Author Topic: FUCKING AWESOME & BIANCA CHANDON HAVE NO VIDEO CONTENT  (Read 12708 times)

Phil

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -48
Re: FUCKING AWESOME & BIANCA CHANDON HAVE NO VIDEO CONTENT
« Reply #30 on: February 11, 2015, 07:33:27 PM »
There was a minute long BC clip set to The Art of Noise

dude attitude

« Reply #31 on: February 11, 2015, 08:24:00 PM »
plus IC vid/clips and dill and ave will be in the vans vid there's really no need to put out content directly both brands market to an older demographic everyone gets the point who u ride for/is more interested in the lifestyle/image alex is probably better off just being associated with johnny wilson or wtvr instead of doing something that will easily garner a bunch of backlash

SHARPSHOOTER

« Reply #32 on: February 11, 2015, 09:17:25 PM »
Both companies are relatively new and building a roster of riders. Not to mention they're trying to go on the opposite spectrum of how skateboarding is with the overload of web clips you instantly forget about. Bill Strobeck is working on a new project that will definitely feature their riders.

IHOP

« Reply #33 on: February 11, 2015, 10:29:56 PM »
Bianca Chandon isn't a skate company, it caters more to the fashion heads.  Proceeds from Bianca Chandon sales goes to various charities and non profits.  Callme917 is the skateboard brand.

Either way, both companies are doing great sales-wise.

natenola forever

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 121
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #34 on: February 12, 2015, 06:31:05 AM »
I wonder if videos really matter to sales as much as people think they do, In the in 94-96 when Workshop was the biggest company out they hadn't done a video, in reality i think only 2 of the pros were regulary skating, Birdhouse was realy big for a good part of the mid to late 90s and had no video to offer, when the end came out they did seem to get even bigger but they were doing good without a video.

360 frip

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -65504
  • -65 G 4 RYFE
« Reply #35 on: February 12, 2015, 06:51:31 AM »
Didn't you see the Dill and Gind video? 3 parts long.

Chandom just filmed a whole part for Louis Vuitton too.

"I DON'T WANT TO BELONG TO ANY CLUB THAT WILL ACCEPT PEOPLE LIKE ME AS A MEMBER." Groucho

"Sorry 360 frip, you are banned from using this forum!" HATE

robasheep

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 56
« Reply #36 on: February 12, 2015, 07:04:12 AM »
Rob Dyrdek is wrong most of the time, dam you josh Kalis

Nope!  Dyrdek has a time machine, ya know!

Hannity

« Reply #37 on: February 12, 2015, 08:25:22 AM »
plus IC vid/clips and dill and ave will be in the vans vid. there's really no need to put out much content directly. both brands market to an older demographic. everyone gets the point who u ride for/is more interested in the lifestyle/image. alex is probably better off just being associated with johnny wilson or wtvr instead of doing something that will easily garner a bunch of backlash.

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -936
  • I own Malibu? I am going to fuck you.
« Reply #38 on: February 12, 2015, 09:29:17 AM »
I love how you Supreme dorks are doing everything you can to pretend your shitty hipster companies are cool. "Other companies don't put out a ton of coverage!" So what? Other companies don't get talked about as much as if they are some big thing.
"At least they aren't shoving it in your face!" First, they are a skateboard company, promoting their team and brand is what they are supposed to do and why any interest in skateboard companies really exists for the most part. Second, they are shoving their whole thing down people's throats, but interestingly, they haven't been using skateboard coverage to do it. That makes them shitty.

Finally, its not a "supreme hate bandwagon" its a "supreme love bandwagon." What the fuck has Supreme ever done that is worth any sort of accolades? Produced a logo people will buy? Cherry was thrown together, poorly done, and focused too much on the mediocre kids rather than the ripping legends. I get it, Fat Bill is some creepy coke head pedophile, but that doesn't mean we have to share his interests.
Are you a kook? If you would say this, the answer is “YES”
I quit skating for a time due to piling out

Still Tippin

• Rep: -33
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #39 on: February 12, 2015, 10:10:23 AM »
FUCKING BIANCA coming soon
BIANCA FUCKING grabs my attention more

SHARPSHOOTER

« Reply #40 on: February 12, 2015, 10:38:24 AM »
I love how you Supreme dorks are doing everything you can to pretend your shitty hipster companies are cool. "Other companies don't put out a ton of coverage!" So what? Other companies don't get talked about as much as if they are some big thing.
"At least they aren't shoving it in your face!" First, they are a skateboard company, promoting their team and brand is what they are supposed to do and why any interest in skateboard companies really exists for the most part. Second, they are shoving their whole thing down people's throats, but interestingly, they haven't been using skateboard coverage to do it. That makes them shitty.

Finally, its not a "supreme hate bandwagon" its a "supreme love bandwagon." What the fuck has Supreme ever done that is worth any sort of accolades? Produced a logo people will buy? Cherry was thrown together, poorly done, and focused too much on the mediocre kids rather than the ripping legends. I get it, Fat Bill is some creepy coke head pedophile, but that doesn't mean we have to share his interests.
Why are they supposed to promote? Who said they have to? Like I said, maybe they want to do something different instead of a 20 minute instagram part like Chris Joslin. Cherry and Joyride were very enjoyable to watch and included ripping legends. You think old guys maybe just don't have the time, nor the willpower to film for some fuck around video. I'm surprised Koston even had a clip in there considering he had a shared part for Pretty Sweet. Maybe you're just an old fuck that can't appreciate new talent. Sage is an exciting skater to watch.

ViewFinder

• Rep: 23
« Reply #41 on: February 12, 2015, 11:09:53 AM »
What the fuck has Supreme ever done that is worth any sort of accolades?

