Author Topic: MIKE SINCLAIR IS A TOTAL WHINY BITCH  (Read 37798 times)

Wizard Fight

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -191
Re: MIKE SINCLAIR IS A TOTAL WHINY BITCH
« Reply #120 on: April 26, 2016, 08:46:45 PM »

dougDfresh

• Rep: -25
  • "...we are the dreamers of the dream."
« Reply #121 on: April 26, 2016, 08:47:33 PM »
Where are the Sinclair photoshops???

offkilter

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 263
« Reply #122 on: April 26, 2016, 08:48:45 PM »
I know Mike. �He is a good guy and him posting some armchair skateboarder's name online isn't a big deal. �88% of you can't even get outside and Kickflip so what is it going to happen when they know your name? �Nothing. �Hipper is a prime example why people don't like posters on here. �Nerds that don't even skate or can't skate to save their life's come on here and under cover talk shit about those that actually skate, actually film video parts, actually work in the industry that they talk about. �

You don't say, the skateboarding industry (a bunch of insecure, sensitive man-children) dislike posters on slap ( a place where skaters come to be critical of the industry?)
You definitely hurt our feelings with that one.

asakusa75

« Reply #123 on: April 26, 2016, 08:52:56 PM »
I know Mike.  He is a good guy and him posting some armchair skateboarder's name online isn't a big deal.  88% of you can't even get outside and Kickflip so what is it going to happen when they know your name?  Nothing.  Hipper is a prime example why people don't like posters on here.  Nerds that don't even skate or can't skate to save their life's come on here and under cover talk shit about those that actually skate, actually film video parts, actually work in the industry that they talk about.  

Well now....cat is outta the bag now.
And this belongs in the "Losing Tricks" thread.
My kickflips aside, Sinclair is still a mark for posting someones personal details online, regardless of how much he gets trashed on some forum somewhere on the internet.
You don't like it buddy, close the laptop and walk away. Its how the internet works.

layzieyez

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1500
  • Illusion Flip
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #124 on: April 26, 2016, 08:53:38 PM »
Difference is I know Jason in real life, I know Mike in real life.� See the common validating thread here?� Real life.
That shit sounds two faced to me. Writing anonymous internet hate on some dude you claim to know in real life and he probably thinks you're cool with him. Please tell me more of this real life. Are you white knight?

Sleazy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 264
  • tiger style
« Reply #125 on: April 26, 2016, 08:57:31 PM »
I know Mike. �He is a good guy and him posting some armchair skateboarder's name online isn't a big deal. �88% of you can't even get outside and Kickflip so what is it going to happen when they know your name? �Nothing. �Hipper is a prime example why people don't like posters on here. �Nerds that don't even skate or can't skate to save their life's come on here and under cover talk shit about those that actually skate, actually film video parts, actually work in the industry that they talk about. �

Fuck you man. I spent 30 mins today trying to relearn back 5 0s on an 8" tall box in my driveway. It takes me about 3-8 tries to land a good kickflip. But fuck you and your shitty attitude. The 30 mins I spent today was literally the only 30 mins I had to spare. I'm 43 have 3 kids and run a small company and drug my box out in the drive before taking my daughter to soccer practice. but I still spend a good part of my day on slap bullshitting with other geezers about skating. The only common thread here is that we are all lifers who are so into skating that we keep up on all the gossip and videos into our 30s and 40s. Gipper and I have argued countless times on here about all kinds of shit but the guy is such a great part of the slap experience and his commitment to the purity of skating is crazy. He's been consistently hating on Nike for a good 15 years now and that's something that not many others have done and something that is getting more popular and common. He's the kind of idealistic odd ball that gorrosso nd lucero were saying skating is lacking while Sinclair is clearly is going to be helping the next generation of little league kids who are down for shitty ribs. And it's funny you say slap is irrelevant in a comment that might get quoted in the inevitable Wikipedia update and ride channel article and will undoubtably be asked to Sinclair next time he gets interviewed.

masturskater

• Rep: 20
« Reply #126 on: April 26, 2016, 09:10:22 PM »
Difference is I know Jason in real life, I know Mike in real life.  See the common validating thread here?  Real life.
is this the Real life?

