Author Topic: The Blacklisted Shops Thread  (Read 26602 times)

Tuna

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 225
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: The Blacklisted Shops Thread
« Reply #150 on: November 30, 2013, 11:32:21 PM »
I would think tortfeasor would be stoked if he could suck his own dick

A.A

• Rep: -52
« Reply #151 on: December 01, 2013, 12:03:13 AM »
I am so confused. Also in awe of this thread. Amazing.
Twin Perks

D. Bag

« Reply #152 on: December 01, 2013, 01:06:52 AM »
Just when you think it's over, this shit gets good again!

I like this.

escapistfool

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 6
« Reply #153 on: December 01, 2013, 03:48:42 AM »

Can you blacklist me too?? I hate my shop, they dont give me free stickers even though I buy a board every 2 weeks :(

Hercules Rockefeller

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -13
  • i`m a double-bacon-genius-burger.
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #154 on: December 01, 2013, 04:16:21 AM »
i asked the guys at zumiez, they are still cool with me.

phew. jizz shot right rolled of me.

360 frip

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -65504
  • -65 G 4 RYFE
« Reply #155 on: December 01, 2013, 04:35:16 AM »
I am so far ahead of you in the skateboarding game that this doesn't even phase me
« Last Edit: December 01, 2013, 04:39:45 AM by 360 frip »
"I DON'T WANT TO BELONG TO ANY CLUB THAT WILL ACCEPT PEOPLE LIKE ME AS A MEMBER." Groucho

"Sorry 360 frip, you are banned from using this forum!" HATE

paraquat

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 199
« Reply #156 on: December 01, 2013, 05:07:36 AM »
All he sent me was a birthday party invite.

steam vent

« Reply #157 on: December 01, 2013, 05:53:39 AM »
I have no "local shop" can you pull strings to get one poppin, wait until i get attached, then blacklist me?

83money

• Rep: -93
« Reply #158 on: December 01, 2013, 09:24:06 AM »

Can you blacklist me too?? I hate my shop, they dont give me free stickers even though I buy a board every 2 weeks :(

Well that is because Escapist is a lame shop that sucks Malto's balls. PM me your info and watch they will double the price of grip just for you bitch.
If anyone was wondering I've called a few shops in the MA area and told them to ban slap pals and they said sure. So no more going to RAW, MAX HESH, or Orchard all you fucks :( . I call concepts and Kultures too but they didn't seem to give a shit, but fuck them, you boston skate rats can enjoy getting your gear from Kultures, ha bitches, suck my nuts. I have a busy day doing adult shit, but come monday I will take care of the rest of you troll rat bitches.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2013, 09:29:07 AM by 83money »

Hobochilli

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 270
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #159 on: December 01, 2013, 09:28:19 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]
Well that is because Escapist is a lame shop that sucks Malto's balls. PM me your info and watch they will double the price of grip just for you bitch.
If anyone was wondering I've called a few shops in the MA area and told them to ban slap pals and they said sure. So going to RAW, MAX HESH, or Orchard all you fucks. I call concepts and Kultures too but they didn't seem to give a shit, but fuck them, you boston skate rats can enjoy getting your gear from Kultures, ha bitches, suck my nuts. I have a busy day doing adult shit, but come monday I will take care of the rest of you troll rat bitches.
Wasnt aware of that they allowed computers at the mentalward.

StabMasterArson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 774
« Reply #160 on: December 01, 2013, 09:30:52 AM »
What if 83money was Ahhlee?

