Author Topic: Plan B TRUE Video Trailer 2014  (Read 43126 times)

5inchDick

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 45
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: Plan B TRUE Video Trailer 2014
« Reply #210 on: November 07, 2014, 03:47:13 PM »
All PJ can do now is skate flat ground. He will probably have one line in the video.

IF YOU TRUELY BELIEVE THAT PATRICK JOHN LADD WILL NOT BLOW YOUR FUCKING MIND.. I WILL PRAY YOU DIE A VIOLENT DEATH TONIGHT AND IF NOT YOU THEN YOUR FAMILY GETS KILLED IN A FIRERY CAR CRASH WHILE AT A RED LIGHT

J-Roc and the Roc Pile

• Rep: 3
« Reply #211 on: November 07, 2014, 03:54:12 PM »
By the time the video is ready to come out they'll have an entirely different team and have to end up re-filming the whole thing because every rider will want their footage for an online part or some shit... So I'll be ready for Plan B: True to be in my X-mas stocking around 2020

Harem

« Reply #212 on: November 07, 2014, 07:24:29 PM »
I saw PJ skating in Miami last week. Was skating with just a filmer. Was trying a Sw Hardflip Sw Bs Nosegrind Fake Shove out on the middle of a ledge.

Prince Nelson

« Reply #213 on: November 07, 2014, 07:33:21 PM »
I saw PJ skating in Miami last week. Was skating with just a filmer. Was trying a Sw Hardflip Sw Bs Nosegrind Fake Shove out on the middle of a ledge.

that is absolutely insane.

Fenzadill

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 91
  • lemme get the 4 dollar one
« Reply #214 on: November 07, 2014, 08:03:40 PM »

damn!  what ledge
example. i cant cast a spelll or love potion on a girl and she falls total in love for me
but i can show a girl my tv youtube clip on my or her phone. but there's a difference ok

Budo

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 114
    • So What is Skateboarding? avatar image
« Reply #215 on: November 07, 2014, 08:23:14 PM »

This is the kind of reporting I look of on SLAP.  I assume the Shuv out at the end was the opposite direction of the SW hardlip, that is PJ's style.
Keep Rolling!

sowhatskateboarding.com
@OuRoot

shit_for_brains

« Reply #216 on: November 07, 2014, 08:25:50 PM »
Hey come on now don't leave

Dark Knight

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 365
« Reply #217 on: November 07, 2014, 09:29:55 PM »

Damn.

I don't know why so many of you think PJ has fallen off.  He's a fucking skate rat.
« Last Edit: November 07, 2014, 09:32:09 PM by Dark Knight »

SHMANDERSON

• Rep: 8
« Reply #218 on: November 07, 2014, 10:24:57 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Damn.

I don't know why so many of you think PJ has fallen off.  He's a fucking skate rat.
This is tight. Maybe since their not making dvds yet he might still have time to film? But assuming they already purchased the music rights to songs, I wonder how they are gonna fit this in their edit. Maybe hes allowed to get last minute banger stuff. And its not like Im trying to start the PJ falling off train or anything, I just wanted to share what Ive heard.

360 frip

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -65504
  • -65 G 4 RYFE
« Reply #219 on: November 07, 2014, 10:52:20 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

Damn.

[close]
This is tight. Maybe since their not making dvds yet he might still have time to film? But assuming they already purchased the music rights to songs, I wonder how they are gonna fit this in their edit. Maybe hes allowed to get last minute banger stuff. And its not like Im trying to start the PJ falling off train or anything, I just wanted to share what Ive heard.

Well, why not share some more? What else have you heard? Just claiming PJ will have a short part is hardly the most insane news I've heard.

What are all these enders?
"I DON'T WANT TO BELONG TO ANY CLUB THAT WILL ACCEPT PEOPLE LIKE ME AS A MEMBER." Groucho

"Sorry 360 frip, you are banned from using this forum!" HATE

GeorgeCostanza

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -18
« Reply #220 on: November 07, 2014, 10:57:11 PM »
Expand Quote
^ ur an idiot
[close]
You got me. I am an idiot.

I made this account to try and share some of things I know that happen in the skate industry. Im a long time lurker on the boards. Slap used to be so fucking tight. This place used to have real info. I remember back in the day you could fucking see tricks on the boards before they were in the fucking video. Remember when Slap issued the statement about removing the Arto backlip gif?? Hell, Jamie got the whole board shut down for that Back 3.

Im older now and have been blessed to be apart of the skate industry and get to see and hear behind the scenes stuff that happens. But then I come on to the Boards now and when I read some of the stuff on here Im just like "wtf?!? That is the most untrue thing Ive ever read". So I decided I would try to clear things up without actually naming names or anything dumb.

