Author Topic: Jedi has found a new skate haven - Sorrento beach. & new jedi skate pics  (Read 4002 times)

nick jedi sk8boarder

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -191
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
In the paradise shores of sorrento beach australia (south 100km down the coast from melbourne) - jedi has found a possible new haven for skating - away from the troubles of mornington, away from the pressures of being the no.1 city skater in melbourne, and away from being in the public eye in bells beach torquay and having surf media paparazzi take a few photos of me here and there. sorrento is a holiday destination - it totally thrives in the summer but is basically quiet all the rest of the year. there is a strong skate/surf scene there. and jediz sponsor trigger brothers have had a stylish store in sorrento for a long time. it is also the summertime destination for the rich and the famous , both australian celebrities and international celebrities. but besides the summertime - the rest of the year, its pretty quiet. it has a cool little skatepark, and wicked beachfront street skate architecture. and a lot of wicked hills and beach paths to bomb. and the back beach's is where the surf is at . 6ft plus on a good day. this weekend is holiday long weekend in australia so yesterday jedi went down to sorrento with my green lightsaber and first picked up a new hat and some stickers from sorrento trigger bros. then i hit up the park at sunset with glowing lightsaber. jedi quickly expressed some mad def skills with a one footed noseslide to one footed shuvit on the small kicker ledge and then my usual lightsaber lipslide on the quarter pipe ramp. there was a fair few crew there. heaps of teenage skaters. they where all saying that my green lightsaber was definitely a mad piece of equipment. i told a fair few of the young crew that i was a sponsored skater jedi. i think also caught a few of the hot expensive mother's eyes too - as they sat there watching their kids scooter and skate. and after the session when it got too dark to skate - the crew where all hype - heaps of them went up the hill to the main shopping precinct street of sorrento and they where skating around hollering and keeping up the hype vibe yelling out stuff like "air reverse" and "ollie air walk". jedi must have energised the crew into a hype mode. with summertime not until the end of the year - jedi might have a new skate hangout. maybe il hit the scene for some skating and lightsaber ripping. il back off for the summer period though and not go there. its too hectic in summer. and maybe il hit it up again after summer

here's some shots of sorrento skatepark and general sorrento scenery. look out for some new jedi youtube holocrons from sorrento park and surroundings maybe soon.

and also here's some older shots of jedi skating - this time with no lightsaber
« Last Edit: June 07, 2014, 12:09:33 AM by nick jedi sk8boarder »

nick jedi sk8boarder

• SLAP Pal
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
more sorrento pics

nick jedi sk8boarder

• SLAP Pal
jedi one footer noseslide

nick jedi sk8boarder

• SLAP Pal
jedi frontside nosebluntslide

nick jedi sk8boarder

• SLAP Pal
nosegrind

nick jedi sk8boarder

• SLAP Pal
Also of note . yesterday at sorrento skatepark - beforehand i smoked that synthetic cannabis. its only about the 4th time ive tried it. Suprisingly it pumped me up to skate a fair bit. usualy it just makes me a bit quiet and a bit distant. but on this occasion it psyched me to skate. however i dont usualy smoke the stuff. i think il just have it a couple times a year. and stick to good normal buds

eastenders

• Rep: -115
Whats the street spot like Jedi

nick jedi sk8boarder

• SLAP Pal
Eastenders the various street spots are best. lots of sick acid drop ledges 5ft and 6 and 7 ft some with gaps over garden beds to the road. a few nice stair sets and some rails. one with an beach backdrop ideal for photos. about 8 stairs. and all over the shopping precinct - perfect new ledges from curb high to knee or waist high, and nice gaps and humps to clear over. head out to the back streets and ul find more acid drop ledges and knee high grind ledges at the front of big uninhabited beachouses so if u hit them up noone will come out of the house and yell at you. unless its summertime. also at the little side suburb - portsea - there is a also a big hotel complex right on the beach. resort style. but its empty all year round except for summer. it has a big carpark under neath and at the back and heaps of outside corridors and little laneways to fly down and rip up. also theres quite a few hills cali style where at the top u tailslide or noseslide a ledge out the the front of someones beachouse then land and drop into a wicked little hill and power down and fly past people drinking out the front of bars and cafes at the bottom of the hill and try not to get the speed wobbles and stack bcause then the girls at bars will laugh at u :) . that good enough eastenders. and yeah even a few little roof drops. not big roof drops. just little cool roof drops

eastenders

• Rep: -115
sounds sick you got a filmer? I think I can speak for everyone here when I say it would be awesome to see a Jedi one foot noseslide footage on a street ledge.

nick jedi sk8boarder

• SLAP Pal

Eastenders i could get one of the skatepark crew to film. or one of the guys or girls staff from trigger bros store. il probably be hitting sorrento up 3 or 4 times a month. i have a few friends down that way that i can stay overnight at so it sounds cool - i should be able to film a one foot lightsaber noseslide on a street ledge. and maybe even throw in either a one foot late shuvit at the end or a lightsaber reverse catch at the end. good suggestion eastenders. and man . screw hawk and cab amd kelly hosoi and their rip artist attempts. i can still skate and hit the insane button setting on my lightsaber and totaly enjoi it and find a way to detach myself from hawk and cos stupid haggling and still live my famous beach urban skate jedi and part time parkour/breakin jedi lifestyle. fuck tony. jedi can still rip it up

nick jedi sk8boarder

• SLAP Pal
And eastenders if u like old skool and 70s skating then if u hit the sorrento/portsea backstreets and beachfront ave sidestreets then ul find of the hook driveways and banks at the back of houses to do powerspeed carves and slides on the banking driveways. u can also mix it up on the banking driveways and pull off 180 kickflips and heels and 3 shuvs. just for some lighthearted fun of course. but still jedi likes that type of stuff aswell as hardcore skating

GeorgeHanson

Hey Jedi, have you considered getting lawyers to stop Tony Hawk and his tinkering ways? Or maybe you should write letters to Slater Hosoi etc. and tell them whats up? And maybe post what you write in the letters here? thanks.

