Author Topic: Shane ONeill's new park  (Read 14078 times)

mini pebble

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -43
Re: Shane ONeill's new park
« Reply #60 on: May 25, 2014, 08:00:21 PM »
Santa Fe's new park is like this and it's fun, but not everyday kinda fun. Every ledge is over knee high and they look like Shane's. Can't poosibly be wallied into tricks.

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -936
  • I own Malibu? I am going to fuck you.
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #61 on: May 26, 2014, 08:09:19 PM »
"motivation".... ok, that's even more pathetic. Your drive to skate is in hopes that you will eventually get some sort of large compensation? I'm sure he enjoys his skatepark, and I don't blame him one bit for getting one, but I'll never skate it, so what do I care that the kid got a skatepark? Again, good for him, but who cares, aside from people who envy the possessions of others?
Are you a kook? If you would say this, the answer is “YES”
I quit skating for a time due to piling out

@thewilleasley

« Reply #62 on: May 26, 2014, 08:36:15 PM »
"motivation".... ok, that's even more pathetic. Your drive to skate is in hopes that you will eventually get some sort of large compensation? I'm sure he enjoys his skatepark, and I don't blame him one bit for getting one, but I'll never skate it, so what do I care that the kid got a skatepark? Again, good for him, but who cares, aside from people who envy the possessions of others?

You sit here and try to frame everything i say into the absolute worst light and thats nowhere even close to what I'm actually saying. There's nothing wrong with seeing someone work hard to do well for themselves & getting inspired to do the same for yourself in your own way.  How does me making this thread equate to envy when i hold absolutely no negative feelings towards him because of it? Im not the one throwing shade here, it's you who's going on & on about some "who cares if he got a skatepark, stick to the streets, blah blah blah" when this thread was already 2 pages deep & growing before you even saw it. Backyard bowls, pools, mini ramps, etc have always been a part of skateboarding & they've been talked about & admired as much as anything else. clearly people find this particular setup interesting enough to talk about as well, so feel free to stop making an ass of yourself any time now.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2014, 08:45:32 PM by W.easley »

tortfeasor

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 341
« Reply #63 on: May 27, 2014, 01:54:36 PM »

...people who enjoy watching people they respect achieve their dreams and/or like looking at backyard skateparks...? 

more heaven-cruise than hell-ride.

GeorgeHanson

« Reply #64 on: May 27, 2014, 02:44:37 PM »
I bet Shane got this park made up after he was sexually assaulted at waterloo. PTSD isn't a joke.

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -936
  • I own Malibu? I am going to fuck you.
« Reply #65 on: May 27, 2014, 07:12:10 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

You sit here and try to frame everything i say into the absolute worst light and thats nowhere even close to what I'm actually saying. There's nothing wrong with seeing someone work hard to do well for themselves & getting inspired to do the same for yourself in your own way.  How does me making this thread equate to envy when i hold absolutely no negative feelings towards him because of it? Im not the one throwing shade here, it's you who's going on & on about some "who cares if he got a skatepark, stick to the streets, blah blah blah" when this thread was already 2 pages deep & growing before you even saw it. Backyard bowls, pools, mini ramps, etc have always been a part of skateboarding & they've been talked about & admired as much as anything else. clearly people find this particular setup interesting enough to talk about as well, so feel free to stop making an ass of yourself any time now.
I frame it how I see it. I didn't mean envy in the negative feelings way, but in the drooling over somebody else's stuff sort of way. I also never said anything about sticking to the streets. I said I probably won't skate that park. Skate whatever man, skate a pyramid at a park, skate a flat gap next to a fire hydrant, you know, do your thing. I still think its pretty lame to be motivated by seeing somebody else's shit. You really aren't bad at skating, but seriously, do you really think that some day you'll make a living like Shane O'Neill? Dude was already huge by the time he was your age. It shouldn't matter though, because skating is fun, and doing the next new fun thing is a much better motivator that is what will make you stick with it for life, not delusions of grandeur

Expand Quote
[close]

...people who enjoy watching people they respect achieve their dreams and/or like looking at backyard skateparks...? 

