Author Topic: Fabian Alomar back in jail?  (Read 7245 times)

J.R.

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -38
Fabian Alomar back in jail?
« on: July 17, 2013, 06:23:22 PM »
http://web.stagram.com/p/463815944024105915_11048591

I know I'm late on this, but it looks like Fabian is sitting down behind the wall again.

KOOL MIKE LOVE

Re: Fabian Alomar back in jail?
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2013, 06:40:08 PM »
yeah didnt he get busted with some weed or some shit. sounded like he was doing good with acting and whatever, damn shame

mini greek

• Rep: 33
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2013, 06:44:10 PM »
He's been in jail, he just got 3 years for his last arrest issue instead of 25 to life for it being his 3rd strike.  That's what the whole FREEFABES thing was about, getting support behind him to show the judge hes a good person and didn't deserve to be put away for life.  He got 3 years and should be out in 13 or 4 months...
Get litty.....

thecount

• Rep: -52
« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2013, 06:44:56 PM »
3 strikes hes out

KOOL MIKE LOVE

« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2013, 06:50:58 PM »
He's been in jail, he just got 3 years for his last arrest issue instead of 25 to life for it being his 3rd strike.  That's what the whole FREEFABES thing was about, getting support behind him to show the judge hes a good person and didn't deserve to be put away for life.  He got 3 years and should be out in 13 or 4 months...

thank fuck

ChrisLambe94

« Reply #5 on: July 17, 2013, 07:01:52 PM »
that's so fucked , 25 to life in prison over some dope , whatever it was

KUberry

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -130
« Reply #6 on: July 17, 2013, 07:11:15 PM »
I'm gonna send him a letter.

paraquat

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 199
« Reply #7 on: July 17, 2013, 07:12:43 PM »
We should all send him pictures of our bitches.

J.R.

« Reply #8 on: July 17, 2013, 07:13:22 PM »
I kind of came back into skating a few months ago, so after looking through instagram I just realized that I missed that whole free fabes thing. For some weed though? That is foul, apparently he has a 3 year sentence that hes expected to do 18 months out of.

J.R.

« Reply #9 on: July 17, 2013, 07:14:39 PM »
We should all send him pictures of our bitches.

The man deserves it. Hopefully there aren't any gang members that make him stab child molesters like what he talked about having to do in the Menace Epicly Later'd..

Morty Seinfeld

« Reply #10 on: July 17, 2013, 07:15:13 PM »

atswimtwobirds

• Rep: -109
« Reply #11 on: July 17, 2013, 08:13:55 PM »
Ha kniw that homey well dude desrves it. total shit class act of shit drug adict scum. Last dude you wanna be in Berlin wit.

J.R.

« Reply #12 on: July 17, 2013, 08:15:00 PM »
Ha kniw that homey well dude desrves it. total shit class act of shit drug adict scum. Last dude you wanna be in Berlin wit.

Hah why do you say that?

atswimtwobirds

• Rep: -109
« Reply #13 on: July 17, 2013, 08:18:38 PM »
Because I dont have a ton of sympth for dudes on chartered flighta to Europe rimming dudes in bathhouses the whole time while pretending to be straight and sniffing seven grams of blow all dqy. Gets old.

paraquat

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 199
« Reply #14 on: July 17, 2013, 08:39:32 PM »
Because I dont have a ton of sympth for dudes on chartered flighta to Europe rimming dudes in bathhouses the whole time while pretending to be straight and sniffing seven grams of blow all dqy. Gets old.

True.

J.R.

« Reply #15 on: July 17, 2013, 08:42:21 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

True.

And lord knows you can get blow almost as easily as you can get men's asshole in jail, makes sense now.

sid vicious

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 70
« Reply #16 on: July 18, 2013, 02:42:33 AM »

this bafoon better hope the judge doesnt watch the epicly laterd series.

Marty Mcfly

• Rep: 40
« Reply #17 on: July 18, 2013, 10:09:39 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

this bafoon better hope the judge doesnt watch the epicly laterd series.
Yeah but the Crail couch would be fine.

