Author Topic: Keelan Dadd and Dirty Scumbug Arrested  (Read 280740 times)

wallieD

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -191
Re: Keelan Dadd and Dirty Scumbug Arrested
« Reply #840 on: January 13, 2016, 01:54:10 PM »

felix.

• Rep: -34
« Reply #841 on: January 13, 2016, 02:04:18 PM »
what the actual fuck.

perverted super otaku!

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -217
  • "Needless to say, I had the last laugh."
  • Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #842 on: January 13, 2016, 02:20:12 PM »
For real, this shit seems to point towards some severe psychological/emotional problems among girls in LA's Latino community, definitely a pretty huge red flag that something is not quite right there, IMO anyways though i'm far from an expert. Pretty fucking disturbing either way.

ADOLF SHITLER

« Reply #843 on: January 13, 2016, 02:24:30 PM »
For real, this shit seems to point towards some severe psychological/emotional problems among girls in LA's Latino community, definitely a pretty huge red flag that something is not quite right there, IMO anyways though i'm far from an expert. Pretty fucking disturbing either way.
i know your just a confused lil goofy boy but do u realize how dumb/racist that is?

OldmanEpic

« Reply #844 on: January 13, 2016, 02:30:44 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
i know your just a confused lil goofy boy but do u realize how dumb/racist that is?

Why is that racist?

He just stated an opinion for fuck sakes

perverted super otaku!

• SLAP Pal
  • Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
« Reply #845 on: January 13, 2016, 02:33:07 PM »
I don't see how that was racist.

Deucifer

• Rep: 10
« Reply #846 on: January 13, 2016, 03:18:28 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

says someone named adolf shitler  ::)
I have two words for you: greg lutza's fedora

Righteous Victim

• Rep: 110
  • Get yourself looked at.
    • Letterboxd avatar image
« Reply #847 on: January 13, 2016, 03:20:56 PM »
He was talking about latinas in LA. So it's not racist. All non-LA latinas are dope.

CRAILFISH TO REVERT

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 506
« Reply #848 on: January 13, 2016, 03:30:16 PM »
..but is it sexist?

ADOLF SHITLER

« Reply #849 on: January 13, 2016, 03:37:38 PM »
lol u right only la latinas have severe psychological problems based of some instagram posts. and how the fuck is adolf shitler racist its fa sho dumb but its not like im giving props to hitler shit hed throw me in a gas chamber for that

Monty Burns

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -325
  • Release the hounds
« Reply #850 on: January 13, 2016, 03:40:19 PM »
We talked about this before many times in this thread . Young girls are batshit crazy

from girls fainting when they see the beatles and Elvis . To young girls crying and having mental break downs when Boy Zone , Backstreet boys and Nsync break up .  To sleeping outside hotels , skipping school for just a chance to see a glimps of Bieber and One Direction

Im sure you have seen articles of teenage girls making death threats on social media to the women the band members date , or if some girl is in a instagram post they receive hate and death threats

If justin beiber came out on social media and said " If you really love me , kill yourself to prove who loves me the most "  How many kids would do it ? how many of them would send nudes or have sex with him ? just cause they are totally obsess with him ?

So when a person they would do anything for commits a crime , you will have half of them not belive in it , and the other half say it doesnt matter

You have the same here with these 3 guys using their star power to pray on teenagers

ADOLF SHITLER

« Reply #851 on: January 13, 2016, 03:41:33 PM »
We talked about this before many times in this thread . Young girls are batshit crazy

from girls fainting when they see the beatles and Elvis . To young girls crying and having mental break downs when Boy Zone , Backstreet boys and Nsync break up .  To sleeping outside hotels , skipping school for just a chance to see a glimps of Bieber and One Direction

Im sure you have seen articles of teenage girls making death threats on social media to the women the band members date , or if some girl is in a instagram post they receive hate and death threats

If justin beiber came out on social media and said " If you really love me , kill yourself to prove who loves me the most "  How many kids would do it ? how many of them would send nudes or have sex with him ? just cause they are totally obsess with him ?

So when a person they would do anything for commits a crime , you will have half of them not belive in it , and the other half say it doesnt matter

You have the same here with these 3 guys using their star power to pray on teenagers
nah nigga some instagram posts i saw on slap tell me mexican girls in la are crazy as fuck

perverted super otaku!

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #852 on: January 13, 2016, 03:52:37 PM »

from girls fainting when they see the beatles and Elvis . To young girls crying and having mental break downs when Boy Zone , Backstreet boys and Nsync break up . �To sleeping outside hotels , skipping school for just a chance to see a glimps of Bieber and One Direction

If justin beiber came out on social media and said " If you really love me , kill yourself to prove who loves me the most " �How many kids would do it ? how many of them would send nudes or have sex with him ? just cause they are totally obsess with him ?

