Author Topic: Forgotten skateboarders  (Read 80439 times)

lamethomas

Re: Forgotten skateboarders
« Reply #90 on: February 23, 2015, 03:10:12 PM »
rammy issa

GAY

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 3385
  • Those that SLAP, can't.
« Reply #91 on: February 23, 2015, 03:31:15 PM »
in regards to pat corcoran (i forget who, but someone posted this the other day)

http://chromeballincident.blogspot.com/2011/12/chrome-ball-incident-728-swiss-grid.html

hello gossip girls a friend showed me this blog my name is pat corcoran.
to keith i was 14 to 16 in those's photos so short guy style lol how tall is a 14yr old kid suppose to b, yeah i was pissed bout not having a flip trick, a set stairs, a gap, a line etc i had plenty of footage of all the above but it wasnt up to me that show biz if the industry want a certain image for u then thats image u have exspecially when ur 16yrs old ands want u say dont mean shit i didnt like my song either if it was up to i would have had biggie or beanie sigel for my music so i hope that helps u understand
to tom berry truthfully i wish i had never got hooked up i would probably still love and be sk8ing so being stoked to b in that video is a negative when u film a year of footage and they only use ur handrails and hubby ledges cause they want u to b known as the handrail kid team member is kinda nuddy buddy but thats show biz
and to anonymous saying cocaine made my career vanish u must b on my dick very very hard and wish u knew me and probably cant sk8 4 shit so here r somne reasons of my dissappearence from the sk8 seen ok lets c 1) i didnt come from money unlike the majority of my team and they werent tryin to pay me so as a 16yr old i had responsibilities so i did what i had to do to get money 2) my grandma house got broken into so i moved in with her so she would feel safe so there goes traveling w alien 3) my grandma had a heart attack so i had to take care of her so sk8ing wasnt a priority 4) i was making real good money doing what i was doing but started to c a lot of my friends going to jail, getting shot, and dying so seeing this i knew i had to get into something else so thats when i got interested in real estate, so i knew i had to start from the bottom to get into real estate the right way in my situation but i didnt know anything but sk8ing and fast money so i started to go to college at 17 taking real estate classes so i could understand the real estate game, but i still didnt know how to fix up houses to flip them or rent them out so by the luck of god my boy and his day were in the carpenters union and said they could get me into the carpenters apprenticeship so i jumped on that knowing that i would learn how to fix up houses and get paid at the same time and the money was real good but i still was taking care of grandma still going to college and still getting fast money here and there so there was no time 4 sk8ing with a bunch of fake ass niggas 5)so now i quit the fast cash game cause im making good money w the union and i buy my first property which was a 3 story shell which i redid a turned it into a duplex so i rented out and took the equity out of it and bout another then did the same and another then another then another and then another so at 27yrs old i got 5 properties and did it all on my own not with the help from mommy and daddy like the majority of u nut ass gossip anonymous faggits so to all u hating ass mother fuckers who dnt know me get off my dick i havent sk8d for 10yrs just forget bout me i know its hard when i got such a pretty face, crazy talent, and just left yall wanting more 6) using drugs if u knew me u would know i dont even drink so putting some nut ass drug in my nose would never happen i go to bed b4 10 and wake up around 7ish and now since i got enough properties i dnt have to work anymore for anybody but myself and im still collecting properties hopefully by 33 i will have at least 15 bringing in at least 21gs a month and be living in costa rica 7) so commenting on the crack and section 8 properties not my cup a tea crack heads always stealing metal from vacant houses which would fuck up my money and section properties would bring the value of my house down so i dont fuck w either or those r probably the 2 worst things to have around when ur selling real estate i think thats it i hope i answered all ur questions and some
god damn i wrote a lot its been building up and u anonymous shit talker ur a coward let me know who u r or r u scared
December 7, 2011 at 9:27 PM

Jedi is pat corcoran, confirmed.

