Author Topic: Name Game  (Read 3762 times)

Chavo

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 219
Re: Name Game
« Reply #30 on: June 19, 2016, 01:37:54 PM »
I can't think of any pro skaters, photographers, filmers anything where their first or last name started with a U. Only can think of that 60 year old skater Neal Unger and Tim Upson. I don't think there has been an Ulysses, Ulrich, or Uriah in the game.

Lincoln Ueda

too much

« Reply #31 on: June 19, 2016, 01:51:08 PM »
Expand Quote
I can't think of any pro skaters, photographers, filmers anything where their first or last name started with a U. Only can think of that 60 year old skater Neal Unger and Tim Upson. I don't think there has been an Ulysses, Ulrich, or Uriah in the game.
[close]

Lincoln Ueda

Oh fuck of course, and yes ray underhill too...maybe no first name for U...Youness, Yoshi Obayashi, Mike York, and Grant Yansura for Y. I can't think of someone with the last name Young, there has to be someone.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2016, 01:59:35 PM by too much »

Chavo

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 219
« Reply #32 on: June 19, 2016, 02:06:10 PM »
Geoff Grosso

Mr. Fink

« Reply #33 on: June 19, 2016, 02:15:58 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

Lincoln Ueda
[close]

Oh fuck of course, and yes ray underhill too...maybe no first name for U...Youness, Yoshi Obayashi, Mike York, and Grant Yansura for Y. I can't think of someone with the last name Young, there has to be someone.

Sean Young

Madam, I'm Adam

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1375
« Reply #34 on: June 19, 2016, 02:35:18 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

Lincoln Ueda
[close]

Uriel Luebcke