Author Topic: Illuminati/freemasons and skateboarding  (Read 20076 times)

paraquat

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 200
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: Illuminati/freemasons and skateboarding
« Reply #30 on: July 06, 2016, 04:12:34 PM »
I think all you need to do to be a mason is invite them over for dinner and be 18.

cherry

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 57
« Reply #31 on: July 06, 2016, 04:19:08 PM »
I've learned more watching cats vs dogs the movie than graduating from r.i.t.

http://wellaware1.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/chris-pontius-tim-rep.jpg

offkilter

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 263
« Reply #32 on: July 06, 2016, 08:37:59 PM »
I thought it was interesting that the berrics logo and the anonymous logo were so similar, considering that anonymous is famous for attacking scientology
was berra a scientologist when he started the berrics?

the berrics:
http://exoshop.com/files/products/0/1/2/7/0/7/1/the-berrics-un-logo-2-white-1.jpg

anonymous:
http://blogs-images.forbes.com/parmyolson/files/2012/08/anonymous_logo.png
« Last Edit: July 06, 2016, 08:40:25 PM by offkilter »

RTBFTR

« Reply #33 on: July 06, 2016, 09:34:50 PM »
Been around for ages, Koston usually posts something random about it around once a year.

Ghost Face

• Rep: 112
« Reply #34 on: July 06, 2016, 11:03:42 PM »
Someone posted in the Olympics thread a couple months back that Felix Arguelles is a Scientologiost: http://worldskateboardingfederation.org/about/governing-council/  Do Scientologists work with/for non-Scientologists?
Jerrys Kid : "I work at my real job like I'm a pro skater. Years of work can be summarized to about 3 minutes worth of actual achievements."

eastcoaster

• Rep: -41
« Reply #35 on: July 07, 2016, 07:39:23 AM »
Been around for ages, Koston usually posts something random about it around once a year.

Woah dude what is that?

eastcoaster

« Reply #36 on: July 07, 2016, 07:40:25 AM »
I thought it was interesting that the berrics logo and the anonymous logo were so similar, considering that anonymous is famous for attacking scientology
was berra a scientologist when he started the berrics?

the berrics:
http://exoshop.com/files/products/0/1/2/7/0/7/1/the-berrics-un-logo-2-white-1.jpg

anonymous:
http://blogs-images.forbes.com/parmyolson/files/2012/08/anonymous_logo.png

That's weird. I think he was but I'm guessing here. I think it's creepy they have that whole military theme.

eastcoaster

« Reply #37 on: July 07, 2016, 07:43:10 AM »
Someone posted in the Olympics thread a couple months back that Felix Arguelles is a Scientologiost: http://worldskateboardingfederation.org/about/governing-council/  Do Scientologists work with/for non-Scientologists?

I saw that and I doubt they do they are very secretive and exclusive. I think all these Nike/Berrics/street league boys are in this group it explains why they are such kooks.

rawbertson.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 693
  • yo yo, yo yo yo yo
    • my youtube avatar image
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #38 on: July 07, 2016, 11:38:38 AM »
open up ur eyes guys all u need to do is sit on a fat dick and the boxes will cum in from beara

BacksideWallride

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -24
« Reply #39 on: July 07, 2016, 11:57:14 AM »
Mark Suciu's Philly/Adidas part has some Masonic images flash though little jump cuts... I bet there's plenty of low level Masons in skateboarding. I also think there is something to be said though about countless pictures of celebrities and politicians covering an eye or doing the "Shhhh" thing. Either it's just trendy and the mystic makes it interesting/open to speculation... Also could be that a lot of designers and photographers tell subjects to make these gestures just for the current interest in conspiracy theories...

I guess the way I see it is it's either a joke like doing bunny ears on your friend for a photo or they really are showing they're part of some club be it Bohemian Grove, Bilderburgs, Masons or Illuminati... Who knows.

One other thing to echo a post above about Masons getting out of trouble, I believe is true. My pop's friend is a Mason who got drunk, got on the interstate going against traffic the wrong way, almost killed a family and got like just a ticket for a seatbelt or something ridiculously minor.

oyolar

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 400
« Reply #40 on: July 07, 2016, 01:30:04 PM »
Here's what no one who believes this stuff has been able to explain: why show all of these signs and symbols in public?  What is gained from doing that?  If these are secret societies that are brainwashing people and controlling the world, why wouldn't they want to keep that as secret and private as possible?  What is gained by essentially advertising their existence to anyone or everyone that engages with popular culture and media?  Furthermore, how can they succeed at any of their other secret missions when they can't even stop "members" from putting owls or all-seeing eyes or whatever symbols you want in pictures, videos, or performances and they must be really bad at keeping secrets if you can come across hundreds if not thousands of things online explaining what their "secrets" are and what their secret symbolism means.

