Author Topic: Keelan Dadd and Dirty Scumbug Arrested  (Read 280795 times)

Koozin

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -19
Re: Keelan Dadd and Dirty Scumbug Arrested
« Reply #960 on: January 24, 2016, 02:40:49 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
I'm not saying that pros have been getting with 12 year olds but 14 prolly has happened plenty.
[close]
i know for a fact that some of slap's most celebrated pros have done this.
[close]

Go on.
[close]
Yeah, why would you stop.

[close]
[close]

to clarify, i never came across any pros using their "fame" in such a way as to specifically target underage girls. however, i know of plenty that have given into the advances of underage girls while on tour. not backing either, but one is worse than the other.
[close]

Who?
[close]
this was 15 years ago so i don't want to list specific names. but i'll say this: east coast pros that are still regularly mentioned here.

also what dark knight said. but i wasn't there for any of that.

So why even bother mentioning your little gossip from 15 years ago & have everyone play a guessing game?

Paul Cicero

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -275
« Reply #961 on: January 24, 2016, 02:52:09 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
I'm not saying that pros have been getting with 12 year olds but 14 prolly has happened plenty.
[close]
[close]

Go on.
[close]

[close]
[close]

to clarify, i never came across any pros using their "fame" in such a way as to specifically target underage girls. however, i know of plenty that have given into the advances of underage girls while on tour. not backing either, but one is worse than the other.
[close]

Who?
[close]
this was 15 years ago so i don't want to list specific names. but i'll say this: east coast pros that are still regularly mentioned here.

[close]

So why even bother mentioning your little gossip from 15 years ago & have everyone play a guessing game?

Dad you're embarrassing me

• Rep: 66
« Reply #962 on: January 24, 2016, 03:32:40 AM »
I grew up in the beach culture in Australia in the late 90's, early 00's, and guys taking advantage of drunk, underage girls at beach parties was disturbingly common place. I can only assume that this probably happens across the board far more than people would be comfortable to acknowledge. I'm not downplaying the allegations at all, and the pre meditated aspect is very sinister, but for anyone who's been around the sun a few times, are you really that surprised?

360 frip

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -65504
  • -65 G 4 RYFE
« Reply #963 on: January 24, 2016, 04:58:53 AM »
Recently a new teacher resigned from my school, very suddenly. Someone said it was because of "inappropriate behaviour" with a 14/15 year old student. I never got a clear explanation of what this was though... Sketchy shit probably goes on all over the place.
"I DON'T WANT TO BELONG TO ANY CLUB THAT WILL ACCEPT PEOPLE LIKE ME AS A MEMBER." Groucho

"Sorry 360 frip, you are banned from using this forum!" HATE

Baron Samedi

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 372
« Reply #964 on: January 24, 2016, 01:04:22 PM »
I grew up in the beach culture in Australia in the late 90's, early 00's, and guys taking advantage of drunk, underage girls at beach parties was disturbingly common place. I can only assume that this probably happens across the board far more than people would be comfortable to acknowledge. I'm not downplaying the allegations at all, and the pre meditated aspect is very sinister, but for anyone who's been around the sun a few times, are you really that surprised?
i mean i've never actually gotten that close to the sun idk

jimi420

« Reply #965 on: January 24, 2016, 01:24:15 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

Go on.
[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]

Who?
[close]

[close]

[close]
Because saying names based upon only hearsay can ruin careers/lives. It's safe to assume Keelan's career is dead af and he hasnt even gone to court yet.

wallieD

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -191
« Reply #966 on: January 24, 2016, 01:43:46 PM »
Recently a new teacher resigned from my school, very suddenly. Someone said it was because of "inappropriate behaviour" with a 14/15 year old student. I never got a clear explanation of what this was though... Sketchy shit probably goes on all over the place.
i wonder if some teachers go in to that field just to be around kids. there are always stories in the news, and most people notice a creepy teacher or 2 throughout the years. we had a history teacher that would always try to catch a peek down girls shirts in high school. he would travel the world a lot and had a scrapbook in the room for people to look at.  when someone finally did, they saw a picture of him posing with some topless young women in a tribe. a type of picture you would see in national geographic, but with our creepy teacher grinning in the middle of it.  back in 5th grade there was a male teacher that was known to play some pocket pool, and also push his junk up against the students desks. i never had his class though.....but i was talking to a a high school skater years younger than me once, and he had his class and said he saw the same thing...pretty creepy

asakusa75

« Reply #967 on: January 24, 2016, 02:39:30 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
i wonder if some teachers go in to that field just to be around kids. there are always stories in the news, and most people notice a creepy teacher or 2 throughout the years. we had a history teacher that would always try to catch a peek down girls shirts in high school. he would travel the world a lot and had a scrapbook in the room for people to look at.  when someone finally did, they saw a picture of him posing with some topless young women in a tribe. a type of picture you would see in national geographic, but with our creepy teacher grinning in the middle of it.  back in 5th grade there was a male teacher that was known to play some pocket pool, and also push his junk up against the students desks. i never had his class though.....but i was talking to a a high school skater years younger than me once, and he had his class and said he saw the same thing...pretty creepy

Vey creepy stuff indeed...this whole post, start to finish.
This thread is like a car crash, most days I try my hardest not to look...but always in the end I do. I always feel bad afterwards too. There are some serious cunts out there.

hufs calve muscles

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 48
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #968 on: January 24, 2016, 02:49:00 PM »
  Theres a reason that people are attempting to make light of this in the indus.

