Author Topic: Keelan Dadd and Dirty Scumbug Arrested  (Read 280761 times)

wallieD

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -191
Re: Keelan Dadd and Dirty Scumbug Arrested
« Reply #990 on: January 25, 2016, 07:41:26 PM »
keelans back and skating flat rails
https://twitter.com/keelandadd

Alex DeLarge

• Rep: 4
  • Nothing like mindless consumerism to fill the void
« Reply #991 on: January 25, 2016, 07:45:47 PM »
on all the europe contest tours in the late 90 s getting it with young chicks was mandatory to a whole lot of pros- they went after it... sad but true. templeton even mentiones something along the lines of what happened with scumbag and dadd would be bound to happen one day. tempsters interview s was in the early 2000 s if i remember right.

The age of consent in America(18) is somewhat higher than most places in Europe(14-16), but it's still frowned upon when someone in their 20's hook up with a 16 year old. For example the legendary munster cup was held in Germany where the legal age of consent is 14, though there are some modifications to this law.

tobey

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 5
« Reply #992 on: January 25, 2016, 08:00:06 PM »
Expand Quote
on all the europe contest tours in the late 90 s getting it with young chicks was mandatory to a whole lot of pros- they went after it... sad but true. templeton even mentiones something along the lines of what happened with scumbag and dadd would be bound to happen one day. tempsters interview s was in the early 2000 s if i remember right.
[close]

The age of consent in America(18)
is somewhat higher than most places in Europe(14-16), but it's still frowned upon when someone in their 20's hook up with a 16 year old. For example the legendary munster cup was held in Germany where the legal age of consent is 14, though there are some modifications to this law.

The states vary on what the age is. Since i just re watched parks and rec recently and also someone said this in the tinder thread, half your age plus 7. Anything below that is creepy.

happenstance

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 691
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #993 on: January 25, 2016, 09:00:41 PM »
Even better is that his most recent tweet is a video of Biggie Smalls saying something along the lines that "they are going to attack you when you are on top. They did it to Cosby, they did it to Tyson..."

Probably best not to post videos about convicted and alleged rapists with ongoing trials at this moment.

Edit: for posterity's sake

« Last Edit: January 25, 2016, 09:06:28 PM by happenstance »

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 175
  • We're just 2 lo(b)s(t)ers sitting behind a screen
« Reply #994 on: January 25, 2016, 09:02:56 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
Even better is that his most recent tweet is a video of Biggie Smalls say something along the lines that "they are going to attack you when you are on top. They did it to Cosby, they did it to Tyson..."

Probably best not to post videos about convicted and alleged rapists with ongoing trials at this moment.

:o

Impish sausage is definitely gonna blow up as a euphemism this year

wallieD

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #995 on: January 26, 2016, 01:00:03 AM »
guilty or not he's such a tool lol
http://youtu.be/ZjDPxQBKvw4?t=3m9s

BacksideWallride

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -24
« Reply #996 on: January 26, 2016, 05:03:39 AM »
When do these kooks go to court?

GAY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 3378
  • Those that SLAP, can't.
« Reply #997 on: January 26, 2016, 10:32:50 AM »
When do these kooks go to court?

They up in the people's court all day erryday, mein.

Joe Pesci

« Reply #998 on: January 26, 2016, 10:44:38 AM »
My Spanish teacher in10th grade got busted banging the German exchange student. I think he had tenure, but he also taught at uni but I never saw him again. Somehow its less weird if the teacher is European
its the same as skateboarding, if theyre foreign no one cares what they do...

jomeara1

« Reply #999 on: January 26, 2016, 11:28:00 AM »
Teacher/ student relationships happen ALL the time.  Sad, but true.  A couple gym teachers and a chemistry teacher from my high school got busted within the last 10 years or so.  There was also a new shop teacher at the time that got fired, but not for statutory rape.  He was like 25-26 at the time and he was partying with kids outside of school.  He got fired once a teacher saw a picture of him on myspace hitting a bong with a couple of wasted students in the background (what a dumbass).  There was also a rumor that he hooked up with a 16 year old girl,  but there was no solid evidence that he did it.  I wouldn't be surprised if it did happen though because some of these teachers I feel like they can't let go of their youth and try to blend in with the younger crowd, and then THAT is when problems start.  Some of the women teachers that get busted for that are SMOKING hot too, married, kids, all that shit.  Kind of makes you feel uncomfortable thinking that a woman like that would go to that level.

