Author Topic: Keelan Dadd and Dirty Scumbug Arrested  (Read 280725 times)

lk130

• Topic and Post Probation
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -829
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
Re: Keelan Dadd and Dirty Scumbug Arrested
« Reply #390 on: December 19, 2015, 03:38:50 AM »
Ride is totally blowing me and the other outlets pressuring these kids in such a way he was nailed by it from the get go, just a few actions from an altercation. It went off like it would. Do I believe the other two are innocent? Hell no they uusually aren't, they had him to go down for them. Don't be a fucboy because then you need a few other ones to make your situation for you. What they were doing was not only wrong but illegal in numerous ways. If you watched his weekend buzz episode (I did a few weeks back) you'd be noticing this kid is smacked and how is it even being shown on here
I need Cariuma -Me

yungxmulaxbaby

ADOLF SHITLER

« Reply #391 on: December 19, 2015, 07:26:31 AM »

Watson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2282
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #392 on: December 19, 2015, 08:15:39 AM »
Ride is totally blowing me

they had him to go down for them.

Don't be a fucboy because then you need a few other ones

This lascivious language makes me think you're enjoying this a little TOO much!

iwishilivedinfinla

« Reply #393 on: December 19, 2015, 08:30:05 AM »

mr cheese

« Reply #394 on: December 19, 2015, 09:06:44 AM »
Lol forgot his name was "Baby Scumbag" not Dirty Scumbag. Keeping that as the thread title though I never cared for that kid.

Fenzadill

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 91
  • lemme get the 4 dollar one
« Reply #395 on: December 19, 2015, 09:26:50 AM »
example. i cant cast a spelll or love potion on a girl and she falls total in love for me
but i can show a girl my tv youtube clip on my or her phone. but there's a difference ok

OldmanEpic

« Reply #396 on: December 19, 2015, 09:33:17 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
are their lawyers jewish tho
[close]
[close]

never trust the goyim

Jews refer to others as goyim

Fenzadill

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 91
  • lemme get the 4 dollar one
« Reply #397 on: December 19, 2015, 09:35:08 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
are their lawyers jewish tho
[close]
[close]

never trust the goyim
[close]

Jews refer to others as goyim

it's action bronson, but yea so it's saying never trust a non-jewish lawyer u dummy
example. i cant cast a spelll or love potion on a girl and she falls total in love for me
but i can show a girl my tv youtube clip on my or her phone. but there's a difference ok

billyerlife

« Reply #398 on: December 19, 2015, 09:40:04 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
15-12 age difference aint too bad he just turned 15. Who's to say the girl didn't lie about her age and say she was 14, or 15? Girls do that shit all day. oh and lying to a girl about having something or access to something for sexual gain a good majority has done that to some extent whether its telling a girl i got a good ass job or your friends with this famous person i can get you into this party for an exchange of some favors. Im not defending dude just playing devils advocate. This day and age people can't wait to tear you down. If anything i feel like the girl was bragging to her family about this dude and her parents probably was like hit them for all the money you can. Compton's come up any way you can mentality would do that to you

[close]

True true, also consider that the typical teen girl has changed drastically from when most of us (I assume) were teens. Smart phones and the internet shove kids into kidulthood.
[close]

Didn't read the whole article, but if it was a sting, I think you can safety assume the girl was up front about her age.
[close]

with the article the sting happened days after they hooked up. �Im sure she got with scumbag in hopes to being a star, shit didn't happen, she got played and see him all over instagram with other bitches, then with her being distraught and emotional I'm sure her parents was too embarrassed to admit their daughter got played told her to file a report and fuck him over. �Shit like this happens all of the time.
[close]

Bro, 12... TWEEEELVE. Holy shit. Even at a 15-12 age difference, TWELVE. All underage sex, regardless of consent, is illegal in CA. If her parents are pissed, let them be, FUCKING 12. They brought it to the cops, then it's up to the DA to decide it's worth going after. 9/10 it's not, the DA won't waste the money or manpower on pressing charges, but this is fucked up. It's even more fucked up that you're putting some blame on a 12 year old who got FUCKING EXPLOITED by these pieces of shit.
[close]

What do parents teach their kids? don't talk to strangers. Yeah its fucked up and it sucks she had to learn the hard way but the girl aint innocent either she's just as much at fault as the others.  Now if this was a rape charge it would be a different story.  She went in with the assumption she was going to get something in return and didn't.  tough luck, this is where responsible parents would teach her to respect herself not put a price on your vagina.  You can't expect gentleman qualities from someone who is down with being called baby scumbag

I'm, I just, really?! Are you fucking justifying the rape of a child by saying it's her own fault? The fuck is wrong with you?

