Author Topic: MIKE SINCLAIR IS A TOTAL WHINY BITCH  (Read 37903 times)

matter of fact

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 42
Re: MIKE SINCLAIR IS A TOTAL WHINY BITCH
« Reply #180 on: April 27, 2016, 08:23:02 AM »
if you're just tuning in, Sinclair has not replied in this thread. you're welcome.

pizzafliptofakie

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1953
« Reply #181 on: April 27, 2016, 08:24:11 AM »
I'd like to think that Mike Sinclair, Chase Gabor, Eric Koston, Keelan Dadd, Shawn Powers and Berra are all sitting together at Chilli's having some sizzler right now and saying to each other "fuck..... what happened?"

i used to skate

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -27
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #182 on: April 27, 2016, 08:24:40 AM »
Can someone post Gipper bs 5050ing hubba?

Righteous Victim

• Rep: 110
  • Get yourself looked at.
    • Letterboxd avatar image
« Reply #183 on: April 27, 2016, 08:30:22 AM »
I was hoping there'd be a parallel discussion about fingers in asses instead of BBQ this time.

Jerkstore

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -154
« Reply #184 on: April 27, 2016, 08:34:14 AM »
if you're just tuning in, Sinclair has not replied in this thread. you're welcome.

thank you

Yushin Okami

• Rep: 115
« Reply #185 on: April 27, 2016, 08:45:17 AM »
We all know you have two sexy anthropomorphic wolves who buttfuck each other on the bottom of your board.

unerds

• Rep: -3
« Reply #186 on: April 27, 2016, 09:03:59 AM »
I was hoping there'd be a parallel discussion about fingers in asses instead of BBQ this time.

for those hesitant about all that, one way to look at is like; you have 2 choices:

1 - you could let your gf be the first one up in there, while getting blown or whatever...

2 - your doctor can be the first one up in there when you hit 40, or if you randomly end up shitting blood before then

slappies

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1226
« Reply #187 on: April 27, 2016, 09:14:42 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

for those hesitant about all that, one way to look at is like; you have 2 choices:

1 - you could let your gf be the first one up in there, while getting blown or whatever...

2 - your doctor can be the first one up in there when you hit 40, or if you randomly end up shitting blood before then

Don't count yourself out, I was in my own asshole long before my girlfriend was.
CRACK RAIDER RAZOR

SlappyBag

« Reply #189 on: April 27, 2016, 10:18:36 AM »
that's S.K.A.T.E for Sinclair, Gipp wins.

unerds

« Reply #190 on: April 27, 2016, 11:28:20 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Don't count yourself out, I was in my own asshole long before my girlfriend was.

so that is a valid third option...

just clip your nails and give it a p*ke then

Willie

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 308
« Reply #191 on: April 27, 2016, 02:17:07 PM »
Expand Quote
I know Mike. �He is a good guy and him posting some armchair skateboarder's name online isn't a big deal. �88% of you can't even get outside and Kickflip so what is it going to happen when they know your name? �Nothing. �Hipper is a prime example why people don't like posters on here. �Nerds that don't even skate or can't skate to save their life's come on here and under cover talk shit about those that actually skate, actually film video parts, actually work in the industry that they talk about. �
[close]
I fucking hate this. Since when "kickflip" became some sort of approvement or what determines if you're "good" on a board or not? I could understand about an ollie, which is the groundbreaking trick what determines if you're longboarder who never learned how to ollie or if you're a skateboarder who's able to skate the environment. How many great video parts have been made with the lack of flip tricks? And transition dudes couldn't care less about it. Seriously this jock mentality. Since when you can't have an opinion? Isn't what skateboarding industry lives on is the audience, the viewers, criticizers and people who watch the video parts, buy their product and generally give a shit what happens in the industry? We are entitled to our opinion and we have all the rights to express it, because skateboarding industry exists just because of us..

You've never made a motion picture - how could you possibly judge the merits of one?!!!?