Alphonse

• Rep: 6
  • "You know, I didn't ask to be this big."
« Reply #127 on: April 26, 2016, 09:10:34 PM »
Difference is I know Jason in real life, I know Mike in real life.� See the common validating thread here?� Real life.

So when Sinclair breached Gipper's privacy by posting his personal information on social media that wasn't real life?

Yeah, I created an account just to respond to this.

AitchBeeGayBuh

• Rep: 60
« Reply #128 on: April 26, 2016, 09:27:05 PM »
Expand Quote
I know Mike.  He is a good guy and him posting some armchair skateboarder's name online isn't a big deal.  88% of you can't even get outside and Kickflip so what is it going to happen when they know your name?  Nothing.  Hipper is a prime example why people don't like posters on here.  Nerds that don't even skate or can't skate to save their life's come on here and under cover talk shit about those that actually skate, actually film video parts, actually work in the industry that they talk about.  
[close]
im curious where are you getting your data from?
People use statistics nowadays to prove everything... 16% of all people know that.

rocketofftopic

• Rep: 37
« Reply #129 on: April 26, 2016, 09:27:41 PM »
Expand Quote
Difference is I know Jason in real life, I know Mike in real life.  See the common validating thread here?  Real life.
[close]
is this the Real life?

is this just fantasy?

Roisto

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 474
« Reply #130 on: April 26, 2016, 09:30:31 PM »
I'm backing this 100%. Fuck you Mike Sinclair. You suck, you insecure baby.

I've been a huge Toy Machine nerd for as long as I've been skating and Foundation has been up there as well as one of the cool brands for me, but this really does put me off Tum Yeto enough to buy something else next. I rather give my money to companies I can back 100% and Tum Yeto sadly isn't there anymore for me.

You fucked up Mike, be sorry.

Budo

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 114
    • So What is Skateboarding? avatar image
« Reply #131 on: April 26, 2016, 09:32:49 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
Your elitist attitude is bad for skateboarding. You're a jock with a clique mentality.
[close]

And as if we haven't heard that before.....so if gip can kickflip then that validates everything? �

Well I can do switch flips and agree with Gip in this case, so it is extra-validated.

Maybe Mike has some good qualities, but that doesn't mean a good person can't make a really shitty mistake.  But when it comes to what I know about Mike Sinclair, I just base it off of what I have heard from those that actually skate, actually film video parts, and actually work in the industry.  Unfortunately it seems like I have read/heard mostly bad.  I am stoked he is sponsoring Cole Wilson but I am afraid he'll get thrown away or phased out like so many others.  Foundation used to be one of my favorite companies but it isn't at all the same thing it used to be.

Anyways, my point is even optimistic skaters who skate and can kickflip can agree with Gipper even if they never read SLAP.  Also, you should definitely share in "post you skatiing", if you know these dudes you must be a ripper.
Keep Rolling!

sowhatskateboarding.com
@OuRoot

The Woodsman

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 39
« Reply #132 on: April 26, 2016, 09:33:44 PM »
Dear Mike,

Go fuck yourself.

Love,
                        Slap Pals
Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.
-Gandhi

Noble Experiment

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 284
« Reply #133 on: April 26, 2016, 09:34:21 PM »
I'd like to think that Mike Sinclair, Chase Gabor, Eric Koston, Keelan Dadd, Shawn Powers and Berra are all sitting together at some random cafe having coffee right now and saying to each other "fuck..... what happened?"

Iceman

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 433
« Reply #134 on: April 26, 2016, 09:34:43 PM »
doh!

Jive Turkey

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 93
« Reply #135 on: April 26, 2016, 09:36:49 PM »

brycickle

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 167
« Reply #136 on: April 26, 2016, 09:38:15 PM »

Theankz breh. I dig girls who are into fingers in the butt.

R.I.P. Bobby Peru's gentleman status.
If you start using lube for that, then we'll give you back your gentleman status.

You and the D00D have turned this thread into a horrible head-on-collision between a short bus full of regular kids and a van full of paraplegics.

RollingThunder

• Rep: 24
« Reply #137 on: April 26, 2016, 09:46:08 PM »
Too far?

