Author Topic: Weekend Buzz: Geoff Rowley and Chase Gabor  (Read 81160 times)

ice nine

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -308
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: Weekend Buzz: Geoff Rowley and Chase Gabor
« Reply #150 on: August 20, 2013, 01:05:57 AM »
what the fuck are you talking about

why try and defend him. do you know him?
I;m sure i;m not the only dc/monster/subaru type guy here

Beer Keg Peg Leg

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -35
« Reply #151 on: August 20, 2013, 01:43:51 AM »
no, he's just an idiot.

Paul Cicero

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -273
« Reply #152 on: August 20, 2013, 02:34:57 AM »
Geoff is the fucking man, what he was saying about the Vans vid got me super pumped.
Chase... Not so much.

SugarSweetSemen

• Rep: -4
« Reply #153 on: August 20, 2013, 10:24:57 AM »
Who's worried about salting their game when they can swing by Home Depot, grab a tool kit and then rape the shit out of any old asshole they please?

ROCKxADIO420

« Reply #154 on: August 20, 2013, 10:28:45 AM »
Quote from: D. Bag  link=topic=72364.msg1979609#msg1979609 date=1376982326
Expand Quote
Quote from: D. Bag  link=topic=72364.msg1979546#msg1979546 date=1376975693
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Anyone rationalizing this has truly lost their shit. ? Think about it like he did it to you or your sister or brother or girlfriend or whatever. ? It is not trivial.
[close]

Yeah, it's not trivial because there's SO MUCH fucking evidence that anything actually happened.  Well, there's actually zero evidence, but don't let that stop anyone from getting butthurt themselves over this.

Shit, if I say that I just killed off the entire population of Delaware with the awesome power of my mind while I'm typing this, does that automatically make me a candidate for death row?  I did it, I mean, I REALLY just did it, all by thinking it.  Try calling someone in Dover right now, you won't get an answer, they're all dead because I thought it and took the time to type it out here.  I should be locked up because I'm guilty just like Chase, who needs proof anymore when jumping to conclusions about someone being a child predator is so much more fun?  

You can only trivialize something when there's evidence of damage done.  Sure, if Chase actually stuffed a screwdriver handle directly into some boy's asshole, that shit's wack as fuck.  However, what's also pretty dumb is that anyone actually takes something like his comment as 100% fact without first even knowing if any of it is true.  But, people love to believe what they want to be true, even if it might not be remotely accurate.  I fully understand hating on the dude because of who he works for as well as that he's pretty creepy, but at LEAST spend a moment wrestling with the concept that people are still actually innocent until proven guilty, even if they work for asshole scientologists.
[close]

Lol it's not like this is just some random SLAP rumor heard through the grapevine, he said he did it himself. I doubt he would just tell a boldface lie saying that he tied up kids & sodomized them just for the laughs. Especially when he had already passed on other questions because he didn't wanna answer them
[close]

By that logic, if he was willing to talk about sodomizing young boys with foreign objects and that he should be taken in 100% seriousness, then we MUST assume that Chase has a torture stable filled with young 'uns being raped constantly, and that maybe what he didn't want to talk about was how many he'd killed while trying to pleasure his craving for young flesh.  After all, if sodomy is easy to talk about, we can only imagine what he WON'T talk about!

I know some pretty stupid fucking people, but it would take the cake for someone to publicly, on tape and off the cuff, admit to having committed a potential felony that would haunt them for the rest of their lives and cost them everything in their career.  And, it's not as if we haven't all known some clown who says stupid crap for shock value, but maybe some people here truly have been that sheltered that they've never had anyone talk shit to them before, where nobody has ever made a bad joke just to see how people react to it.