Aatila

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -305
« Reply #92 on: February 23, 2015, 03:43:33 PM »
Steffan Attardo

He's doing design and art for a lot of brands tho.  I love the Acid Drop stuff he's been doing.
http://www.monsterchildren.com/14178/

straight

« Reply #93 on: February 23, 2015, 03:45:31 PM »
Kelly hart

Soggy

• Rep: -29
« Reply #94 on: February 23, 2015, 08:13:45 PM »
the things i would do to see more recent mark gutterman footage

Sidewalk Funk.

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 371
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #95 on: February 23, 2015, 08:36:11 PM »

He recently got on the Killing Floor I believe.

4wheels

« Reply #96 on: February 23, 2015, 08:44:38 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

yup, he has a board out now too

spool of cord

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 47
  • Welcome to another chapter of audio sodemy
« Reply #97 on: February 23, 2015, 08:47:08 PM »
I like smokecrack's list, some of my favorite skaters on that list. Karma T. criminally underrated and I had forgotten about him...sad

Eduardo Craig & Tony Montgomery were great. What about Jeremy Reeves? T-Mont skating to Devin the Dude was awesome

Matt Pailes is probably still really well-known in Sacramento

I'd like to add Josh Dowd and Bryon London to this list ...Dowd especially cause he was killing it in Joe Perin's recent videos
sanch dont be mad because your wife used to clean my mansion

and................... your still a mark!!!!!

360 frip

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -65504
  • -65 G 4 RYFE
« Reply #98 on: February 24, 2015, 06:20:21 AM »
Expand Quote
in regards to pat corcoran (i forget who, but someone posted this the other day)

http://chromeballincident.blogspot.com/2011/12/chrome-ball-incident-728-swiss-grid.html

to keith i was 14 to 16 in those's photos so short guy style lol how tall is a 14yr old kid suppose to b, yeah i was pissed bout not having a flip trick, a set stairs, a gap, a line etc i had plenty of footage of all the above but it wasnt up to me that show biz if the industry want a certain image for u then thats image u have exspecially when ur 16yrs old ands want u say dont mean shit i didnt like my song either if it was up to i would have had biggie or beanie sigel for my music so i hope that helps u understand
to tom berry truthfully i wish i had never got hooked up i would probably still love and be sk8ing so being stoked to b in that video is a negative when u film a year of footage and they only use ur handrails and hubby ledges cause they want u to b known as the handrail kid team member is kinda nuddy buddy but thats show biz
and to anonymous saying cocaine made my career vanish u must b on my dick very very hard and wish u knew me and probably cant sk8 4 shit so here r somne reasons of my dissappearence from the sk8 seen ok lets c 1) i didnt come from money unlike the majority of my team and they werent tryin to pay me so as a 16yr old i had responsibilities so i did what i had to do to get money 2) my grandma house got broken into so i moved in with her so she would feel safe so there goes traveling w alien 3) my grandma had a heart attack so i had to take care of her so sk8ing wasnt a priority 4) i was making real good money doing what i was doing but started to c a lot of my friends going to jail, getting shot, and dying so seeing this i knew i had to get into something else so thats when i got interested in real estate, so i knew i had to start from the bottom to get into real estate the right way in my situation but i didnt know anything but sk8ing and fast money so i started to go to college at 17 taking real estate classes so i could understand the real estate game, but i still didnt know how to fix up houses to flip them or rent them out so by the luck of god my boy and his day were in the carpenters union and said they could get me into the carpenters apprenticeship so i jumped on that knowing that i would learn how to fix up houses and get paid at the same time and the money was real good but i still was taking care of grandma still going to college and still getting fast money here and there so there was no time 4 sk8ing with a bunch of fake ass niggas 5)so now i quit the fast cash game cause im making good money w the union and i buy my first property which was a 3 story shell which i redid a turned it into a duplex so i rented out and took the equity out of it and bout another then did the same and another then another then another and then another so at 27yrs old i got 5 properties and did it all on my own not with the help from mommy and daddy like the majority of u nut ass gossip anonymous faggits so to all u hating ass mother fuckers who dnt know me get off my dick i havent sk8d for 10yrs just forget bout me i know its hard when i got such a pretty face, crazy talent, and just left yall wanting more 6) using drugs if u knew me u would know i dont even drink so putting some nut ass drug in my nose would never happen i go to bed b4 10 and wake up around 7ish and now since i got enough properties i dnt have to work anymore for anybody but myself and im still collecting properties hopefully by 33 i will have at least 15 bringing in at least 21gs a month and be living in costa rica 7) so commenting on the crack and section 8 properties not my cup a tea crack heads always stealing metal from vacant houses which would fuck up my money and section properties would bring the value of my house down so i dont fuck w either or those r probably the 2 worst things to have around when ur selling real estate i think thats it i hope i answered all ur questions and some
god damn i wrote a lot its been building up and u anonymous shit talker ur a coward let me know who u r or r u scared
[close]

