Author Topic: BATB 8  (Read 185997 times)

stephop

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -391
Re: BATB 8
« Reply #720 on: June 06, 2015, 08:42:14 PM »
Luan better start the next game of fuckboi double flipper is going to win and screw us all over.

alonelikeastone

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 90
  • 608z.
    • Meh. avatar image
« Reply #721 on: June 06, 2015, 08:55:16 PM »
I hope Luan skunks Cody. Just wins the Rock Paper Scissors and destroys him.

Tyroneshoelaces

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -625
  • who knows
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #722 on: June 06, 2015, 09:54:42 PM »
Luan is really unfuckwithable.  the speed, the pop, the good attitude.  the lack of him trying to sell his fucking polaroids.

all hail!

cody cepeda should be blacklisted in general.  everything wrong with skateboarding.
where is home?

pabloalvarado

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -45
  • Elissa Steamer is a superstar.
« Reply #723 on: June 06, 2015, 10:18:09 PM »
Who else in the entire world skates like Luan???

Tracer

• Rep: -65309
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
« Reply #724 on: June 06, 2015, 10:35:19 PM »
Most Brazilian skaters are assholes, Luan included. The fact he uses skating for only his own benefit is really lame. These skaters today will never reach Tony Hawk celebrity because all they care about is themselves.. You wont see Luan starting a foundation for charity or building skateparks for anyone but himself.

Fabrizio and Letiticia are cool as fuck so that's their saving grace.

Erngh

• Rep: 1
« Reply #725 on: June 06, 2015, 10:36:03 PM »
Luan better start the next game of fuckboi double flipper is going to win and screw us all over.

Sounds like you take the berrics pretty seriously.

pabloalvarado

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -45
  • Elissa Steamer is a superstar.
« Reply #726 on: June 06, 2015, 10:50:40 PM »

Jo El

• Rep: -12
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #727 on: June 07, 2015, 12:26:11 AM »
Had to loggin to say that 540 was bullshit and should've been called! That was a sw 360, w a full four wheels down 180 pivot.

Swithflip

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -748
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #728 on: June 07, 2015, 06:13:09 AM »
Most Brazilian skaters are assholes, Luan included. The fact he uses skating for only his own benefit is really lame. These skaters today will never reach Tony Hawk celebrity because all they care about is themselves.. You wont see Luan starting a foundation for charity or building skateparks for anyone but himself.

Fabrizio and Letiticia are cool as fuck so that's their saving grace.

You're a pussy.

360 frip

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -65504
  • -65 G 4 RYFE
« Reply #729 on: June 07, 2015, 06:43:13 AM »
I imagine when you are playing Luan you feel like redoing the trick to apologise for your pop. Fucking gnarly!
"I DON'T WANT TO BELONG TO ANY CLUB THAT WILL ACCEPT PEOPLE LIKE ME AS A MEMBER." Groucho

"Sorry 360 frip, you are banned from using this forum!" HATE

OldmanEpic

« Reply #730 on: June 07, 2015, 07:01:18 AM »
When luan went to do the switch 360 all I heard in my head was "move bitch, get out the way, get out the way bitch get out the way"

I cant wait for luans next part.

Also morgans 540😂😂😂

sms_b

« Reply #731 on: June 07, 2015, 09:57:06 AM »
Leticia Bufoni is a better skateboarder than sean pablo.

Monkey_Mcpott

« Reply #732 on: June 07, 2015, 10:08:57 AM »
Luan is just.....the best! he is soo exciting to watch skate.

Kolostrum

• Rep: 21
« Reply #733 on: June 07, 2015, 10:09:33 AM »
Morgan seemed to be having an off day. And Luan seemingly never has off days. Can't wait to see him battle Cody Cepeda.

Everyone looks like they're having an off day when their skating is contrasted with Luan's.

Andrefosho

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 148
« Reply #734 on: June 07, 2015, 10:41:18 AM »
Luan just charging for his switch 360 dayuuum

Avicci

• Rep: -71
« Reply #735 on: June 07, 2015, 10:53:08 AM »
watching Morgan attempt the full cab heel more than 2 times, while multiple tricks bounced off the floor was painful to watch compared to Luan.

"chill out on the yo flips theo we only want whats best for you!"