Skaters and people in the skateboard industry say stupid shit jokingly all the time.  I bet if Dill or Dylan had said the same thing, there'd be a thousand fanboys putting Greco-esque screwdriver stencils on their griptape tomorrow morning.  Nobody would take it seriously.  The only factor that is making ANYONE take this shit so seriously is because everyone happens to hate The Berrics and all who are affiliated with it.  His saying "I guess it's pretty big nowadays" should have been the tip-off that he was probably just fucking with everyone (unless you're foolish enough to believe sodomizing boys with foreign objects really is the hot shit these days...), but screw it, I give up.  Everyone can believe what they want, everything said that is captured on film or audio is ALWAYS true even if there's no evidence, I see how things work now.  

I'll buy everyone here their own rape whistle so that, if you run into Chase, you can feel secure knowing you'll be able to draw lots of attention before he can shove something up your butts.
no i really doubt that. youre a fucking idiot dude.

Charles Smith

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -26
« Reply #155 on: August 20, 2013, 11:35:04 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Anyone rationalizing this has truly lost their shit. ? Think about it like he did it to you or your sister or brother or girlfriend or whatever. ? It is not trivial.
[close]

Yeah, it's not trivial because there's SO MUCH fucking evidence that anything actually happened.  Well, there's actually zero evidence, but don't let that stop anyone from getting butthurt themselves over this.

Shit, if I say that I just killed off the entire population of Delaware with the awesome power of my mind while I'm typing this, does that automatically make me a candidate for death row?  I did it, I mean, I REALLY just did it, all by thinking it.  Try calling someone in Dover right now, you won't get an answer, they're all dead because I thought it and took the time to type it out here.  I should be locked up because I'm guilty just like Chase, who needs proof anymore when jumping to conclusions about someone being a child predator is so much more fun? 

You can only trivialize something when there's evidence of damage done.  Sure, if Chase actually stuffed a screwdriver handle directly into some boy's asshole, that shit's wack as fuck.  However, what's also pretty dumb is that anyone actually takes something like his comment as 100% fact without first even knowing if any of it is true.  But, people love to believe what they want to be true, even if it might not be remotely accurate.  I fully understand hating on the dude because of who he works for as well as that he's pretty creepy, but at LEAST spend a moment wrestling with the concept that people are still actually innocent until proven guilty, even if they work for asshole scientologists.
[close]

Lol it's not like this is just some random SLAP rumor heard through the grapevine, he said he did it himself. I doubt he would just tell a boldface lie saying that he tied up kids & sodomized them just for the laughs. Especially when he had already passed on other questions because he didn't wanna answer them
[close]

By that logic, if he was willing to talk about sodomizing young boys with foreign objects and that he should be taken in 100% seriousness, then we MUST assume that Chase has a torture stable filled with young 'uns being raped constantly, and that maybe what he didn't want to talk about was how many he'd killed while trying to pleasure his craving for young flesh.  After all, if sodomy is easy to talk about, we can only imagine what he WON'T talk about!

I know some pretty stupid fucking people, but it would take the cake for someone to publicly, on tape and off the cuff, admit to having committed a potential felony that would haunt them for the rest of their lives and cost them everything in their career.  And, it's not as if we haven't all known some clown who says stupid crap for shock value, but maybe some people here truly have been that sheltered that they've never had anyone talk shit to them before, where nobody has ever made a bad joke just to see how people react to it.

Skaters and people in the skateboard industry say stupid shit jokingly all the time.  I bet if Dill or Dylan had said the same thing, there'd be a thousand fanboys putting Greco-esque screwdriver stencils on their griptape tomorrow morning.  Nobody would take it seriously.  The only factor that is making ANYONE take this shit so seriously is because everyone happens to hate The Berrics and all who are affiliated with it.  His saying "I guess it's pretty big nowadays" should have been the tip-off that he was probably just fucking with everyone (unless you're foolish enough to believe sodomizing boys with foreign objects really is the hot shit these days...), but screw it, I give up.  Everyone can believe what they want, everything said that is captured on film or audio is ALWAYS true even if there's no evidence, I see how things work now. 

