Author Topic: Mikey Taylor off AWS ?!?!?!?!  (Read 24879 times)

shitsandwich

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -53
Re: Mikey Taylor off AWS ?!?!?!?!
« Reply #60 on: August 14, 2013, 08:44:01 PM »
Expand Quote
Ave and Dill tried kicking him off before they parted ship, i think he got the memo and left on his own(or not). mike taylor is sick though his skating is undeniably sick 
[close]

He didn't leave on his own....

How do you know he didn't leave on his own?

And heshrat69 where did you hear that they tried kicking him off?

White Owl

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 10
« Reply #61 on: August 14, 2013, 09:12:59 PM »

why would they kick off mikey? he probably sold a lot of boards for them. i know this is good for alien's image, but i dont think that is a good reason to kick someone off. I would have guessed he left for p.rods company

BearTraps

• Rep: 1
« Reply #62 on: August 14, 2013, 10:16:22 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

why would they kick off mikey? he probably sold a lot of boards for them. i know this is good for alien's image, but i dont think that is a good reason to kick someone off. I would have guessed he left for p.rods company

They were scared he would leave for whatever P-rod was going to do and instead of letting him leave on his own accord, they gave him the boot before that chance arose. It's so they wont look bad having half their popular team leave to do some other shit

pizzarules

• Rep: -24
« Reply #63 on: August 14, 2013, 10:46:42 PM »
Mikey on Palace Anti Hero. confirmed

doomstation55

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 904
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • [b]TEAM DOOM MS 2018[/b] avatar image
« Reply #64 on: August 14, 2013, 10:54:07 PM »
I'm pretty sure that's the last of the former Seek team is now off AWS/DNA shit.

I really wish the Seek video woulda come out at least before it went under.

KUberry

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -130
« Reply #65 on: August 14, 2013, 10:57:44 PM »
Looks like a 3D on his griptape

KUberry

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -130
« Reply #66 on: August 14, 2013, 11:07:40 PM »
Expand Quote
Oh Mikeyyyy, cornrows and skating 20 stairs, to metrosexual skating 9 stairs.
[close]

i was gonna post a pic of mikey with cornrows, but searching through all of those pictures of him was a pretty bad experience, so i stopped. sorry dudes i couldn't handle it.

I bet you still came a little

White Owl

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #67 on: August 14, 2013, 11:12:29 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

They were scared he would leave for whatever P-rod was going to do and instead of letting him leave on his own accord, they gave him the boot before that chance arose. It's so they wont look bad having half their popular team leave to do some other shit

what do you mean look bad? kids that like mikey taylor don't know if he quit or got kicked off, so that wouldnt even matter.
aws is looking great though
Dylan
Grant
Jake
Gilbert
Omar
Bledsoe
Fitzgerald
Donovon

thats a stacked team, and only 8 people. they could easily put out a full length
« Last Edit: August 15, 2013, 12:48:50 AM by White Owl »

BearTraps

• Rep: 1
« Reply #68 on: August 14, 2013, 11:15:18 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

what do you mean look bad? kids that like mikey taylor don't know if he quit or got kicked off, so that wouldnt even matter.
was is looking great though
Dylan
Grant
Jake
Gilbert
Omar
Bledsoe
Fitzgerald
Donovon

thats a stacked team, and only 8 people. they could easily put out a full length

So they don't look pathetic*
Pretty much they were scared of him leaving that's it.

stephendedalus

• Rep: 58
« Reply #69 on: August 15, 2013, 12:04:10 AM »
White Owl, please. Let's just let Adam Dyet R.I.P. at this point.

via

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 239
« Reply #70 on: August 15, 2013, 12:16:07 AM »
Mikey "when I was young they called me Mike" Taylor.

ben3350

• Rep: -156
« Reply #71 on: August 15, 2013, 12:31:59 AM »
The link doesn't work anymore.

What did it say or show?

EPetrov

• Rep: -30
« Reply #72 on: August 15, 2013, 12:40:38 AM »
if I had more people like mikey in my life i'd be a happier person

Fongstarr.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 317
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #73 on: August 15, 2013, 12:48:01 AM »
Mikey "when I was young they called me Mike" Taylor.

Looked like a spay painted deck in white with his misc stickers that he's sponsored by.
I'll fuckin
I'll fuckin
sew your asshole closed, and keep feedin you
and feedin you, and feedin you, and feedin you!

White Owl

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #74 on: August 15, 2013, 12:49:43 AM »
White Owl, please. Let's just let Adam Dyet R.I.P. at this point.

haha im sorry but thats one of the best comments on youtube ive ever seen

i had to make it my sig!

TMKF

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -485
« Reply #75 on: August 15, 2013, 05:03:24 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

Wrong. I think Workshop would've welcome his resignation from their team, it would've been easier.

I honestly don't think Mikey would've left Workshop. I think as much as he didnt fit on the team he liked being on a company like Workshop, he also seems like a pretty loyal guy. From what I understand there were people on the team that just didnt think he fit and wanted him off. I don't know what exact words were said but ultimately he was kicked off. It kind of sucks because it doesnt seem like he really did anything wrong except be a valley boy that didnt fit in. However I think most of us agree that he didnt. I'm sure he'll hve no problem finding a new sponsor that better suits him and after the dust settles it will be better for all parties involved.

