Author Topic: Pedro Barros containment thread  (Read 5015 times)

Tracer

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -65309
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
Pedro Barros containment thread
« on: May 12, 2015, 04:45:09 PM »
Just saw Propeller the Vans video, homboy WENT IN!

It's criminal that people like Jaws get paid more than him, and have more legit sponsors. How many padless 540s does a guy gotta do for some recognition around here?

360 frip

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -65504
  • -65 G 4 RYFE
Re: Pedro Barros containment thread
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2015, 06:07:13 PM »
Pretty sure I saw some little kid spin a 900 in a line in some huge pool in some Facebook link the other morning.

That line he does at the park is fucked up though.
"I DON'T WANT TO BELONG TO ANY CLUB THAT WILL ACCEPT PEOPLE LIKE ME AS A MEMBER." Groucho

"Sorry 360 frip, you are banned from using this forum!" HATE

Tracer

• Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2015, 07:22:37 PM »
Pedro has his own bowl in fioronopolis Brazil. I can't find a pic but at the start of his vans part he f/s airs the skinny

Lock to win x games park

botefdunn

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 747
« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2015, 09:58:36 PM »
Barros part was sick

How many padless 540s does a guy gotta do for some recognition around here?

TehPwnzorer

• Rep: -17
« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2015, 01:58:47 AM »
Jaws is the boss. Padless 540 on vert under Tony Hawk while Hawk does a 540 over him at the same time. Biggest drops skateboarding have ever seen. A true all around skateboarder with knees of steel.

commander jameson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 78
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #5 on: May 13, 2015, 05:04:11 AM »
Quote from: TehPwnzorer  link=topic=85555.msg2327636#msg2327636 date=1431507527
Jaws is the boss. Padless 540 on vert under Tony Hawk while Hawk does a 540 over him at the same time. Biggest drops skateboarding have ever seen. A true all around skateboarder with knees of rubber.

360 frip

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -65504
  • -65 G 4 RYFE
« Reply #6 on: May 13, 2015, 05:22:20 AM »
How tall is Barros? I have a feeling he is 5 Ft 2 or something.
"I DON'T WANT TO BELONG TO ANY CLUB THAT WILL ACCEPT PEOPLE LIKE ME AS A MEMBER." Groucho

"Sorry 360 frip, you are banned from using this forum!" HATE

snaked plissken

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 30
  • FxOxAxD
« Reply #7 on: May 13, 2015, 06:47:32 AM »
It's criminal that people like Jaws get paid more than him
Pedro has his own bowl in fioronopolis Brazil.

pretty sure jaws doesn't own his own bowl, i know he has that mini ramp at this parent's house...but yeah, Pedro is amazing, that part blew me away, he crushes parks like it's nobody's business. would love to watch him and GT shred a park all day.

ratherwatch

« Reply #8 on: May 13, 2015, 07:27:14 AM »
Fear of a Brazilian planet. Latin skaters all have to be randoms, comp robots, stinking or some other kind of unquantifiable metric accredited to taste in order to disguise the fact that man for man they are better than the winners of the Cali popularity pageant. See also: Barcelona thread.

oldgoodburger

« Reply #9 on: May 13, 2015, 08:19:12 AM »
barros is on vans, jaws is on dekline. i'm inclined to believe vans is a better sponsor.

j....soy.....

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1594
« Reply #10 on: May 13, 2015, 09:07:45 AM »
Jaws jumps off buildings and can also do Payless 540's.....Pedro sometimes wears helmets.....

Of course I'd rather watch Pedro's part but I'm not a 15 year old boy.....

ogcoors

• Rep: -69
« Reply #11 on: May 13, 2015, 09:26:47 AM »
Jaws jumps off buildings and can also do Payless 540's.....Pedro sometimes wears helmets.....

Of course I'd rather watch Pedro's part but I'm not a 15 year old boy.....

Good point. Tracer another pointless thread that proves how lame you are. Did you see his stats on the back of your x-game cards? His air is twice of tony scharr!?

nigga_please

• Rep: -31
« Reply #12 on: May 13, 2015, 11:29:28 AM »
Just saw Propeller the Vans video, homboy WENT IN!

It's criminal that people like Jaws get paid more than him, and have more legit sponsors. How many padless 540s does a guy gotta do for some recognition around here?

I'm pretty much sure that between Red Bull, Vans and Volcom homeboy makes way more money than Jaws with AYC/Dekline/Birdhouse deal... But yeah somebody put the dude on a decent board company...

MYXGAMES2015

« Reply #13 on: May 13, 2015, 12:55:29 PM »
He's obviously pretty well paid with the huge private bowl and the Vans, Volcom, Red Bull sponsors. He doesn't get recognized because he has no image. He's just an insane tranny skater. No relevant crew association, no relevant board sponsor, hardly any footage or interviews. You have to have all of that too to really be recognized or relevant

Tracer

« Reply #14 on: May 13, 2015, 01:28:42 PM »
Pedro is in a weird spot, dominating the small tranny but hasn't stepped to the Mega Ramp yet. I feel he gets no respect because he's from Brazil and only skates ramps, not really appealing to the American audience.. I'll cheer when he blasts a 540 over my head, but aside from that I don't give a shit really

m477

• Rep: 8
« Reply #15 on: May 13, 2015, 01:43:57 PM »
Can't say he's just a ramp skater, he gapped out to bs 50 on a rail down a gnarly stair set!

