Author Topic: Keelan Dadd and Dirty Scumbug Arrested  (Read 280739 times)

wallieD

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -191
Re: Keelan Dadd and Dirty Scumbug Arrested
« Reply #660 on: December 29, 2015, 03:26:22 PM »
dude was really focused on his looks the day after bailing out of a serious charge...plus a bonus tweet aimed at the 10 yr olds that go to signings. jk lol

OldmanEpic

« Reply #661 on: December 29, 2015, 03:29:05 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Why did Keelan Dadd turn himself in then proclaim his innocence?!?!� Well I guess that happens all the time with crime but he must of felt somewhat guilty to turn himself in.� They all look like they've hooked up nice expensive lawyers though.� Time will tell. Does anyone know when the actual hearing or trial is set for?!?!
[close]

Not sure in the states but in canada it would be because a warrant was issued for his arrest.

Has nothing to do if hes innocent or guilty.

But when you have a warrant, it looks much better to the judge if you walk in instead of evading arrest

Your totally correct actually. and i'm from California so yeah he must of had a warrant.�
[close]

Yeah and he probably turned himself in on a friday so he would only spend 2 nights in lockup. Up here it depends on the availabilty of a jugde so if you turned yourself in on a monday you would be in jail until the following week before you went before a jugde to hear your bail/conditions.

At this point its likely all 3 are not to be in contact with each other in any way shape or form. Probably cant leave a certain perimeter either.

Given the nature of the charges they may even have cerfews and or house arrest

OldmanEpic

« Reply #662 on: December 29, 2015, 03:31:15 PM »
dude was really focused on his looks the day after bailing out of a serious charge...plus a bonus tweet aimed at the 10 yr olds that go to signings. jk lol

Guess no house arrest lol.

Thats fuckin brutal. Any decent lawyer would be telling him to shut his fuckin phone off and quit posting to the internet

wallieD

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -191
« Reply #663 on: December 29, 2015, 04:16:00 PM »
the rape went down on the 13th..article said "Detectives are now seeking more minors who had contact with Dadd, Fernandez, and Barajas. Toosbuy said the three "tended to cruise West San Fernando Valley, Hollywood, and Compton, looking for young girls to solicit."

u.got.rekt

• Rep: -3
« Reply #664 on: December 29, 2015, 06:16:06 PM »
Keelan's probably going to go the false alibi route. "I was with my gf watching her smoke ganja out of her asshole during the time of the assault."
Scumbag is playing the victim card. He would go to juvie and probation for a few years only if he hadn't asked the little girl to perform sex acts on the adults so we'll see what happens.
His manager is going to get locked away for a very long time for sure though.

You know they all pedo's when they got a 15 year old as a "best friend." Wtf could a 27 year old find in common with a 15 year old besides skateboarding and girls (minors)? Their relationship in itself is weird as fuck.

Vibes of skating rocks

• Rep: -22
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #665 on: December 29, 2015, 07:27:44 PM »
Keelan's probably going to go the false alibi route. "I was with my gf watching her smoke ganja out of her asshole during the time of the assault."
Scumbag is playing the victim card. He would go to juvie and probation for a few years only if he hadn't asked the little girl to perform sex acts on the adults so we'll see what happens.

You know they all pedo's when they got a 15 year old as a "best friend." Wtf could a 27 year old find in common with a 15 year old besides skateboarding and girls (minors)? Their relationship in itself is weird as fuck.
[/quote

Not to support this or anything, but that is skateboarding for you. People of all ages skate and hang out together because of skateboarding, especially when your sponsored and that's all you do. Now being the older cat and hanging with the young chicks is the part for concern, but the two hanging and skating isn't so weird, especially with their Honey Brand they started together.

tobey

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 5
« Reply #666 on: December 29, 2015, 07:30:15 PM »
^ Im not going to quote that because you fucked up but he made a team with all little kids. He's a fucking loser and the only people that think hes cool is kids.

MonistatOne

« Reply #667 on: December 29, 2015, 07:41:58 PM »
"I was with my gf watching her smoke ganja out of her asshole during the time of the assault."

Tracer

• Rep: -65309
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
« Reply #668 on: December 29, 2015, 07:53:43 PM »

Keelan used Scumbag for his name to make honey actually happen. There is a lot of talking points that will probably take the courts forever.

hufs calve muscles

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 48
« Reply #669 on: December 29, 2015, 08:16:03 PM »
I was at the beach about 30 minutes ago and had to shit while I was in the water. This was a first for me. I swam far enough and did my business. It was big. Real big! The water was flat so I didn't feel bad that it might hit someone but I was thinking, imagine if it hit someone and I was the only one in the area.After I did it, it floated there for a second.  Then disappeared. And there was something really majestic about pooing in the ocean and using the water to wash my bum.

I went back to where my towel and clothes were located, put on my sunnies, grabbed my keys ready to get out of there. As I was leaving there was these girls that would've been no older than 15 with big ass tits... They also had great arses. These girls with make up would have no problem getting into a club.

At that moment I thought I want to poo in the ocean more often.

360 frip

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -65504
  • -65 G 4 RYFE
« Reply #670 on: December 29, 2015, 08:41:14 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Guess no house arrest lol.

Thats fuckin brutal. Any decent lawyer would be telling him to shut his fuckin phone off and quit posting to the internet

How old is the "big" sis? 13?
"I DON'T WANT TO BELONG TO ANY CLUB THAT WILL ACCEPT PEOPLE LIKE ME AS A MEMBER." Groucho

"Sorry 360 frip, you are banned from using this forum!" HATE

KUberry

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -130
« Reply #671 on: December 29, 2015, 08:47:13 PM »
About a year ago I got in a confrontation with Keelan. I got about 3 inches from his face and told him "I'm not your blood, blood."