SHARPSHOOTER

« Reply #736 on: June 07, 2015, 10:58:50 AM »
Fuck Morgan Smith is sooo good and casual. I could see a bit of an attitude in Luan's skating, like he thought he was going to blow him away. Morgan's a technician and picked Luan apart, so Luan panicked and had to scramble and pull lame shit out like fakie double flip and switch tre revert. Best game yet.

matter of fact

• Rep: 42
« Reply #737 on: June 07, 2015, 01:57:50 PM »
Fuck Morgan Smith is sooo good and casual. I could see a bit of an attitude in Luan's skating, like he thought he was going to blow him away. Morgan's a technician and picked Luan apart, so Luan panicked and had to scramble and pull lame shit out like fakie double flip and switch tre revert. Best game yet.

he does those in most games. morgan looked a little sloppy but, yeah, everyone will when they're playing luan. morgan's fakie hardlip was real smooth though.

i asked this somewhere else but is there a nike video in the works?

Wizard Fight

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -191
« Reply #738 on: June 07, 2015, 03:52:53 PM »
This posts in this thread are terrible.

SHARPSHOOTER

« Reply #739 on: June 07, 2015, 04:25:24 PM »
I'm blown away by people saying Morgan skated sloppy.

OldmanEpic

« Reply #740 on: June 07, 2015, 04:55:23 PM »
I just think the standards are very very high.

Morgan fuckin rips and hes got so many tricks on lock, its weird seeing him bail any half normal trick.

But anyone next to luan is gonna kinda look like shit except for a rare few.

But yeah, morgan is fuckin rad

oyolar

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 405
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #741 on: June 07, 2015, 04:58:52 PM »

i asked this somewhere else but is there a nike video in the works?

They're filming Chronicles 3 but I doubt Luan will have a part in it seeing as how he had a part in Chronicles 2.

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 183
  • We're just 2 lo(b)s(t)ers sitting behind a screen
« Reply #742 on: June 07, 2015, 05:57:16 PM »

yes, god forbid he try to win by doing tricks that are hard for others (i.e. the whole point of the game) ::) what a fucktard

Impish sausage is definitely gonna blow up as a euphemism this year

OldmanEpic

« Reply #743 on: June 07, 2015, 06:27:44 PM »
Luan also makes fuckin regular tricks look awesome. Just had to say that

Tracer

• Rep: -65309
    Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
« Reply #744 on: June 07, 2015, 08:16:00 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

yes, god forbid he try to win by doing tricks that are hard for others (i.e. the whole point of the game) ::) what a fucktard
Sharpy is Canadian, all 35 million of us think Morgan is the best at flat. Luan forces it too much while he pops high its ugly imo

tobey

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 5
« Reply #745 on: June 07, 2015, 08:55:06 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
I'm blown away by people saying Morgan skated sloppy.

well in their defense anyone who skates against Luan is going to look shitty 

tura

• Rep: 45
« Reply #746 on: June 07, 2015, 11:41:58 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
Sharpy is Canadian, all 35 million of us think Morgan is the best at flat. Luan forces it too much while he pops high its ugly imo

you funny

Pavementi

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -146
  • Fuck it
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #747 on: June 07, 2015, 11:48:23 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

There was nothing ugly aboot Luan's game. Dude is enviable in every way.
Like Daewon said: if skateboarding is a ten story building, Rodney is on eleventh floor.

SHARPSHOOTER

« Reply #748 on: June 08, 2015, 09:19:06 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Yeah but when Cody Cepeda does them it's fucking gay?

posguy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -54
« Reply #749 on: June 08, 2015, 10:51:14 AM »
Luan is the most progessive flatground skater of our time.  

ehh not too sure about that one...

Expand Quote
Switch 540's as standard, fuck yeah Luan.
Very hyped to see Cliff there!!
[close]

That Switch 540 was fucking dope. Super popped, fast and great style!

Fuck that Cody kid. We wanna see Luan play Busenitz!

Old guard vs the new school, it would be cool to see them rattle off tricks crazy fast though follow the leader style

Expand Quote
Morgan seemed to be having an off day.
[close]
What do you mean? That game went back and forth forever, hah. Morgan landed a shit ton of tricks. He simply just lost in what was a pretty evenly matched game.
That was a really good game. Both those dudes are flatground animals. You pretty much knew right off the bat that it was gonna be a good one when you saw that they were playing each other.

It didn't look like he was off, his style has changed pretty drastically in the recent years. I still prefer his old stuff but his consistency is off the charts. That was a great game I thought and I was really hoping for Morgan to pull it out but once the hard flips started and the newer tech tricks I knew it was over. Morgan's a beast but he simply doesn't have those kinds of tricks... I'm excited for a new part from him though