GeorgeHanson

« Reply #16 on: May 13, 2015, 02:04:36 PM »
Its because he isn't a septic tank (septic tank = yank = full of shit). Skateboarding is the most international of all the "sports" that seppos came up with and they just can't bear that they are not the best at it anymore, so they gotta get all new york and no-comply-y when a brazilian is the best bowl skater in the world, a colombian grinds the biggest rails, an australian can do the most tech shit and a frenchman has the best style.

sfa

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 180
« Reply #17 on: May 13, 2015, 02:18:07 PM »
Pedro is in a weird spot, dominating the small tranny but hasn't stepped to the Mega Ramp yet. I feel he gets no respect because he's from Brazil and only skates ramps, not really appealing to the American audience.. I'll cheer when he blasts a 540 over my head, but aside from that I don't give a shit really

It's criminal he's not paid enough, but unless he's doing a 540 over your head you don't give a shit?

Read your fist and last posts in this thread and realize that you are now even proving your threads are pointless.
I need a coffee

Tracer

« Reply #18 on: May 13, 2015, 07:02:44 PM »
Can't say he's just a ramp skater, he gapped out to bs 50 on a rail down a gnarly stair set!
I feel they should edit street stuff out of tranny parts, like TNT had street tricks too but they took away the essense

pabloalvarado

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -45
  • Elissa Steamer is a superstar.
« Reply #19 on: May 13, 2015, 07:58:10 PM »
Its because he isn't a septic tank (septic tank = yank = full of shit). Skateboarding is the most international of all the "sports" that seppos came up with and they just can't bear that they are not the best at it anymore, so they gotta get all new york and no-comply-y when a brazilian is the best bowl skater in the world, a colombian grinds the biggest rails, an australian can do the most tech shit and a frenchman has the best style.

Boom with this.

Imagine how BORING the Olympics with skateboarding are going to be. Hope that never happen. I think surf is one step forward if I understand correctly the seppos thing. I like skateboarding like a global thing. Now Pedro dont need to move to Cali.

And about the Jaws deal with Asphalt versus Pedro with Volcom...that was so fun. Now I feel bad about Jaws. Somebody put him that on MTV with Tom Green.

botefdunn

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 747
« Reply #20 on: May 13, 2015, 08:11:56 PM »

You're gonna call out an entire country for being full of shit, then talk about the "Bestest, Biggest, techest"? C'mon man...

MYXGAMES2015

« Reply #21 on: May 13, 2015, 09:53:52 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
I feel they should edit street stuff out of tranny parts, like TNT had street tricks too but they took away the essense

Yeah, you wouldn't want to appear well rounded or anything... Although, that nose manual bonk 3 shove thing probably could've been left out

Bobby Peru

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 609
    • Community Push avatar image
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #22 on: May 14, 2015, 06:14:41 PM »
Does the thread have at least 15 feet of vert? Because I don't know how else to contain him.

fulltechnicalskizzy

« Reply #23 on: May 14, 2015, 06:29:34 PM »
Expired Visa?

Dengles

« Reply #24 on: May 14, 2015, 08:25:22 PM »

FOUND THE BOGAN YOU GUYS!!! Someone piss in your VB this morning? 

GeorgeHanson

« Reply #25 on: May 15, 2015, 12:59:58 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Yeah cunt I stole Davos last cone last night and he was fuckin pissed, so he pissed in me vb in the first round of morning bevvos. Still drank it but.

Lol joke I had two espressos and baked eggs in the eastern suburbs of sydney. What are you from Perth or some shit?

Allen.

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 746
    • Cigarettes for Cardio avatar image
« Reply #26 on: May 15, 2015, 04:03:52 AM »
Brazilian skaters always have at least one clip in jorts. that said I haven't seen his part. Perhaps this theorem is not true.
For someone w.no signature ur awfully hostile, & that is why I do this

Dengles

« Reply #27 on: May 15, 2015, 04:38:27 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Yeah cunt I stole Davos last cone last night and he was fuckin pissed, so he pissed in me vb in the first round of morning bevvos. Still drank it but.

Lol joke I had two espressos and baked eggs in the eastern suburbs of sydney. What are you from Perth or some shit?
Naw I'm an American living in Queensland who's heard that Sepo shit one too many times.

GeorgeHanson

« Reply #28 on: May 15, 2015, 08:10:27 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]
Naw I'm an American living in Queensland who's heard that Sepo shit one too many times.

m8 you gotta respect the local customs

abudabi

« Reply #29 on: May 15, 2015, 08:52:07 PM »
local customs like hating black and asian people, word.