Author Topic: Keelan Dadd and Dirty Scumbug Arrested  (Read 280753 times)

Tracer

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -65309
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
Re: Keelan Dadd and Dirty Scumbug Arrested
« Reply #600 on: December 24, 2015, 03:49:26 PM »
Hollywood hopes dashed, at least we know what scummyy really means now. Keelan saying he's incapable of doing this, your best friend just turned 15 ya fuckin clown. His mugshot looked like a photo shoot, Gary addressed it in his recent most hilarious episode yet.

Chavo

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 229
« Reply #601 on: December 24, 2015, 08:06:41 PM »
I'm old. Can someone explain Baby Scumbag?

I understand that some have gained popularity in skateboarding outside of the traditional channels, namely using the internet. How does a young version of Andy Shrock/Doug Brown fill Fox Hills Mall with pre-teen girls? Are they watching kids' self-posted skate videos? What's with the sketchy "agent" if the kid's only on Youtube?

Silky Johnson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1362
« Reply #602 on: December 24, 2015, 09:08:03 PM »

I understand that some have gained popularity in skateboarding outside of the traditional channels, namely using the internet. How does a young version of Andy Shrock/Doug Brown fill Fox Hills Mall with pre-teen girls? Are they watching kids' self-posted skate videos? What's with the sketchy "agent" if the kid's only on Youtube?
A lot of these new "entertainers" gain fame from YouTube and other social media sites, I don't think he's famous due to his skateboarding more because of him posting videos of himself doing things 10 year old kids find funny. And I think his "agent" is also his cousin and is the one who got him into the YouTube thing.

wallieD

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -191
« Reply #603 on: December 24, 2015, 10:22:35 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]
A lot of these new "entertainers" gain fame from YouTube and other social media sites, I don't think he's famous due to his skateboarding more because of him posting videos of himself doing things 10 year old kids find funny. And I think his "agent" is also his cousin and is the one who got him into the YouTube thing.
kids are really screwed up today. the way they turn vloggers into rock stars.....they're all so damn annoying, and the least funny people i've ever seen. my nephew will want to show me a video and i can't even politely fake a laugh i hate them so much. they all seem kind of autistic. the dumb stuff they do just makes no sense...i can't figure it out. babyscumbag might have been a cute kid a few years ago but he's getting uglier every day yet he has all these crazy groupies? and they all look and act very gay, yet they love pussy so much they're willing to rape for it? ( someone mentioned other vloggers and their rape scandals and i looked them up) weird kids today. i think the future is doomed
« Last Edit: December 24, 2015, 10:24:07 PM by wallieD »

ice nine

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -308
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #604 on: December 25, 2015, 12:05:30 AM »
^u just sound old. celebrity worship is what is, it doesn't make more/less sense for it to be over music or movies or YouTube clips. it's the same shit
I;m sure i;m not the only dc/monster/subaru type guy here

wallieD

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #605 on: December 25, 2015, 02:46:12 AM »
^u just sound old. celebrity worship is what is, it doesn't make more/less sense for it to be over music or movies or YouTube clips. it's the same shit
musicians/actors/ athletes have a talent and inspire people.. these people are completely talentless, and annoying. try to listen to that little bitch tyler oakley talk for 2 minutes. i dare you.look at these losers, i think he is 22. my 14 yr old self would still despise this crap

« Last Edit: December 25, 2015, 02:55:35 AM by wallieD »

mtvic

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -59
« Reply #606 on: December 25, 2015, 02:52:58 AM »
This YouTube bs is just an extension of the fame without substance our society has been propping up for more than a decade now, starting with Paris Hilton and continuing with the Kardashians.  Yes back in the day one actually needed talent to be recognized, but nowadays any dumbass that speaks into a camera and answers comments/questions can gain "followers" and become famous.  I doubt this will continue for too long, but I never imagined it would be here to begin with.

essal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 80
« Reply #607 on: December 25, 2015, 03:08:10 AM »
I'm so glad I; A) Grew up some time ago and B) Don't have kids, especially not Youtube kids.

