony

Boomhauer

• Yep
« Reply #12 on: June 27, 2012, 04:00:37 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
I'm not quite sure but I think they are pressed and printed right at the distributor in Hamburg/Germany. Anyways, I just ordered these two badboys:

My first Polar boards, pretty excited to try them out

Cool, thanks! German engineered products are usually top notch. More reason to support Pontus Alv. Let us know how they skate.

sleepypancakes

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 230
  • Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #13 on: June 27, 2012, 04:02:28 PM »
So when IS theories going to have polar? I've heard end of May, beginning of June, Middle of June...

Hobochilli

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 270
« Reply #14 on: June 27, 2012, 04:08:29 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
Seasons Skate Shop.  Has Palace Boards, and Tee's in stock at the moment, and Polar as well as the new Magenta offering will be online this week.  Always Free Domestic shipping on Pro Boards.

www.seasonsskateshop.com
[close]

will definitely be ordering Magenta and Polar stuff.

edit: will there be new Magenta shirts along with the new boards?
New shirts are coming in october, new boards next week

pile

• SLAP Pal
  • sweet, man.
« Reply #15 on: June 27, 2012, 04:58:36 PM »
David, yes new tees to boot.

Pile Kinetic is def. legit they're in Delaware and owned by Brennan John.  Dude used to ride for Traffic and is a god damned beast on the board

awesome. they have a rad selection and plenty of stock so i'll have to start using that site for my online ordering.

ivegotlevitation

« Reply #16 on: June 27, 2012, 05:54:34 PM »
So when IS theories going to have polar? I've heard end of May, beginning of June, Middle of June...

I was emailing with Josh about it last week, he said the boards had arrived and he was waiting for the shirts so they would all go up on the site at the time, which he said would've been the weekend. It's wednesday now, still no Polar stuff up on the site.

sleepypancakes

• SLAP Pal
  • Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
« Reply #17 on: June 27, 2012, 09:17:40 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

I was emailing with Josh about it last week, he said the boards had arrived and he was waiting for the shirts so they would all go up on the site at the time, which he said would've been the weekend. It's wednesday now, still no Polar stuff up on the site.
Yeah he's exchanged emails with me a few times on the same topic. Same results. But I'm sure he's a busy dude, we all are. I'm just impatient for some polar goods.

ivegotlevitation

« Reply #18 on: June 27, 2012, 09:24:27 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
Yeah he's exchanged emails with me a few times on the same topic. Same results. But I'm sure he's a busy dude, we all are. I'm just impatient for some polar goods.

Oh, I'm sure he's very busy. I need Polar boards soon too. Hopefully he will have some that are 8 inches wide.

Seasons has them, but they're not available for purchase yet. New Magenta goods too.

http://www.seasonsskateshop.bigcartel.com/

sleepypancakes

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #19 on: June 27, 2012, 09:40:19 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
[close]

Oh, I'm sure he's very busy. I need Polar boards soon too. Hopefully he will have some that are 8 inches wide.

Seasons has them, but they're not available for purchase yet. New Magenta goods too.

Oh my shit. Those new magenta graphics are fantastic. Holy mother of fuck, I might have to treat myself to a polar and a magenta, Lance keep us updated on when you're gonna put those on sale.

pile

• SLAP Pal
  • sweet, man.
« Reply #20 on: June 27, 2012, 09:58:57 PM »
going to be ordering 3 of those polar boards this weekend, it is going to be extremely difficult for me to actually skate them. it feels like it would be similar to wiping your ass with an og picasso.

Sondor

• Rep: 60
« Reply #21 on: June 27, 2012, 10:01:42 PM »

My local skateshop just got those  ;D

ivegotlevitation

« Reply #22 on: June 27, 2012, 10:10:22 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]
Oh my shit. Those new magenta graphics are fantastic. Holy mother of fuck, I might have to treat myself to a polar and a magenta, Lance keep us updated on when you're gonna put those on sale.

I'm definitely ordering a Polar and a Magenta from Seasons, even though I just ordered a Magenta a few days ago from Theories. Fuck, I'll be stocked on decks for a while.

speaking of, I can't fucking wait until these Palace boards drop:

Boomhauer

• Yep
« Reply #23 on: June 27, 2012, 11:48:05 PM »
Fuck, these gotdamn foreign companies are going to be taking all my hard earned American money.

Cadillac Ranch Dressing

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 476
« Reply #24 on: June 27, 2012, 11:54:00 PM »
Pitcrew just got a shipment of Polar and Magenta in. Should hopefully be on the site soon.

"I got a fever and the only prescription is more Cadillac Ranch Dressing." - Jereme Rogers

finknoos

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -170
  • Typos here there and everywhere
« Reply #25 on: June 28, 2012, 03:37:36 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]
[close]

I'm definitely ordering a Polar and a Magenta from Seasons, even though I just ordered a Magenta a few days ago from Theories. Fuck, I'll be stocked on decks for a while.

speaking of, I can't fucking wait until these Palace boards drop:

just went over to there website to check out the products, glad to see their site is finally usable and has some kind of layout. Wonder when those boards will comeout though

Lance

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #26 on: June 28, 2012, 11:14:02 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]
They are up.  Thanks for the support.  We have a butt load from both brands, as they sell through we'll be adding on.  Soft goods from Polar within a day, just got some T's at the moment.

ivegotlevitation

« Reply #27 on: June 28, 2012, 12:27:48 PM »
Just ordered the "Wallies Forever" Polar board from Seasons. I'll be ordering again whenever there are shirts too.

sleepypancakes

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #28 on: June 28, 2012, 12:45:03 PM »
Ordered the "My Cat" from Seasons. Just picking up one board for the moment, contemplating the Magenta or a couple t shirts. Just a question, typically what's your turn around time on shipping from online orders? I put your shop's number in my cell so I'll call if I have anything else.

sleepypancakes

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #29 on: June 28, 2012, 04:02:53 PM »
Sleepy- they ship fast as fuck.  I live in KC and they're in Albany and I get my shit within the week I order it.
Fuckin' a. Good news to me then.