83money

• Rep: -93
« Reply #161 on: December 01, 2013, 09:37:24 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
If anyone was wondering I've called a few shops in the MA area and told them to ban slap pals and they said sure. So going to RAW, MAX HESH, or Orchard all you fucks. I call concepts and Kultures too but they didn't seem to give a shit, but fuck them, you boston skate rats can enjoy getting your gear from Kultures, ha bitches, suck my nuts. I have a busy day doing adult shit, but come monday I will take care of the rest of you troll rat bitches.
[close]
Very funny bitch, you aren't from Boston so you won't find out as fast. But these Boston skaters are fucked I personally spoke with all the shop owners that complied, Bro said "sure fuck slap", Steve from raw said he was cool because his customers don't fuck with slap anyways, and Tom from Hesh said he will ask all customers if they use slap and double the price if they do. The honest thing is I don't have the best relationship with Kultures or Concepts, but I will work on them. I wasn't able to get a hold of Billy from Bamboozle but I am sure he will be down for the cause.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2013, 09:39:56 AM by 83money »

sammyseeds

• Rep: 3
  • eat, spit, be happy.
« Reply #162 on: December 01, 2013, 09:39:03 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]
If anyone was wondering I've called a few shops in the MA area and told them to ban slap pals and they said sure. So no more going to RAW, MAX HESH, or Orchard all you fucks :( . I call concepts and Kultures too but they didn't seem to give a shit, but fuck them, you boston skate rats can enjoy getting your gear from Kultures, ha bitches, suck my nuts. I have a busy day doing adult shit, but come monday I will take care of the rest of you troll rat bitches.

can you make a scarlett letter of some sort for all of us to print out and wear to our local shops so they at least know were slappers?

Hobochilli

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 270
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #163 on: December 01, 2013, 09:40:28 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
[close]
[close]
Very funny bitch, you aren't from Boston so you won't find out as fast. But these Boston skaters are fucked I personally spoke with all the shop owners that complied, Bro said "sure fuck slap", Steve from raw said he was cool because his customers don't fuck with slap anyways, and Tom from Hesh said he will ask all customers if they use slap and double the price if they do.

Big Skatefase

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 567
« Reply #164 on: December 01, 2013, 11:12:15 AM »
rip boston skate scene. none of you dude gettin boards now :(

odb281

• Rep: 0
« Reply #165 on: December 01, 2013, 11:22:42 AM »
I find it hard to believe that any shop would pass up the ability to pay their bills. Selling product pays for shops to stay open.
This is by far one of the lamest people I have ever seen. The fact that you go out of your way to try and " blacklist " people just goes to show that you are a complete and total cuntrag. If in fact you have any sort of pull with these shop owners and they listen to you, then the whole of the Boston scene is gone to shit.

paraquat

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 199
« Reply #166 on: December 01, 2013, 11:25:22 AM »
Any NE dudes cools with these shops should get people to shame this guy publicly for our entertainment.

smokeDust

• Rep: 0
« Reply #167 on: December 01, 2013, 11:49:08 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
[close]
[close]
Very funny bitch, you aren't from Boston so you won't find out as fast. But these Boston skaters are fucked I personally spoke with all the shop owners that complied, Bro said "sure fuck slap", Steve from raw said he was cool because his customers don't fuck with slap anyways, and Tom from Hesh said he will ask all customers if they use slap and double the price if they do. The honest thing is I don't have the best relationship with Kultures or Concepts, but I will work on them. I wasn't able to get a hold of Billy from Bamboozle but I am sure he will be down for the cause.
My name is Todd not Tom, no one has contacted me, if anyone did contact me to "blacklist" skaters i would tell them to fuck off. Slap posters are allowed here as I am sure they are allowed at any shop in the Boston area or any shop in the country and I doubt 83money has contacted anyone. Boston has a great skate scene but clearly we have kooks just like the rest of the country.
83money you are welcome here as well, I have a great restroom for Southie to give you a swirly in, we're waiting!

fuckmyself

• Rep: -6
« Reply #168 on: December 01, 2013, 11:49:32 AM »
False, we still have a lot of radness left that didn't move to LA.

edit-I'm saying shred420 is wrong, who apparently deleted his comment...
« Last Edit: December 01, 2013, 12:02:21 PM by fuckmyself »

Donkey Lips

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 989
« Reply #169 on: December 01, 2013, 11:59:35 AM »
It looks like Bryan just pulled the entire skate industry out of the northeast. Everybody is banned from every shop unless you get a notarized document from Bryan that says you are allowed to purchase DC products while he knocks up the troll girl that looks like she smells like cottage cheese that you left in the back of the fridge for a few months.

dillanharp

« Reply #170 on: December 01, 2013, 12:02:17 PM »
Oh shit guys, I sure hope us out in California are out of reach if Brian's wrath.

