Author Topic: Terrorist Attacks in Belgium (Stay safe pals)  (Read 4415 times)

DISTANT RUMOURS

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 407
Re: Terrorist Attacks in Belgium (Stay safe pals)
« Reply #30 on: March 23, 2016, 05:32:40 AM »
LIVE pressconference now.

iKobrakai

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -717
« Reply #31 on: March 23, 2016, 06:04:11 AM »
Expand Quote

Then again, the West bombs hospitals and civilians in The Middle East/Afghanistan. Laser guided missiles my fucking ass, more like pray guided missiles. I'd be frustrated too if some fat, illiterate US cunt blew up my house/truck/local hospital.

I'm not defending the terrorist cunts in any way. Hell, if any IS coward is reading this, I'm ready to fly wherever to burst some fucking mouths.

Same applies for inferior Western military engineering. Your over rated MIT diploma wont protect you from a burst mouth.

So, yeah... Plenty of people would need dental work.
[close]

When the " west " bombs hospitals and civilians its either in a situation where it cant be avoided or it was a accident . The enemy the "west is fighting is a enemy that hides behind civilians , in civilian clothing and targets indiscriminately both military , PMCs and civilians .

Theres a huge difference between a laser guided bomb that hits its target within 1 meter and a 2 bombs in airport in Belgium

Or do you want to go back to carpet bombing targets ? wiping out villages and cities like back in WW2 and Vietnam ?. We have surgical strikes that hit the target and cause minimal damage to civilians . Used against a enemy that mostly targets civilians

Kinda wish we had a time machine to see how some of you guys would act during WW2

" We cant bomb Germany , we might kill civilian or hit a hospital "

Yeah, I forgot. Not like people already covered that topic and all the flaws with these "surgical" strikes.

Good point about how we would act in extreme conditions such as WWII. Your bitch-ass is already crying and calling Sweden/EU doomed over an issue that can be fixed with a few political reforms. Have you changed your profile picture on Facebook to a Belgium flag, yet?

Love how you enlighten Slap with your choice of posts. Not grinding that skewed political axe of your at all, buddy. Thanks for protecting us against the liberal media! Finally an outlet that has no hidden agenda!!

Monty Burns

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -325
  • Release the hounds
« Reply #32 on: March 23, 2016, 06:23:34 AM »

Hell, if any IS coward is reading this, I'm ready to fly wherever to burst some fucking mouths.

Same applies for inferior Western military engineering. Your over rated MIT diploma wont protect you from a burst mouth.

So when are you going ?

iKobrakai

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #33 on: March 23, 2016, 06:53:52 AM »
As soon as your crybaby ass dares to stare down an arab downtown Malmo.

Monty Burns

• SLAP Pal
  • Release the hounds
« Reply #34 on: March 23, 2016, 07:15:25 AM »

is that what you do ?  stare down total strangers ? and make empty threats about flying to the middle east and beat up ISIS ?

And I currently work with 2 guys from Lebanon . I dont so much stare them down as say hello and have  conversations with them .
You cant really leave your house in Malmo without running into somebody with arab background

iKobrakai

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #35 on: March 23, 2016, 07:25:20 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

is that what you do ?  stare down total strangers ? and make empty threats about flying to the middle east and beat up ISIS ?

And I currently work with 2 guys from Lebanon . I dont so much stare them down as say hello and have  conversations with them .
You cant really leave your house in Malmo without running into somebody with arab background

Actually, I do. I live in a 14 story building full of human waste. Thrashy scum stands in front of the entrance to take cover from rain and smoke weed. Even if there are three or four of them cunts, they know better than standing in my way.

Tufty

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -26
« Reply #36 on: March 23, 2016, 07:49:26 AM »

BUT  Monty- No threads about the terrorists attacks in Turkey??
Even though I hate this type of question and believe its non sense. But for Monty I would say that Turkish people are not white so Monty doesnt care.