Fenzadill

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 91
  • lemme get the 4 dollar one
You're killing it as always Jedi, Sorrento sounds sick

Stay away from synthetic cannabis that shit will fuck you up.  Stick to the real stuff and ice.

:-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

EDIT:  Please send your sister my regards I hope all is well with her
example. i cant cast a spelll or love potion on a girl and she falls total in love for me
but i can show a girl my tv youtube clip on my or her phone. but there's a difference ok

nath.

• Rep: 17
Jedi are you going to be around Sorrento much this week? it would be a massive honour to meet you, if you wish i could film you doing your stunts so you can post up for your Slap friends to see.

nick jedi sk8boarder

• SLAP Pal
sorry nath. but I'm not revealing any details about when and what days i am visiting sorrento in the future. subject to discretion.

george hanson. writing letters to tony and kelly is an interesting idea. ill keep it in mind.

and fenzadil thanks . word. sorrento is quite a filth place to skate. here's some more pictures man. check the rail and stairs at the hotel

nick jedi sk8boarder

• SLAP Pal
here's another picture of a jedi one footer nose slide

nick jedi sk8boarder

• SLAP Pal
and another couple of shots of jedi. one in torquay and one on the mornington peninsula

nick jedi sk8boarder

• SLAP Pal
on the mornington peninsula

nick jedi sk8boarder

• SLAP Pal
and a few more pictures of sorrento

nick jedi sk8boarder

• SLAP Pal
and another sorrento photo

nick jedi sk8boarder

• SLAP Pal
as you'll notice about sorrento. its a lot like cali

nath.

sorry nath. but I'm not revealing any details about when and what days i am visiting sorrento in the future. subject to discretion.

why not?

Chicken in a Can

as you'll notice about sorrento. its a lot like cali

was going to mention this

nick jedi sk8boarder

• SLAP Pal
Yes chickeninacan sorrento is very like cali. and so is mornington

and nath. - bcause i dont know who u r man. im a famous skater and i like to keep my itinerary undesclosed. sorry man my apologies (if that helps)

nath.

and nath. - bcause i dont know who u r man. im a famous skater and i like to keep my itinerary undesclosed. sorry man my apologies (if that helps)

Ouch Jedi, im a long time fan, it hurts when one of your own heroes has no time for his fans, Lakyn has time for his fans and Lakyn's way more famous then Jedi

nick jedi sk8boarder

• SLAP Pal
once again my apologies nath. - but since you are a fan then il give things a try. if you want to film me at sorrento - then first y dont you tell me a few things about yourself. like where you live and how old you are, how long youve been following the jedi on the internet, and what your favorite skateparks are. give me a few details . if i know a few things about you - then i might decide to let you film me in sorrento

nath.

once again my apologies nath. - but since you are a fan then il give things a try. if you want to film me at sorrento - then first y dont you tell me a few things about yourself. like where you live and how old you are, how long youve been following the jedi on the internet, and what your favorite skateparks are. give me a few details . if i know a few things about you - then i might decide to let you film me in sorrento

Now we are talking Jedi, im 25, from Rye, I live near Rye Bowl, ive been following the Jedi for 5 years ago, when Jedi use to skate mornington park, i know Simon Trigger from Sorrento Trigger if that helps. i went to the same school as Hannah Trigger, she was 2 years above me, she went to Dromana high and is a Snowboarder. ive filmed Snapper and you know Snapper, ive even filmed Snapper at Sorrento skatepark which is on youtube if you wish to check also my youtube is https://www.youtube.com/user/NathFilms all of mornington peninsula spots and parks Jedi will know, or if Jedi likes the look of any of these spots i can take the Jedi to them.

So lets make it happen Jedi, Lets film a clip of Jedi skateboarding for his fans on the internet, ill even take the Jedi to some hidden spots down towards the Sorrento back beach.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2014, 12:22:20 AM by nath. »

nick jedi sk8boarder

• SLAP Pal
Ok nath. i looked at your youtube profile. it checked out. its seems your legit. i quite like some of ur filming work at other mornington peninsula skateparks like rye , rosebud and balnarring. maybe we could arrange to do some filming at sorrento skatepark. ill probably head down there in 2 or 3 weeks. if you want ill post a comment on your youtube channels latest clip - bro cam vol 9 - a few days before i go down to sorrento park and give u a heads up to meet me at the skatepark to do some filming. does that sound in order?

familyrapist

• Rep: -6
what the fuck is this and why did i read it....

nath.

Ok nath. i looked at your youtube profile. it checked out. its seems your legit. i quite like some of ur filming work at other mornington peninsula skateparks like rye , rosebud and balnarring. maybe we could arrange to do some filming at sorrento skatepark. ill probably head down there in 2 or 3 weeks. if you want ill post a comment on your youtube channels latest clip - bro cam vol 9 - a few days before i go down to sorrento park and give u a heads up to meet me at the skatepark to do some filming. does that sound in order?

sounds good my friend