But seriously, can we switch to frontside rock as a measure of manliness/skaterness?

MintySandwhich

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -128
« Reply #192 on: April 27, 2016, 02:28:38 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
I know Mike. �He is a good guy and him posting some armchair skateboarder's name online isn't a big deal. �88% of you can't even get outside and Kickflip so what is it going to happen when they know your name? �Nothing. �Hipper is a prime example why people don't like posters on here. �Nerds that don't even skate or can't skate to save their life's come on here and under cover talk shit about those that actually skate, actually film video parts, actually work in the industry that they talk about. �
[close]
I fucking hate this. Since when "kickflip" became some sort of approvement or what determines if you're "good" on a board or not? I could understand about an ollie, which is the groundbreaking trick what determines if you're longboarder who never learned how to ollie or if you're a skateboarder who's able to skate the environment. How many great video parts have been made with the lack of flip tricks? And transition dudes couldn't care less about it. Seriously this jock mentality. Since when you can't have an opinion? Isn't what skateboarding industry lives on is the audience, the viewers, criticizers and people who watch the video parts, buy their product and generally give a shit what happens in the industry? We are entitled to our opinion and we have all the rights to express it, because skateboarding industry exists just because of us..
[close]

You've never made a motion picture - how could you possibly judge the merits of one?!!!?
But seriously, can we switch to frontside rock as a measure of manliness/skaterness?

We can do that,

and how many feet of vert is how big your dick is..

Because that's what jocks care about right? Jock-mentality?

Apparenty I have a chode dick... oh well, still bigger than sinclairs

shit_for_brains

« Reply #193 on: April 27, 2016, 02:36:18 PM »
Get a load of ol' Chode Dick over here

DannyDee

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 248
« Reply #194 on: April 27, 2016, 02:48:50 PM »
You got Dane Burman to say he enjoyed your insights, that somewhat balances this out. And Dane, sign up, you would fit in here, you can give us insights into bullying Trevor Colden.

Sleazy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 266
  • tiger style
« Reply #195 on: April 27, 2016, 02:56:35 PM »

how about we compromise on kickflip front rock

CRAILFISH TO REVERT

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 506
« Reply #196 on: April 27, 2016, 03:16:55 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

..but have you ever seen anyone make that trick look good?

andocom

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 47
« Reply #197 on: April 27, 2016, 03:48:24 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

eewwwww.....

Changes

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -220
  • #NeverForget
« Reply #198 on: April 28, 2016, 12:44:09 AM »
You got Dane Burman to say he enjoyed your insights, that somewhat balances this out. And Dane, sign up, you would fit in here, you can give us insights into bullying Trevor Colden.

Dane is on here, he posts under his name, ive seen him on here a bit reading stuff, he has a account on skateboard.com.au forums and posts like us, hes a great shit talker and gets payed to skate, I like it how hes still the same skate rat on the internet talking shit and even though he is a payed professional

I will always love the shit he use to say about Josiah Gatlyn

« Last Edit: April 28, 2016, 12:47:03 AM by Changes »

Atiba Applebum

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 244
« Reply #199 on: April 28, 2016, 12:52:25 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Dane is on here, he posts under his name, ive seen him on here a bit reading stuff, he has a account on skateboard.com.au forums and posts like us, hes a great shit talker and gets payed to skate, I like it how hes still the same skate rat on the internet talking shit and even though he is a payed professional

"Paid" for the love of god. Gip needs to do some tutoring sessions on the boards

Sk.A.T.A.N

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 714
  • aka Sk.A.N.Y.E.
« Reply #200 on: April 28, 2016, 01:10:53 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

I've never seen that interview. Now i love Burman even more... That gatlyn line was too good! Ahah