Tufty

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #37 on: March 23, 2016, 08:47:39 AM »
 After the news that the terrorists were actually European citizens, I am not amazed that the usual suspects make this about religion and cultural conflict. Well of course the priviledged most of the times are unaware of the situation of underpriviledged or they hate them because they fear that they will take their position. The raw truth is that capitalism fails to include many people in society, and according to data even from capitalist-friendly media the gap gets wider. More and more people are excluded from society and many of those that are included are struggling to just hold their position. If you are excluded you may kill yourself of course, but sometimes you will develop hate towards the society and that hate can be cultivated further into something bad or something creative, by religion or revolutionary politics (not that this is a bad thing ). So religion is meaningless for me in this case. Social exclusion of large amounts of people is the subject here, and it is not only about Muslim people. When there was Soviet Union and the revolutionary politics were kind of trend white people were the terrorists (disclaimer: I dont agree with their actions even if I agree totally with their ideals) because they had something to grasp on. Now the only thing people see as revolution is jihad and this, compared with the past is very disheartening. Of course that is something that Muslims and especially uneducated people can relate to more easily.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2016, 09:20:04 AM by Tufty »

boyan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 71
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #38 on: March 23, 2016, 08:49:20 AM »
It was still unclear whether the "nail bombs" were real or not, but a buddy of mine who was in a nearby hospital (for an unrelated issue) saw a lot of victims being rushed in and confirmed the nail thing was definitely real and not a pretty sight.

chuck d

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 234
« Reply #39 on: March 23, 2016, 03:08:20 PM »
x-ray of a survivor

fulfillthedream

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 352
« Reply #40 on: March 23, 2016, 06:26:11 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]
Even though I hate this type of question and believe its non sense. But for Monty I would say that Turkish people are not white so Monty doesnt care.

i agree with you 100% that this kind of thought is non-sense -

But i noticed this not just with the brussels attack but the Paris attack and prior that the Boka Haram attack happened and that got barley any coverage or social media attention...
Skateboarding is like jacking-off, it's that good- Jeremy Klein

[

essal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 80
« Reply #41 on: March 23, 2016, 06:46:49 PM »
Using whatever you can find as "frag" (to create shrapnel) isn't uncommon at all (I have field manuals from the 60s that talk about the concept). Nails, ball bearings (hand grenade frags are smaller than skateboard ball bearings), gravel etc. Explosions themselves aren't really dangerous except for the shockwave (which in most cases is actually fairly small), so you need something to create frag. It's often done by placing the explosives inside of a container (pipe, pot, metal case etc.) or just cover it with as much junk as possible. Secondary frag (ie things close by) also pose a real danger.

Monty Burns

• SLAP Pal
  • Release the hounds
« Reply #42 on: March 24, 2016, 03:36:17 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
[close]

But i noticed this not just with the brussels attack but the Paris attack and prior that the Boka Haram attack happened and that got barley any coverage or social media attention...

We have different priorities

The Paris attack got way more social media attention in the west , then the belgium attacks . But any attack in the west will always get more coverage in the west

Some people were saying the Lebanon didnt get any social media attention at all . But I think you need to check Middle eastern social media to get the same effect .

How many middle eastern instagrams do you follow ? how many middle eastern friends do you have on facebook . Facebook in china and many other places are almost like in its own world .

You also have to look at that if you tell somebody  a bomb killed 50 people in Iraq . Will you really be shocked ? but if you say a bomb went off in New York or stockholm you will be shocked

Tufty

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #43 on: March 24, 2016, 08:34:02 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

BUT  Monty- No threads about the terrorists attacks in Turkey??
[close]
[close]

I would say that this happens because we are used to the mess imperialism brings to "emerging economies" and third world. I mean the more east or south you go the more natural you find it for a country to be shitfest and having bad things happen. I mean Greece? Well they are semi shit they kind of deserve what's happening. Iraq? well they are muslim, muslims are uncivilized so its natural to be killed there. Africa?? Black people uncivilized they even have tribes left they eat each other, its natural. Well it is not natural they are all human beings that are chess pieces sacrificed in the master plan of big economies for domination.  The narrative of cultural, religious and whatever reasons that justify the bad situation in East and South is shit made up by our elites.

So when something bad happens in the most developed nations people cant believe it. It's so not natural. We are the good guys how can this happen to us? Its a tragedy its a war on our civilization. No man it is shit in south, east and in your own country hit the fan and you are getting dirty. Realise that or the worst things are ahead.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2016, 08:36:57 AM by Tufty »

fulfillthedream

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 352
« Reply #44 on: March 24, 2016, 06:13:28 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
[close]

[close]

The Paris attack got way more social media attention in the west , then the belgium attacks . But any attack in the west will always get more coverage in the west

Some people were saying the Lebanon didnt get any social media attention at all . But I think you need to check Middle eastern social media to get the same effect .