I see your point, but has anyone boyband/teen idol ever done shit this sketchy and so public? would girls still like Bieber if he was proven rapist? I guess it's cultural thing why they like him so much, I just made that comment because it seems beyond what normal teen crush girls would abide, like I said I'm not an expert but if someone in my family was saying shit like "I don't care if you raped her" I'd be concerned, maybe all teen girls are that fucked but it just seemed a bit beyond to me

edit: Another reason I made that comment was because I saw a parallel between this and the epidemic of Canadian aboriginal women getting groomed into prostitution/drugs at a young age and getting murdered and going missing at staggering rates, to the point where there is massive outcry for a public inquiry going on into why this is occurring. Obviously something in those aboriginal communities is fucked up with so many girls thinking its ok to be treated like that and going along with it. I guess it's one thing to support the scumbug online, but I wonder how many of these girls would let him pimp them out to his "friends" and get them hooked on drugs if that was his prerogative. Would Bieber fans let themselves get cracked and tricked out by him? Maybe, if teen girls really are that fucked and pliable its more a statement on the abusers than any social problems a community may have, but perhaps it's a bit of both?.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2016, 04:28:39 PM by perverted super otaku! »

Deucifer

• Rep: 10
« Reply #853 on: January 13, 2016, 04:01:06 PM »
Expand Quote

from girls fainting when they see the beatles and Elvis . To young girls crying and having mental break downs when Boy Zone , Backstreet boys and Nsync break up . �To sleeping outside hotels , skipping school for just a chance to see a glimps of Bieber and One Direction

If justin beiber came out on social media and said " If you really love me , kill yourself to prove who loves me the most " �How many kids would do it ? how many of them would send nudes or have sex with him ? just cause they are totally obsess with him ?

[close]
nah nigga some instagram posts i saw on slap tell me mexican girls in la are crazy as fuck

is it racist to make an observation that the majority of Steven's fans and supporters are young latinas, mostly in the LA area? Is it also racist to say those young women might have some psychological/emotional issues because they endlessly worship and defend someone that in all likeliness did some really fucked up shit to their peers, and would do the same to them without batting an eye?

Monty, you're on point.
I have two words for you: greg lutza's fedora

360 frip

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -65504
  • -65 G 4 RYFE
« Reply #854 on: January 13, 2016, 05:42:39 PM »
"I DON'T WANT TO BELONG TO ANY CLUB THAT WILL ACCEPT PEOPLE LIKE ME AS A MEMBER." Groucho

"Sorry 360 frip, you are banned from using this forum!" HATE

Pluche

• Rep: 0
« Reply #855 on: January 14, 2016, 04:40:11 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]
I see your point, but has anyone boyband/teen idol ever done shit this sketchy and so public? would girls still like Bieber if he was proven rapist? I guess it's cultural thing why they like him so much, I just made that comment because it seems beyond what normal teen crush girls would abide, like I said I'm not an expert but if someone in my family was saying shit like "I don't care if you raped her" I'd be concerned, maybe all teen girls are that fucked but it just seemed a bit beyond to me

edit: Another reason I made that comment was because I saw a parallel between this and the epidemic of Canadian aboriginal women getting groomed into prostitution/drugs at a young age and getting murdered and going missing at staggering rates, to the point where there is massive outcry for a public inquiry going on into why this is occurring. Obviously something in those aboriginal communities is fucked up with so many girls thinking its ok to be treated like that and going along with it. I guess it's one thing to support the scumbug online, but I wonder how many of these girls would let him pimp them out to his "friends" and get them hooked on drugs if that was his prerogative. Would Bieber fans let themselves get cracked and tricked out by him? Maybe, if teen girls really are that fucked and pliable its more a statement on the abusers than any social problems a community may have, but perhaps it's a bit of both?.

We can agree that there is a  problem with people who are willing to defend celebrities accused of terrible crimes,  but to say that the problem is with "latina girls in LA" is for sure racist and sexist. You are taking what you've seen on IG and generalizing it to apply to to the entire population of latinas in LA, the majority of whom have probably never heard of baby cumrag. This is a pretty common oversight in casual conversation so I'm gonna give you the benefit of the doubt and say that you just fucked up this time but you wont do it again. People are just obsessed  with celebrities. The younger you are, the less developed your brain is and the more likely you are to make irrational decisions but trust me, there are plenty of grown ass adult men and women in every culture willing to defend celebrities beyond reason. Kobe Bryant, Ben Roethlisberger, Michael Jackson, the catholic church, R. Kelly, John Travolta, Jeffery Jones, Woody Allen... the list of scumbags just goes on, and every time there are people who will publicly defend them because denial seems easier than the shame of being obsessed with a kook

perverted super otaku!