the canadian suit

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 145
  • Always lurking.
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #1000 on: January 26, 2016, 11:34:57 AM »
I had an English teacher my Junior year of high school. She was only 20 or so, she had graduated high school at the age of 15, graduated college, and began teacher high schoolers, a demographic she had never experienced really as she came up in very small schools and homeschool.

She targeted her prey the first day of school, and instantly became buds with all of the dudes friends. They'd go to the movies, she'd drive them all over the place after school and shit. Eventually dude became aware that she liked him and they went on a couple dates. He ultimately blabbed about how she gave him an awful handjob and had never kissed a dude before him and she was gone the next day. Whole classroom cleaned out, everything gone like she never even existed.

He still hates the handjob.
p-shuvs and v-flips

perverted super otaku!

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -217
  • "Needless to say, I had the last laugh."
  • Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #1001 on: January 26, 2016, 12:08:29 PM »
Damn didn't really realize shit was so rampant, 3 pedo teachers got busted at my high school who I was there too

tobey

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 5
« Reply #1002 on: January 26, 2016, 12:26:26 PM »
Teacher/ student relationships happen ALL the time.  Sad, but true.  A couple gym teachers and a chemistry teacher from my high school got busted within the last 10 years or so.  There was also a new shop teacher at the time that got fired, but not for statutory rape.  He was like 25-26 at the time and he was partying with kids outside of school.  He got fired once a teacher saw a picture of him on myspace hitting a bong with a couple of wasted students in the background (what a dumbass).  There was also a rumor that he hooked up with a 16 year old girl,  but there was no solid evidence that he did it.  I wouldn't be surprised if it did happen though because some of these teachers I feel like they can't let go of their youth and try to blend in with the younger crowd, and then THAT is when problems start.  Some of the women teachers that get busted for that are SMOKING hot too, married, kids, all that shit.  Kind of makes you feel uncomfortable thinking that a woman like that would go to that level.

Too bad women teachers don't get half the punishment than male teachers when it happens.

Tay

« Reply #1003 on: January 26, 2016, 12:57:47 PM »
Expand Quote
Teacher/ student relationships happen ALL the time.  Sad, but true.  A couple gym teachers and a chemistry teacher from my high school got busted within the last 10 years or so.  There was also a new shop teacher at the time that got fired, but not for statutory rape.  He was like 25-26 at the time and he was partying with kids outside of school.  He got fired once a teacher saw a picture of him on myspace hitting a bong with a couple of wasted students in the background (what a dumbass).  There was also a rumor that he hooked up with a 16 year old girl,  but there was no solid evidence that he did it.  I wouldn't be surprised if it did happen though because some of these teachers I feel like they can't let go of their youth and try to blend in with the younger crowd, and then THAT is when problems start.  Some of the women teachers that get busted for that are SMOKING hot too, married, kids, all that shit.  Kind of makes you feel uncomfortable thinking that a woman like that would go to that level.
[close]

Too bad women teachers don't get half the punishment than male teachers when it happens.

I find it disturbing. Imagine if genders were reversed in this picture, people would be fucking irate. Somehow this shit kept getting published online in plain sight, and no legal red flags were raised. In a better society she would be punished same as a man who hangs dong at playgrounds.

Fucking disgusting.

