Author Topic: NBA Thread  (Read 368049 times)

Trashcon

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 111
Re: NBA Thread
« Reply #3630 on: June 13, 2021, 11:01:22 AM »
Anyone see that fan fight in Denver? Suns fan beat a Nuggets fan and yelled "Suns in four!" after. It was epic.

foureyedjim

« Reply #3631 on: June 13, 2021, 03:07:02 PM »
Sheesh, he tried to throw a sneaky one and got trapped instead

doomstation55

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 875
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • [b]TEAM DOOM MS 2018[/b] avatar image
« Reply #3632 on: June 13, 2021, 04:26:35 PM »
Jokic bout to look like David Robinson when he won the MVP and got TORCHED by Hakeem… nuggets just look like they ready for a vacation.

Edit: i realized the dude is averaging like 30/10/10…. Can’t do it alone.

Ya Murray injury is hurting the team since he opens up the offense and MPJ seems like his back is hurt. Jokic is basically the whole offense, amazing he can get all these assists when half of his passes end up in bricked shots.

ilovegay

• Rep: 9
« Reply #3633 on: June 13, 2021, 04:53:53 PM »
Lakers suck ,LeBron ruined that team for me. Been a fan of the Lakers since I was a kid. Once LJ muddied it, no mas for me. I didnt like Anthony Davis & not the biggest LeBron fan obviously we witnessing history with him however he ruined the Lakers for me. Anthony Davis such a scrub, dissed his city. Ghannis always be a legend more cuz he stuck to his city even though he will never win a ring. Loyalty, lost art in NBA nowadays
 Been a Lakers fan since Eddie Jones, Nick Van Excel, + Kobe. Loved all the different generations expect the LeBron era . He ruined the Lakers for me. I loved the young core of Kuzma, Ingrahm & Lonzo. Rather have that lineup any day. Long story short, LeBron ruined the Lakers for me. Team Clippers ..

San Diego State University... If you know you know

I’m also a Lakers fan going back to the Nick Van Exel days. I just found out Van Exels son is in prison for murdering his friend, which is crazy. I can’t stand Anthony “street clothes” Davis. That dude is soft. It also pains me to watch Kuzma suck every night, while Ingraham, Sweet Lou Williams, Randle, Hart, Ball, etc play pretty well elsewhere. Kuzma is garbage.

To the Clipper fan in San Diego, sorry but I pray the Clippers never reach the Western Conference finals. I am just that petty.

That fight was hilarious. The suns look good this postseason.

foureyedjim

« Reply #3634 on: June 13, 2021, 07:51:07 PM »
After the run with the thunder and now the suns, Chris Paul has been killing it after basically being forced off the Rockets.

DaleSr

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1439
« Reply #3635 on: June 13, 2021, 11:49:25 PM »
Expand Quote
Lakers suck ,LeBron ruined that team for me. Been a fan of the Lakers since I was a kid. Once LJ muddied it, no mas for me. I didnt like Anthony Davis & not the biggest LeBron fan obviously we witnessing history with him however he ruined the Lakers for me. Anthony Davis such a scrub, dissed his city. Ghannis always be a legend more cuz he stuck to his city even though he will never win a ring. Loyalty, lost art in NBA nowadays
 Been a Lakers fan since Eddie Jones, Nick Van Excel, + Kobe. Loved all the different generations expect the LeBron era . He ruined the Lakers for me. I loved the young core of Kuzma, Ingrahm & Lonzo. Rather have that lineup any day. Long story short, LeBron ruined the Lakers for me. Team Clippers ..

San Diego State University... If you know you know
[close]

I’m also a Lakers fan going back to the Nick Van Exel days. I just found out Van Exels son is in prison for murdering his friend, which is crazy. I can’t stand Anthony “street clothes” Davis. That dude is soft. It also pains me to watch Kuzma suck every night, while Ingraham, Sweet Lou Williams, Randle, Hart, Ball, etc play pretty well elsewhere. Kuzma is garbage.

To the Clipper fan in San Diego, sorry but I pray the Clippers never reach the Western Conference finals. I am just that petty.

That fight was hilarious. The suns look good this postseason.

It's ok, i hate your garbage town and team.

exlurker

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 552
« Reply #3636 on: June 14, 2021, 09:44:56 AM »
Hawks need to crawl back in this shit tonight. How half the league is dropping due to injury while WebEmbiid keeps playing, i'll never understand. Our best Tobias defender is out with the same injury as Embiid.

Start Huerter! AKA "hammer don't"

PAWL

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -70
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #3637 on: June 14, 2021, 10:28:17 AM »
Hawks need to crawl back in this shit tonight. How half the league is dropping due to injury while WebEmbiid keeps playing, i'll never understand. Our best Tobias defender is out with the same injury as Embiid.

nah, yall done

gg
yo mike mo new age ape style high five with my reborn hand.

2008 psychedelic experience. thanks.

exlurker

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #3638 on: June 14, 2021, 12:31:40 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

nah, yall done

gg

Joke's on you, Atlanta teams have never failed in the playoffs in recorded history, dating back to the 11th century. Caw Caw!

I'm mostly mad at WebEmbiid playing because I bet on Hawks in 7 when he was declared out, and i woulda got way sweeter odds otherwise

cky enthusiast

« Reply #3639 on: June 14, 2021, 07:24:21 PM »
embiid is worked

this a open series

coldbrew

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 401
« Reply #3640 on: June 14, 2021, 09:12:22 PM »
embiid is worked

this a open series

Should’ve sat him tbh. No need for him to play through a loss tonight.

