Author Topic: Keelan Dadd and Dirty Scumbug Arrested  (Read 280752 times)

wallieD

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -191
Re: Keelan Dadd and Dirty Scumbug Arrested
« Reply #810 on: January 12, 2016, 07:56:58 PM »
lol

tobey

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 5
« Reply #811 on: January 12, 2016, 08:21:06 PM »
Heres the link to the crime watch daily video

http://crimewatchdaily.com/videos/0-3ze2mrxa/

Edit: didn't see hate posted it already
« Last Edit: January 12, 2016, 08:23:02 PM by tobey »

blankbutbranded

• Rep: 137
  • Scut Farkus homebwaye
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #812 on: January 12, 2016, 08:44:07 PM »
lol

That woman is just like SLAP.

Internet all day, check it out guys

Budo

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 114
    • So What is Skateboarding? avatar image
« Reply #813 on: January 12, 2016, 09:05:51 PM »
So the kid in my town who is into Baby Cumrag posted the Ride article about the 4 victims and he said, "Don't understand why.  Leave the nig alone.  #inoccentcompton", and as much as I wanted to stay out of it I had to say, "From everything I have seen of him I can believe it.  Dude went by the name "Baby Scumbag", so yeah, he is a scumbag", and then minutes later a fucking girl replies, "Bitches trying to take advantage of him now (insert stupid laugh-crying emoji that won "word" of last year)"

I'm always trying to have hope for the youth today but they are really making it difficult.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2016, 09:44:33 PM by Budo »
Keep Rolling!

sowhatskateboarding.com
@OuRoot

wallieD

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #814 on: January 12, 2016, 09:08:20 PM »
Expand Quote
lol

[close]

i love how her voice gets shaky when she says scumbag lol

Monty Burns

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -325
  • Release the hounds
« Reply #815 on: January 12, 2016, 09:09:41 PM »
Heres the link to the crime watch daily video

http://crimewatchdaily.com/videos/0-3ze2mrxa/

Edit: didn't see hate posted it already

thanks for that link dude .  4 or more victims and scumbag will be tried as a adult . Nice to see that Detective being internet savy and that they had the Free lunch episode up . Theres prob other videos online witch shows insight into how these dudes worked , fuck even his own youtube channel s a insight to the mind of a predator

blankbutbranded

• Scut Farkus homebwaye
« Reply #816 on: January 12, 2016, 09:17:31 PM »
Hope is lost there.

The first video of babyscum bag I saw like one year or so ago I just wanted to punch the toddler in the mouth. Never understood why Kayo supported this little sodomite.

This is new era pedo guys, shit is demented as hell watching his instagram in skateshop selling pink shirts with innocent on it posing as El Chapo, what the fuck. These regular turds burned their fun (and money) out of skateboarding to fuck small infants. Hell on Earth man. It's not funny its serious as hell and these regular kids praying for them online need to be put on bootcamp for tree years.

Monty Burns

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -325
  • Release the hounds
« Reply #817 on: January 12, 2016, 09:39:09 PM »
Hope is lost there.

The first video of babyscum bag I saw like one year or so ago I just wanted to punch the toddler in the mouth. Never understood why Kayo supported this little sodomite.

This is new era pedo guys, shit is demented as hell watching his instagram in skateshop selling pink shirts with innocent on it posing as El Chapo, what the fuck. These regular turds burned their fun (and money) out of skateboarding to fuck small infants. Hell on Earth man. It's not funny its serious as hell and these regular kids praying for them online need to be put on bootcamp for tree years.

See all the kids that showed up for his appearances at malls ? all the kids that followed him before on instagram ?
You see all the kids who think hes innocent now and still back him and love him ?

Thats why Kayo backed him , A little dude who got young kids to ask their parents for product from kayo

I hope all 3 go away for a really long time .

blankbutbranded

• Scut Farkus homebwaye
« Reply #818 on: January 12, 2016, 09:49:14 PM »
Everything is money I know.

It's so regular.

Not a good look for Compton too. The best city of America.

360 frip

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -65504
  • -65 G 4 RYFE
« Reply #819 on: January 12, 2016, 10:10:32 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
lol

[close]

[close]
i love how her voice gets shaky when she says scumbag lol

Fuck, why do people do this? She's not even giving an opinion, just rambling and managing to get half of her facts wrong. She seems to like saying scumbag though!
"I DON'T WANT TO BELONG TO ANY CLUB THAT WILL ACCEPT PEOPLE LIKE ME AS A MEMBER." Groucho

"Sorry 360 frip, you are banned from using this forum!" HATE

brent

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 741
« Reply #820 on: January 12, 2016, 11:41:36 PM »
Who is the black girl with the nice butt on crime watch daily?
This armor plating is going to get a little more diesel.

360 frip

• SLAP Pal
  • -65 G 4 RYFE
« Reply #821 on: January 13, 2016, 01:33:05 AM »
Who is the black girl with the nice butt on crime watch daily?

Princess Ratchet?
"I DON'T WANT TO BELONG TO ANY CLUB THAT WILL ACCEPT PEOPLE LIKE ME AS A MEMBER." Groucho

wallieD

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #822 on: January 13, 2016, 01:59:05 AM »
the boogeyman and mr. smiles

ben shraider

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -264
« Reply #823 on: January 13, 2016, 02:36:13 AM »
There's most likely gonna be more victims coming out, real or fake. This thing could blow up really big

The more public this thing goes, the more DGK will be affiliated with it too. I wonder if some riders are already thinking about jumping the ship.

Always thought the whole fake gansta/rapper cosplay lifestyle taken to such lengths was weird if you're past your teens.