wallieD

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #608 on: December 25, 2015, 03:12:58 AM »
This YouTube bs is just an extension of the fame without substance our society has been propping up for more than a decade now, starting with Paris Hilton and continuing with the Kardashians.� Yes back in the day one actually needed talent to be recognized, but nowadays any dumbass that speaks into a camera and answers comments/questions can gain "followers" and become famous.� I doubt this will continue for too long, but I never imagined it would be here to begin with.
yeah it's so strange. i just don't see how the kids are interested in them. it's kind of like they're influencing them to be awkward and unlikable in the real world. i don't like reality stars either, but they at least create some entertaining drama and stuff like that

shark tits

« Reply #609 on: December 25, 2015, 05:00:51 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]
musicians/actors/ athletes have a talent and inspire people.. these people are completely talentless, and annoying. try to listen to that little bitch tyler oakley talk for 2 minutes. i dare you.look at these losers, i think he is 22. my 14 yr old self would still despise this crap

squaaaad! put em in a coffin!
this follows in a long line of falling videos from the likes of bam margerine to our own beloved gonz gonzales. his was painfully unfunny too at like a parisian art show or something. it's more forgivable when it's backed up by skating but then again, maybe it shouldn't be. mostly though i think it can be traced back to bam or jackass as a whole.

pencil

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -131
  • my other account is abudabi
« Reply #610 on: December 25, 2015, 06:36:32 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
this follows in a long line of falling videos from the likes of bam margerine to our own beloved gonz gonzales. his was painfully unfunny too at like a parisian art show or something. it's more forgivable when it's backed up by skating but then again, maybe it shouldn't be. mostly though i think it can be traced back to bam or jackass as a whole.

that put em in a coffin shit was hilarious
would you rather read an abudabi post or have a screwdriver shoved up your ass?

perverted super otaku!

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -217
  • "Needless to say, I had the last laugh."
  • Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #611 on: December 25, 2015, 06:52:53 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
[close]

that put em in a coffin shit was hilarious
Makes me long for the days of the patrician CBC(Canadian Broadcasting Corporation), when the lower classes were only allowed to be entertained by things that were "good for them"

Chavo

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 229
« Reply #612 on: December 25, 2015, 03:16:04 PM »

Actors and musicians have wide appeal since they are entertainers. Lowbrow slapstick comedy, what this apparently based on, has also been around forever. I still don't get how he can fill a mall.

Custom skater

• Rep: -80
« Reply #613 on: December 25, 2015, 07:44:44 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Watch the video for 2 seconds and then I'm like "fuck this shit I'm out"

tobey

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 5
« Reply #614 on: December 25, 2015, 09:16:43 PM »
Why did Honey delete that post saying Keelan and baby scumbag are off the team?

Wizard Fight

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #615 on: December 26, 2015, 12:45:16 AM »
Why did Honey delete that post saying Keelan and baby scumbag are off the team?

To get to the other side, duh.

Tracer

• Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #616 on: December 26, 2015, 06:38:26 PM »
Keelan back on the Supra team page  ???

wallieD

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #617 on: December 26, 2015, 07:41:27 PM »
was it down? it still says "dgk's switch god" in it. i think there were 2 girls involved in this  because those documents list the same charge twice in a row for both of them. one said under 16 and the other was under 14...but both are for  oral copulation

wallieD

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #618 on: December 26, 2015, 08:52:14 PM »
remember this old text about keelan leaving dgk? 120k a year wasn't enough for him? what a cocky motherfucker.....probably thinks of himself as  a god......a switch god..that can do no wrong

Dark Knight

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 365
« Reply #619 on: December 26, 2015, 08:57:08 PM »
^yeah, I was kind of wondering if Tate had another text reveal from this current situation.