swag nollies

« Reply #41 on: July 07, 2016, 02:23:12 PM »
Its the jews

Main

• Rep: -208
« Reply #42 on: July 07, 2016, 02:33:26 PM »

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 159
  • We're just 2 lo(b)s(t)ers sitting behind a screen
« Reply #43 on: July 07, 2016, 08:09:20 PM »
Why can't Ricky just bring back illuminati/ silver star? My god that lineup :o
RIP Matt Reason

Impish sausage is definitely gonna blow up as a euphemism this year

eastcoaster

« Reply #44 on: July 08, 2016, 09:00:20 AM »
Mark Suciu's Philly/Adidas part has some Masonic images flash though little jump cuts... I bet there's plenty of low level Masons in skateboarding. I also think there is something to be said though about countless pictures of celebrities and politicians covering an eye or doing the "Shhhh" thing. Either it's just trendy and the mystic makes it interesting/open to speculation... Also could be that a lot of designers and photographers tell subjects to make these gestures just for the current interest in conspiracy theories...

I guess the way I see it is it's either a joke like doing bunny ears on your friend for a photo or they really are showing they're part of some club be it Bohemian Grove, Bilderburgs, Masons or Illuminati... Who knows.

One other thing to echo a post above about Masons getting out of trouble, I believe is true. My pop's friend is a Mason who got drunk, got on the interstate going against traffic the wrong way, almost killed a family and got like just a ticket for a seatbelt or something ridiculously minor.

Ya his part flashes the masonic symbol atleast once. They do this stuff on purpose, they flash the signs to show their allegiance. For a long time Nyjah's IG pic was him covering one of his eyes. Big Cat's was as well (dude from fantasy factory)

eastcoaster

« Reply #45 on: July 08, 2016, 09:03:51 AM »
Here's what no one who believes this stuff has been able to explain: why show all of these signs and symbols in public?  What is gained from doing that?  If these are secret societies that are brainwashing people and controlling the world, why wouldn't they want to keep that as secret and private as possible?  What is gained by essentially advertising their existence to anyone or everyone that engages with popular culture and media?  Furthermore, how can they succeed at any of their other secret missions when they can't even stop "members" from putting owls or all-seeing eyes or whatever symbols you want in pictures, videos, or performances and they must be really bad at keeping secrets if you can come across hundreds if not thousands of things online explaining what their "secrets" are and what their secret symbolism means.

They show it to ingrain the images in your sub-conscious mind so in the future when you see these symbols everywhere it will be nothing new. They no longer need to keep everything completely secret because even if you are awake to what is going on, you are viewed as crazy and a "conspiracy theorist".

Grampa

• Rep: 145
« Reply #46 on: July 08, 2016, 09:21:31 AM »
http://www.masonic-lodge-of-education.com/become-a-free-mason.html

If anyone is curious about this super-secretive elite society, feel free to join and find out all about it.

I read and hear a lot about the belief in Masonic pentagrams in the streets of Washington, D.C., secret Masonic conspiracies, Anti-Christian and anti-Bible beliefs, etc.   If I become a Free Mason, will I learn more about these?

No.

Why not?

There aren't any....which is why none can be "uncovered".  If your sole reason to join Freemasonry is to learn more about these types of Masonic myths, media hype, the occult and other supposed Masonic secrets, you will be deeply disappointed.

Stay woke, y'all.

SodaJerk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1085
  • Butterscotch yo!
« Reply #47 on: July 08, 2016, 02:12:36 PM »
It's a "society of secrets" not a "secret society". Straight from the mouth of an old friend of mine who was lodge master.

swag nollies

« Reply #48 on: July 08, 2016, 03:17:59 PM »
So even if this is all true, what is the negative purpose of these symbols? I dont remember triangles being anymore sinister than circles. Will triangles brainwash us into being mind slaves?

When I give thumbs up, it secretly means "good", whats spooky about hand signals?