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #856 on: January 14, 2016, 04:50:41 AM »
I explained my rationale in my edit, did you not read that. You are missing the point of what I was saying. Your patrician, "hope you won't do it again" is bullshit.

Righteous Victim

• Rep: 110
  • Get yourself looked at.
    • Letterboxd avatar image
« Reply #857 on: January 14, 2016, 06:28:10 AM »
WTF, not Jeffrey Jones! Goddamn shame.

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -936
  • I own Malibu? I am going to fuck you.
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #858 on: January 14, 2016, 09:57:37 AM »
Its racist because you assume this sample size represents the entire population. There aren't girls going on his instagram saying "I used to be his fan but now I'm creeped out by him" because they unfollow him.  When you only look at the people who still back him after a rape charge, you are only looking at the problemed group, which doesn't represent the whole.
Is there something wrong with these girls? Yes.
Is there something wrong with THESE latina girls from south LA/Compton? Yes
Is there something wrong with all latina girls in South LA/Compton? No, despite the racist LA system's attempts to destroy them.
Are you a kook? If you would say this, the answer is “YES”
I quit skating for a time due to piling out

captainfalcon69

• Rep: 15
« Reply #859 on: January 14, 2016, 10:22:08 AM »
yeah otaku's comment about pre-teen/teen hispanic girls in LA is racist. i don't think it was intentionally racist, more of just a crass observation about baby cumrags fan base in that particular area.

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #860 on: January 14, 2016, 10:27:23 AM »
Agreed. He wasn't saying lets go get robed up and burn crosses in Compton.

Alan

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2535
« Reply #861 on: January 14, 2016, 10:37:37 AM »
It's interesting, but not surprising, how these fandoms got started:

"Why do you think music fandom is largely limited to young girls?

I think, to be honest, that is the way the music industry has made it. They literally started the mania - they used to pay girls to scream at Frank Sinatra concerts, until they no longer had to pay the girls because they would do it naturally. I don't want to say that there isn't gender expectation of boys, because there definitely is, but I think it is especially hard for young girls with how they are represented and exposed to the media."

https://i-d.vice.com/en_gb/article/the-all-consuming-phenomenon-of-teen-girl-fandom
« Last Edit: January 14, 2016, 10:39:34 AM by Alan »
Hosin' out the cab of his pickup truck
He's got his 8-track playin' really fuckin' loud

Dark Knight

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 365
« Reply #862 on: January 14, 2016, 11:07:27 AM »
I'm kind of surprised this scandal hasn't elicited a debate between those that eat meats and those that don't.

fulltechnicalskizzy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1935
« Reply #863 on: January 14, 2016, 11:15:24 AM »
A veal argument at the very least

poor alice

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -133
  • ♦️♣️♥️♠️
« Reply #864 on: January 14, 2016, 12:23:09 PM »
A veal argument at the very least

This is brilliant. I nearly (but not quite) feel bad at making light of such a grotesque situation by laughing at this.
I'm going to argue that Placebo owes their entire career to a Canadian dude's skate video part. Appleyard should be getting royalties for this shit.

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #865 on: January 14, 2016, 01:06:49 PM »
I'm kind of surprised this scandal hasn't elicited a debate between those that eat meats and those that don't.
I think the equivalent in this thread is "if you oppose this, you have to oppose pornography!!"
Ya know, take it a big step further, ignore the obvious differences, and get mad at people for not sharing your morality.

posguy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -54
« Reply #866 on: January 14, 2016, 01:24:17 PM »

If ever there was a quality de-threading this is it.

wallieD

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -191
« Reply #867 on: January 14, 2016, 02:33:49 PM »
fabian is backing him. probably giving him tips on life in prison. i wonder how scumbag handles questions from the thousands of girls at his mall meetings. you know some are going to bring it up "i knew you were innocent!".."heh yeah....it's crazy...it's all lies"

ben shraider

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -264
« Reply #868 on: January 14, 2016, 02:37:57 PM »
fabian is backing him. probably giving him tips on life in prison. i wonder how scumbag handles questions from the thousands of girls at his mall meetings. you know some are going to bring it up "i knew you were innocent!".."heh yeah....it's crazy...it's all lies"

Probably an old photo

stevedave

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 99
« Reply #869 on: January 14, 2016, 02:39:15 PM »

is that from the "Cholos Try Kids" video? 

If i was facing the charges he is, I might limit my exposure to convicted felons. 
"See you are like Mark David Chapman and my posts are John Lennon. You having nothing to offer so the best you can do is try to assassinate my beautiful posts. My Dental Plan is Strawberry fields and you are a sexually frustrated fat man."  ---NigNogNooo---