Pro Baby Yeah!

wallieD

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -191
« Reply #18 on: July 18, 2013, 12:41:59 PM »

Chris Partlow

• Rep: 1
  • dont worry boss i got you covered, quick and clean
« Reply #19 on: July 18, 2013, 12:56:52 PM »
i thought he got 18 months for getting caught with crack. getting caught with weed wouldnt make sense its california and correct me if im wrong but im pretty sure you dont get in trouble for weed out there.

MrMojoRising

• Rep: -23
« Reply #20 on: July 18, 2013, 12:58:34 PM »
god I hope so

captainfalcon69

• Rep: 15
« Reply #21 on: July 18, 2013, 01:01:22 PM »
Weed is still federally illegal in us chris partlow

Tracer

• Rep: -65309
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
« Reply #22 on: July 18, 2013, 01:02:08 PM »
i thought he got 18 months for getting caught with crack. getting caught with weed wouldnt make sense its california and correct me if im wrong but im pretty sure you dont get in trouble for weed out there.
Parole violation is no joke, Fabian took a risk got caught. He knew the consequences

Skateboarding should have abondonded that degen a long time ago

GAY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 3421
  • Those that SLAP, can't.
« Reply #23 on: July 18, 2013, 01:10:55 PM »
Wait, wait...so Fabian Alomar is gay? Oh what I wouldn't give!

noone1234

• Rep: -36
« Reply #24 on: July 18, 2013, 01:14:28 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
Parole violation is no joke, Fabian took a risk got caught. He knew the consequences
Mods should have banned you a long time ago

mini greek

• Rep: 33
« Reply #25 on: July 18, 2013, 01:17:40 PM »
People make mistakes, sometimes multiple times, but I believe Fabian is a good person at his core and whatever he got caught with this time, he's paying for it now.  I just hope that after he's out he walks a straight line because #FREEFABES won't work again...
Get litty.....

LOU.502

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 82
  • rawr
« Reply #26 on: July 18, 2013, 07:52:50 PM »
From what I've seen, I do like the guy. but its the same thing as Antwuan. It's just hard to feel sorry for somebody who has been given so many chances and once in a lifetime opportunities when they keep blowing it. Good luck fabes. Hope he can just stay out of trouble. Been smoking forever, and I almost always have weed on me but I've never gotten caught. It's not THAT hard to stay out of trouble. We're pretty much allowed to do whatever we want for the most part. Just sucks to see people who have so much fail to use common sense.

im probably lying

Tracer

• Rep: -65309
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
« Reply #27 on: July 18, 2013, 07:57:05 PM »
From what I've seen, I do like the guy. but its the same thing as Antwuan. It's just hard to feel sorry for somebody who has been given so many chances and once in a lifetime opportunities when they keep blowing it. Good luck fabes. Hope he can just stay out of trouble. Been smoking forever, and I almost always have weed on me but I've never gotten caught. It's not THAT hard to stay out of trouble. We're pretty much allowed to do whatever we want for the most part. Just sucks to see people who have so much fail to use common sense.
You're also not on probation, not an ex pro skater, and probably don't dress like a gangster. Fabian is a thug rider he deserves to be in jail, the stupid never make it

noone1234

• Rep: -36
« Reply #28 on: July 18, 2013, 08:20:48 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
You're also not on probation, not an ex pro skater, and probably don't dress like a gangster. Fabian is a thug rider he deserves to be in jail, the stupid never make it

you're a fuckwit and deserve to be in jail.

J.R.

« Reply #29 on: July 18, 2013, 08:24:47 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

you're a fuckwit and deserve to be in jail.

Unless someone is going around killing innocent people or raping children, you should never be happy with someone being locked up. Dude has a drug problem and he was hurting himself, you think his stay in jail is really going to rehabilitate him by they time he gets out? You are a fool for hoping for bad things upon someone with a problem that is struggling like the rest of us.