Monty Burns

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -325
  • Release the hounds
« Reply #399 on: December 19, 2015, 10:14:48 AM »
Thrasher is staying quiet on the subject . Apparently Leticia Bufoni's breast size is fair game , but this sexual assault / pedophilia  is not news worthy

Facehead

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -95
« Reply #400 on: December 19, 2015, 10:24:44 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Honey should just change its name to Treefort.
[close]

Is this a Vinny Raffa reference?

Did he have anything to do with Tree Fort?
[close]

Vinny Ponte was the one on Treefort but I have no clue as to what Facehead is alluding to.
[close]

Am I the only one who remembers the owner of Treefort was some kind of pedophile (plz correct me if I'm wrong, but it was something like that)?
[close]
Not Treefort, it was I-Level.

Treefort actually made a pretty cool video:

http://skately.com/library/videos/tree-fort-skateboards-volume-1
[close]

It was Treefort . . . (maybe something happened with I level too, but Treefort went down after the owner was found out. I can't believe I'm the only one who remember this.
[close]
Well, this would certainly ruin that VHS I have in my collection. I really feel like you are mistaken though. I read a Jeremy Deglopper interview not too long ago and he was talking about Tree Fort - I figured that would be mentioned. Watched Supa's Skatetalk as well and he doesn't bring it up.

There's an interview (somewhere) with Vinny Ponte and he talks about it. But besides that, there was a lot of talk about it (in certain circles) around the time it happened.

jomeara1

« Reply #401 on: December 19, 2015, 11:10:19 AM »
#neverforget

green lion

• Rep: -13
« Reply #402 on: December 19, 2015, 12:51:34 PM »
Does Baby Scumbag do his own eyebrows or get em done at the salon

OopsPoops

• Rep: 8
« Reply #403 on: December 19, 2015, 12:56:46 PM »
Does Baby Scumbag do his own eyebrows or get em done at the salon

Maybe the Cuban boatperson he hired as a manager does them.

ChrisSennsGirlfriend

• Rep: 128
« Reply #404 on: December 19, 2015, 01:27:51 PM »
Thrasher is staying quiet on the subject . Apparently Leticia Bufoni's breast size is fair game , but this sexual assault / pedophilia  is not news worthy

it will obviously be addressed on skateline on tuesday. this just came to light 48 hours ago on a thursday.
Mike Anderson is a small town labor union hottie

raji

« Reply #405 on: December 19, 2015, 01:47:44 PM »
Is it too soon to photoshop their mugshots with fucking awful written  in the fa writing?

Monty Burns

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -325
  • Release the hounds
« Reply #406 on: December 19, 2015, 01:50:29 PM »
Is it too soon to photoshop their mugshots with fucking awful written  in the fa writing?

I think its been done already

happenstance

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 691
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #407 on: December 19, 2015, 01:55:51 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Honey should just change its name to Treefort.
[close]

Is this a Vinny Raffa reference?

Did he have anything to do with Tree Fort?
[close]

Vinny Ponte was the one on Treefort but I have no clue as to what Facehead is alluding to.
[close]

Am I the only one who remembers the owner of Treefort was some kind of pedophile (plz correct me if I'm wrong, but it was something like that)?
[close]
Not Treefort, it was I-Level.