GAY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 3378
  • Those that SLAP, can't.
« Reply #1004 on: January 26, 2016, 01:06:21 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Teacher/ student relationships happen ALL the time.  Sad, but true.  A couple gym teachers and a chemistry teacher from my high school got busted within the last 10 years or so.  There was also a new shop teacher at the time that got fired, but not for statutory rape.  He was like 25-26 at the time and he was partying with kids outside of school.  He got fired once a teacher saw a picture of him on myspace hitting a bong with a couple of wasted students in the background (what a dumbass).  There was also a rumor that he hooked up with a 16 year old girl,  but there was no solid evidence that he did it.  I wouldn't be surprised if it did happen though because some of these teachers I feel like they can't let go of their youth and try to blend in with the younger crowd, and then THAT is when problems start.  Some of the women teachers that get busted for that are SMOKING hot too, married, kids, all that shit.  Kind of makes you feel uncomfortable thinking that a woman like that would go to that level.
[close]

[close]

I find it disturbing. Imagine if genders were reversed in this picture, people would be fucking irate. Somehow this shit kept getting published online in plain sight, and no legal red flags were raised. In a better society she would be punished same as a man who hangs dong at playgrounds.

Fucking disgusting.

As a dong hanger behind closed doors only, I have to agree.

posguy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -54
« Reply #1005 on: January 26, 2016, 01:10:55 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

is somewhat higher than most places in Europe(14-16), but it's still frowned upon when someone in their 20's hook up with a 16 year old. For example the legendary munster cup was held in Germany where the legal age of consent is 14, though there are some modifications to this law.
[close]

The states vary on what the age is. Since i just re watched parks and rec recently and also someone said this in the tinder thread, half your age plus 7. Anything below that is creepy.

a friend of mine always had a 5 year window on each side of his age he would date within stopping at 21 on the younger side. Not a bad practice I think

CigaretteBeer

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -392
« Reply #1006 on: January 26, 2016, 01:27:48 PM »
I have some stories... I'd normally tell them, but monteyburns posts here now. He seems to love alerting the authorities about anything that he deems immoral.
"You were such a shitty parent that your kid couldn't even make it to term A guy who killed his child before it could be born because he was so shitty didn't do anything wrong.You know how the rest of us became positive members of society BY NOT BEING PIECES OF SHIT IN THE FIRST PLACE"-Ronald Reagon

Tay

« Reply #1007 on: January 26, 2016, 01:32:26 PM »
I have some stories... I'd normally tell them, but monteyburns posts here now. He seems to love alerting the authorities about anything that he deems immoral.

"Real confessions" would probably be a better place.

CigaretteBeer

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1008 on: January 26, 2016, 02:23:08 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

"Real confessions" would probably be a better place.

The stories aren't about me. I wouldn't give names but I'm sure people could guess. With people like Monty around here acting like a fucking cop it has made me refrain from posting quite a few things...

I do have one story involving a 17 year old girl and myself though. It turned out she was 2 weeks from being 18. I didn't think to ask her age because she looked like a fully matured adult... Pretty sure it was over ten years ago but I'm not 100% sure. If I was a female I could claim I was raped by her for sure. I won't get into that though because Monty might inform newspapers and police...
"You were such a shitty parent that your kid couldn't even make it to term A guy who killed his child before it could be born because he was so shitty didn't do anything wrong.You know how the rest of us became positive members of society BY NOT BEING PIECES OF SHIT IN THE FIRST PLACE"-Ronald Reagon

CigaretteBeer

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1009 on: January 26, 2016, 02:38:14 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

I officially hate you Tobey. You think a SMOKING hot teacher should rot in prison if she fulfills every young man's dreams at that age and fucks him? How would this hurt a male highschool student? Yeah it's weird an attractive adult teacher would want to fuck a kid in highschool. Yes, it's unprofessional. But you want her to be swiftly and justly punished by our good ol' Christian courts? I bet you hate Van Halen's "Hot for Teacher".

shit_for_brains

« Reply #1010 on: January 26, 2016, 02:46:46 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

a friend of mine always had a 5 year window on each side of his age he would date within stopping at 21 on the younger side. Not a bad practice I think

I had that rule but only on the younger-than-me side. I'd bang an older lady no problem.

CigaretteBeer

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1011 on: January 26, 2016, 03:08:46 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

I had that rule but only on the younger-than-me side. I'd bang an older lady no problem.

Agreed. I'd be more than happy to fuck some women that are in their 50's. If there is such a thing as a hot 70 year old I'd be down as fuck. There's nothing wrong with old pussy.

