Author Topic: mystery drivers  (Read 808 times)

wallieD

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -191
mystery drivers
« on: September 25, 2016, 02:15:27 AM »
you guys ever experience an unseen maniac in a car? i was riding my bike around midnight tonight, and this car ahead  of me is at a stop. it makes a turn then goes all the way over the line in to my lane inches from me so i said what the fuck.... in a normal tone. the driver shouted GET THE FUCK OUT OF THE ROAD, and he sounded mad as hell (it was a street with no sidewalks, and he was in the wrong lane) then he hit the gas and stopped 100 yards down at the stop sign, peeled out making a right, and started coming back around that block so i said fuckkkk, and  went off-road behind a school while he couldn't see me. there are no streets back there, but i heard him speeding around like he was looking for me. i waited for 5 minutes, and left the opposite way i came.  all you can do is imagine who is in the car....is it a dude the size of john cena? or a dwarf? it could have been some people just fucking around for a laugh, or someone looking for a fight. you just have no clue, and don't want to find out.... that shit makes me nervous as hell at the time, but i'm stoked on it after it's over. kind of like being in a thriller movie for a couple minutes.

another time when i was a teen i was skating with a friend at night when a car full of people yelled skater fags, or something like that so we flipped them off. they peeled out and made a U-turn so we took off on foot thinking we might get jumped by a car full of people. we went through a few blocks hearing the car peeling out at every corner. we got to this church, and then heard them getting closer so we said fuck this we can't out run them, and decided to hide in this really narrow space between a house, and their garage. we were laying down flat,  barely hidden in some bushes. we heard the car coming our way then passing us going 1mph 5 ft away...we waited awhile then split up, and went home taking the alleys. at school the next week this guy in my class said it was him. he was driving like a fool for a prank. i was bummed finding out it was all for nothing, but relieved i didn't have some pissed off guy that is extremely offended by middle fingers looking for me in a small town.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2016, 02:18:19 AM by wallieD »

Grampa

• Rep: 146
Re: mystery drivers
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2016, 06:43:21 AM »
This week someone in a big bad truck cut me off in the Target parking lot. I casually raised my hands like, "what was that for?", and he screeched to a stop and just stared at me flipping me off. I started laughing and I guess he didn't like that, so he tried to block me in my parking space. It was dark so I couldn't really see the dude. My first thought was I was gonna have to fight some idiot because he was driving like a brain dead caveman. Then I remembered I live in the shittiest town in America where every white person has a hard on for guns, so I just reversed my car and drove around him. I made sure he could see I was laughing as I drove past him, even though at that point I was fantasizing about mailing his family's body parts to him for the rest of his life.

Iceman

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 433
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2016, 07:32:17 AM »
what if you missed the opportunity of a lifetime?

straight

« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2016, 08:56:25 AM »
This relates more to thread title than it does to answer your question. A few days ago I was driving along and noticed his this cutie walking along the sidewalk in her daisy dukes where her butt cheeks were hanging out and a white top showing off her belly. So naturally, as I drove pet her I look immediately in my rear view for one last glance and poof, she's gone, vanished! It really tripped me out. I thought maybe I was daydreaming or something like that. Then I got to thinking (and I'm not spiritual or into aliens/ghosts) but what if said alien or ghosts just aren't visible in mirrors. Anyway, she probably just make a quick right turn and was out of my vision behind a street light. Got me thinking weird though.

Coastal Fever

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 527
« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2016, 09:15:57 AM »

Main

• Rep: -208
« Reply #5 on: September 25, 2016, 10:47:55 AM »
One time I was at the gas pump and needed to go inside to get the change since I pre-paid, no one was behind me waiting so I stayed parked at the pump. I was in and out in maybe 20 seconds? Come back out and there's this angry looking old dude in a big truck. I get in, start my car and he starts laying on his horn yelling "hurry the fuck up!" out the window, so I just sit there and stare at him in my rear view watching him get more angry. Did it for a solid minute and as he was red in the face about to have a heart attack I stuck my head out the window and started blowing kisses at him as I rolled away and he called me a "fucking faggot".

Another time, I took acid one night and around 3AM I drove 10 minutes down the road to Walmart to grab ice cream. Everything was great, on my way back home the streets were empty besides me and one car in front of me. I got a little close cause he was driving like 25mph in a 40mph, but as I was engaging the breaks to back off a little he pulls off the road aggressively. Once I passed him he hits the gas and starts getting right on my ass, like inches away from hitting me. I get to my street and when I engage the left turn signal he proceeds to pull right next to me nearly side swiping me and blocks me from being able to turn. I tried to get a look at him but I was on two hits so the visuals were on strong, along with the adrenaline rush I couldn't make out shit visually. I throw it in reverse and so does he. Every attempt I made to go around this dude wasn't working as he was blocking me and almost running into me every time. I sped up and made a right on a different street and he didn't follow me but he sat there and watched me go down the road for a second and then drove away. I just laughed it off and proceeded to enjoy my trip and ice cream once I got home. People are strange...

wallieD

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -191
« Reply #6 on: September 25, 2016, 11:17:22 AM »
This week someone in a big bad truck cut me off in the Target parking lot. I casually raised my hands like, "what was that for?", and he screeched to a stop and just stared at me flipping me off. I started laughing and I guess he didn't like that, so he tried to block me in my parking space. It was dark so I couldn't really see the dude. My first thought was I was gonna have to fight some idiot because he was driving like a brain dead caveman. Then I remembered I live in the shittiest town in America where every white person has a hard on for guns, so I just reversed my car and drove around him. I made sure he could see I was laughing as I drove past him, even though at that point I was fantasizing about mailing his family's body parts to him for the rest of his life.
haha. this reminded me of another one. my local paper had this photo of a strange looking deformed deer sighted around town.  i was on another bike ride at night wheni saw a deer running through someones backyard a few blocks from that area so i stopped on the sidewalk, sitting there looking over in a foggy area for a minute hoping to see that deer. this big truck rolled up, and pulled in the parking lot with their brights on me so i couldn't see them, and some redneck said why the fuck are you looking at my grandparents house? i laughed and started to explain the deer story, but he instantly cut me off and said you better get the fuck out of here now! i tried to explain again and he cut me off saying leave now! so i felt like some kind of fucking pervert stalker when i was just looking at a deer, and i couldn't even explain it. i said fuck it, and left feeling like a creep for no reason.