Tracer

« Reply #620 on: December 26, 2015, 09:02:42 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
was it down? it still says "dgk's switch god" in it. i think there were 2 girls involved in this  because those documents list the same charge twice in a row for both of them. one said under 16 and the other was under 14...but both are for  oral copulation
ya supra took his photo down, now it's back up. the money thing is understandable, if you don't ask for a raise you likely wont get it. he could have been more professional about it. if keelan had a best selling board and stevie and wade make 10x more money sure ask for a raise... just dont be a dick about it, and certainly dont be involved with underage sex

Iceman

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 433
« Reply #621 on: December 27, 2015, 02:29:04 AM »
Expand Quote
Keelan back on the Supra team page  ???
[close]
was it down? it still says "dgk's switch god" in it. i think there were 2 girls involved in this  because those documents list the same charge twice in a row for both of them. one said under 16 and the other was under 14...but both are for  oral copulation
one girl, same charge, two different statutes. it's a way to throw the book at someone.

wallieD

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #622 on: December 27, 2015, 03:56:31 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Keelan back on the Supra team page  ???
[close]
was it down? it still says "dgk's switch god" in it. i think there were 2 girls involved in this  because those documents list the same charge twice in a row for both of them. one said under 16 and the other was under 14...but both are for  oral copulation
[close]
one girl, same charge, two different statutes. it's a way to throw the book at someone.
i'm glad to be wrong about that

Allen.

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 746
    • Cigarettes for Cardio avatar image
« Reply #623 on: December 27, 2015, 06:31:04 AM »
Future wife
For someone w.no signature ur awfully hostile, & that is why I do this

360 frip

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -65504
  • -65 G 4 RYFE
« Reply #624 on: December 27, 2015, 07:13:59 AM »
So can any SLAP legal head sum up what is the likely outcome of this all?

I'm envisaging jail time for the older dudes, unless they have a really solid alibis...

I'd imagine scumbag will get juvenile detention and community service.

On the flip side, if they are innocent, it's a harsh scenario....
"I DON'T WANT TO BELONG TO ANY CLUB THAT WILL ACCEPT PEOPLE LIKE ME AS A MEMBER." Groucho

"Sorry 360 frip, you are banned from using this forum!" HATE

Willy Santos cut my hair

• Rep: 391
« Reply #625 on: December 27, 2015, 08:49:26 AM »

SodaJerk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1085
  • Butterscotch yo!

stevedave

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 99
« Reply #627 on: December 27, 2015, 09:40:41 AM »

I'm envisaging jail time for the older dudes, unless they have a really solid alibis...

uh, i think you mean something completely different.  like "envisioning"
"See you are like Mark David Chapman and my posts are John Lennon. You having nothing to offer so the best you can do is try to assassinate my beautiful posts. My Dental Plan is Strawberry fields and you are a sexually frustrated fat man."  ---NigNogNooo---

OldmanEpic

« Reply #628 on: December 27, 2015, 09:59:15 AM »

We have different laws here in canada so this is tongue and cheek...

Here all 3 would face jailtime for certain unless there was some type of rock solid evidence.

Even then youd likely still have some laws imposed on you like certain conditions.

And from what I hear, the US legal system seems fucked unless your clubmed rich.

Im almost certain all 3 are fucked legally.

But that kid will make out the best until hes hit with a civil suit and financially destroyed.

If innocent, all 3 are still fucked. That kid might be okay for abit but hell be watched and more accusations will keep coming till hes fucked either way.

Keelan is done. Career is over regardless. That "manager" is fucked regardless. The kid is fucked regardless.

And if that girl is telling the truth, shes gonna be rich as fuck, hated by many, and need serious councelling.

The world is a fucked up place nowadays

pencil

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -131
  • my other account is abudabi
« Reply #629 on: December 27, 2015, 10:03:34 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

We have different laws here in canada so this is tongue and cheek...

Here all 3 would face jailtime for certain unless there was some type of rock solid evidence.

Even then youd likely still have some laws imposed on you like certain conditions.

And from what I hear, the US legal system seems fucked unless your clubmed rich.

Im almost certain all 3 are fucked legally.

But that kid will make out the best until hes hit with a civil suit and financially destroyed.

If innocent, all 3 are still fucked. That kid might be okay for abit but hell be watched and more accusations will keep coming till hes fucked either way.

Keelan is done. Career is over regardless. That "manager" is fucked regardless. The kid is fucked regardless.

And if that girl is telling the truth, shes gonna be rich as fuck, hated by many, and need serious councelling.

The world is a fucked up place nowadays

The world has been fucked up.  It is no worse or better than before.  Just a different type of fucked up
would you rather read an abudabi post or have a screwdriver shoved up your ass?