I'll buy everyone here their own rape whistle so that, if you run into Chase, you can feel secure knowing you'll be able to draw lots of attention before he can shove something up your butts.

mind blowing

i know this is wrong to say, but i kinda hope chase gabor tool rapes you

wallieD

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -191
« Reply #156 on: August 20, 2013, 02:26:29 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Anyone rationalizing this has truly lost their shit. ? Think about it like he did it to you or your sister or brother or girlfriend or whatever. ? It is not trivial.
[close]

Yeah, it's not trivial because there's SO MUCH fucking evidence that anything actually happened.  Well, there's actually zero evidence, but don't let that stop anyone from getting butthurt themselves over this.

Shit, if I say that I just killed off the entire population of Delaware with the awesome power of my mind while I'm typing this, does that automatically make me a candidate for death row?  I did it, I mean, I REALLY just did it, all by thinking it.  Try calling someone in Dover right now, you won't get an answer, they're all dead because I thought it and took the time to type it out here.  I should be locked up because I'm guilty just like Chase, who needs proof anymore when jumping to conclusions about someone being a child predator is so much more fun? 

You can only trivialize something when there's evidence of damage done.  Sure, if Chase actually stuffed a screwdriver handle directly into some boy's asshole, that shit's wack as fuck.  However, what's also pretty dumb is that anyone actually takes something like his comment as 100% fact without first even knowing if any of it is true.  But, people love to believe what they want to be true, even if it might not be remotely accurate.  I fully understand hating on the dude because of who he works for as well as that he's pretty creepy, but at LEAST spend a moment wrestling with the concept that people are still actually innocent until proven guilty, even if they work for asshole scientologists.
[close]

[close]

By that logic, if he was willing to talk about sodomizing young boys with foreign objects and that he should be taken in 100% seriousness, then we MUST assume that Chase has a torture stable filled with young 'uns being raped constantly, and that maybe what he didn't want to talk about was how many he'd killed while trying to pleasure his craving for young flesh.  After all, if sodomy is easy to talk about, we can only imagine what he WON'T talk about!

I know some pretty stupid fucking people, but it would take the cake for someone to publicly, on tape and off the cuff, admit to having committed a potential felony that would haunt them for the rest of their lives and cost them everything in their career.  And, it's not as if we haven't all known some clown who says stupid crap for shock value, but maybe some people here truly have been that sheltered that they've never had anyone talk shit to them before, where nobody has ever made a bad joke just to see how people react to it.

Skaters and people in the skateboard industry say stupid shit jokingly all the time.  I bet if Dill or Dylan had said the same thing, there'd be a thousand fanboys putting Greco-esque screwdriver stencils on their griptape tomorrow morning.  Nobody would take it seriously.  The only factor that is making ANYONE take this shit so seriously is because everyone happens to hate The Berrics and all who are affiliated with it.  His saying "I guess it's pretty big nowadays" should have been the tip-off that he was probably just fucking with everyone (unless you're foolish enough to believe sodomizing boys with foreign objects really is the hot shit these days...), but screw it, I give up.  Everyone can believe what they want, everything said that is captured on film or audio is ALWAYS true even if there's no evidence, I see how things work now. 

[close]

mind blowing

i know this is wrong to say, but i kinda hope chase gabor tool rapes you
he will not believe the words out of chase's mouth. he needs evidence...like photos of the boys buttholes?

i used to skate

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -27
« Reply #157 on: August 20, 2013, 02:34:19 PM »
yeah chase is fucking CREEP for that shit. "i guess its pretty big nowadays too". dude can get 10,000% the fuck outta here with that shit.

yeah that almost sounded like a humble brag

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -936
  • I own Malibu? I am going to fuck you.
« Reply #158 on: August 20, 2013, 06:42:56 PM »
D-bag, you are a fucking idiot. A confession from the perpetrator IS evidence.