Is stuff really achieving a dream? I mean, good for him for spending his money on something skatable, but you know...who cares?
Are you a kook? If you would say this, the answer is “YES”
I quit skating for a time due to piling out

L33Tg33k

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 739
  • F.A.P. - Forever Alone Party
« Reply #66 on: May 27, 2014, 07:27:50 PM »
Reagan, stop pretending like you're not just being contrarian right now. You're wasting your talent for debate on a lost argument. Only someone who doesn't skate wouldn't understand why other skaters would be interested in Shane O'Neill's park. And I'll be goddamned if you don't go out of your way to make whatever d00d says into some negative bullshit all the time. I honestly don't know what you get out of it.
Before you say the music sucked, have you considered shutting the fuck up?

wildbillhiccup

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -78
  • JACKASS
« Reply #67 on: May 27, 2014, 07:34:01 PM »
IF ANYONE ON HERE HAD THE MONEY OR POSSESSED THE SKILLS THEY WOULD DO THE SAME.

I wish i never looked into this thread, i held out for a while.

Tarela

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 11
  • We spent four seasons at the Four Seasons twice
« Reply #68 on: May 27, 2014, 07:58:53 PM »

Same, i held out just a lil longer than you.

wildbillhiccup

• SLAP Pal
  • JACKASS
« Reply #69 on: May 27, 2014, 08:04:21 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Same, i held out just a lil longer than you.
only came back to this thread to make the devil proud

@thewilleasley

« Reply #70 on: May 27, 2014, 08:19:12 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

You sit here and try to frame everything i say into the absolute worst light and thats nowhere even close to what I'm actually saying. There's nothing wrong with seeing someone work hard to do well for themselves & getting inspired to do the same for yourself in your own way.� How does me making this thread equate to envy when i hold absolutely no negative feelings towards him because of it? Im not the one throwing shade here, it's you who's going on & on about some "who cares if he got a skatepark, stick to the streets, blah blah blah" when this thread was already 2 pages deep & growing before you even saw it. Backyard bowls, pools, mini ramps, etc have always been a part of skateboarding & they've been talked about & admired as much as anything else. clearly people find this particular setup interesting enough to talk about as well, so feel free to stop making an ass of yourself any time now.
[close]
I frame it how I see it. I didn't mean envy in the negative feelings way, but in the drooling over somebody else's stuff sort of way. I also never said anything about sticking to the streets. I said I probably won't skate that park. Skate whatever man, skate a pyramid at a park, skate a flat gap next to a fire hydrant, you know, do your thing. I still think its pretty lame to be motivated by seeing somebody else's shit. You really aren't bad at skating, but seriously, do you really think that some day you'll make a living like Shane O'Neill? Dude was already huge by the time he was your age. It shouldn't matter though, because skating is fun, and doing the next new fun thing is a much better motivator that is what will make you stick with it for life, not delusions of grandeur

Oh word you never said anything about sticking to the streets? you seem pretty tame today cuz you were definitely on your hater shit earlier

And Easley making those weird envy threads again....really, who gives a shit who has what private skatepark? Those shits are cheesy as fuck anyway. Street skateboarding is to be done on the streets.

anyways, as ive already stated and been flamed for many times, my true talent lies in music. I gave up on that pro skater shit back in like 8th grade man, as far as skateboarding is concerned its really just something I do for fun, like anyone else. And I honestly do believe ill make a living like that or better in the future without a doubt in my mind because I know i put the work in & always invest in myself. Thats called ambition. I've liked shane oneill since he was just an aussie flow kid for nike and to see him do so well for himself that he was able to build this amazing park motivates me to continue my own progression & be successful in my own ventures in the years to come. it doesnt matter who it is, just seeing normal people I know do well for themselves helps me push myself to do the same. If you find that lame then i dont know what to tell you other than to keep your jaded ass away from me

wildbillhiccup

• SLAP Pal
  • JACKASS
« Reply #71 on: May 27, 2014, 08:21:10 PM »
I dont know why anyone would seriously type more than 5 sentences on slap...

