Author Topic: Kevin Bradley on nike SB  (Read 11471 times)

smokecrack

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -159
Kevin Bradley on nike SB
« on: June 17, 2013, 03:31:14 PM »
http://www.nike.com/us/en_us/c/skateboarding/stories/2013/05/nike-skateboarding-team-kevin-bradley

i had never heard of this lil dude until i watched Bon Voyage. he came through with such a proper and gnarly part. second favorite next to Lucas.

edit: his Bon Voyage part just got removed from youtube, so watch this instead.

!
« Last Edit: June 17, 2013, 06:07:10 PM by smokecrack »

jimi420

Re: Kevin Bradley on nike SB
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2013, 03:35:09 PM »
Another dude snatched up by Nike. the more people they collect the more I start to worry about what'll happen to all of these guys if Nike ever bails. Congrats either way I guess.

nino brown

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -1416
  • only nerds kook people
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2013, 04:15:57 PM »
really lame on nikes part, this kid aint done shit yet.  PUT ON DANNY FUENZILIDA YOU FAGGOTS NOBODY WANNA SEE THIS LITTLE UGLY FUCKA

Aatila

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -305
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2013, 04:27:42 PM »
i totally mentioned this on the cliche thread and got shitted on haha oh how the tables have turned.  I guess nike won the bidding war between lakai. At least they both got a OF member
« Last Edit: June 17, 2013, 04:31:27 PM by Aatila »

cliff

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 748
    • Sml. Wheels avatar image
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2013, 05:25:27 PM »
The kid is the truth, trust.

Did he ever where a pair of Lakais? haha he was Emerica flow but it wasn't going to pan out, he took a run at Tampa Am and the calls started.

I sat down with Kevin's parents for over an hour to try to explain what being a "Am/Pro skateboarder" when he officially became a Cliche Am. It was a really gratifying experience is all I can say, they are super rad people and want what's best for their son. All I can say is I'm hyped for Kevin and his family regardless of what company he ended up on because they are both at the top of the sponson wish list for a lot of kids these days.

Wait until he actually gets a year or 2 to film a part, pretty sure you'll all approve.

City of Drunken Totems

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 88
  • I lovuh da guile
« Reply #5 on: June 17, 2013, 09:50:10 PM »

Did he ever where a pair of Lakais? haha he was Emerica flow but it wasn't going to pan out, he took a run at Tampa Am and the calls started.

I sat down with Kevin's parents for over an hour to try to explain what being a "Am/Pro skateboarder" when he officially became a Cliche Am. It was a really gratifying experience is all I can say, they are super rad people and want what's best for their son. All I can say is I'm hyped for Kevin and his family regardless of what company he ended up on because they are both at the top of the sponson wish list for a lot of kids these days.

Wait until he actually gets a year or 2 to film a part, pretty sure you'll all approve.
im backin him already kids amazing, for how small he is he skates like a grown man

Aatila

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #6 on: June 17, 2013, 10:38:01 PM »

nah i dont think he ever wore em either he Just flirted with the idea from what i hear from some of his friends.  Dude is really good though.  Thats such a good story to hear about you talking to his parents because from experience in a black household trying to tell family about skateboarding and it being a potential career is almost a joke. That story made my day.

cletus the slack jawed yokel

• Rep: 7
  • big money big cars!
« Reply #7 on: June 17, 2013, 11:00:40 PM »
the kid is good but the fuenz deserve some glory in my opinion

Rafiki

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -47
« Reply #8 on: June 17, 2013, 11:52:03 PM »
He rips,such high pop and nice flick for being such a lil guy,Saw him skate at Tampa and he is the truth,as previously mentioned.Nike has such a huge team.I just want more Motta coverage though,he officially on Nike?

nylin

« Reply #9 on: June 18, 2013, 12:24:06 AM »

Coastal Fever

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 529
« Reply #10 on: June 18, 2013, 02:16:28 AM »
So Nike should put on a past-his-prime dude who probably no kids have heard of... over an up and coming destroyer with sick style and the Odd Future look that all the kids these days eat up.......... I really hope no one's jobs depend on your business and marketing expertise.

