Author Topic: Skate Shit you've Bought Recently  (Read 814048 times)

Quique, tom and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

TastyBurrito

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 340
Re: Skate Shit you've Bought Recently
« Reply #7800 on: August 04, 2022, 10:56:59 AM »
I got a pair of the Spanky shoes for 49 bucks shipped. Putthem on yesterday andthey feel great. Super stiff in the hand but very nice on the feet. Canít wait to not land anything in them.

I feel this in my soul 🤣

fs1/2cab

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 324
    • a short part avatar image
« Reply #7801 on: August 04, 2022, 11:59:19 AM »
Expand Quote
Tyshawn Low. After about 10 years of only Lakai's my feet feel like some more support and less floppy sidewalls.

Campus ADV and Samba ADV also look pretty sick. ADV is like some Adidas Cupsole yeah?
[close]

How do you like the Tyshawnís? I had the first Tyshawnís and I canít remember but I think I went a 1/2 size up

The fit on the Tyshawn Lows is pretty good for my weak, skinny feet. True to size 7.5 for me. But I don't like that my ankles sit a bit higher in these, or that they cut the ankle side of the shoe lower for this model. But for chilling they are great. I will check the new Campus ADV out soon.

But it's still, that Lakai's fit me the best. But they are Lakai's

Bold

• Rep: 14
« Reply #7802 on: August 04, 2022, 01:15:45 PM »
Expand Quote
I got a pair of the Spanky shoes for 49 bucks shipped. Putthem on yesterday andthey feel great. Super stiff in the hand but very nice on the feet. Canít wait to not land anything in them.
[close]

I feel this in my soul 🤣
Add me to the list.

As to the shoes, they feel so good I wore them around the house all day yesterday and I'm probably going to wear them again tomorrow.

Thebird

• Rep: 4
« Reply #7803 on: August 04, 2022, 02:04:41 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

I feel this in my soul 🤣
[close]
Add me to the list.

As to the shoes, they feel so good I wore them around the house all day yesterday and I'm probably going to wear them again tomorrow.

These shoes are some of the most comfortable I've had in a long time.  I had to get each color, and I hipe they release more.  So far they have been solid to skate in too.

Xen

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 518
  • Go Faster!
« Reply #7804 on: August 05, 2022, 08:21:31 PM »
UMA Smith
8.25" x 31.93" / 14.3" WB

Red portions are hand sprayed (but have full dip coverage).

Now to pair up trucks:

149 Indy forged mids/ACE 44 lows/Royals (148/149s)

LebowskisRug

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 130
« Reply #7805 on: August 05, 2022, 09:06:35 PM »
Is that the same as the DLX 8.25? Looks good on paper. I would put it on Thunders.

Xen

• SLAP Pal
  • Go Faster!
« Reply #7806 on: August 05, 2022, 11:31:00 PM »
I canít do thunders with a 14.38 WB, turns it into a boat.

jsettle

• Rep: 36
« Reply #7807 on: August 06, 2022, 05:25:40 AM »

Got these for 50 bucks with free shipping on the nike site. I always end up coming back to blazers after skating a shoe that blows out to quick and falls apart so easily. Hyped to skate these again.

FUBAR

• Rep: 112
« Reply #7808 on: August 06, 2022, 12:34:20 PM »
Grabbed an 8.5 Quasi. Listed as 33Ē but most def 32 and a little change.

opesorry

• Rep: 36
« Reply #7809 on: August 06, 2022, 05:29:54 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

I feel this in my soul 🤣
[close]
Add me to the list.

[close]

These shoes are some of the most comfortable I've had in a long time.  I had to get each color, and I hipe they release more.  So far they have been solid to skate in too.

Iím fucking embarrassed to say this but I just bought some on AmazonÖ because they were $34. Only one pair left in my size so I guess thatís why they were so cheap but I could not pass that up. The original shoe was one of my favorite shoes back in the day so I had to do it

fs1/2cab

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 324
    • a short part avatar image
« Reply #7810 on: Today at 12:19:39 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

I feel this in my soul 🤣
[close]
Add me to the list.

[close]

[close]

Iím fucking embarrassed to say this but I just bought some on AmazonÖ because they were $34. Only one pair left in my size so I guess thatís why they were so cheap but I could not pass that up. The original shoe was one of my favorite shoes back in the day so I had to do it

How is the toe box on the Spanky KSL G6 shoe? Most Emerica are a bit wide for me there. I prefer a slim and narrow toe box in my skate shoes.

pops

• Rep: 50
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #7811 on: Today at 01:09:25 AM »

Busenitz vintage
Campus ADVís
Shintaro Hongo DC Metrics

I havenít had a pair of cupsole Campusí since before the launch of this version of Adidas Skateboarding. Iím guessing the last time was around 2006. I loved them then. Not sure why Iíve waited 16 years to get another pair to skate  Į\_(ツ)_/Į

Those DCs look sick. I'm gonna get a pair if I find one. Would like to hear how's the fit and feel.

Xen

• SLAP Pal
  • Go Faster!
« Reply #7812 on: Today at 05:19:12 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

I feel this in my soul 🤣
[close]
Add me to the list.

[close]

[close]

[close]

How is the toe box on the Spanky KSL G6 shoe? Most Emerica are a bit wide for me there. I prefer a slim and narrow toe box in my skate shoes.

If emericas are wide for you, you'll think these wide. I prefer/need a wide toe box, and while these aren't as wide as I normally want, they squashed out and are pretty roomy. The new Provost look narrow (same pour in g6)