I really enjoy slap and just wanted to help give some of the threads credibility. Im not sure if youre trolling or not sir, but you make me realize I have too much pride for this. This may be way people dont like to post what they know on here. Whats the point? To be called an idiot by some random person? Okay. Thats tight. I understand thats part of the "Internet culture". Plus, Im the one who chose to be the one to not name names, but Im just over it.

So, I think I may be hanging up my account or just keeping such sensitive info to myself, I dunno. Mr. Filip, if you would still like that info I can send that over. I can give you first and last parts and some retardedly fucked last tricks (Spoiler Alert: Chris Joslin took the biggest shit on the entire game (If its not the next Thrasher Cover then that is complete fucking bullshit)). Other than that, Good day sirs.

Got it. Slap should be less about speculating and discussing video parts and skate videos, along with skateboarding in general, and more about posting your insider industry gossip. Anyone can say chris goslin will go nuts because it's already known that he will. Fuck outta here dude.
So Colllin have the same t-shirts, seven years by now, at least...

SHMANDERSON

« Reply #221 on: November 07, 2014, 11:03:33 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

Damn.

I don't know why so many of you think PJ has fallen off.� He's a fucking skate rat.
[close]

[close]

Well, why not share some more? What else have you heard? Just claiming PJ will have a short part is hardly the most insane news I've heard.

#FBF to early this thread : "If you really want to know PM me and Ill tell you what I know." - me.
And that just all I know about PJ. Thats all I really wanted to say initially, and sounded stupid in the process

SHMANDERSON

« Reply #222 on: November 07, 2014, 11:15:04 PM »
Got it. Slap should be less about speculating and discussing video parts and skate videos, along with skateboarding in general, and more about posting your insider industry gossip. Anyone can say chris goslin will go nuts because it's already known that he will. Fuck outta here dude.
Dude. You dont even know what I have to say. At all. Did you PM me? Have you even heard what I  "think" I know? Fuck this! Im not a fucking dumbass just making shit up. You honestly think I made this account, to come to this thread, and make up this intricate ass lie, and THEN just say "chris goslin will go nuts" to add to my own credibility??!? Ask anyone I talked to via PM today and ask them if Im just saying "chris goslin will go nuts". Ask them is anything I said seem like bullshit.

Also, Im not trying to fucking walk around here like "Yo suck my dick yall I heard some shit!!!". I just wanted to fucking share some shit I knew. Fuck man. Fuck outta here dude... really??!? Yall dont appreciate shit. God Damn.
« Last Edit: November 07, 2014, 11:19:18 PM by SHMANDERSON »

Harem

« Reply #223 on: November 08, 2014, 12:12:59 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

damn!  what ledge

I honestly have no idea. I had just gotten to Miami and had taken a huge walk down town. The best description I can give was I'm pretty sure it was a university. Miami Dade maybe? I remember seeing that. The ledges were green, I don't think I'd ever seen them in a video before? I had taken a seat about 12 feet away from the ledge and was just fucking around on my phone as he was trying it for 15 minutes before I bailed. Funnily enough 20 minutes prior to that I had come across that broken egg shell (I honestly have no idea what it is) structure that PJ does a Hardflip revert and a Kickflip fakie on in PLWHL and being so stoked that I had come across that spot.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2014, 12:44:46 AM by Harem »

360 frip

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -65504
  • -65 G 4 RYFE
« Reply #224 on: November 08, 2014, 01:09:57 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

Damn.

I don't know why so many of you think PJ has fallen off.� He's a fucking skate rat.
[close]

[close]

[close]
#FBF to early this thread : "If you really want to know PM me and Ill tell you what I know." - me.
And that just all I know about PJ. Thats all I really wanted to say initially, and sounded stupid in the process

Why? PM me with all your info and I'll post it on here. From what I remember about the golden era of SLAP, there was none of this PM me bullshit. Shit just got posted up. Post up or shut up.

"I DON'T WANT TO BELONG TO ANY CLUB THAT WILL ACCEPT PEOPLE LIKE ME AS A MEMBER." Groucho

"Sorry 360 frip, you are banned from using this forum!" HATE

zuma

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 147
« Reply #225 on: November 08, 2014, 01:13:40 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]
Dude. You dont even know what I have to say. At all. Did you PM me? Have you even heard what I� "think" I know? Fuck this! Im not a fucking dumbass just making shit up. You honestly think I made this account, to come to this thread, and make up this intricate ass lie, and THEN just say "chris goslin will go nuts" to add to my own credibility??!? Ask anyone I talked to via PM today and ask them if Im just saying "chris goslin will go nuts". Ask them is anything I said seem like bullshit.