How many middle eastern instagrams do you follow ? how many middle eastern friends do you have on facebook . Facebook in china and many other places are almost like in its own world .

You also have to look at that if you tell somebody  a bomb killed 50 people in Iraq . Will you really be shocked ? but if you say a bomb went off in New York or stockholm you will be shocked

im currently living in China and have friends frm all over the world...

most people here in Guangzhou (foreign and local) blew up Brussels attacks as well as the ones in paris last year... again cause they  heard so much about it and next to nothing about the attacks in non- EU countries

Skateboarding is like jacking-off, it's that good- Jeremy Klein

[

Monty Burns

• SLAP Pal
  • Release the hounds
« Reply #45 on: March 24, 2016, 09:54:19 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
[close]

[close]

You also have to look at that if you tell somebody  a bomb killed 50 people in Iraq . Will you really be shocked ? but if you say a bomb went off in New York or stockholm you will be shocked
[close]

im currently living in China and have friends frm all over the world...

most people here in Guangzhou (foreign and local) blew up Brussels attacks as well as the ones in paris last year... again cause they  heard so much about it and next to nothing about the attacks in non- EU countries

Well I guess Im wrong . People just dont give a shit about the middle east or africa

essal

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #46 on: March 24, 2016, 10:34:47 PM »
Europeans care more about other European countries than they do about other countries... It's nothing new and I don't understand why you guys are trying to make Monty look like an asshole. You care more about your neighborhood than you care about the next neighborhood over...

Monty Burns

• SLAP Pal
  • Release the hounds
« Reply #47 on: March 25, 2016, 06:54:53 AM »
Its kicking off again . Stay safe out there

iKobrakai

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #48 on: March 25, 2016, 06:58:19 AM »
Europeans care more about other European countries than they do about other countries... It's nothing new and I don't understand why you guys are trying to make Monty look like an asshole. You care more about your neighborhood than you care about the next neighborhood over...

Well, I for one, fucking hate people in my building and will move as soon as I have a chance. Until then, the scum here is better be on their toes. Anyway, we dont hate Monty and try to compare him to Hermann Göring. We have a problem with his selective choice of reports. Nobody would react if Gay or Watson posted this thread.

Monty does his best to sound as open-minded, neutral and as worldly as possible and fails. "Oh, I talk to arabs at work.", "I've been to Israel.", "I donate to charity." You are not fooling anyone, sweetheart. I dont understand how somebody in this day and age can be so fucking oblivious. Just proves that working in Singapore or whatever, does not save you from being a coward closet semi-nazi.

Tufty

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #49 on: March 25, 2016, 07:46:55 AM »

When 9/11 happened we cared and the US is less of a neighbour from lets just say Syria or Afghanistan. We are kind of racist because we are taught to be. We dont realise it, but we are. I mean a tragedy in the developed countries is a tragedy, while a tragedy in a third world country is just monday morning for us. Well we are taught to not care about the third world or emerging economies because we rely on their bad-being to preserve the situation in the first world. Or we are taught to justify their bad-being with their culture or religion and proceed in cleansing our consciousness by charity, which obviously doesnt work for them but it works for us. If we wanted to fix their bad-being we would have to undermine our system and that's a conversation that no one is willing to make.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2016, 07:49:57 AM by Tufty »

Monty Burns

• SLAP Pal
  • Release the hounds
« Reply #50 on: March 25, 2016, 08:01:36 AM »
I find it deeply disturbing that you guys are talking about my political views and what posts I make and not make while there are new shootings and bombs going on in a thread about bombs going on in Belgium

essal

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #51 on: March 25, 2016, 10:06:38 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Well, I for one, fucking hate people in my building and will move as soon as I have a chance. Until then, the scum here is better be on their toes. Anyway, we dont hate Monty and try to compare him to Hermann G�ring. We have a problem with his selective choice of reports. Nobody would react if Gay or Watson posted this thread.

