Author Topic: Time4JeditoadmithiswinningbattleagainstPsychDocteamsinceyr2000  (Read 5846 times)

nick jedi sk8boarder

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -191
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
Time4JeditoadmithiswinningbattleagainstPsychDocteamsinceyr2000
« on: February 13, 2015, 04:14:10 PM »
time to admit it CHECH THIS OUT NOWELL / CUNTM8

however - magic is still real

jedi is still on tv for train racing, and can be on tv again for cliffracing and is still sponsored by Trigger Bros and Vans

Jedi still has all the Kelly Slater bells beach torquay girls as fans and stll has all the mornington girls

BUT the PSYCH HOSPITAL DOCTORS are starting to get itchy = so jedi is spilling the beans

by itchy i mean they want to give me clozepine (a zombie psych drug) and put me in secure psych housing and get me out of my mother's house

because Martin Place and Je sui Charlie was partialy because of them aswell = and i told them this = and they got itchy and started flipping - hence the clozepine and secure housing = and remember tony hawk made my mother half crazy = so she is susceptible to the doc's fucked up ideas

here's the fact sheet on jediz winning battle against the psych doctors and psych hospital since year 2000

- i admit alot of the psych hospital cases are illegal drug type cases and i admit they do alot of good work with them

- however the psych doctors will always ask you if you hear voices (WHICH IS BULLSHIT = BECAUSE TELEPATHY IS REAL)

- Jediz mother and father freaked out in december 2000 when jedi gave magic to the world (he gave it to jediz mother and father aswell - which freaked them out) - so they took jedi to psych hospital

- that was jedi first admission - at parkville EPPIC hospital in melbourne near melbourne zoo - my first doctor was an english guy named nick and my first case manager was a scottish guy named craig (craig i know for a fact still works there till this day)
i told them i was good enough at skating to be a proffesional (but i didnt have any photos or videos to back this up) and i told them that magic and telpathy was real (they lied and said it wasnt). i also told them i stole the olympic torch for the first time in history which made them reluctant to treat me as the usual delusional psych case - in other words they backed the hell up and gave me some room to breath

- that was my first admission

- so in 2001/2002 got my self a video camera and filmed me jumping the fence about a year later - and that shut doctor nick and case manager craig the fuck up - for good

- but then i moved from melbourne to mornington peninsula in 2002

- and by then my parents had been brainwashed by the mornington/frankston doctors and even though i had evidence on film that i was a pro skater - tony hawk and the whole skate industry was boycotting my sponsorship, so i was incorporated into the mornington/frankston psych health system - AROUND THIS TIME MY MOTHER WAS ELECTED TO SENATE SO SHE BECAME WEALTHY

- since then i have spent about 20 admissions in psych hospitals (usualy for 3 weeks or a month or 6 weeks , usualy)

- in Frankston hospital the most, and also ringwood hospital, geelong hospital and werribee hospital

- I have been given lots of different psych drugs pills - zyprexa, epilum, respiredal, abilify, lithium

- and since year 2003 i have taken regular injections of pysch medication in my shoulder or buttocks - including flupathinxol and zlupanthixol

- THIS WAS ALL NOT NECESSARY - I HAVE NEVER HAD A MENTAL ILNESS IN MY WHOLE LIFE EVER - EVER

- SO FUCK YOU TONY HAWK - its your fault

- point is - kept filming my skating and parkour exploits and in 2008 and 2009 i upload all of it onto youtube AAAAAANNNNNNND

- became famous in mornington and Bells Beach torquay in 2009

- became sponsored by trigger brothers in 2010

- Became the most famous person in mornington and bell beach torquay in 2011 and became famous on the world surf tour in 2011

- got into PROFFESSIONAL Photo shoots in 2012 and became famous in melbourne in 2012

- GOT ON TV IN 2013 and became the most famous skater and skateracer in Australia in 2013

- Went on Slap in 2013 and became famous in usa and canada

- in 2014 became one of the most famous skaters in usa and canada

- AND NOW THE PSYCH DOCTORS CANT SAY SHIT - SO I TELL THEM NO MORE MEDICATION - NO MORE PSYCH HOSPITAL ADMISSIONS - but they refuse - and this pissed Islam off - and tony hawk making jediz mother crazy do she kicked jedi out of home also pissed Islam off - and it also pissed off jedi famous assocates KOCHI and Samantha Armitage and the channel 7 sunrise breakfast team and it also pissed off other Famous people who back the jedi

that is y THE DOCTORS ARE FLIPPING and geting itchy and suggesting zombie drugs and secure psych housing

but jedi has a couple of grand - he can just relocate down the coast to a friends house and chill away from the dramas for like 6 to 9 months - let the situation diffuse

