Author Topic: Trevor Colden: Nike Sb  (Read 17708 times)

poorlatino

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 41
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
Re: Trevor Colden: Nike Sb
« Reply #60 on: March 11, 2013, 07:36:05 AM »
First of all he didn't get kicked off Emerica for not paying for dinner..Are you kidding me?
Nike made him an offer he couldn't refuse and that's that.

Zurg

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 694
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #61 on: March 11, 2013, 09:20:02 AM »
was the offer a free dinner?

poorlatino

• Rep: 41
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #62 on: March 11, 2013, 11:04:17 AM »
was the offer a free dinner?

I believe it was Breakfast

kmdoom

• Rep: -18
« Reply #63 on: March 11, 2013, 11:53:57 AM »
Wow. So much hate, and for what? Why is he a faggot? Dear Slap: just because someone isn't doing front shuv- wallie lines in frisco doesn't mean they are an uncreative robot

gutterhead.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -15
« Reply #64 on: March 11, 2013, 06:15:58 PM »
i h8 him

Bliz

• Rep: -35
« Reply #65 on: March 11, 2013, 08:00:57 PM »
Contract end with Emerica?  Honestly this doesn't surprise me, he skates with a pretty heavy amount of Sb dudes and skates spots near one of the Nike Sb sales reps on the east coast (Bob Reynolds; he was the TM for the Nike Sb KOTR).  I think it's the perfect fit for him, he always takes his insoles out of his shoes and then insoles in janoskis are useless.  Yeah he might not be as tech as everybody else, but he skates some big shit and went from a nobody to somebody quick as fuck

ThugWaffle

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -141
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #66 on: March 11, 2013, 08:25:06 PM »
Wow. So much hate, and for what? Why is he a faggot? Dear Slap: just because someone isn't doing front shuv- wallie lines in frisco doesn't mean they are an uncreative robot

You're wrong it does mean theyre uncreative robots and they cant be trusted if i cant see theyre socks when they push.

Stone2g

• Rep: -6
« Reply #67 on: March 12, 2013, 04:12:29 PM »
I skated with him at Cherry Park about a month ago at like 8 AM

He was by himself just destroying the place...cool kid, definitely backing him

Chris Partlow

• Rep: 1
  • dont worry boss i got you covered, quick and clean
« Reply #68 on: March 12, 2013, 08:49:18 PM »
that boy needs to eat some cheeseburgers and do some push ups

and if nike offered me a contract id jump ship on emerica in a heartbeat. youd get all the best sports equipment you could ever imagine. i know most of you guys dont play basketball or wear anything but thin looking shoes. but i like things other than skateboarding so being sponsored by nike would be key.

------to whoever said something along the lines of "whats up with him wearing a jordan shirt, i bet jordan will make skate shoes next"

you wanna know whats up with it, thats what he likes to wear. and if jordan did make skate shoes, that would be whats up. cuz jordan makes some cool clothes and shoes and i would be honored to be busting kickflips with the jumpman on.

swagdragon123

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -105
  • I take my internet usernames xtremly serious
    • HOBOHOGAN avatar image
« Reply #69 on: March 12, 2013, 08:56:42 PM »

and if nike offered me a contract id jump ship on emerica in a heartbeat. youd get all the best sports equipment you could ever imagine. i know most of you guys dont play basketball or wear anything but thin looking shoes. but i like things other than skateboarding so being sponsored by nike would be key.

------to whoever said something along the lines of "whats up with him wearing a jordan shirt, i bet jordan will make skate shoes next"

you wanna know whats up with it, thats what he likes to wear. and if jordan did make skate shoes, that would be whats up. cuz jordan makes some cool clothes and shoes and i would be honored to be busting kickflips with the jumpman on.
so I know "censoring on slap is bad" but are the admins aloud to delete accounts?

pencil

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -131
  • my other account is abudabi
« Reply #70 on: March 12, 2013, 10:13:51 PM »

holy fuck i have never felt so much cancer and passion all in one sweaty breath like this
would you rather read an abudabi post or have a screwdriver shoved up your ass?

hihellobye

• Rep: 2
« Reply #71 on: March 14, 2013, 06:29:40 PM »
Expand Quote
homie at black box said he won that bet he was talking about took everyones perdiem then asked reynolds to buy him dinner the next night and he got bummed on that
[close]

There was an Emerica tour article recently in one of the mags about bro rules on the road, or something like that. They listed all these things you should do while traveling with large groups of people, then listed everyone who "passed" each rule. The only person who got listed in the "fail" bracket in the whole article was Trevor, and it was about picking up the bill at dinner sometimes, especially when you have more money than everyone else.