Also, Im not trying to fucking walk around here like "Yo suck my dick yall I heard some shit!!!". I just wanted to fucking share some shit I knew. Fuck man. Fuck outta here dude... really??!? Yall dont appreciate shit. God Damn.

you said you lurked the boards in recent times so you should expect people doubting you. at least until some of your talk turns out to be real. that s how slap reacts when you re the new guy. if you wanna get that slap praise put the info out and let it become reality. then you ll receive the respect you deserve. to someone who doesn t know you until now you ve only been claiming some stuff.

first you claim to reveal all this shit and now you make yourself look like a jock
« Last Edit: November 08, 2014, 11:26:13 PM by zuma »

SHMANDERSON

« Reply #226 on: November 08, 2014, 07:04:45 AM »

Me in this thread:

Thank you guys for teaching me a lesson.

ungzilla

« Reply #227 on: November 08, 2014, 07:11:31 AM »
respect, that fat guy went for it, against all odds

Fenzadill

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 91
  • lemme get the 4 dollar one
« Reply #228 on: November 08, 2014, 09:04:49 AM »
I honestly have no idea. I had just gotten to Miami and had taken a huge walk down town. The best description I can give was I'm pretty sure it was a university. Miami Dade maybe? I remember seeing that. The ledges were green, I don't think I'd ever seen them in a video before? I had taken a seat about 12 feet away from the ledge and was just fucking around on my phone as he was trying it for 15 minutes before I bailed. Funnily enough 20 minutes prior to that I had come across that broken egg shell (I honestly have no idea what it is) structure that PJ does a Hardflip revert and a Kickflip fakie on in PLWHL and being so stoked that I had come across that spot.

Hmm I dunno maybe the ledges at Miami Dade are green now, I'm not sure exactly which ones you mean.  Was it marble or concrete?

Those quarterpipe things are called the Orange Peels.
example. i cant cast a spelll or love potion on a girl and she falls total in love for me
but i can show a girl my tv youtube clip on my or her phone. but there's a difference ok

LazyEinstein

• Rep: -138
« Reply #229 on: November 08, 2014, 02:58:52 PM »
Almost 5 months later and still no sign of nothing. Just what I expect from Plan B.

There is a reason I have fully stopped buying all Plan B product. I can't wait for this shit company to die.
because canadian skaters have no personality and the only people who will buy the boards are there friends and mom

KUberry

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -130
« Reply #230 on: November 08, 2014, 04:49:44 PM »
PJ did a half cab heel crook nollie bs heel out on a picknic table one of the day's filming for his real street part. His real street part was almost all throw away footage.

iLurkHard

• Rep: -5
« Reply #231 on: November 08, 2014, 06:46:37 PM »
chris joslin treflip'd the uc davis ivy gap aka reynolds gap

ShpotaSb

• Rep: -28
« Reply #232 on: November 09, 2014, 08:06:05 AM »
Are you serious ?? Thats nuts, I cant even imagine that.

ttching!

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 65214
  • Smilin' Mercenary
« Reply #233 on: November 09, 2014, 08:32:59 AM »
Don't stop, but you guys do know what D Way does to people who leak tricks from the Plan B video, right?

Tyroneshoelaces

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -625
  • who knows
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #234 on: November 09, 2014, 09:04:00 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

I definitely believe that. Mainly because this is probably the biggest 360 flip I ever saw and it's
Just some random clip.  Fucking terrifying

Chris Joslin - Huge 360 Flip
« Last Edit: November 09, 2014, 05:32:13 PM by Tyroneshoelaces »
where is home?

mtvic

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -59
« Reply #235 on: November 09, 2014, 10:15:19 AM »
Keep bringing the spoilers please!!!!!

metsuri

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 56
« Reply #236 on: November 09, 2014, 11:06:41 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

I definitely believe that. Mainly because this is probably the biggest 360 flip I ever saw and it's
Just some random clip.  Fucking terrifying

That "random clip" was a sequence in Thrasher, in his "heads" article. That was the first I ever heard of Chris Joslin. I remember looking at that like "damn that's heavy".

tranny curb

• Rep: -52
« Reply #237 on: November 09, 2014, 12:35:08 PM »
he hard flipped it too
Scott Bourne is the poor man's Maya Angelou.

SHMANDERSON

« Reply #238 on: November 23, 2014, 09:03:11 PM »
Holy fuck. Okay Chris Joslin is tucked beyond belief. That was in sane.

Tpuds soty for sure. Longest part.

No pj Ladd

No vert skaters

karnec

• Rep: -2
« Reply #239 on: November 23, 2014, 09:05:31 PM »
Holy fuck. Okay Chris Joslin is tucked beyond belief. That was in sane.

Tpuds soty for sure. Longest part.

No pj Ladd

No vert skaters

spoilers? and really, no PJ?