DaleSr

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #3641 on: June 14, 2021, 10:29:39 PM »
Series all tied up. Also kawhi threw down a soul crushing dunk on favors

exlurker

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #3642 on: June 15, 2021, 09:51:18 AM »
Picture being a literal giant and hitting the floor every time you brush elbows with some tiny human. He might've been less winded if he wasn't constantly picking himself off the ground post-flop

cky enthusiast

« Reply #3643 on: June 15, 2021, 10:02:56 AM »
i mean having a torn meniscus might make playing professional sports slightly more difficult than usual

edit: wait did a hawks fan just accuse anyone else of diving? they’re literally having to re write the rules of the game because trae loves to hurl himself backwards into people

exlurker

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #3644 on: June 15, 2021, 10:47:18 AM »
i mean having a torn meniscus might make playing professional sports slightly more difficult than usual

edit: wait did a hawks fan just accuse anyone else of diving? they’re literally having to re write the rules of the game because trae loves to hurl himself backwards into people

Absolutely. Trae is a weird looking hobbit running around gargantuans. He'll be getting 20 assists in playoff games for the next 15 years no matter what rules the league changes.

Meanwhile Embiid out there like Kramer when he joined the kids karate class, except flopping like a balloon animal. Can't be good for the meniscus.

DaleSr

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #3645 on: June 15, 2021, 11:02:44 AM »
Listen i love doc, but I'm also not upset that he's Philly's problem now. Also Ben Simmons is high key trash. He can be first team all nba defense every year but he can't put in the extra work to develop a jumper like tons of other players with a shaky or bad jumper have. The Kardashians continue to keep up their skill stealing witchcraft. Travis Scott should bail while he still can

PAWL

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -70
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #3646 on: June 15, 2021, 06:50:48 PM »
Listen i love doc, but I'm also not upset that he's Philly's problem now. Also Ben Simmons is high key trash. He can be first team all nba defense every year but he can't put in the extra work to develop a jumper like tons of other players with a shaky or bad jumper have. The Kardashians continue to keep up their skill stealing witchcraft. Travis Scott should bail while he still can

Wow you’re pretty bold when you aren’t down 0-2
yo mike mo new age ape style high five with my reborn hand.

2008 psychedelic experience. thanks.

cky enthusiast

« Reply #3647 on: June 15, 2021, 06:57:50 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Absolutely. Trae is a weird looking hobbit running around gargantuans. He'll be getting 20 assists in playoff games for the next 15 years no matter what rules the league changes.

Meanwhile Embiid out there like Kramer when he joined the kids karate class, except flopping like a balloon animal. Can't be good for the meniscus.

he got donovan tech’d and ejected on that flop  8)

DaleSr

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #3648 on: June 15, 2021, 09:04:48 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Wow you’re pretty bold when you aren’t down 0-2

It's not terribly bold to say that doc sometimes struggles with late game clock management after witnessing two different blown 3-1 series leads. I will love him forever for dragging the Clippers out of the perennial basement, but he also thought Spencer Hawes was a good idea. Also i was a fan through the lob city years, and I've seen a player work hard on his jump shot to add another wrinkle to his game. Ben refuses to adapt or even attempt to take shots outside of the paint which limits his game greatly. The Kardashian joke was lame on my part though

cky enthusiast

« Reply #3649 on: June 16, 2021, 05:04:41 AM »
KD is wild

BallDontLie

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 677
« Reply #3650 on: June 16, 2021, 06:39:29 AM »
For sure. What was it like a 17 point deficit?

And Simmons really is an anomaly tho. That game against Utah he had like 40 something then next game attempted 3 shots lol. An elite defender no doubt.

if the mods were wu-tang, dean would be cappadonna

exlurker

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #3651 on: June 16, 2021, 07:26:58 AM »
CP3 and Kawhii out now?? Jesus, this playoffs is a corpse race. The finals will be played in wheelchairs

Silky Johnson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1361
« Reply #3652 on: June 16, 2021, 07:52:40 AM »
KD is still a basketball demigod. Hoping the Brooklyn Milwaukee series goes 7

DaleSr

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #3653 on: June 16, 2021, 09:32:16 AM »
CP3 and Kawhii out now?? Jesus, this playoffs is a corpse race. The finals will be played in wheelchairs

Fuck my whole life up

BallDontLie

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 677
« Reply #3654 on: June 16, 2021, 10:26:41 AM »
Pretty awful for the entire playoffs… CP3, all the nets, Embiid, now Kawhii my guess is the short down time between last season and this one.

Almost feels like whoever has the “healthiest” team at the end will take it.
if the mods were wu-tang, dean would be cappadonna

coldbrew

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 401
« Reply #3655 on: June 16, 2021, 07:56:18 PM »
Well well well sixers fans. What happened? This is snarky but genuine, what is the reasoning for blowing that lead tonight? I’m interested in the excuses.

cky enthusiast

« Reply #3656 on: June 16, 2021, 07:57:27 PM »
i’m going to kill myself

smokecrack

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -160
« Reply #3657 on: June 16, 2021, 07:58:28 PM »
Oh, Philly 😂

Those boos at the end are well deserved. What a disgrace.

DaleSr

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #3658 on: June 16, 2021, 08:13:39 PM »

i’m going to kill myself

I feel immense sympathy honestly. I've seen many a blown doc game

Silky Johnson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1361