Author Topic: The Deathwish Video  (Read 143719 times)

el chino

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -376
  • ants suck!
Re: The Deathwish Video
« Reply #690 on: April 24, 2013, 10:46:13 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
nothing but FAGS around here, acting like a good fucking citizen, upload the fucking video bitches.
[close]

It never dawned on me before reading your post that people who follow the rules are considered effeminate homosexuals. Furthermore, your post made me realize that I'm some kind of a goddamned outlaw because I downloaded a ripped version of this video and watched it twice. YEE-HAW!
different views on the word: fag, i consider a fag: a person who bitches too much but eds up doing the things he;s bitching about/ some asshole who does not help, but offers the worse possible solution ever/.
more of an attitude.
not at all referred to the sexual preference, so my bad, but that doesnt bring a watchable version of the deathwish vid to the table, does it ?
<iframe class="imgur-album" width="100%" height="550" frameborder="0" src="http://imgur.com/a/8ph4y/embed"></iframe>

otis shredding

« Reply #691 on: April 24, 2013, 10:50:55 AM »
the video was fucking nuts, exactly what i would expect. i liked dickson's part best cause he had me at the nollie flip backlip. my only complaint is i felt like some of the tricks went by way to fast for me to fully wrap my head around, even after watching it twice. also, on the dvd bonus the taylor kirby and pat rumney shared part ruled

Aatila

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -305
« Reply #692 on: April 24, 2013, 11:23:59 AM »
it looks like moose is going to get dekline shoes

poopnutsupreme

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 494
« Reply #693 on: April 24, 2013, 11:59:05 AM »
Got the dvd and it was definitely worth it. The extra footage is rad especially Neens ollie north off the kicker I can't imagine it being done any better. But did anyone notice for Dickson's kickflip he does over the rail before his ender he fucking bonks the rail? I had to rewatch it a few times cause you can hear the bonk but hits it so fast it's super easy to miss.
Any dude that hates on roller hockey hasn't played, and likely haven't played a sport in their entire life.

Ananas

• Rep: -5
« Reply #694 on: April 24, 2013, 12:06:29 PM »

damn, wouldn't have thought he'd fit in there at all. i was surprised that he wasn't on supra anyway

mr cheese

« Reply #695 on: April 24, 2013, 12:18:00 PM »
Got the dvd and it was definitely worth it. The extra footage is rad especially Neens ollie north off the kicker I can't imagine it being done any better. But did anyone notice for Dickson's kickflip he does over the rail before his ender he fucking bonks the rail? I had to rewatch it a few times cause you can hear the bonk but hits it so fast it's super easy to miss.
i noticed it, i wonder if he did it on purpose

GAY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 3383
  • Those that SLAP, can't.
« Reply #696 on: April 24, 2013, 01:08:54 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
nothing but FAGS around here, acting like a good fucking citizen, upload the fucking video bitches.
[close]

It never dawned on me before reading your post that people who follow the rules are considered effeminate homosexuals. Furthermore, your post made me realize that I'm some kind of a goddamned outlaw because I downloaded a ripped version of this video and watched it twice. YEE-HAW!
[close]
different views on the word: fag, i consider a fag: a person who bitches too much but eds up doing the things he;s bitching about/ some asshole who does not help, but offers the worse possible solution ever/.
more of an attitude.
not at all referred to the sexual preference, so my bad, but that doesnt bring a watchable version of the deathwish vid to the table, does it ?

OMG I use the word "nigger" in exactly the same way!

Your last question genuinely had me busting up laughing. Seriously, my feelings aren't hurt whatsoever. SLAP has been a good place for me to get a bit of a thicker skin, quite honestly, but part of that process has been me teasing back. I catch a lot of feelings on the daily, but not much about that anymore. You seem pretty brainy so I wouldn't dare pick a fight with you.

nashodil

• Rep: -5
« Reply #697 on: April 24, 2013, 01:26:14 PM »
slash <3

needlejuice

• Rep: -101
« Reply #698 on: April 24, 2013, 02:25:03 PM »
^i coulda just made that up, but I thought i read it on here a few times.

