Author Topic: Ishod Wair - switch bigspin Love Park Gap UNCUT  (Read 3657 times)

moeron

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -27
Re: Ishod Wair - switch bigspin Love Park Gap UNCUT
« Reply #30 on: December 10, 2013, 02:12:21 PM »
I so happened to go to both LOVE Park and Wallenberg for the first time this year. I'd personally sooner Ollie the LOVE gap but it's not THAT much less gnarly in size. When you look at Wallenbefg you think yeah fucking right but when I saw the LOVE gap it was more oh ok I could see that happening.

The roll in at Wallenberg is kinda lame now vs having to push and dodge people at LOVE. They are definitely equally as crazy.

Loved this clip! Made it clear that the chances of riding away are slim to none for that trick.

band

• Rep: 4
« Reply #31 on: December 10, 2013, 02:58:09 PM »
i wish spanky did this trick and re-vamped his career :(

gay pride - proud to be gay

silkyjohnson

« Reply #32 on: December 10, 2013, 02:59:34 PM »
Damn with a broken finger, that's fucked
and kid at the end who told the camera to suck something looks like the fresh prince and shit

Nigga

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 5
  • PHILA
« Reply #33 on: December 10, 2013, 03:19:49 PM »
Damn with a broken finger, that's fucked
and kid at the end who told the camera to suck something looks like the fresh prince and shit

ahahahahahahaha, we make fun of him saying the same shit all the time. 85% of the kids at Love these days are black hipster kids who only skate flat and think they're in 1995

SodaJerk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1085
  • Butterscotch yo!
« Reply #34 on: December 10, 2013, 03:42:06 PM »
The running out before launching bails are scary. Going that speed and running out down stairs is as high risk as pitching at the bottom. You can also see the first few tries on his homies board take a bit of adjusting. Gnarly as hell.

Energy Turtle

• Rep: 15
« Reply #35 on: December 10, 2013, 04:13:11 PM »
he's an animal! argh argh argh

skate

• Rep: -16
« Reply #36 on: December 10, 2013, 06:09:28 PM »
i sweated just watching this

Rockin Robbin

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 430
« Reply #37 on: December 10, 2013, 10:57:22 PM »
Seems like a good dude to film with - didn't really freak out even after so many tries. What an animal, SOTY well deserved. Ishod is the shit!
"Bake me a pie of love" - Steve Winwood

TheDraught

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -65234
  • Team -65K
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #38 on: December 10, 2013, 11:40:58 PM »
Show this clip to a non skater:
"This is our Skater of the Year, he's the best of the best"

zuma

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 140
« Reply #39 on: December 10, 2013, 11:44:13 PM »
ive been to both and wallenburg is a longer and lower than love. keep in mind that the landing of the love gap is chipped away paint that is slippery and shitty as hell and the run up has cracks because the tiles have gotten all fucked up. the biggest difference is that any of the recent tricks at wallenburg were done with a roll in. Ishod had to throw down and push switch and dodge hella people.

wallenberg also had the worst pop off sloping down from the building to where you pop. that alone made a trick down the berg badass- with or without a roll in. nowadays it s level and pretty perfect. also the ground s new and not as rough as it used to be. still a gnarly spot though.

A.A

• Rep: -52
« Reply #40 on: December 11, 2013, 12:11:52 AM »
After watching people do stuff in videos down Wallenberg for years, then actually going there and seeing it.... It's fucked!!!!

Roll in or not, a switch flip or switch bs flip is Nuts. Anything is really.

But I have to give it to Ishod.  A bunch of us were watching this and the non skater in the room tripped the fuck out. He was saying fuck football or any other sport out. Dude rang his friend telling them to watch "Ishod switch something love park!" I lol'd.
Twin Perks

Fongstarr.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 316
« Reply #41 on: December 11, 2013, 12:25:30 AM »
Expand Quote
ive been to both and wallenburg is a longer and lower than love. keep in mind that the landing of the love gap is chipped away paint that is slippery and shitty as hell and the run up has cracks because the tiles have gotten all fucked up. the biggest difference is that any of the recent tricks at wallenburg were done with a roll in. Ishod had to throw down and push switch and dodge hella people.
[close]

wallenberg also had the worst pop off sloping down from the building to where you pop. that alone made a trick down the berg badass- with or without a roll in. nowadays it s level and pretty perfect. also the ground s new and not as rough as it used to be. still a gnarly spot though.

Man.....I saw that on the bus the other day. Wallenburg has some nice cement now.
I'll fuckin
I'll fuckin
sew your asshole closed, and keep feedin you
and feedin you, and feedin you, and feedin you!

TheDraught

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -65234
  • Team -65K
« Reply #42 on: December 11, 2013, 08:58:39 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Man.....I saw that on the bus the other day. Wallenburg has some nice cement now.

That means the first switch tre is around the corner.