R.I.P RUSTY/FRIP

iwishilivedinfinla

« Reply #201 on: April 28, 2016, 01:28:27 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

anyone that knows Josiah Gatlyn is a dumbass is cool in my book

SodaJerk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1085
  • Butterscotch yo!
« Reply #202 on: April 28, 2016, 07:48:07 AM »
"Hi my name is Jeff and I'll be your server this evening. Today's special is the Sinclair Sizzle Plate with an extra serving of L sauce and as it's happy hour can I recommend our latest happy hour cocktail the "Prostate Massage"? It'll cut right through the saltiness of the Sinclair Sizzle Plate. "

HungUp

• Rep: 40
« Reply #203 on: April 28, 2016, 08:16:52 AM »
"Hi my name is Jeff and I'll be your server this evening. Today's special is the Sinclair Sizzle Plate with an extra serving of L sauce and as it's happy hour can I recommend our latest happy hour cocktail the "Prostate Massage"? It'll cut right through the saltiness of the Sinclair Sizzle Plate. "

Is the L sauce mustard based? I can't fuck with that shit.

SodaJerk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1085
  • Butterscotch yo!
« Reply #204 on: April 28, 2016, 08:30:57 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Is the L sauce mustard based? I can't fuck with that shit.
Piss and vinegar

Robert Baratheon

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 32
« Reply #205 on: April 28, 2016, 09:33:18 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
I know Mike.  He is a good guy and him posting some armchair skateboarder's name online isn't a big deal.  88% of you can't even get outside and Kickflip so what is it going to happen when they know your name?  Nothing.  Hipper is a prime example why people don't like posters on here.  Nerds that don't even skate or can't skate to save their life's come on here and under cover talk shit about those that actually skate, actually film video parts, actually work in the industry that they talk about.  
[close]
im curious where are you getting your data from?
[close]

"Two fat ladies" is the bingo code for 88. I think he's calling us fat.

88? He 'randomly' picked this percentage? Mike and his friends are obviously doxing racist Nazis. #TeamGip

Beautifull

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -428
« Reply #206 on: April 28, 2016, 10:37:45 AM »
Slap getting interesting for once.   8)

givecigstosurfgroms

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -958
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #207 on: April 28, 2016, 10:39:27 AM »
  I think you would do better just writing a fake derogatory letter about Gippers character than sending his bosses a bunch of slap posts.  That's actually funny to me.  How many of these 'skate posts' are you thinking they are going to sit there and read thru?  Also if you post here anonymously you can't really defend Sinclair (who ever the fuk that is)
"I just care about the river, I dont care about your back"

billyerlife

« Reply #208 on: April 28, 2016, 06:07:33 PM »
Expand Quote
I know Mike.  He is a good guy and him posting some armchair skateboarder's name online isn't a big deal.  88% of you can't even get outside and Kickflip so what is it going to happen when they know your name?  Nothing.  Hipper is a prime example why people don't like posters on here.  Nerds that don't even skate or can't skate to save their life's come on here and under cover talk shit about those that actually skate, actually film video parts, actually work in the industry that they talk about. 
[close]
Your elitist attitude is bad for skateboarding. You're a jock with a clique mentality.

Yup, stating people need to attain certain level of mastery in skateboarding in order to comment on skateboarding is straight up jock shit. Don't give a fuck about the industry, don't give a fuck how good anyone is, can't believe you think anyone would give a fuck about your small minded, elitist ass opinions. Well actually I can believe it, it's pretty much what defines being small minded and elitist.

Oh, and given that you are an elitist, you know Sinclair (at least you claim too), and you are arguing so passionately that, in some sense, Gipper deserved it, and that "it's no big deal", there's really only one conclusion to draw. Low move, I think you owe Gipper an apology.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2016, 06:41:22 PM by billyerlife »

Brett

• Rep: -14
« Reply #209 on: April 28, 2016, 08:01:37 PM »
Really? You have to ask why the team manager for tum yeto isn't doing a good job? Who even skates for them these days? The impression I got of him being an asshole is from when he posted last time. He just came off as an asshole, and guess what? He is one.

Yankou rode/got flowed Foundation years ago. I don't think they liked his red pants and duffs though....