As I said I really like Mikey Taylor, maybe it's because I feel like a grew up with him in a way since we are the same age and I saw him from his first coverage to today. I alwys thought he was sick, and his DC part last year was amazing too. I don't think he fit on Alien though, I didnt care because I had a soft spot for him, but it looks like I'm in the minority with that one. Anyway I wish him the best and appreciate all his great skating over the years and hope he can find a brand that better indentifies with him.

Workshop has been one of my favorite brands since I was a kid, the spectrum was the first real board I got for Christmas when I was 10, so I think if they continue listening to the team, Chris Carter & Mike Hill they can't go wrong. I think we can all agree that this decision wasn't made by Dyrdek but it seems he understood and let it happen, so what does that tell you? Dyrdek seems content in letting Workshop be run by who it should be run by.

« Last Edit: August 15, 2013, 06:07:06 AM by TMKF »

TMKF

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #76 on: August 15, 2013, 05:06:35 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

Dylan
Grant
Jake
Gilbert
Omar
Bledsoe
Fitzgerald
Donovon

Fastfreddy

« Reply #77 on: August 15, 2013, 06:45:11 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

Dylan
Grant
Jake
Gilbert
Omar
Bledsoe
Fitzgerald
Donovon

[close]

for real, in my opinion they trimmed the fat.

malcyvelli

« Reply #78 on: August 15, 2013, 07:04:54 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

Dylan
Grant
Jake
Gilbert
Omar
Bledsoe
Fitzgerald
Donovon

[close]
[close]

for real, in my opinion they trimmed the fat.

Yea, they still fucked up on losing Nick Boserio

StimCoCruzer

« Reply #79 on: August 15, 2013, 07:09:28 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

Dylan
Grant
Jake
Gilbert
Omar
Bledsoe
Fitzgerald

Donovon

i think i like the team better now. just waiting for Dylan to go 3D.

iSk84thechicas

• Rep: -47
  • Thats right - Her AND her cousin
« Reply #80 on: August 15, 2013, 07:13:25 AM »
And onto Citi Stars with Spanky....Paul and Devine, back where they all started mwuhaahahaaha

-"...Because we all know if Baker were Guns N Roses, Braydon would be Steven Adler..."

- "When I'm not getting laid , I'm hauling myself down a 5 flat 5....Time to man up son!"

TMKF

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #81 on: August 15, 2013, 07:16:47 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

Dylan
Grant
Jake
Gilbert
Omar
Bledsoe
Fitzgerald

Donovon

[close]

i think i like the team better now. just waiting for Dylan to go 3D.

Not happening.

waltercronkite

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 179
« Reply #82 on: August 15, 2013, 07:27:18 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

Dylan
Grant
Jake
Gilbert
Omar
Bledsoe
Fitzgerald
Donovon

i would love for another AWS full length just for another bledsoe part

zipzopzoobtybop.

• Rep: -1
« Reply #83 on: August 15, 2013, 08:41:38 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

Dylan
Grant
Jake
Gilbert
Omar
Bledsoe
Fitzgerald
Donovon

[close]

heshrat69

« Reply #84 on: August 15, 2013, 08:49:34 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Ave and Dill tried kicking him off before they parted ship, i think he got the memo and left on his own(or not). mike taylor is sick though his skating is undeniably sick 
[close]

[close]

How do you know he didn't leave on his own?

And heshrat69 where did you hear that they tried kicking him off?
im just saying what i know, some one i know works over there and told me this as ave and dill left. It is what it is, hopefully i see a new mike taylor part soon with the corn rows

heshrat69

« Reply #85 on: August 15, 2013, 08:52:31 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

yeah exactly why i put (OR NOT) after...........

GAY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 3374
  • Those that SLAP, can't.
« Reply #86 on: August 15, 2013, 09:03:02 AM »
if I had more people like mikey in my life i'd be a happier person

Me too! Pro hos UNITE!!!

DISTANT RUMOURS

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 407
« Reply #87 on: August 15, 2013, 09:51:13 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

Dylan
Grant
Jake
Gilbert
Omar
Bledsoe
Fitzgerald
Donovon

[close]

That Alien team is STACKED.

Grant, Dylan, Omar and Bledsoe on one team is already insane.
Gilbert, Jake, Fitz... only add to the sickness.

I dont really know Donovan though...

Rumors about Dylan leaving, are kinda far fetched, and are probably speculations from people that WISH he would leave.
I think Grant and Dylan are the main men at AWS right now and I think they get paid very very very well.

I could see Grant on anti hero or something...

But Dylan really is a perfect fit for AWS...

Dylan on 3D, I personally think that would be horrible.

SKATE DAD

• Rep: 5
« Reply #88 on: August 15, 2013, 10:42:42 AM »
Expand Quote
Mikey on Palace. confirmed
[close]

Confirmed by who? I hate when people do this internet rumor "confirmed" nonsense
Your coming off stupid...

max power

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 675
« Reply #89 on: August 15, 2013, 10:46:56 AM »
Yea, they still fucked up on losing Nick Boserio
definitely.