4wheels

« Reply #72 on: May 27, 2014, 08:25:25 PM »
Easley you're lame, seeing your posts bums me out.

shit_for_brains

« Reply #73 on: May 27, 2014, 08:44:50 PM »
Yeah but he's the lesser of two lames

wildbillhiccup

• SLAP Pal
  • JACKASS
« Reply #74 on: May 27, 2014, 09:00:25 PM »

wildbillhiccup

• SLAP Pal
  • JACKASS
« Reply #75 on: May 27, 2014, 09:00:59 PM »

wildbillhiccup

• SLAP Pal
  • JACKASS
« Reply #76 on: May 27, 2014, 09:02:23 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
the bs heel is next to the hydrant also, dont be a fraud and admit it

Mr. Lono

• Rep: 22
  • Fl NC CO
« Reply #77 on: May 27, 2014, 10:33:19 PM »
The easley, fuck off already. Stop taking this shit so seriously. I know you think everything is about you but it is not. Also, You should know better then to get in an argument with the gip. It is hard to come out of that without being covered in shit. Not trying to say the gipper is omnipotent but damn dude. I get that you have a difference of opinion but stop being such a fucking cunt about it.
Charlie don't skate

samsk8

• Rep: -26
  • maddd propzzz
« Reply #78 on: May 28, 2014, 12:34:23 AM »
shane o'neils backyard is better than any skatepark in my area.
bomb ur mutha f**kn city!!

Filip

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -57
« Reply #79 on: May 28, 2014, 02:44:15 AM »
Expand Quote
shane o'neils backyard is better than any skatepark in my area country.
[close]

S.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 75
    • Fotos avatar image
« Reply #80 on: May 28, 2014, 03:06:59 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

You sit here and try to frame everything i say into the absolute worst light and thats nowhere even close to what I'm actually saying. There's nothing wrong with seeing someone work hard to do well for themselves & getting inspired to do the same for yourself in your own way.� How does me making this thread equate to envy when i hold absolutely no negative feelings towards him because of it? Im not the one throwing shade here, it's you who's going on & on about some "who cares if he got a skatepark, stick to the streets, blah blah blah" when this thread was already 2 pages deep & growing before you even saw it. Backyard bowls, pools, mini ramps, etc have always been a part of skateboarding & they've been talked about & admired as much as anything else. clearly people find this particular setup interesting enough to talk about as well, so feel free to stop making an ass of yourself any time now.
[close]
[close]

Oh word you never said anything about sticking to the streets? you seem pretty tame today cuz you were definitely on your hater shit earlier

Expand Quote
And Easley making those weird envy threads again....really, who gives a shit who has what private skatepark? Those shits are cheesy as fuck anyway. Street skateboarding is to be done on the streets.
[close]

anyways, as ive already stated and been flamed for many times, my true talent lies in music. I gave up on that pro skater shit back in like 8th grade man, as far as skateboarding is concerned its really just something I do for fun, like anyone else. And I honestly do believe ill make a living like that or better in the future without a doubt in my mind because I know i put the work in & always invest in myself. Thats called ambition. I've liked shane oneill since he was just an aussie flow kid for nike and to see him do so well for himself that he was able to build this amazing park motivates me to continue my own progression & be successful in my own ventures in the years to come. it doesnt matter who it is, just seeing normal people I know do well for themselves helps me push myself to do the same. If you find that lame then i dont know what to tell you other than to keep your jaded ass away from me

J-Rog, is that you?

Are you more of a Nike or a McDonalds, Will?

Nigga

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 5
  • PHILA
« Reply #81 on: May 28, 2014, 07:40:02 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
[close]

Expand Quote
[close]

motivation and ambition don't mean shit when your music isn't good

Vibes of skating rocks

• Rep: -22
« Reply #82 on: May 28, 2014, 08:07:39 AM »
I can't understand why you'd spend all that money on a private park that doesn't have a jersey barrier or a cellar door simulator for raw street vibes. And not a slappy curb in sight...