Be sure to smoke mad weed and do some quality youtube research before you respond.

jim

• Rep: -23
  • Guess that's why they call it window pane
« Reply #49 on: July 08, 2016, 03:36:41 PM »
Does it hurt when you skate?
If no: Go skate
If yes: Go skate

Adam Carolla

• Rep: -43
« Reply #50 on: July 08, 2016, 04:57:11 PM »
if u cant see theres an evil force behind the scenes your a fukin person and should kill yerself. look at how govt and politics operate its all planned out and media is brainwash. doesnt matter if theyre called 'illuminati' or whtever either way they fukin own this place and there isnt shit the public can do about it. the whole world is fucked trust me.

sms_b

« Reply #51 on: July 08, 2016, 05:08:35 PM »

oyolar

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 400
« Reply #52 on: July 08, 2016, 06:29:07 PM »
Expand Quote
Here's what no one who believes this stuff has been able to explain: why show all of these signs and symbols in public?�  What is gained from doing that?�  If these are secret societies that are brainwashing people and controlling the world, why wouldn't they want to keep that as secret and private as possible?�  What is gained by essentially advertising their existence to anyone or everyone that engages with popular culture and media?�  Furthermore, how can they succeed at any of their other secret missions when they can't even stop "members" from putting owls or all-seeing eyes or whatever symbols you want in pictures, videos, or performances and they must be really bad at keeping secrets if you can come across hundreds if not thousands of things online explaining what their "secrets" are and what their secret symbolism means.
[close]

They show it to ingrain the images in your sub-conscious mind so in the future when you see these symbols everywhere it will be nothing new. They no longer need to keep everything completely secret because even if you are awake to what is going on, you are viewed as crazy and a "conspiracy theorist".

Cool so those symbols would be more frequent if this secret cabal has "total" power (which is also a weird thing--if they control the world economy and political systems, what more power do they want/need?).  But why show them in the first place and what is the benefit of then increasing the frequency?  What do they actually think they're achieving by showing these symbols in any capacity?  Even if people don't believe in this stuff (like they shouldn't) and think you're a conspiracy theorist (no scare quotes because you are one), why give anyone any ammo to make these connections in any capacity?  How are they so integral to the end game that they can't just not show them and remove the most obvious connections?
« Last Edit: July 08, 2016, 06:32:19 PM by oyolar »

Squirrel Girl

« Reply #53 on: July 08, 2016, 09:32:12 PM »
http://www.masonic-lodge-of-education.com/become-a-free-mason.html

If anyone is curious about this super-secretive elite society, feel free to join and find out all about it.

Expand Quote
I read and hear a lot about the belief in Masonic pentagrams in the streets of Washington, D.C., secret Masonic conspiracies, Anti-Christian and anti-Bible beliefs, etc.   If I become a Free Mason, will I learn more about these?

No.

Why not?

There aren't any....which is why none can be "uncovered".  If your sole reason to join Freemasonry is to learn more about these types of Masonic myths, media hype, the occult and other supposed Masonic secrets, you will be deeply disappointed.
[close]

Stay woke, y'all.

Wait, so if you're a woman you're unable to join? So it's basically just The Little Rascals for elderly men? Reminds me of that quote from Alan Moore:

“The main thing that I learned about conspiracy theory, is that conspiracy theorists believe in a conspiracy because that is more comforting. The truth of the world is that it is actually chaotic. The truth is that it is not The Iluminati, or The Jewish Banking Conspiracy, or the Gray Alien Theory.

The truth is far more frightening - Nobody is in control.

The world is rudderless.”

goldenbullcow

• Rep: -406
« Reply #54 on: July 08, 2016, 09:35:33 PM »
I had a Robbie Gangieme illuminati board that thing was radical

ChuckRamone

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 536
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #55 on: July 09, 2016, 05:57:31 PM »
Natas = Satan backwards. His board had triangle/pyramid imagery. Illuminati confirmed. Stay woke.

Main

• Rep: -208
« Reply #56 on: July 09, 2016, 09:16:59 PM »
Hahaha fuck I wish I had the link but I remember I came across a forum a long time ago that was all these conspiritards posting pictures of Illuminati skateboards and I think they put a Fred Gall Habitat graphic on there of an upside down star. They were all like, "yeah these skaters think they have us fooled with their subliminal messages". I was dying...

Hands down Hass out

• Rep: 3
  • 奇妙な滞在
« Reply #57 on: July 09, 2016, 10:11:41 PM »
if u cant see theres an evil force behind the scenes your a fukin person and should kill yerself. look at how govt and politics operate its all planned out and media is brainwash. doesnt matter if theyre called 'illuminati' or whtever either way they fukin own this place and there isnt shit the public can do about it. the whole world is fucked trust me.

I better learn those miller flips while there's still time.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2016, 10:38:23 PM by Hands down Hass out »

ducky darnsworth

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -113
  • personal text
« Reply #58 on: July 10, 2016, 01:04:27 AM »
were you guys talking about this monster ad that i just got on this page?

cherry

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 57
« Reply #59 on: July 10, 2016, 07:59:21 AM »

This would make the best fiction story