This is pretty amazing tho

logan chase

« Reply #42 on: February 12, 2015, 11:48:55 AM »
Expand Quote
What the fuck has Supreme ever done that is worth any sort of accolades?
[close]

This is pretty amazing tho

check the t-shirt at 1:14

Koston repped surpeme in early girl videos too.

Apart from that skatepark clip with the awesome tre flip
has Olson got much else footage.

Not trying to come down on him, would just like to
know/watch

Still Tippin

• Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #43 on: February 12, 2015, 11:53:54 AM »
Apart from that skatepark clip with the awesome tre flip
has Olson got much else footage.
watch paych, horny, assorted more recent juicy elbows vids, that weird girl video with the underwater ck1 part, that louis v ad, and some others im missing.

abudabi

« Reply #44 on: February 12, 2015, 12:00:14 PM »
Why are they supposed to promote? Who said they have to?
exactly, they just have to post the occasional photo to instagram and have a cons/adidas ad every now and then, and the hype should sustain itself. high quality skate footage is essential for developing a company, but high quantity isnt. coverage can kill mystique.

2thick

• Rep: -63
  • Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
« Reply #45 on: February 12, 2015, 12:46:41 PM »

You sound both old and salty, neither of which are a good look. Post a fit

somedudefromnj

« Reply #46 on: February 12, 2015, 01:50:43 PM »

probably the only thing i agree with here.

KUberry

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -130
« Reply #47 on: February 12, 2015, 01:58:15 PM »
FA is boring. Dill is a douche. Supreme is for Asian Hypebeasts. Fat Bill is overrated. Sean Pablo and all those kids will never be 'the new generation.'

GoodguyEh

• Rep: 0
« Reply #48 on: February 12, 2015, 02:23:41 PM »
 these supreme kids are so clumsy they're always dropping something on the ground right before their picture.

Leyzee Emcea

• Rep: -8
  • Achilles Tendonion Rings Jr
« Reply #49 on: February 12, 2015, 03:19:08 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Rob Dyrdek is wrong most of the time, dam you josh Kalis
[close]

Rob Dyrdek is a business genius and Miss Universe judge, you fucking take that back.
[close]

IHOP

« Reply #50 on: February 12, 2015, 09:58:02 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

tobey

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 5
« Reply #51 on: February 12, 2015, 10:13:01 PM »
No gipper is right. Supreme has never done anything for the skateboarding community (at least i never read or heard they did) unlike what your local skateshops do. I consider Supreme a mall shop and im pretty sure i read on here people going in to buy shit from their store and the workers acted like they were the fucking coolest. I honestly don't get the hype with the Supreme kids except for a few, i like Sage and Nakel cause they fucking kill it, i probably like one or two more of them but i don't know their names.

dude attitude

« Reply #52 on: February 12, 2015, 10:37:04 PM »

tight argument: they should make more content they are a skateboarding company premoting their team and brand is what they are supposed to do >> cherry focused too much on the mediocre FA KIDS THAT R ON THE FA TEAM AND INTEGRAL TO THE FA BRAND so i dont want to see that i dont share fat bill's interest lol
« Last Edit: February 12, 2015, 10:39:05 PM by dude attitude »

Wauly Palnuts

« Reply #53 on: February 13, 2015, 03:22:37 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

tight argument: they should make more content they are a skateboarding company premoting their team and brand is what they are supposed to do >> cherry focused too much on the mediocre FA KIDS THAT R ON THE FA TEAM AND INTEGRAL TO THE FA BRAND so i dont want to see that i dont share fat bill's interest lol
The FA kids had 13 minutes of footage in Cherry, give or take. How is that "too much", it's not even half of the video's time length. After that Cherry transitioned over to the older guys on the team, as well as friends & family, and stuck with it to the very end.

obZen

• Rep: 7
« Reply #54 on: February 13, 2015, 04:26:42 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Wasn't the direct implication of his post that he doesn't really give a shit about some overblown fashion trend, and just wants to see skating? Asking him to post "a fit" is like the opposite of what he's going to do. c'mon.

2thick

• Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
« Reply #55 on: February 13, 2015, 06:48:31 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
[close]

Wasn't the direct implication of his post that he doesn't really give a shit about some overblown fashion trend, and just wants to see skating? Asking him to post "a fit" is like the opposite of what he's going to do. c'mon.
Welcome to slap, you obviously haven't been here long. Post a fit fuckboy
« Last Edit: February 13, 2015, 08:12:35 AM by 2thick »

SHARPSHOOTER

« Reply #56 on: February 13, 2015, 10:28:38 AM »
No gipper is right. Supreme has never done anything for the skateboarding community (at least i never read or heard they did) unlike what your local skateshops do. I consider Supreme a mall shop and im pretty sure i read on here people going in to buy shit from their store and the workers acted like they were the fucking coolest. I honestly don't get the hype with the Supreme kids except for a few, i like Sage and Nakel cause they fucking kill it, i probably like one or two more of them but i don't know their names.
Haven't done anything for the skate community? Supreme has probably been around longer then your local shop and has helped more peoples careers. I don't even wear Supreme, I just like the people that currently ride for it, but it's annoying when people look at it like it's only been around this year with this current roster of kids.

2thick

« Reply #57 on: February 13, 2015, 10:34:08 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]
Haven't done anything for the skate community? Supreme has probably been around longer then your local shop and has helped more peoples careers. I don't even wear Supreme, I just like the people that currently ride for it, but it's annoying when people look at it like it's only been around this year with this current roster of kids.
Holy shit they Tracer'd you

Still Tippin

2thick

« Reply #59 on: February 13, 2015, 04:39:00 PM »
Expand Quote
Welcome to slap, you obviously haven't been here long. Post a fit fuckboy
[close]

4 months seems long enough to know how it works and what goes on here. He just didn't get my obvious joke