Treefort actually made a pretty cool video:

http://skately.com/library/videos/tree-fort-skateboards-volume-1
[close]

It was Treefort . . . (maybe something happened with I level too, but Treefort went down after the owner was found out. I can't believe I'm the only one who remember this.
[close]
Well, this would certainly ruin that VHS I have in my collection. I really feel like you are mistaken though. I read a Jeremy Deglopper interview not too long ago and he was talking about Tree Fort - I figured that would be mentioned. Watched Supa's Skatetalk as well and he doesn't bring it up.
[close]

There's an interview (somewhere) with Vinny Ponte and he talks about it. But besides that, there was a lot of talk about it (in certain circles) around the time it happened.
If true, that's horrible. Post it up if you find it.

Edit: Poked around myself and found this Supa interview and he was talking about Tree Fort: http://www.48blocks.com/dannysupa/

He mentions the owner stealing money from the company, but not a pedo. You think that would be worth mentioning as a reason you were leaving.
« Last Edit: December 19, 2015, 01:59:05 PM by happenstance »

Zurg

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 694
« Reply #408 on: December 19, 2015, 03:34:09 PM »
couldnt even get any honey photo incentives in the mug shot

Aatila

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -305
« Reply #409 on: December 19, 2015, 03:35:10 PM »
https://tribktla.files.wordpress.com/2015/12/barajas-complaint.pdf Court documents are up and the girl is 14 not 12 scumbag is 15. Barajas is a creep and is definitely going to jail

OldmanEpic

« Reply #410 on: December 19, 2015, 03:50:46 PM »
https://tribktla.files.wordpress.com/2015/12/barajas-complaint.pdf Court documents are up and the girl is 14 not 12 scumbag is 15. Barajas is a creep and is definitely going to jail

Id think both are. Although dadd will probably serve way less time.

And more charges might still arise.

OopsPoops

« Reply #411 on: December 19, 2015, 03:54:38 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Id think both are. Although dadd will probably serve way less time.

And more charges might still arise.

They're both completely fucked. Have fun in LA county jail boys lol.

The more I read this, the more I feel bad for Scumbag.
If he did help lure this girl in for Barajas and KD, then that is fucked. BUT, he's a fifteen year old kid being influenced by two grown men. He's been exposed to an overtly sexualized environment with older girls for years, so he might not realized the gravity of the incidents that have taken place.

His parents though - his parents are just as culpable for letting him even go near two people like this. It's not secret that KD was fucked in the head.

360 frip

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -65504
  • -65 G 4 RYFE
« Reply #412 on: December 19, 2015, 03:55:21 PM »

So is it just Switch God and the manager who are getting charged?
"I DON'T WANT TO BELONG TO ANY CLUB THAT WILL ACCEPT PEOPLE LIKE ME AS A MEMBER." Groucho

"Sorry 360 frip, you are banned from using this forum!" HATE

OopsPoops

« Reply #413 on: December 19, 2015, 03:57:49 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Appears so. They already called Scumbug out by name, they probably wouldn't hesitate to do so again.
The judge probably took into account that the kid is 15, the girl is 14... In real life that wouldn't be a real issue. Depending on what Scumbag's lawyers were able to drum up about influence from KD and Barajas, that might have also mitigated the case for Scumbag.
Either way, the kid is fucked anyways.

Dark Knight

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 365
« Reply #414 on: December 19, 2015, 04:06:53 PM »
This shit is so fucking crazy, man.

jomeara1

« Reply #415 on: December 19, 2015, 04:15:41 PM »
^ crazy, yes.  Surprising, no

Pretty Serious

« Reply #416 on: December 19, 2015, 04:22:30 PM »
The internet famous Young Turks picked up the story.  The fire's getting hot.

OldmanEpic

« Reply #417 on: December 19, 2015, 04:23:27 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Maybe baby fuckface made a plea deal or his charges are being withheld due to age?

jomeara1

« Reply #418 on: December 19, 2015, 04:28:33 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
The internet famous Young Turks picked up the story.  The fire's getting hot.

God damnit...she's 12, she's 14, she's 12, she's 14.....

OldmanEpic

« Reply #419 on: December 19, 2015, 04:38:49 PM »
The internet famous Young Turks picked up the story.� The fire's getting hot.

They sound as legit as the 3 charged lol.

Great broadcasting...