Author Topic: what has happened to Dan Murphy?  (Read 7693 times)

Blue Fescue

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 305
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: what has happened to Dan Murphy?
« Reply #30 on: March 08, 2016, 09:10:53 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
He was on this really weird skateboard mag tour with jake Johnson, Bobby worrest, Ben hatchell, and Aaron gioure and they all skated my town for like 3 or 4 days and he did 3 or 4 tricks that were completely insane and I never saw any of the footage come out. The most memorable was this really sketchy roof into the crustiest bank ever and he switch front side flipped it. All that happened like 4 or 5 years ago.
[close]
Same, they come to my hometown in the middle of nowhere Virginia and totally killed it. It was called "Blue Ridge Riot Tour"
[close]

Yea I didn't spell Aaron's name right but to be honest I didn't care.

Yea it's the same tour and I've seen that video but the switch front side flip isn't in there. There is a line that Bobby did that isn't in there and 3 rails that Ben did that I've never seen any of those clips either.

It is the last trick in the video unless it is a different roof into a bank

Mostly

• Rep: 24
    • MostlySkateboarding avatar image
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #31 on: March 08, 2016, 12:28:19 PM »
A lil pod with Mr. Murphy from last week:

https://soundcloud.com/mostlyskateboarding

Thanks for the shoutout.

The Woodsman

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 39
« Reply #32 on: March 08, 2016, 03:48:14 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
He was on this really weird skateboard mag tour with jake Johnson, Bobby worrest, Ben hatchell, and Aaron gioure and they all skated my town for like 3 or 4 days and he did 3 or 4 tricks that were completely insane and I never saw any of the footage come out. The most memorable was this really sketchy roof into the crustiest bank ever and he switch front side flipped it. All that happened like 4 or 5 years ago.
[close]
Same, they come to my hometown in the middle of nowhere Virginia and totally killed it. It was called "Blue Ridge Riot Tour"
[close]

Yea I didn't spell Aaron's name right but to be honest I didn't care.

Yea it's the same tour and I've seen that video but the switch front side flip isn't in there. There is a line that Bobby did that isn't in there and 3 rails that Ben did that I've never seen any of those clips either.
[close]

It is the last trick in the video unless it is a different roof into a bank

That actually is it, I didnt click on the video when you posted it to be honest because I had seen another edit of the trip that was only slightly over a minute and it was missing a lot of that stuff.
Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.
-Gandhi

teekayhitya

• Rep: -30
« Reply #33 on: March 08, 2016, 07:57:57 PM »
He's a fuckin boss xx

yungthug

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -32
« Reply #34 on: March 13, 2016, 04:14:50 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
Do you know where that bowl/quarterpipe thing they skate is? I think it's in Bedford (Virginia), but beyond that IDK. I live about a two hour drive from there and it looks super sick.