I hope he doesn't write the leases. Holy fuck.

I suppose I should comment 'Git dat money nigga' or some other cliched shallow bullshit.

At least he didn't turn out to be a model though...

Do all Americans aspire to be Donald Trump?
"I DON'T WANT TO BELONG TO ANY CLUB THAT WILL ACCEPT PEOPLE LIKE ME AS A MEMBER." Groucho

"Sorry 360 frip, you are banned from using this forum!" HATE

Iceman

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 433
« Reply #99 on: February 24, 2015, 06:36:14 AM »
as a segment from the disputed quote goes "...the poor see themselves not as an exploited proletariat, but as temporarily embarrassed millionaires."

so, yeah. and the effects of such thinking can be quite disastrous. it is quite common for americans to live far outside their means thereby driving themselves into debt. it's really a rather toxic mindset that i am glad i am not stuck on.

PatrickSkateman

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -225
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #100 on: February 24, 2015, 06:37:40 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

I suppose I should comment 'Git dat money nigga' or some other cliched shallow bullshit.

Pat is just living life and raising a family. One of the old homies. All around good dude. He was over it around the time New Deal started flowing him boards, last time he came out skating was 2008.

I've bumped into Sergei once or twice, he still lives around here and fixes large coffee-making machinery.

As far as forgotten skaters:

Jimmy Chung

Jesse McMillin

Brian Brown (not forgotten by any means, but man do I miss seeing his footage)

The Blessian

Rick Jaramillo

Brian Chung

June Cate

Oscar Jordan

Ozzy Alvarez

Lamont McIntosh

Jaya Bonderov

Jordan Richter

Fred Olande

Danny Sargent

Rene Mathyssen

Mike Cao

Alex Carolino

Shin Okada

Pigpen...psyche.

2022 Slap Fantasy Football Champion

360 frip

• SLAP Pal
  • -65 G 4 RYFE
« Reply #101 on: February 24, 2015, 07:06:51 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

Pat is just living life and raising a family. One of the old homies. All around good dude. He was over it around the time New Deal started flowing him boards, last time he came out skating was 2008.

I've bumped into Sergei once or twice, he still lives around here and fixes large coffee-making machinery.

As far as forgotten skaters:

Jimmy Chung

Jesse McMillin

Brian Brown (not forgotten by any means, but man do I miss seeing his footage)

The Blessian

Rick Jaramillo

Brian Chung

June Cate

Oscar Jordan

Ozzy Alvarez

Lamont McIntosh

Jaya Bonderov

Jordan Richter

Fred Olande

Danny Sargent

Rene Mathyssen

Mike Cao

Alex Carolino

Shin Okada

Pigpen...psyche.

Jaya died I think.

Shin runs Uniful in Japan and still skates.

Jun was the greater talent though (IMHO).
"I DON'T WANT TO BELONG TO ANY CLUB THAT WILL ACCEPT PEOPLE LIKE ME AS A MEMBER." Groucho

fang

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 195
« Reply #102 on: February 24, 2015, 07:35:42 AM »
dunno if anyone mentioned him but Sean Young was the shit

kingpinuser

• Rep: 54
« Reply #103 on: February 24, 2015, 08:01:02 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
yup, he has a board out now too

Some footage here, and he had a part in the "Fun While It Lasted" vid that came out recently.

Remember the first American to ever ride for Flip?...Eric Brockman

Wall of Nausea

• Rep: -60
« Reply #104 on: February 24, 2015, 08:02:03 AM »
Panama Dan and Andy Stone?