BUT REMEMBER - WHEN PSYCH DOCTORS ASK YOU IF YOU HEAR VOICES - they are full of shit - telepathy is real

that is all

peace - be cool
« Last Edit: February 13, 2015, 04:22:05 PM by nick jedi sk8boarder »

Facehead

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -95
Re: Time4JeditoadmithiswinningbattleagainstPsychDocteamsinceyr2000
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2015, 04:26:51 PM »
Can someone give me a quick rundown on wtf jedi is all about? (Someone besides jedi)

nick jedi sk8boarder

• SLAP Pal
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2015, 05:08:19 PM »
Facehead im not giving you a rundown, because you didnt ask for one

but what i am doing is naming the doctors that i have been involved with since year 2000

- 2000 eppic parkville - dr nick (english doctor)

- 2005 Frankston - dr slobadan (serbian doctor) and this other polish doctor

- 2008 Frankston - Dr Micheal Owen (over 60yrs old since retired - total fuckwit)

- 2009 Frankston - Dr Owen (female doctor - from usa? or canada? smartarse bitch - tested me to see if i could escape otherwise she was going to stickme in a longterm psych ward for a year)

- 2012 Werribee until current - Dr Banarjee (Indian doctor - because i neutralized him with Vans sponsor and Tv appearance - was not too much of a problem until the whole current clozepine and secure psych housing and martin place shootings and je sui charlie shootings - now he has flipped and is getting itchy - for no justifiable reason
« Last Edit: February 13, 2015, 06:10:31 PM by nick jedi sk8boarder »

nick jedi sk8boarder

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2015, 06:05:54 PM »
CUNTM8 NOWELL = TONY HAWK and the Psych Doctors are doing it to my mother again

Martin place was last time man ? but what the fuck is next man ? Sydney opera House ? ? Gold coast ? Melbourne Museum ?

think the skate spots man ? think the skate spots ? maybe ?

man ? what the fuck ?

Please Cuntm8 Nowell = copy and paste this on skateboard.com.au so all the aussie crew know man

so the martin place shit doesnt happen again man

please man

shit_for_brains

« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2015, 06:38:15 PM »
Can someone give me a quick rundown on wtf jedi is all about? (Someone besides jedi)

He's totally looney tunes

nick jedi sk8boarder

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2015, 07:31:34 PM »
no shit for brains

im totaly on tv and i can get on tv again

and im totaly sponsored by vans and trigger brothers on exclusive chapel st in Melbourne

and i totaly have all kelly slaters surfer girl fans from bells beach torquay

loony = no

psycho at skating = yes

nick jedi sk8boarder

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #6 on: February 13, 2015, 07:33:44 PM »
and Crew and Cuntm8/Nowell more famous people backing me besides Kochi and Samantha Armitage and the channel 7 sunrise team are the Melbourne channel ten news crew like anchor Stephen Quatermaine and weather man Mike

Go down Tony Hawk

Go down you rat

nick jedi sk8boarder

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #7 on: February 13, 2015, 08:06:06 PM »
positive side = at least jediz mother is lucid enough so that she will let him come back home 2 or 3 times a month and stay on the couch in the living room. this gives jedi some cred as he at least is not estranged from his mother :)

i just want my mom back from loony land Tony you fucking rat

and my family back aswell

you fucking rat

360 frip

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -65504
  • -65 G 4 RYFE
« Reply #8 on: February 13, 2015, 08:11:24 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

He's totally looney tunes

Dr Banarjee, I presume?
"I DON'T WANT TO BELONG TO ANY CLUB THAT WILL ACCEPT PEOPLE LIKE ME AS A MEMBER." Groucho

"Sorry 360 frip, you are banned from using this forum!" HATE

nick jedi sk8boarder

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #9 on: February 13, 2015, 09:26:31 PM »
No 360 frip, Dr Banarjee will tell you that im on tv and i can get on tv again

and that im sponsored by vans and trigger bros on exclusive chapel st melbourne store

and he will tell you that i am australias most famous skater and skate racer

and that ive told him that he and tony hawk are responsible for islam attack on martin place and je sui charlie (which he of course disagrees - hes not responsible. and on tony hawks particapation on islam attacks he has no comment = like the fuckwit twit that he is)

so jokes aside 360 frip - please understand that i am telling the truth. bitches

nick jedi sk8boarder

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #10 on: February 13, 2015, 09:28:37 PM »
and on the NEGATIVE SIDE = all this time australian prime minister TONY ABBOT and newly elected labor party VICTORIAN MELBOURNE PREMIER DANEL ANDREWS and USA PRESIDENT OBAMA

are all fully aware of all this

yet they stand by the side and do nothing to stop it

like FUCKWITS

Facehead

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -95
« Reply #11 on: February 13, 2015, 10:06:21 PM »

nick jedi sk8boarder

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #12 on: February 13, 2015, 11:45:13 PM »
well facehead if you think i'm square = then maybe you should ask kelly slater if jedi is square?