The whole article was weird and seemed like it was written to call him out, since no one else was mentioned at doing anything else that rubbed anyone the wrong way. It was basically like "Yeah everyone rules at everything except Trevor at dinner."

i've read on an interview at skateboardmag that he is on heath kirchart's bank account and heath is giving him advise on saving his money, heath is like "hey your spending too much" on trevor. Maybe he is taking heath's word for it, heath is known for delinquently not spending money according to that interview.

Saving money is maybe the very same reason why he move to Nike so he didn't to work for the rest of his life like heath (according to the interview).

Will Easley

« Reply #72 on: March 14, 2013, 07:27:41 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]
so I know "censoring on slap is bad" but are the admins aloud to delete accounts?

Whoa whoa whoa lets not get too upset here, Jordan does make some nice ass (overpriced) clothes.

RCB3

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 429
« Reply #73 on: March 14, 2013, 07:39:07 PM »
Watching his contest line just made me wish I was friends with Ryan Bobier.

Irvine-Sucks.com

jacktharipper

• Rep: -26
  • Graphics Out
« Reply #74 on: March 15, 2013, 01:12:49 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
[close]

Whoa whoa whoa lets not get too upset here, Jordan does make some nice ass (overpriced) clothes.
I can see why some people would be into Jordan clothing, but the shoes to me are hideous
MN -> IL

Bliz

• Rep: -35
« Reply #75 on: March 30, 2013, 06:47:55 PM »

Bubblegum Tate

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -1042
  • Slap's Resident Sneakerhead
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #76 on: June 17, 2013, 01:00:09 PM »
Ethan Bubblegum Tate - Captain of the Harlem Globetrotters, lecturer of Physics at Globetrotter University.
Tate is one of the best posters that's not me

Berky

• Rep: -19
« Reply #77 on: June 17, 2013, 05:53:28 PM »
I looked at their team page and it seems Youness is off and Kevin Bradley is on

Rocko

• Rep: 39
« Reply #78 on: June 17, 2013, 07:08:45 PM »
Sucks because Youness kills it. There's a photo of him switch flipping a huge set in the thrasher with the biggest Ollie or whatever that got my hyped

tob.1

• Rep: -17
  • Box Trill.
« Reply #79 on: June 17, 2013, 07:21:15 PM »
I like Kevin Bradley, but Youness deserves to be on more than that fucking Clark Hassler guy.

Berky

• Rep: -19
« Reply #80 on: June 17, 2013, 10:22:12 PM »
Nevermind Youness is still on I guess I checked the site as they were updating it.

zoltan

« Reply #81 on: June 17, 2013, 10:43:12 PM »
was looking on their team page and found this gnarly photo of donovon...

sb chronicles 2 will be so sick

fulfillthedream

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 360
« Reply #82 on: June 17, 2013, 10:48:32 PM »
Wonder if he'll have a part on the SB Chronicles 2 Vid- Whose confirmed  on the line up so far? Theotis, Shane O'Neal and who else?
Skateboarding is like jacking-off, it's that good- Jeremy Klein

[

sufodiv

• Rep: -5
« Reply #83 on: June 17, 2013, 10:49:42 PM »

that's exactly what it means!

railchomper420

« Reply #84 on: June 18, 2013, 12:23:00 AM »
remember omit kooks? he choose that over atlamont...... nough said

zuma

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 147
« Reply #85 on: June 18, 2013, 12:45:17 AM »
he just takes the biggest paycheck- it s pretty obvious- but he s putting it down.

EnjoiSanJose

« Reply #86 on: June 18, 2013, 03:11:07 AM »
was looking on their team page and found this gnarly photo of donovon...

sb chronicles 2 will be so sick
thats so fucked that spots never been skated that (to my knowledge) such a steep bank, totally backing this kid

getmurkedtv

« Reply #87 on: June 18, 2013, 03:30:50 AM »
CONFIRMED

Mark

• Rep: -1
« Reply #88 on: June 18, 2013, 04:02:32 AM »
Wonder if he'll have a part on the SB Chronicles 2 Vid- Whose confirmed  on the line up so far? Theotis, Shane O'Neal and who else?

EnjoiSanJose

« Reply #89 on: June 18, 2013, 04:54:11 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

shanes awkward as fuck and justin brock got pudgy probably that dad weight, solid line up doe