No-pants Pee Hands

• Rep: -2
« Reply #171 on: December 01, 2013, 12:52:10 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]
I highly doubt that any of those shops would do that, sooooo you should without a question kill yourself. Please do the world a favor and leave slap and this world.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2013, 01:02:28 PM by No-pants Pee Hands »

doomstation55

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 918
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • [b]TEAM DOOM MS 2018[/b] avatar image
« Reply #172 on: December 01, 2013, 01:06:07 PM »
Watch out y'all or else you may get blacklisted from CCS.

sfa

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 180
« Reply #173 on: December 01, 2013, 01:27:55 PM »
This thread is so awesome. I've talked to a few friends in Boston and everyone is really hyped on it!

As for if this was Ahlee, that would be amazing!  It I doubt it.
I need a coffee

AlexFilho

• Rep: -13
« Reply #174 on: December 01, 2013, 01:42:24 PM »
Hey, Not for nothing but I've known Bryan Wright my entire life and I can 100% tell you that 83money isn't him.

Im pretty sure its this one irrelevant "filmer" kid from the same city who cant drop in that has this weird, one sided, highschool vendetta against him.

MikeFork who used to be a moderator on this forum feels the same way I do.

Joust Ostrich

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 704
  • Speculatnaciousness?
« Reply #175 on: December 01, 2013, 01:54:42 PM »
Hey, Not for nothing but I've known Bryan Wright my entire life and I can 100% tell you that 83money isn't him.

Im pretty sure its this one irrelevant "filmer" kid from the same city who cant drop in that has this weird, one sided, highschool vendetta against him.

Hi Alex, You have made no mention of how you feel? 

I too have been confused about what has been blacklisted or not.  Completing a thought has not been blacklisted, yet, I think.

Coherency, and anything over basic second grade grammar, blacklisted.

Pussybroke and troll dolls, blacklisted.

Any Slap user buying from any skateboard shop ever, blacklisted.

I know I'm missing a few, can we get a list?

I'm posting from my blackberry wtf?!?!?

king_in_the_north

• Rep: 27
  • I'm not liquid john
« Reply #176 on: December 01, 2013, 02:20:46 PM »
you dicks better chill or he'll ban the act of skating itself in the greater boston area
also if you read my whole facebook timeline from back in 2007 then this will also prove that magic is real.

Loyal Pawn

• Rep: 7
« Reply #177 on: December 01, 2013, 02:29:06 PM »

Hi filho,It's joe.glad to see your inputting your voice,as I told fork it isn't me? I've known Bryan as long as I've known you.If it is Bryan or isn't I don't care.I asked whoever ''83money'' is to not disrespect Shawn or patriot and they have followed suit.Im trying to figure this out as well as some other locals here on slap.Hope Cali's  rad dude

360 frip

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -65504
  • -65 G 4 RYFE
« Reply #178 on: December 01, 2013, 02:50:17 PM »
I got blacklisted. It's no joking matter.  Going to have to quit.
"I DON'T WANT TO BELONG TO ANY CLUB THAT WILL ACCEPT PEOPLE LIKE ME AS A MEMBER." Groucho

"Sorry 360 frip, you are banned from using this forum!" HATE

Ndsr

• Rep: -7
« Reply #179 on: December 01, 2013, 03:26:38 PM »
I got blacklisted. It's no joking matter.  Going to have to quit.

No you've been bracklisted.