and GAY, I don't hate him. he just doesn't do much that's exciting to me. aside from the last 5 or so tricks (which were awesome)  guys have done the same tricks  down similar sized gaps/rails/ledges with (imo) better style/faster. he just missing that hutzpah that other new am/rookie pros have. if he skated more interesting spots it'd go a ways too

i find your standards hilarious. seriously moose kills it. his berrics part is one of the best, he IS a stand out. hes done so much shit nobody but maybe a couple people if that could do for the past 5 years...
try to remember, forget

Buzz Killington

• Rep: -12
« Reply #699 on: April 24, 2013, 05:09:37 PM »
I'd love it if I could get a link PM'ed. I'm gonna buy the vid on Friday when I get my paycheck anyways... I'm just an impatient fuck.

neko

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 42
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #700 on: April 24, 2013, 08:40:22 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
I was thinking if kids call that anything but a fs halfcab board slide I'm Audi.
[close]

you don't even need the "half cab" part. it's just a fakie front board. no other way you could pop into a front board fakie.
[close]

You're right. My bad.

Just watched the video again.  Some of the editing is so fast it takes a few times to catch everything.  I like this over the last Baker vid.
[close]

isnt it a half-cab front board... fakie front board is like a nollie front board but fakie...or am i wrong

what ever it is, its still gnarly to do down clipper

nah, that's a fakie back lip. lipslide = back truck goes over the obstacle, boardslide = front truck does. and everything fakie is backwards.

not that any of that matters, it's a sick trick regardless. i just like to nerd out over it like i nerd out over scientific taxonomy and silly nitpicky grammar and shit.

shouldn't

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 91
« Reply #701 on: April 24, 2013, 08:56:55 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
I was thinking if kids call that anything but a fs halfcab board slide I'm Audi.
[close]

you don't even need the "half cab" part. it's just a fakie front board. no other way you could pop into a front board fakie.
[close]

You're right. My bad.

Just watched the video again.  Some of the editing is so fast it takes a few times to catch everything.  I like this over the last Baker vid.
[close]

isnt it a half-cab front board... fakie front board is like a nollie front board but fakie...or am i wrong

[close]

nah, that's a fakie back lip. lipslide = back truck goes over the obstacle, boardslide = front truck does. and everything fakie is backwards.

not that any of that matters, it's a sick trick regardless. i just like to nerd out over it like i nerd out over scientific taxonomy and silly nitpicky grammar and shit.
nope. it's a fakie front board. just like you said, for a boardslide the front truck goes over and, everything fakie is backwards. so it is his front truck going over. therefore the action of doing a nollie back lip in fakie stance is a fakie front board, a nollie back tail would be a fakie f/s nose... so on & so forth.

imagine fucking the dog shit outta chris roberts

era

« Reply #702 on: April 24, 2013, 09:05:39 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

You're right. My bad.

[close]

[close]

[close]
nope. it's a fakie front board. just like you said, for a boardslide the front truck goes over and, everything fakie is backwards. so it is his front truck going over. therefore the action of doing a nollie back lip in fakie stance is a fakie front board, a nollie back tail would be a fakie f/s nose... so on & so forth.

I say Fakie ollie sw back tail, or fakie ollie sw back lip.  Maybe I am stupid.

Fake Tits

« Reply #703 on: April 24, 2013, 09:11:21 PM »
177334441+2% fakie front board.

Randozzi

« Reply #704 on: April 24, 2013, 09:12:53 PM »
Frontside half-cab to front board. You dumb kids get it straight.

Fake Tits

« Reply #705 on: April 24, 2013, 09:17:00 PM »
I said half cab front board first but the more I think about it, it's just a fakie front board.

I think both are right.

Either way slash is going bald.

Nick

• Rep: 0
« Reply #706 on: April 24, 2013, 09:37:49 PM »

johnny boy

• Rep: -2
« Reply #707 on: April 24, 2013, 09:44:41 PM »
Yeah the slash ender above ^^^^^

and that HUGE OLLIE  JIM GRECO DID over those masssssive stairs that look like a huge grass/ covered giant staircase whateverrrrr ,,, its right before his back 360 dow the big stairs and the car ollie...... 

^^^^ that shit went way too fast. needed a better angle or like 5 different people filming it . seriously rivals the stair set boulala attempted in the flip vid.

motherfucker is insane ..