since jedi took all of kelly slater's girl fans in bells beach torquay

i dont think thats square

far fucking from it

Paco Supreme

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 546
  • One Trick Pony
« Reply #13 on: February 13, 2015, 11:59:05 PM »
im sponsored by vans
I hate to bring this up again but....

poopnutsupreme

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 494
« Reply #14 on: February 14, 2015, 12:38:28 AM »
These posts just get more and more delusional every time.
Any dude that hates on roller hockey hasn't played, and likely haven't played a sport in their entire life.

nick jedi sk8boarder

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #15 on: February 14, 2015, 12:55:12 AM »
nice try paco supreme, but I am with the Vans team, so try again

downsyder

• Rep: -5
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #16 on: February 14, 2015, 02:09:08 AM »

poopnutsupreme

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #17 on: February 14, 2015, 11:27:51 AM »

The best/worst part about creating this photo is now he's probably going to show it to people as proof.
Any dude that hates on roller hockey hasn't played, and likely haven't played a sport in their entire life.

nick jedi sk8boarder

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #18 on: February 14, 2015, 12:55:45 PM »
I AM SPONSORED BY VANS

sory slap. time to bite back

I KNOW U ALL HATERS ARE JEALOUS OF ALL MY BELLS BEACH TORQUAY girls and MY MORNINGTON RICH MILLIONARE GIRL girls

I KNOW U ALL HAVE ABOUT 20 girls

MEANWHILE

JEDI HAS ABOUT 20,000 girls

most of them rich and millionare daughters and in bells beach case = kelly slater rich surfer girls

and i know you all want to fuck my sister

here's a taste of millionare girls

perverted super otaku!

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -217
  • "Needless to say, I had the last laugh."
  • Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #19 on: February 14, 2015, 01:05:10 PM »
Damn playa, 20,000 girls and your spending valentines day on slap?

nick jedi sk8boarder

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #20 on: February 14, 2015, 01:09:22 PM »
ive only eva had 1 valentines day date once in my life. with stacey in year 2000

and yo haters = makes u paranoid doesnt it? thinking about your 20 or 30 girls compared to my 20,000 :)

poopnutsupreme

• SLAP Pal

tobey

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 5
« Reply #22 on: February 15, 2015, 12:03:24 AM »
ive only eva had 1 valentines day date once in my life. with stacey in year 2000

and yo haters = makes u paranoid doesnt it? thinking about your 20 or 30 girls compared to my 20,000 :)

high school girls are easily impressed

now this shit is sad

nick jedi sk8boarder

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #23 on: February 15, 2015, 12:54:40 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

high school girls are easily impressed

now this shit is sad

tobey , 4 ur information = alot of their moms like me aswell, man

360 frip

• SLAP Pal
  • -65 G 4 RYFE
« Reply #24 on: February 15, 2015, 05:07:43 AM »
Jedi, if you lived to 100 and had been slamming these bitches since the age of 0, you would still have to be doing 200 a day to reach 20,000...

Even Potter's wand wasn't that magical.
"I DON'T WANT TO BELONG TO ANY CLUB THAT WILL ACCEPT PEOPLE LIKE ME AS A MEMBER." Groucho

nick jedi sk8boarder

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #25 on: February 15, 2015, 12:56:11 PM »
no 360 frip - even potters wand isnt

nick jedi sk8boarder

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #26 on: February 15, 2015, 01:28:25 PM »
i just went through my stuff and found a card with the indian doctor's correct name spelling on it

its

Dr Anindya Banerjee

busey

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1286
  • i can't it's a geo!
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #27 on: February 15, 2015, 01:47:48 PM »
jedi is on vans. confirmed. maybe you haters missed the video of him going kind of fast in a train for some reason.
I rolled my ankle jacking off on a ladder.

360 frip

• SLAP Pal
  • -65 G 4 RYFE
« Reply #28 on: February 15, 2015, 10:26:12 PM »
i just went through my stuff and found a card with the indian doctor's correct name spelling on it

its

Dr Anindya Banerjee

Thanks for clearing that up.

Would you recommend?

OldmanEpic

« Reply #29 on: February 15, 2015, 11:04:33 PM »
Jedi, serious question....

Homemade philly cheese steaks or grilled cheese?