Indus? Next level shit right there.

ducky darnsworth

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -113
  • personal text
« Reply #969 on: January 24, 2016, 04:36:22 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

Vey creepy stuff indeed...this whole post, start to finish.
This thread is like a car crash, most days I try my hardest not to look...but always in the end I do. I always feel bad afterwards too. There are some serious cunts out there.
yeah two pedos got busted at my old school last year while i was there, first fucker was a 50 year old track coach who got busted for a relationship with a 18 year old, heres a funny puzzle piece of a story to go along with it, kinda like a forewarning
ok so sophomore year we was doing PE with a different pe teacher so we were playing basket ball in the gym, 20 minutes in track coach pulled up with a bunch of Gatorade and snacks and shit for the football game later in the day and he went into the gym and asked for some guys to help unload, since i was bored i went with it and we went in to the snack bar unloading stuff, a few minutes in he started trying to talk to us like "you guys should really join track, it's fun." and everyone was like "nah nah." then he goes "come on theres a lot of girls in there, what other sport has girls wearing less?" then i said "swimming." then he said "no they were those one piece swimsuits and they are all muscly." pretty soon after that we were done and since i was like 6'3 at the time he was like "yeah really  think about joining!" then i brushed it off, year later i was lurking twitter and i saw a screen shot of news 10 saying high school teacher busted for pedo shit, and guess what? it was his ugly fat ass on a mug shot, luckily it was some other 18 year old that wasn't my sister otherwise dude would have been fucked up, not even a threat from me trying to be a tough guy my dad would have went psycho. and the next guy was the jrotc main dude and he was like 54 and he was going out with some 16 year old, hell even a photo of him was on her instagram, with all that plus two kids dying in a car accident, four kids getting shot, three killed, and three days ago a 16 year old girl almost getting kidnapped by three dudes in ski masks outside of the school at 7:00pm, and people getting robbed at gun point in the walmart parking lot, in the last year with nothing else happening before that my town is going to hell in a hand basket before you can say "scummy 4 life xd" sorry about the long ass post i just feel like throwing this bullshit out there.

shark tits

« Reply #970 on: January 24, 2016, 05:03:19 PM »
well ducky, i can't speak on all that other shit but all the greatest gym teachers have been to prison.
[i learned that on angie tribeca but it rings true]

tobey

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 5
« Reply #971 on: January 24, 2016, 05:29:27 PM »
A teacher at my high school went to jail for having sex with a kid in my grade, i think i was in 10th at the time. The dude bragged about it apparently and thats how the teacher got caught. Later people found out he had sex with another student a couple years before.   

dougDfresh

• Rep: -25
  • "...we are the dreamers of the dream."
« Reply #972 on: January 24, 2016, 05:55:27 PM »
Back in my high school days, my best friend in 11th grade went up to his economics teacher with a a nickel of weed. It was lunch time and when we stepped in to talk about my friend's grade the teacher asked me to sit down near the front desk. When my friend showed him the bag of weed the teacher came up to me and said, "Get out!" I waited outside and my friend came out 3 minutes later saying, "I passed the class." Sure enough, 2 weeks later his final report card showed that he went from a "D" to a "B." Some teachers do some shady shit. haha

Allen.

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 746
    • Cigarettes for Cardio avatar image
« Reply #973 on: January 24, 2016, 05:59:27 PM »
Freshman year of high school my gym teacher would do roll call, hand the class off to the assistant gym teacher and promptly went back into the locker room and smoked at least two cigars every single morning
For someone w.no signature ur awfully hostile, & that is why I do this

wallieD

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #974 on: January 24, 2016, 06:03:08 PM »
crazy stuff ducky. my school also had a teacher that hooked up with a girl but right after she graduated. she was 18 and it was legal, but it was still creepy, and i think he was fired for it, she was 3 years behind me. one of my friends from a town over had a woman teacher that got busted for sex with a student, don't recall the ages........also looking back it was pretty weird in 4th grade our class had to go to the community pool for a week of swimming and when we got to the locker room there were 80 year old dudes walking around naked. so weird to look back at...today they would def wait for the locker room to clear before bringing a group of 4th graders in there wouldn't they ( very small locker room at a local pool, not like ymca)? i was never a naive kid.... me and my friend were like this shit is weird...we went and changed in the stalls. i'm the most skeptical of gym teachers....in high school when they said everyone had to shower and encouraged people to really take them ..fuck that... we were able to wear our shorts and all you really had to do is get your hair wet for the..credit or whatever since it was mandatory. some didn't care, but i think most people wore shorts or a towel in the showers...plus you hear of gym teachers getting busted for having cameras in there. people are weird.