Brink's "salting his game" comment made me laugh so hard. How many women do you think would be willing to go home with a dude who has a past of tying up and sodomizing children?
"You want to come back to my place?"
"Well, I saw that interview where you talked about tying down and sodomizing kids with a screwdriver, but you didn't mention any other sexual conquests, lets go!"
Are you a kook? If you would say this, the answer is “YES”
I quit skating for a time due to piling out

heshrat69

« Reply #159 on: August 20, 2013, 07:06:34 PM »
D Bag is chase he is trying to cover up his confession by trying to act like some anonymous slap poster deffending him. "no evidence" ?!? how about the perpetrator on camera stating exactly what he did? if this were a murder case and he said that shit then it would have been bye bye chase and he would have gotten objects stuck up his own ass in prison. bottom line a confession is evidence Douche Bag, or D bag or what ever it doesnt matter ur a dumbass.
Ps brink, Chase's game got salted when he mentions he stuck screwdrivers up kids ass holes FYI

idontcare

• Rep: -32
« Reply #160 on: August 20, 2013, 07:57:04 PM »
notice anything strange about D Bags avatar? I do
I think they'll kill me eventually fuck it

FrankAdams

« Reply #161 on: August 20, 2013, 09:27:11 PM »
D-bag, you are a fucking idiot. A confession from the perpetrator IS evidence.

Brink's "salting his game" comment made me laugh so hard. How many women do you think would be willing to go home with a dude who has a past of tying up and sodomizing children?
"You want to come back to my place?"
"Well, I saw that interview where you talked about tying down and sodomizing kids with a screwdriver, but you didn't mention any other sexual conquests, lets go!"

I'm most pleased to see the direction this thread has taken.

vans man

• Rep: 4
« Reply #162 on: August 20, 2013, 10:43:03 PM »
I think we should all meet up at a designated spot with pitchforks, burning torches even screwdrivers if thats your thing and deliver a bit of the old Slap street justice to old Chase "screwdriver" Gabor.

First one to throw a molotov at berra wins a signed deck from Lizard King.

I love this forum

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -936
  • I own Malibu? I am going to fuck you.
« Reply #163 on: August 20, 2013, 11:18:01 PM »
another thought: That kid who got sodomized was probably scared away from the world of butthole pleasures for life....what a bastard
 :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
Are you a kook? If you would say this, the answer is “YES”
I quit skating for a time due to piling out

Chris Hansen is back

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 781
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #164 on: August 20, 2013, 11:46:45 PM »
That's an incredible observation.

I'm willing to bet Chase makes this sound when he's stabbing that ass.

GatorsGhost

• Rep: 116
    • Chilogy avatar image
« Reply #165 on: August 20, 2013, 11:52:12 PM »
Poked:  The Rise And Fall Of Gabor.

chumpony

• Rep: 1
« Reply #166 on: August 21, 2013, 12:31:49 AM »
This shit is brutal as fuck. You have to be straight bizzaro to come out and say that shit with a straight face even if you are joking. I do have a problem with the way brink just brushed past that shit too, trying to say its cool now by saying its not like Ive never done anything mean in my life is a fucking cop out really. There is jokes and then there's shoving a screwdriver into a tied up persons ass. Its sorta weird that ride channel even left that shit in there when they obviously could have edited it out. In us as the public seeing that do they want us to either think thats okay? or use this as an opportunity to get him the fuck out of the industry? Where have you disappeared to now brink? usually your commenting all up in the weekend buzz threads?

Chris Hansen is back

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 781
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #167 on: August 21, 2013, 01:30:48 AM »

castillo's curls

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 70
« Reply #168 on: August 21, 2013, 01:58:53 AM »

MuchasGracias

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -140
« Reply #169 on: August 21, 2013, 02:09:50 AM »
Everyone's going to remember him as "that guy that sodomized those kids"

Fenzadill

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 91
  • lemme get the 4 dollar one
« Reply #170 on: August 21, 2013, 06:51:56 AM »

I fell out of my chair.