You're trying too hard to be "Slap".

ill_Murray

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 402
« Reply #83 on: May 28, 2014, 08:14:19 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
[close]

Expand Quote
[close]

I don't personally know you Easely, but from your Slap persona you remind me of S. Mouse from Angry Boys.  You talk about having a personal trainer and always post pics of all the bud you're smoking, do you even work, or do you just live off mommy and daddy's dollar?
ill murray, can you remind me why you think im a kook

GAY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 3383
  • Those that SLAP, can't.
« Reply #84 on: May 28, 2014, 10:36:12 AM »
I bet Shane got this park made up after he was sexually assaulted at by waterloo Chantrell. PTSD isn't a joke.

@thewilleasley

« Reply #85 on: May 28, 2014, 10:42:15 AM »
lmaoo here we go. Listen my finances are nobody's business but let me make it very clear that every thing i own is paid for by me & me only. The one parent i have left has 3 other kids (all minors) and an estranged wife so you crazy if you think I get anything out of that nigga other than the occasional free meal whenever we go out to eat or some shit. Even if my entire family dropped dead today...my lifestyle would still be exactly the same. I stand on my own.

All i wanna know is how i always get managed to be put into these positions where people asking me all sorts of weird shit or tryna make some crazy claims like they actually know anything about my life aside from what i choose to post on here. people say i always make this shit about me....nah man, this a shane oneill thread. YOU niggas are the ones regularly who turn my life into the topic of discussion, not me.

kamltoe

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -443
« Reply #86 on: May 28, 2014, 12:29:16 PM »
lmaoo here we go. Listen my finances are nobody's business but let me make it very clear that every thing i own is paid for by me & me only. The one parent i have left has 3 other kids (all minors) and an estranged wife so you crazy if you think I get anything out of that nigga other than the occasional free meal whenever we go out to eat or some shit. Even if my entire family dropped dead today...my lifestyle would still be exactly the same. I stand on my own.

All i wanna know is how i always get managed to be put into these positions where people asking me all sorts of weird shit or tryna make some crazy claims like they actually know anything about my life aside from what i choose to post on here. people say i always make this shit about me....nah man, this a shane oneill thread. YOU niggas are the ones regularly who turn my life into the topic of discussion, not me.

this thread took a weird turn. the park also looks sick. will has been on defense the whole time for the record.

I cant believe i posted in this thread. weird turn, man.

K

Quote from: The Gipper

Classic keyboard skate champion talk right there.

you need to stop thinking people do what you tell them bc they dont.

SHARPSHOOTER

« Reply #87 on: May 28, 2014, 12:42:16 PM »

ill_Murray

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 402
« Reply #88 on: May 28, 2014, 02:13:26 PM »

Like I said, my comparison only revolves around your SLAP persona but I bet your real life one isn't that far off.  People come at you on here for the most part because you come off sounding like a pretentious, narcissistic  twat who tries to maintain this persona of some sort of "baller." You speak like you're world-wise and time tested but your ignorance shines through every time.  Do us all a favor and just focus again.
ill murray, can you remind me why you think im a kook

Exposure

• Rep: -269
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #89 on: May 28, 2014, 02:22:26 PM »
Jesus. You guys are obviously all very intimidated by this person because he speaks confidently about himself. All of your insecurities come out full force because the thought that someone else has bigger dreams than you and is actually working hard at attaining goals while you sit and do nothing scares you. You guys realize this was a fucking thread about a skatepark which got turned into a full on attack on someone because they were defending themselves against a bunch of ASSUMPTIONS projected by all of your insecurities. You guys really are pathetic.

edit: and if his posts really piss you off that much why do you not just hit the ignore button?
« Last Edit: May 28, 2014, 02:28:24 PM by Exposure »
I can ollie 6 decks why would I want to scrape the ground with my tricks