360 frip

• SLAP Pal
  • -65 G 4 RYFE
« Reply #824 on: January 13, 2016, 06:09:25 AM »
Is there much of a sentiment that El Chapo is innocent in the U.S.? I know in his own area he is respected and loved to a degree but, I thought it was widely accepted he is guilty of being a drugs kingpin (by his own admission).

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -936
  • I own Malibu? I am going to fuck you.
« Reply #825 on: January 13, 2016, 08:53:40 AM »
Is there much of a sentiment that El Chapo is innocent in the U.S.? I know in his own area he is respected and loved to a degree but, I thought it was widely accepted he is guilty of being a drugs kingpin (by his own admission).
He's guilty as fuck. People love him because of that bullshit wealth worship. They'll defend themselves by saying its because he "helps the poor" but every article glorifying him or the Sinaloa cartel is about the insane amounts of money they waste.
Some people are like "the mexican government is causing more problems" but that's just a distraction. Both can be evil, and both are. He tries to claim he's just a guy doing what he can in a messed up economy, but that doesn't justfiy his violence, viciousness, and destructiveness.
Are you a kook? If you would say this, the answer is “YES”
I quit skating for a time due to piling out

CRAILFISH TO REVERT

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 506
« Reply #826 on: January 13, 2016, 08:59:22 AM »
Expand Quote
lol

[close]

haha LEWD CONDUCK.

GAY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 3378
  • Those that SLAP, can't.
« Reply #827 on: January 13, 2016, 09:05:00 AM »
There's most likely gonna be more victims coming out, real or fake. This thing could blow up really big

The more public this thing goes, the more DGK will be affiliated with it too. I wonder if some riders are already thinking about jumping the ship.

Always thought the whole fake gansta/rapper cosplay lifestyle taken to such lengths was weird if you're past your teens.

Or ever, for that matter. Although it is fun to watch white 13 year old red-heads call each other "nigga" at the donut shop while waiting for their li'l carton of milk.

Donkey Lips

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 979
« Reply #828 on: January 13, 2016, 09:19:09 AM »
So the dude deleted all of his merchandise posts now? I guess no hope of a Fall 2016 catalog.

posguy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -54
« Reply #829 on: January 13, 2016, 09:25:18 AM »
So the kid in my town who is into Baby Cumrag posted the Ride article about the 4 victims and he said, "Don't understand why.  Leave the nig alone.  #inoccentcompton", and as much as I wanted to stay out of it I had to say, "From everything I have seen of him I can believe it.  Dude went by the name "Baby Scumbag", so yeah, he is a scumbag", and then minutes later a fucking girl replies, "Bitches trying to take advantage of him now (insert stupid laugh-crying emoji that won "word" of last year)"

I'm always trying to have hope for the youth today but they are really making it difficult.

I like baby cumrag better than baby scumbug

iKobrakai

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -717
« Reply #830 on: January 13, 2016, 09:36:45 AM »
1) How can the method Scumbag used be both "the oldest trick in the book" and "psychologically sophisticated" at the same time?

2) Funny how Barjas looks equally pedo shaved.

Baron Samedi

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 372
« Reply #831 on: January 13, 2016, 11:46:28 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

dinky scumbug

MintySandwhich

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -128
« Reply #832 on: January 13, 2016, 11:49:16 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]
dinky scumbug

Binky ScumLad

wildbillhiccup

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -78
  • JACKASS
« Reply #833 on: January 13, 2016, 11:59:00 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]
dinky scumbug
[close]

Binky ScumLad
Big baby scumbag i cant wait

Crow T. Robot

• Rep: 26
« Reply #834 on: January 13, 2016, 12:10:39 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]
dinky scumbug
[close]

Binky ScumLad
Bebe Skuzzlebutt

Henchman

• Rep: -3
« Reply #835 on: January 13, 2016, 01:11:18 PM »
1) How can the method Scumbag used be both "the oldest trick in the book" and "psychologically sophisticated" at the same time?

From my understanding, initially luring the kids the way they did was "the oldest trick in the book", however, what they did to one of the girls was "psychologically sophisticated". I might be wrong though.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2016, 01:32:47 PM by Henchman »

OldmanEpic

« Reply #836 on: January 13, 2016, 01:14:41 PM »
I commented on the clothing line on insta and got fuckin blasted by 12 year old mexican girls hahahahahahah.

Lots of them too. Its and epidemic apperently.

One lil girl said my wife looked like steven, and asks me how it felt to rape steven????

Mind blown

wallieD

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #837 on: January 13, 2016, 01:20:35 PM »
So the dude deleted all of his merchandise posts now? I guess no hope of a Fall 2016 catalog.
i wonder why.... i saw someone say he's still posting on snapchat, but i don't know how that stuff works. Pinchescummyboy is the name

posguy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -54
« Reply #838 on: January 13, 2016, 01:24:31 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]
From my understanding, initially luring the kids the way they did was "the oldest trick in the book", however, what they did to one of the girls was "psychologically sophisticated" to my understanding. I might be wrong though.

Turn the tables and flip the sexes.

You're 12-15
You follow some girl on IG who posts almost nudes
She messages you something wanting to meet up
She shows up with a couple 30 yr olds.

So basically the oldest trick in the book is promising something they really want which is "psychologically sophisticated" because you entrap them into complying. Kinda like take this nude photo and you'll be a pro skater for life kinda thing. Situations aren't the same but the logic is.

OldmanEpic

« Reply #839 on: January 13, 2016, 01:26:33 PM »
ahaha oldmanepic with the win again!!!!� :D TELL EM BUDDY!!!

Hahah yeah dont fuck with them. Unless you want 800 messages during the night.

Fuck that shit.

Lil fackwads fucked with my oldman sleep.

😂😂😂

I know social media can be bad but that blew my mind