Also, check out @totalnoize comments:
example. i cant cast a spelll or love potion on a girl and she falls total in love for me
but i can show a girl my tv youtube clip on my or her phone. but there's a difference ok

the canadian suit

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 145
  • Always lurking.
« Reply #171 on: August 21, 2013, 06:59:00 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

I fell out of my chair.

Was looking at that also. .. That @totalnoize dude is an asshole for mentioning he knows the guy and in the same breath making a guest request for the show.
p-shuvs and v-flips

StimCoCruzer

chuck d

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 234
« Reply #173 on: August 21, 2013, 08:47:36 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

Skaters and people in the skateboard industry say stupid shit jokingly all the time.  I bet if Dill or Dylan had said the same thing, there'd be a thousand fanboys putting Greco-esque screwdriver stencils on their griptape tomorrow morning.  Nobody would take it seriously.  The only factor that is making ANYONE take this shit so seriously is because everyone happens to hate The Berrics and all who are affiliated with it.  His saying "I guess it's pretty big nowadays" should have been the tip-off that he was probably just fucking with everyone (unless you're foolish enough to believe sodomizing boys with foreign objects really is the hot shit these days...), butt screw it, I give up.  Everyone can believe what they want, everything said that is captured on film or audio is ALWAYS true even if there's no evidence, I see how things work now. 

i used to skate

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #174 on: August 21, 2013, 10:19:14 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

I fell out of my chair.

[close]

Was looking at that also. .. That @totalnoize dude is an asshole for mentioning he knows the guy and in the same breath making a guest request for the show.

loL!!

dude says "My friends brother was the guy in the dog kennel and the screw driver story wasnt as crazy as it seems. I found out from my friend who's close to garbor"

but then in another post about the victim "He was 10 years old or so at the time but it did make him kinda traumatized which sucked to hear."

it "wasnt as crazy as it seems" but the kid was "kinda traumatized" which "sucked to hear"  :(

Retardedted

• Rep: -2
« Reply #175 on: August 21, 2013, 12:21:07 PM »
Small rant..Weekend Buzz is pretty garbage show , Geoff Rowley is a legend he shouldnt have had to sit next the sodomizer. Brink needs better questions also. No Bastien stories? No questions on French fred? Brink you the man but that last show was embarrassing

slappyslap

• Rep: -31
« Reply #176 on: August 21, 2013, 12:22:16 PM »
Small rant..Weekend Buzz is pretty garbage show , Geoff Rowley is a legend he shouldnt have had to sit next the sodomizer. Brink needs better questions also. No Bastien stories? No questions on French fred? Brink you the man but that last show was embarrassing

Charles Smith

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -26
« Reply #177 on: August 21, 2013, 12:35:32 PM »
brink's initial response to people's reaction to the story and subsequent absence in this thread once shit got real (i'll say Mr. Oyola's input marks that point) suggests to me that he didn't think it was that big of a deal... i hope he's been drafting an apology or a disclaimer or SOMETHING. something needs to be drafted.

i used to skate

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #178 on: August 21, 2013, 01:11:53 PM »
the "lets derail this into talking about fucked up stuff that YOU did as a kid" reads like a berra damage control strategy. i can just see it in a manifesto on quelling insurgencies: "Alleviate stigma by normalizing behavior, show that it is common place and draw attention away from the original perp"

i noticed that Chase Gabor had an instagram post that said "Wanna see how many times I can blush in under 20 minutes?!?! Go check out the weekend buzz with.." which has now been deleted: lol @ "blushing" over screwdriver sodomy

the fact that this man is surrounded by very young children with no supervision is obvious, but should at least be stated. i personally dont think he would do something like that again in this day and age but they DO say people like that dont just stop...

Turtle Boy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 172
« Reply #179 on: August 21, 2013, 01:25:57 PM »
On a sidenote, it seems that Brink doesn't work for Emerica anymore, not really my business but I was wondering if Emerica was firing people to save money or if it was for other reasons...