Author Topic: LE Chino 4 Block Best Trick + Ed Duff on Life Extention  (Read 2849 times)

smokecrack

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -159
LE Chino 4 Block Best Trick + Ed Duff on Life Extention
« on: April 22, 2015, 08:10:07 PM »
some funny shit in here and that last trick is awesome

Big tings coming soon from @edduff, B!!📷: @burnout #EDDUFF #LIFEEXTENTION #EXTENDIT

poopnutsupreme

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 494
Re: LE Chino 4 Block Best Trick + Ed Duff on Life Extention
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2015, 08:22:15 PM »
God damn Tony Tave could still be so popular if he came out with more footage. Everyone was making that gap look so huge and then he nollie inward heels it like a curb.

Also, it's still always shocking to see how Pine has those double/triple flip tricks consistent enough to do in a contest.
Any dude that hates on roller hockey hasn't played, and likely haven't played a sport in their entire life.

Harem

« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2015, 08:30:16 PM »
How big is that 4? Back in the day I always thought it was quite big, but watching it there, it looks pretty tiny.

Aatila

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -305
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2015, 09:38:44 PM »
How big is that 4? Back in the day I always thought it was quite big, but watching it there, it looks pretty tiny.
Shit is little now

Side note. This contest was not that serious to be trying a trick at the same time as someone else

Pine

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 179
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2015, 11:20:55 PM »
God damn Tony Tave could still be so popular if he came out with more footage. Everyone was making that gap look so huge and then he nollie inward heels it like a curb.

Also, it's still always shocking to see how Pine has those double/triple flip tricks consistent enough to do in a contest.

thanks! I try

iwishilivedinfinla

« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2015, 11:24:14 PM »
amazing, more people should see this

poopnutsupreme

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #6 on: April 22, 2015, 11:27:25 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

thanks! I try

Do you still have kickflips and 360 flips down stuff just as consistent? Or is it more difficult now with doing all the extra flips? Cause I imagine it like doing 360 flips to varial flips, once you get the extra rotation in, it's hard to go back.
Any dude that hates on roller hockey hasn't played, and likely haven't played a sport in their entire life.

Pine

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 179
« Reply #7 on: April 22, 2015, 11:49:24 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

thanks! I try
[close]

Do you still have kickflips and 360 flips down stuff just as consistent? Or is it more difficult now with doing all the extra flips? Cause I imagine it like doing 360 flips to varial flips, once you get the extra rotation in, it's hard to go back.

funny you ask. I can still do basic tricks like that but I can do the double versions of kickflips and tre flips down stairs way more consistently, just because I practice those more. its not like I lost the other tricks, I just don't do them as much.

darkslideoftheforce

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -24
« Reply #8 on: April 23, 2015, 01:45:00 AM »

poopnutsupreme

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #9 on: April 23, 2015, 02:26:27 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]
Shit is little now

Side note. This contest was not that serious to be trying a trick at the same time as someone else

Yeah I didn't get that, I'm guessing some of these kids probably thought it was a way for them to get noticed. Also Trapasso whispering "Praise Jah" is hilarious especially because I don't think he was trying to be funny.

RCB3

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 429
« Reply #10 on: April 23, 2015, 09:24:19 AM »
When that one dude was trying nollie tre off the top and kept almost colliding with people skating the 4, I was getting stressed. Too hectic. Tave's nollie inward heel was worth the watch though.

Irvine-Sucks.com

Durndle

• Rep: 7
  • Denton. Gateway to Durndle
« Reply #11 on: April 23, 2015, 12:05:35 PM »
does the noise of machines malfunctioning really make these people happy?

Kermitthefrog

• Rep: 4
« Reply #12 on: April 23, 2015, 01:08:14 PM »
Edward Duff <3

Binomial Nomenclature

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 107
« Reply #13 on: April 23, 2015, 06:55:10 PM »
this clip made the roll away area look way smaller than i remembered.  doesnt look fun

UL8

• Rep: 29
« Reply #14 on: April 24, 2015, 12:59:35 AM »
When that one dude was trying nollie tre off the top and kept almost colliding with people skating the 4, I was getting stressed. Too hectic.
Me too. It seemed like he was almost timing it so he would land at the same time as the dude skating the other set. Why would you not just wait for a chance to have a clear landing?

G raham

• Rep: -48
« Reply #15 on: April 24, 2015, 06:18:25 AM »
Hahaha that cunt shaking/slapping sinner's hand at the start
Well guys, there's nothing better than getting out there and skateboarding. - Shane O'Neill.

Dark Knight

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 365
« Reply #16 on: April 24, 2015, 06:57:55 AM »
Expand Quote
When that one dude was trying nollie tre off the top and kept almost colliding with people skating the 4, I was getting stressed. Too hectic.
[close]
Me too. It seemed like he was almost timing it so he would land at the same time as the dude skating the other set. Why would you not just wait for a chance to have a clear landing?

I don't understand that shit one bit. 

UL8

• Rep: 29
« Reply #17 on: April 24, 2015, 05:44:19 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

I don't understand that shit one bit. 
Yeah the only thing I can think of was that he was trying to make some kind of nihlistic statement. 

DaneBurman

• Rep: -3
« Reply #18 on: April 25, 2015, 08:50:37 PM »
Eddie bearrr🐻 most people including his mother call him shilohhhhh
Insta @daneburman