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -936
  • I own Malibu? I am going to fuck you.
« Reply #975 on: January 24, 2016, 06:28:09 PM »
I've definitely heard stories about scumbag teachers. Its a problem bad enough that I won't meet with students alone just to avoid any improper accusations, because the problem is bad enough that just the accusation is the end of your career.

I wouldn't be surprised if Puleo got it on with underage virgins then got pissed when he found out other people fucked them.
Are you a kook? If you would say this, the answer is “YES”
I quit skating for a time due to piling out

Iceman

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 433
« Reply #976 on: January 24, 2016, 09:24:07 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

Go on.
[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]

Who?
[close]

[close]

[close]
sorry guys. i was drinking because of the blizzard and i ended up spilling something i shouldn't have. i wasn't trying to create a guessing game or earn cool points or anything. the age "14" triggered a direct memory of a pro who was in their early 20s, and it set me off for a second.

pencil

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -131
  • my other account is abudabi
« Reply #977 on: January 24, 2016, 09:28:54 PM »

I wouldn't be surprised if Puleo got it on with underage virgins then got pissed when he found out other people fucked them.
would you rather read an abudabi post or have a screwdriver shoved up your ass?

UL8

• Rep: 29
« Reply #978 on: January 24, 2016, 10:03:25 PM »
I've definitely heard stories about scumbag teachers. Its a problem bad enough that I won't meet with students alone just to avoid any improper accusations, because the problem is bad enough that just the accusation is the end of your career.

HAHAHAHAH

Yes.

posguy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -54
« Reply #979 on: January 25, 2016, 08:48:10 AM »
crazy stuff ducky. my school also had a teacher that hooked up with a girl but right after she graduated. she was 18 and it was legal, but it was still creepy, and i think he was fired for it, she was 3 years behind me. one of my friends from a town over had a woman teacher that got busted for sex with a student, don't recall the ages........also looking back it was pretty weird in 4th grade our class had to go to the community pool for a week of swimming and when we got to the locker room there were 80 year old dudes walking around naked. so weird to look back at...today they would def wait for the locker room to clear before bringing a group of 4th graders in there wouldn't they ( very small locker room at a local pool, not like ymca)? i was never a naive kid.... me and my friend were like this shit is weird...we went and changed in the stalls. i'm the most skeptical of gym teachers....in high school when they said everyone had to shower and encouraged people to really take them ..fuck that... we were able to wear our shorts and all you really had to do is get your hair wet for the..credit or whatever since it was mandatory. some didn't care, but i think most people wore shorts or a towel in the showers...plus you hear of gym teachers getting busted for having cameras in there. people are weird.

Is it legal if they're 18 though? I thought that even if the student is 18 it's illegal cause teachers are defined under contract as guardians?

Allen.

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 746
    • Cigarettes for Cardio avatar image
« Reply #980 on: January 25, 2016, 10:27:53 AM »
Also yeah fuck gym class showers or showering in a fucking group fam.
For someone w.no signature ur awfully hostile, & that is why I do this

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -936
  • I own Malibu? I am going to fuck you.
« Reply #981 on: January 25, 2016, 10:30:18 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Is it legal if they're 18 though? I thought that even if the student is 18 it's illegal cause teachers are defined under contract as guardians?
Not illegal, but totally unethical. It results in a firing, but not an arrest (at least in the U.S)
Are you a kook? If you would say this, the answer is “YES”
I quit skating for a time due to piling out

wallieD

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #982 on: January 25, 2016, 04:09:17 PM »
it was right after she graduated so she was no longer a student

Tracer

• Rep: -65309
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
« Reply #983 on: January 25, 2016, 04:13:45 PM »
My Spanish teacher in10th grade got busted banging the German exchange student. I think he had tenure, but he also taught at uni but I never saw him again. Somehow its less weird if the teacher is European

GAY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 3378
  • Those that SLAP, can't.
« Reply #984 on: January 25, 2016, 04:30:57 PM »
My Spanish teacher in10th grade got busted banging the German exchange student. I think he had tenure, but he also taught at uni but I never saw him again. Somehow its less weird if the teacher is European

Those dirty Euros.

givecigstosurfgroms

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -958
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #985 on: January 25, 2016, 05:56:59 PM »
 ^wait.  You guys on the thread here are saying 18 year old girls are off limits?  what?  
"I just care about the river, I dont care about your back"

wallieD

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #986 on: January 25, 2016, 06:25:17 PM »
^wait.  You guys on the thread here are saying 18 year old girls are off limits?  what?  
no one said that.

givecigstosurfgroms

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -958
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #987 on: January 25, 2016, 06:57:55 PM »
  ^ Ducky's post
"I just care about the river, I dont care about your back"

ducky darnsworth

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -113
  • personal text
« Reply #988 on: January 25, 2016, 07:23:19 PM »
  ^ Ducky's post
i was just saying how it went down on the news report man.

asakusa75

« Reply #989 on: January 25, 2016, 07:24:07 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Those dirty Euros.

Up the Euro.