Monty does his best to sound as open-minded, neutral and as worldly as possible and fails. "Oh, I talk to arabs at work.", "I've been to Israel.", "I donate to charity." You are not fooling anyone, sweetheart. I dont understand how somebody in this day and age can be so fucking oblivious. Just proves that working in Singapore or whatever, does not save you from being a coward closet semi-nazi.
His selective choice of reports? Did anyone else post about any other terrorist attacks lately? This is a major event in European history, while yet another terrorist attack in Turkey or some ISIS slaughtering really isn't. I'm not a fan of Montys refugee stance, but creating this thread was nothing wrong and he didn't connect it to his views, and just because he posted this doesn't mean that he needs to post about every other terrorist attack out there. Fight the battle on the right battlefield...

I hope they waterboard the fuck out of every single fucker they've captured. Crack their network open and hunt every single one of them day and night. Currently according to media Abdeslam is playing the innocent guy who backed away from it all. Go fuck yourself.

DISTANT RUMOURS

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 407
« Reply #52 on: March 25, 2016, 10:38:54 AM »
So... Just got a phonecall from my boss.
Co worker of mine died in the subway bombing.

:-(

Monty Burns

• SLAP Pal
  • Release the hounds
« Reply #53 on: March 25, 2016, 10:40:29 AM »

Sorry to hear . RIP

iKobrakai

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #54 on: March 25, 2016, 10:41:52 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

Well, I for one, fucking hate people in my building and will move as soon as I have a chance. Until then, the scum here is better be on their toes. Anyway, we dont hate Monty and try to compare him to Hermann G�ring. We have a problem with his selective choice of reports. Nobody would react if Gay or Watson posted this thread.

[close]
His selective choice of reports? Did anyone else post about any other terrorist attacks lately? This is a major event in European history, while yet another terrorist attack in Turkey or some ISIS slaughtering really isn't. I'm not a fan of Montys refugee stance, but creating this thread was nothing wrong and he didn't connect it to his views, and just because he posted this doesn't mean that he needs to post about every other terrorist attack out there. Fight the battle on the right battlefield...

I hope they waterboard the fuck out of every single fucker they've captured. Crack their network open and hunt every single one of them day and night. Currently according to media Abdeslam is playing the innocent guy who backed away from it all. Go fuck yourself.

I can smell (poorly) hidden agenda all over your boyfriends thread. Maybe it's even subconscious. I don't trust him.

Monty, what topics do you discuss with your co-worker? "Hey, Aziz! Raped any blondes this weekend? Going back home any time soon?"

KING TUT

• Rep: 15
« Reply #55 on: March 25, 2016, 07:02:53 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

I can smell (poorly) hidden agenda all over your boyfriends thread. Maybe it's even subconscious. I don't trust him.

Monty, what topics do you discuss with your co-worker? "Hey, Aziz! Raped any blondes this weekend? Going back home any time soon?"

man you are a dick. Same with your friend tufty.

Sleazy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 264
  • tiger style
« Reply #56 on: March 25, 2016, 07:11:12 PM »
For fucks sake, it supply and demand. People are less sensitive to attacks in Israel even though they might be sensitive to the people and their cause. Tragic shit happens often in 3rd world countries so it's less impactful and it's just less relatable. It's like skate footy, somethings are super gnarly but lack impact for you because it's not relatable. It feels like everyone in here is in first year college/uni or just trolling.

DannyDee

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 247
« Reply #57 on: March 25, 2016, 11:26:19 PM »

My deepest condolences.

Monty Burns

• SLAP Pal
  • Release the hounds
« Reply #58 on: March 25, 2016, 11:31:39 PM »
Well fuck it . Didnt want to do it in this thread but I prefer to let the refugee thread not get bumped

Anyways . iKobrakai

Its not that kind of job where I have to be social . I just say hi . The first day I spent the day working with one of them we talked about food . Ive always liked Lebanon cause of the flag . And being a chef combined with Bourdains show about Lebanon makes me pretty stoked on that country . Im not visiting until it cools down abit more . Some countries are not worth a food / party trip when its like that

I can smell (poorly) hidden agenda all over your boyfriends thread. Maybe it's even subconscious.

What is my hidden agenda in this thread ?  I have not posed any threads about attacks in Oceania , South or North America , Africa , Asia or Europe ( not counting this one ) Ive made 1 thread about terrorist attacks in Belgium . What is my hidden agenda ?