GRECO SOTY 2013

negroid

• Rep: -13
« Reply #708 on: April 24, 2013, 09:48:45 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

damn, wouldn't have thought he'd fit in there at all. i was surprised that he wasn't on supra anyway

as of phoenix am a few weeks ago he was flow for supra but who knows maybe dekline actually had half a brain to put the guy on the team. still bummed he didn't go pro at the premiere

pizzafliptofakie

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1958
« Reply #709 on: April 24, 2013, 09:55:20 PM »
Yeah the slash ender above ^^^^^

and that HUGE OLLIE� JIM GRECO DID over those masssssive stairs that look like a huge grass/ covered giant staircase whateverrrrr ,,, its right before his back 360 dow the big stairs and the car ollie......�

^^^^ that shit went way too fast. needed a better angle or like 5 different people filming it . seriously rivals the stair set boulala attempted in the flip vid.

motherfucker is insane ..

GRECO SOTY 2013

Let's not get carried away here.

johnny boy

« Reply #710 on: April 24, 2013, 09:59:41 PM »
Carried away i am but maybe just excited over how massive that is,

and its still fucking HUGE .

so sick

pizzafliptofakie

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1958
« Reply #711 on: April 24, 2013, 10:07:25 PM »
Yeah, no doubt. He exceeded my expectations by a mile, and I was still anticipating him having one of the best parts.

doomstation55

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 913
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • [b]TEAM DOOM MS 2018[/b] avatar image
« Reply #712 on: April 24, 2013, 10:16:39 PM »

so sick

Pfanner back 180'd it kinda first trick here. I think in the intro for some other video someone almost kickflips it? Thing is scary though, it's in Denver across the river from the red colored park.

zuma

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 140
« Reply #713 on: April 24, 2013, 10:56:38 PM »
Expand Quote

so sick
[close]

Pfanner back 180'd it kinda first trick here. I think in the intro for some other video someone almost kickflips it? Thing is scary though, it's in Denver across the river from the red colored park.

and that foundation dude abdias rivera once tried a kickflip- it s in the intro of that one foundation vid- something abyss.... also brockman big earn and some others skated the rail on the side- i think it s a 20 or 22 stair...
1:23

johnny boy

« Reply #714 on: April 24, 2013, 11:03:58 PM »
Nice find !

yeah that thing is a fucking BEAST ! ! ! ! !

doomstation55

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 913
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • [b]TEAM DOOM MS 2018[/b] avatar image
« Reply #715 on: April 24, 2013, 11:10:26 PM »
The rail is to the side of the grass covered stairs. You can kinda see the end of it in the left corner on the second angle of greco's ollie and in pfanner's clip.

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -936
  • I own Malibu? I am going to fuck you.
« Reply #716 on: April 24, 2013, 11:42:00 PM »

This is what it is. Sure, it could be called a fakie frontboard, but its not.

Holy shit, if GAY downloaded a pirated copy, does that mean he's straight?
Cats and dogs....getting along....total mayhem!
Are you a kook? If you would say this, the answer is “YES”
I quit skating for a time due to piling out

Tuna

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 225
« Reply #717 on: April 24, 2013, 11:44:41 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

This is what it is. Sure, it could be called a fakie frontboard, but its not.

Holy shit, if GAY downloaded a pirated copy, does that mean he's straight?
Cats and dogs....getting along....total mayhem!

poopnutsupreme

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 494
« Reply #718 on: April 25, 2013, 09:49:22 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

so sick
[close]

[close]
and that foundation dude abdias rivera once tried a kickflip- it s in the intro of that one foundation vid- something abyss.... also brockman big earn and some others skated the rail on the side- i think it s a 20 or 22 stair...
1:23

f/s 180 attempt at 1:25

Any dude that hates on roller hockey hasn't played, and likely haven't played a sport in their entire life.

LOU.502

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 82
  • rawr
« Reply #719 on: April 25, 2013, 10:02:08 AM »
They've been holding that Ollie footage for a looong time. I remember the photo was in a KOTR issue from like 2006 maybe? Glad to hear its in the part. I need to see this video!

im probably lying