EnjoiSanJose

« Reply #11 on: June 18, 2013, 03:15:29 AM »
I kinda would like to see him on emerica instead but as long as hes getting those nike checks its alright, dude has rad style for being so young cant wait for new footy of him in the new illegal civ video
he has first part i think in this one worth checking out

DJSoftspot

• Rep: 0
« Reply #12 on: June 18, 2013, 03:18:06 AM »
Never heard of him before, but he's got some good style

cletus the slack jawed yokel

• Rep: 7
  • big money big cars!
« Reply #13 on: June 18, 2013, 05:40:16 AM »
So Nike should put on a past-his-prime dude who probably no kids have heard of... over an up and coming destroyer with sick style and the Odd Future look that all the kids these days eat up.......... I really hope no one's jobs depend on your business and marketing expertise.
off course, just like nike did with gino he doesn't produce shit and they are still paying him, some of the people at nike are "irrelevant" for the kids as much as fuenz.

Hatechild

« Reply #14 on: June 18, 2013, 11:06:45 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]
off course, just like nike did with gino he doesn't produce shit and they are still paying him, some of the people at nike are "irrelevant" for the kids as much as fuenz.

hahahhahahaha you just compared Gino to the Danny Fuenzilida hahahahhaha

sdscanz

• Rep: -3
« Reply #15 on: June 18, 2013, 11:53:45 AM »
He rips,such high pop and nice flick for being such a lil guy,Saw him skate at Tampa and he is the truth,as previously mentioned.Nike has such a huge team.I just want more Motta coverage though,he officially on Nike?

john motta's name isnt on the team page anymore. fuck...

Creep300

• Rep: -5
« Reply #16 on: June 18, 2013, 12:10:18 PM »
i remember Lewis Marnell saying that nike is a totally different thing as a sponsor with their insurances and bonuses for the riders. As they are Nike athletes.
Hyped for the young buck to get properly hooked up by Nike. Any day this kid! than that pisscop kid.

nike is

wuust

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -26
« Reply #17 on: June 18, 2013, 12:34:12 PM »

so when is Youness going pro?

cliff

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #18 on: June 18, 2013, 01:50:39 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

He's about to have a very big 6 months starting mid July, You think a Youness board would sell?

The Ghost of Lenny Kirk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -145
« Reply #19 on: June 18, 2013, 02:12:30 PM »
Why havnt you guys tried doing a dwindle video/promo with all the board teams with some special focus on 5 or 6 riders? im sure that would cost you guys less and itd be a tad more epic than some webclips and a montage.

cliff

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #20 on: June 18, 2013, 02:17:22 PM »
Why havnt you guys tried doing a dwindle video/promo with all the board teams with some special focus on 5 or 6 riders? im sure that would cost you guys less and itd be a tad more epic than some webclips and a montage.

It's been discussed many times, it's hard sometimes with dudes schedules and trying to get with how the times are now with videos changing from what some of us know to be the norm, "team video every 2 to 5 years". I'm backing this idea like a 20 shot seq. or Trilogy. Hopefully we can make it happen sooner than later.

Randozzi

« Reply #21 on: June 18, 2013, 02:31:38 PM »
Mega-Pixel Dwindle mix.

ThugWaffle

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -141
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #22 on: June 18, 2013, 05:18:08 PM »
the kid is good but the fuenz deserve some glory in my opinion

Aatila

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #23 on: June 18, 2013, 05:29:20 PM »

THIS IS THE BEST IDEA!

Pine

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 179
« Reply #24 on: June 18, 2013, 06:53:00 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
[close]

He's about to have a very big 6 months starting mid July, You think a Youness board would sell?

yes, do it!

Nigga

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 5
  • PHILA
« Reply #25 on: June 20, 2013, 07:54:51 AM »

kmdoom

• Rep: -18
« Reply #26 on: June 20, 2013, 11:14:39 AM »
Not bummed at all about this, but I read Radley, not Bradley... you know...

Aatila

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #27 on: June 20, 2013, 01:33:56 PM »

Rumpleforeskin

« Reply #28 on: June 20, 2013, 01:40:44 PM »
light-skinned niggas did it again :/

Laban Fetus

« Reply #29 on: June 20, 2013, 06:42:42 PM »
This kid has incredible fucking style. Not trying to start a slob-fest but I'm now a fan and hope to see his pro part in the works a year from now.