Toydivision

« Reply #138 on: April 26, 2016, 09:49:36 PM »
So one dude that pretty much nobody commenting knows personally talked shit on another dude that pretty much nobody commenting knows personally, and y'all are judging them for how they judge each other? Fucking weird man....fucking weird...

I thought this was funny.

Still, intentionally posting personal info on a social media app is the fucking worst, especially when you're trying to bring trouble to someones workplace.

too much

« Reply #139 on: April 26, 2016, 09:55:20 PM »
Too far?

He did hashtag #overandout

Which is funny because he literally might be over and out

nino brown

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -1416
  • only nerds kook people
« Reply #140 on: April 26, 2016, 09:57:14 PM »
Hipper got his card pulled and got off easy.  The school district he works for will be getting a package with his posts and we will see how they like a staff member posing as a skateboarder and his rants on here.  Tum Yeto should give Mike a bonus.  

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 159
  • We're just 2 lo(b)s(t)ers sitting behind a screen
« Reply #141 on: April 26, 2016, 10:01:18 PM »
nino brown is the rat*

*may/ may not be true but seriously you came into the thread to quote that?
If you're not the rat, you're on some wacked out trolling trip
« Last Edit: April 26, 2016, 10:49:30 PM by Gay Imp Sausage Metal »

Impish sausage is definitely gonna blow up as a euphemism this year

waltercronkite

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 179
« Reply #142 on: April 26, 2016, 10:02:59 PM »
never cared for sinclair and don't like swank. foundation was always fucked with those two at the helm. smartest thing swank did was leave ed alone

icybear flowbro for foundation confirmed

augustmoon

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 805
« Reply #143 on: April 26, 2016, 10:27:39 PM »

you're a 100% bitch. 

btw i've seen footage of ol Gip backside 50 ing Hubba.  I'm sure he can do a kickflip, like most people who post here.  white knighting aint going to get your ass off of flow.  fuck you and your industry jock bullshit. 
Fuck brandon biebel... The lemon thrower

j....soy.....

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1590
« Reply #144 on: April 26, 2016, 10:29:43 PM »
Can't believe I even thought to qualify Slap Pal versus the industry?  You ever been to a trade show?  Hey....who's more likely to have just gotten into motorcycling?  The industry......but in terms of who actually skates?  It's us.....

Hey...maybe you guys do know more than us...then why do you all lurk on here incessantly?  And talking shit....c'mon...the industry would never do such a thing?  

Shitting on a lowly TM is a bit rough...but Gip has been pretty consistent in hating on anything Nike related and while pros will spout off about 'taking skating back' but never directly calling anyone out.....he did.....

Andrew

• Rep: 100
  • lightcatcher
« Reply #145 on: April 26, 2016, 10:45:38 PM »
sinclair gingerly places another trophy on the shelf

not my finest photoshop but it'll do for now
The only thing you nerds grind down is yer keyboard keys.

nino brown

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -1416
  • only nerds kook people
« Reply #146 on: April 26, 2016, 10:49:31 PM »
nino brown is the rat*

may/ may not be true but seriously you came into the thread to quote that?
If you're not the rat, you're on some whacked out trolling trip
Crying cuz i quoted something i thought was funny. Emotional

i dont care for gip or sinclair

ICUSUCKA

• Rep: -11
« Reply #147 on: April 26, 2016, 11:04:48 PM »
Fuck it. There is only one way to settle this: Thunderdome. Two men enter, one man leave! Two men enter, one man leave!

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 159
  • We're just 2 lo(b)s(t)ers sitting behind a screen
« Reply #148 on: April 26, 2016, 11:08:53 PM »
Crying cuz i quoted something i thought was funny. Emotional
i dont care for gip or sinclair

I'm hardly crying there troll boy :-*

Impish sausage is definitely gonna blow up as a euphemism this year

doomstation55

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 904
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • [b]TEAM DOOM MS 2018[/b] avatar image
« Reply #149 on: April 26, 2016, 11:38:54 PM »
Bobby you're a gentleman in all circumstances. I hope if I ever have a daughter that she fucks dudes like you.

Theankz breh. I dig girls who are into fingers in the butt.

R.I.P. Bobby Peru's gentleman status.
[/quote]

I know he's a mod, but this is probably the POTY.