Sanka Coffie

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 258
  • The best push-cart driver in all of Jamaica
« Reply #105 on: February 24, 2015, 08:43:32 AM »
Ryan Nix was my neighbor when I was in high school. This was after Bootleg when he was riding for Yellow Brand if anyone from FL remembers that. Dude was super nice but last I heard he piled out and stole like $10k from his dad or something and is now in prison

Salty Lame Ass Poosey

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -265
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #106 on: February 24, 2015, 08:45:49 AM »
jerry fowler
jayme fortune
chris dobstaff
shorty gonzalez
forrest kirby
joey pulsifer
matt allen
cane gayle
Skateboarding don't owe you shit but wheel bite in the rain -Jake Pheps

kools

• Rep: -45
« Reply #107 on: February 24, 2015, 10:33:47 AM »
Joey Bast

GAY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 3385
  • Those that SLAP, can't.
« Reply #108 on: February 24, 2015, 02:01:51 PM »
Ryan Nix was my neighbor when I was in high school. This was after Bootleg when he was riding for Yellow Brand if anyone from FL remembers that. Dude was super nice but last I heard he piled out and stole like $10k from his dad or something and is now in prison

Ixnay on the ixNay!

fulltechnicalskizzy

« Reply #109 on: February 24, 2015, 03:11:54 PM »
Who was that one guy?

Piri-piri

• Rep: 5
« Reply #110 on: February 24, 2015, 04:11:11 PM »
Who was that one guy?

Daxter Lussier I think.

CatchMyFADE

• Rep: 17
« Reply #111 on: February 25, 2015, 10:05:20 AM »
kenny hughes
nanda zipp
paul sharpe

givecigstosurfgroms

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -958
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #112 on: February 25, 2015, 01:59:20 PM »
jimi scott  used to be a legitamit skateboard pro (contest photos in thrasher/transworld) profesional snowboard pro and also a roller skate pro .   Rodney cassel had crazy hair and would do rock n roll sliders on top of his van with jump ramps.  Phil E was pro and he skated for a small co. and would get small photos in mags skating small transitioned thingys.  For how fucking good he was you hardly hear about gino perez  ( i think thats his name) wow that dude was good.
"I just care about the river, I dont care about your back"

Slappydarkslide

« Reply #113 on: February 25, 2015, 04:20:57 PM »
The hell happened to Darrell Stanton?? Dude was so popular and was a bigger name on Element after Real. Saw his instagram the other day and he seems like a straight up kook. It's sad seeing skaters struggle with reality when the lime light dims.

360 frip

• SLAP Pal
  • -65 G 4 RYFE
« Reply #114 on: February 25, 2015, 05:22:02 PM »
Animal Chin,  haven't seen him in ages.

Aatila

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -305
« Reply #115 on: February 25, 2015, 05:24:58 PM »
The hell happened to Darrell Stanton?? Dude was so popular and was a bigger name on Element after Real. Saw his instagram the other day and he seems like a straight up kook. It's sad seeing skaters struggle with reality when the lime light dims.
four tricks in the gold video

wildbillhiccup

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -78
  • JACKASS
« Reply #116 on: February 25, 2015, 05:51:49 PM »
nick mccloth, josiah gatlin, ray moldonado, any skater the berrics tried to push in the 2008-2010ish era

daditude adjustment

• Rep: 22
« Reply #117 on: February 25, 2015, 06:01:55 PM »
Tom Boyle

His Vans shoe is best to be forgotten but he was a vert ripper.

Tom Boyle rides for shipyard skateboards now. I recently skated this board, skated very well.

tranny curb

• Rep: -52
« Reply #118 on: February 25, 2015, 06:54:28 PM »
95% of 411 chaos montage guys...
Scott Bourne is the poor man's Maya Angelou.

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 186
  • We're just 2 lo(b)s(t)ers sitting behind a screen
« Reply #119 on: February 25, 2015, 07:18:57 PM »
so this is the new where are they now thread yeah?

Impish sausage is definitely gonna blow up as a euphemism this year