He bitched out.

fulltechnicalskizzy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1935
« Reply #672 on: December 29, 2015, 08:52:08 PM »
Me too!

MonistatOne

« Reply #673 on: December 29, 2015, 08:52:20 PM »
About a year ago I got in a confrontation with Keelan. I got about 3 inches from his face and told him "I'm not your blood, blood."

He bitched out.

OldmanEpic

« Reply #674 on: December 29, 2015, 08:57:39 PM »

He bitched out.

Did he harrass your sister or something? Whets the story behind this?

KUberry

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #675 on: December 29, 2015, 09:19:27 PM »
Expand Quote

He bitched out.
[close]

Did he harrass your sister or something? Whets the story behind this?

No he ordered drinks on someone's tab and refused to pay for it

KUberry

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #676 on: December 29, 2015, 09:24:17 PM »
Maybe it's me but between him, Merlino, and Sheckler, it's seems to gravitate towards me. Fuck him I hope he rots.

Cliff Coffman

• Rep: -51
« Reply #677 on: December 29, 2015, 09:55:46 PM »

He bitched out.

Keelan is 5'7" 145 lbs according to his arrest info. Should have beat that midget down

KUberry

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #678 on: December 29, 2015, 10:56:11 PM »
Expand Quote

He bitched out.
[close]

Keelan is 5'7" 145 lbs according to his arrest info. Should have beat that midget down

I'm 6'3" 175 so maybe that had something to do with it.

stupidiot

• Rep: -55
  • this is my facebook
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #679 on: December 30, 2015, 02:05:45 AM »
imagine that, a skateboarding sex crime scandal.
Skateboarding Life Art Potatos

paraquat

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 200
« Reply #680 on: December 30, 2015, 05:45:38 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

He bitched out.
[close]

[close]

I'm 6'3" 175 so maybe that had something to do with it.

KUberry is Brian Anderson confirmed

DCLOVE

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -503
« Reply #681 on: December 30, 2015, 07:04:41 PM »
Expand Quote

He bitched out.
[close]

Midget? Damn thanks for making me feel bad about being around that size. Then again cliff is a dumb name so I don't feel that bad. But for real homie should of slumped him.
PINE 2009, 2010, 2011, 2020, PINE STILL MAKIN' MONEY.

nylin

« Reply #682 on: December 30, 2015, 11:05:06 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

He bitched out.
[close]

[close]

Midget? Damn thanks for making me feel bad about being around that size. Then again cliff is a dumb name so I don't feel that bad. But for real homie should of slumped him.

^ LOL catching feelings

givecigstosurfgroms

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -958
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #683 on: December 31, 2015, 05:03:43 AM »
When I 1st saw this combo (kelan/s.bag) on the ride channel it occurred to me that hanging with this kid would get kelan around a lot of underage chick's,  I didn't think 12 tho.  I remember when Tony t did that vans ad with Nikki6, I remember thinking "jeez I hope they paid him for that" boom vans got sued.
"I just care about the river, I dont care about your back"

posguy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -54
« Reply #684 on: December 31, 2015, 08:02:59 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
lol these kids are ruthless

[close]

Thats fuckin brutal!
[close]

Damn these kids are really brainwashed.  I feel sorry for them actually.
[close]
Ugh, there is a kid in my town who posted a Honey montage he created with Dirty Cumrag's mugshot in it and was talking about how he will always be "down" with him.  I decided not to dramatically blast him over Facebook or Instagram because that has backfired on me but if I hear any shit in person I'll have to say something.

I never understood the blind adoration for celebrities or even marginally famous people like youtube personalities.

Monkey_Mcpott

« Reply #685 on: December 31, 2015, 08:14:52 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

Thats fuckin brutal!
[close]

[close]
Ugh, there is a kid in my town who posted a Honey montage he created with Dirty Cumrag's mugshot in it and was talking about how he will always be "down" with him.  I decided not to dramatically blast him over Facebook or Instagram because that has backfired on me but if I hear any shit in person I'll have to say something.
[close]

I never understood the blind adoration for celebrities or even marginally famous people like youtube personalities.

People think if they blindly kiss ass for a long time that eventually said celebrity will maybe one day see their dedication and welcome them to their world. Its the same thing with skating and why kids will post some of the silliest shit ever.

RadiCarl

• Rep: -5
« Reply #686 on: January 02, 2016, 09:51:37 AM »
I am sure professional skateboarders probably have a lot of attractive women approaching them regularly.  It probably gets a little disorienting knowing the ages, like going to a water park.  I hope for all parties involved that this is just a big misunderstanding.
asdfdsfsdg

poopnutsupreme

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 494
« Reply #687 on: January 02, 2016, 10:12:07 AM »
shut up carl
Any dude that hates on roller hockey hasn't played, and likely haven't played a sport in their entire life.

GeorgeHanson

« Reply #688 on: January 02, 2016, 04:38:34 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

Thats fuckin brutal!
[close]

[close]
[close]

Someone should slide these comments into the judge that is presiding over this case's DMs.

SodaJerk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1085
  • Butterscotch yo!
« Reply #689 on: January 03, 2016, 05:39:53 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

Thats fuckin brutal!
[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]

Someone should slide these comments into the judge that is presiding over this case's DMs.
It's as though if a celebrity commits a crime it's acceptable because they are elevated above the hoi polloi