I don't trust him.

Why dont you trust me ? why do you need to trust me ? What have I posted that did not turn out to be true ? what links have I posted that were fake ? or from not real sources ?  What have I lied about on slap ?

Well, I for one, fucking hate people in my building and will move as soon as I have a chance. Until then, the scum here is better be on their toes.

You are making threats to people in your building on SLAP , How many of them read SLAP ?  why post threats to them here ?

If Im not mistaken you live in one of the ghettos of Sweden , you have mostly "not swedish" neighbours . You dont want to live there cause of the people who live there . You dont think intergration is working in Sweden and think our laws about immegration is bullshit

Yet you dissagree with me that intergration is not working and the cost of taking in all these refugees is not working . Yet you want more refugees and you call me a racist and Nazi

What ??

we dont hate Monty and try to compare him to Hermann G�ring. We have a problem with his selective choice of reports. Nobody would react if Gay or Watson posted this thread.

What Selective reporting ? Ive only made 1 thread about terrorist attacks . About 99.999999% of terrorist threads on slap was not by me . By any "selective posting " it would be evidence I do not post terrorist attacks .

Monty does his best to sound as open-minded, neutral and as worldly as possible and fails. "Oh, I talk to arabs at work.", "I've been to Israel.", "I donate to charity." You are not fooling anyone, sweetheart.

Worldy yes . Open minded and neutral no . Ive said multiple times that I support US / Coalition foreign policies and military action . Im also a supporter of the state of Israel and many (not all) of their current policies and military actions . I also like alot of what Putin is doing with Russia . I didnt really like the whole Ukraine thing though . I also Support NATO . I want Sweden involved in Syria , Iraq , Afghanistan and other places

As for the other things . People ask me questions I give answers . You asked me to go "stare down a arab " . I tell you I work with 2 of them . Somebody called me a Anti Semite . I answer that Ive been to Israel , support Israel and have had a Isrealy GF who was jewish

Should I lie about my real life ?.

I dont understand how somebody in this day and age can be so fucking oblivious. Just proves that working in Singapore or whatever, does not save you from being a coward closet semi-nazi.

How and Why am I a Coward ? .  How can you be a " Semi Nazi "  what % of Nazi is a Semi Nazi ?  what political ideologies does a Semi Nazi
support and not support ?

Actually, I do. I live in a 14 story building full of human waste. Thrashy scum stands in front of the entrance to take cover from rain and smoke weed. Even if there are three or four of them cunts, they know better than standing in my way.

More threats to people who dont even post on SLAP . These human waste you are talking about what country are they from ? Are these Swedish born 60 year olds ? pensioners ?

Or are most of them forigners ? You sure alll these people are bad people ? or are you judging them by their skin color ? maybe you are a racist

Why would any sane person stare down a random person on the street ? you know nothing about him or his situation . Why fuck with him ?

Geez, dont play the victim card, Monty. Your posting history tells a different story. If you want, we can start an official pole if people on Slap percieve your ass as a bitch-ass closed semi-nazi. At least stand up to your believes..

What are my believes ?  please tell me

Hell, if any IS coward is reading this, I'm ready to fly wherever to burst some fucking mouths.

So when are you going ? There are anti ISIS volunteer military units for foreign people . Sweden has a military aswell . You also have the French Foreign Legion , France is in the fight now in Iraq and Syria

You can bring the fight to ISIS if you want

So when are you going ?  you are a Swedish citizen so getting a VISA to the USA is not that hard  . Im sure some MIT graduates are working
in the EU aswell .  When are you going after these people ?

You know looking at your posts in this thread and others . Hating on foreign people in your neighbourhood . Making threats against your neighbours and ISIS on a skateboarding forum . Talking about how tough you are

I dont blame the people looking at you . Im pretty sure they view you as the crazy person in the area who " stares down " random people with different skin color and tries to pick fights with them for no reason

iKobrakai

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #59 on: March 26, 2016, 02:18:32 AM »
Monty:

"Didnt want to do it in this thread but I prefer to let the refugee thread not get bumped"

By posting miles of text to argue with a psycho person like me, you just turned this into your other thread. A for effort.