CRAILFISH TO REVERT

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 506
« Reply #1012 on: January 26, 2016, 03:57:17 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

Agreed. I'd be more than happy to fuck some women that are in their 50's. If there is such a thing as a hot 70 year old I'd be down as fuck. There's nothing wrong with old pussy.

yea older women got the pussy maintenance down.

wallieD

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1013 on: January 26, 2016, 04:27:16 PM »
that just brought back a faded memory of mine. we had some college guy subbing our class for a couple weeks when i was a freshman and he was professional . then a few months later i was skating home one night and he came out of his house wasted by himself and said he remembered me then offered me to come drink with him inside. i might have went in if there was a party going on, but it seemed too sketchy by himself.
i wonder if all the teachers that have sex with students always had a creepy side, or if some were corrupted because teenagers are regular and horny. no one could wear me down to that point, but they are around it all the time . my friend said in his english class a few of the jock types would try to get some really noticeable boners then walk up to our milf teacher's desk to ask a question.. and there was one rumor of her going to the schools golden boy's graduation party getting sloppy drunk and hitting on him

dougDfresh

• Rep: -25
  • "...we are the dreamers of the dream."
« Reply #1014 on: January 26, 2016, 05:32:07 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
that just brought back a faded memory of mine. we had some college guy subbing our class for a couple weeks when i was a freshman and he was professional . then a few months later i was skating home one night and he came out of his house wasted by himself and said he remembered me then offered me to come drink with him inside. i might have went in if there was a party going on, but it seemed too sketchy by himself.
i wonder if all the teachers that have sex with students always had a creepy side, or if some were corrupted because teenagers are regular and horny. no one could wear me down to that point, but they are around it all the time . my friend said in his english class a few of the jock types would try to get some really noticeable boners then walk up to our milf teacher's desk to ask a question.. and there was one rumor of her going to the schools golden boy's graduation party getting sloppy drunk and hitting on him

Oh shit! When you say "golden boy," are you talking about Oscar De La Hoya, the ex boxer?  If you are I might know some of those teachers. Haha.

I had an English teacher who gave group feedback in the same way - she always walked up to my group's desk and sat on top of one of our desk as she consistently crossed and uncrossed her legs in her short, short skirt. Although she was up in age, I got to give her credit, her legs were butta and we always new what color panty she had on. Another teacher friend of mine (currently) went to work on Halloween day dressed as a hooters girl. I thought it was poor judgment on her part but she pulled it off. No administrator told her shit and she looked good in her outfit (probably why no one said shit). High school is a trippy world.

jomeara1

« Reply #1015 on: January 26, 2016, 05:32:51 PM »
I feel like people who are fresh out of college and teach at a high school are more likely to do it than older people because they aren't THAT far off from being in high school themselves
« Last Edit: January 26, 2016, 05:35:37 PM by Johnny »

fulltechnicalskizzy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1935
« Reply #1016 on: January 26, 2016, 05:42:43 PM »
Goddamn when did this thread get so sexy?
« Last Edit: January 26, 2016, 06:12:57 PM by fulltechnicalskizzy »

Allen.

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 746
    • Cigarettes for Cardio avatar image
« Reply #1017 on: January 26, 2016, 06:10:30 PM »
Goddamn when did this thread get so sexy?

fr bout to walk up to that milf teacher's desk and ask a question you feel me?
For someone w.no signature ur awfully hostile, & that is why I do this

andocom

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 47
« Reply #1018 on: January 26, 2016, 07:25:44 PM »
I feel like people who are fresh out of college and teach at a high school are more likely to do it than older people because they aren't THAT far off from being in high school themselves

I mean that obviously makes sense, i.e. 22 year old teacher 17/18 student apart from the student/teacher relationship there isn't anything that bizarre about it. But in this day and age how stupid would you be to risk your entire career, I assume you would be flagged forever. In Australia I assume you would loose your blue card which would mean you couldn't do anything related with children.

chuck d

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 234
« Reply #1019 on: January 26, 2016, 07:39:43 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

Jane Fonda is almost 80...