Author Topic: Pro-Trump Skaters?  (Read 82732 times)

stabbedbywiggers

Re: Pro-Trump Skaters?
« Reply #120 on: January 06, 2017, 01:54:31 PM »
Fuck wallriding a wall. I want to see someone wallride an electric fence, no hands bitch, just wheels. Unless electricity move through urethane then nevermind.

h00man

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 139
« Reply #121 on: January 06, 2017, 03:23:33 PM »
Fuck wallriding a wall. I want to see someone wallride an electric fence, no hands bitch, just wheels. Unless electricity move through urethane then nevermind.

Just googled it. I dont think electricity can go through wheels
she can ride dick ham ham no joke ham

Salty Lame Ass Poosey

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -265
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #122 on: January 06, 2017, 03:38:55 PM »
Danny Wall
Skateboarding don't owe you shit but wheel bite in the rain -Jake Pheps

not_ericricks

• Rep: -65
« Reply #123 on: January 06, 2017, 04:15:11 PM »
I stand one step above you like a pharmacist

D. Bag

« Reply #124 on: January 06, 2017, 04:55:08 PM »
I don't want to know. Everyone in my country assumes (knows?) that trump supporters are racists/retards. I couldn't respect a trump supporter.

And this is why I stopped being a liberal after I mistakenly cast my 2nd vote for Bill Clinton in '96.

So much regular nonsense in how the leftist thought processes work where some of you think "I'M TOTALLY WANTING TO MAKE SURE EVERYONE THINKS I'M OKAY, SO I TOTALLY HATE EVERYONE WHO DISAGREES WITH ME AND WILL IMMEDIATELY CONSIDER ALL OPPOSING OPINIONS TO BE STUPID BIGOTED NONSENSE BECAUSE I AM ALWAYS RIGHT" shit.  Enough with the virtue signaling, folks, nobody cares how "tolerant" you want to look because it's all show, everyone is less than whatever image they want people to believe when they're by themselves, hell, the most racist people I ever met were die-hard leftists, but that was only behind closed doors, in public, they shamed everyone who didn't try to sound more tolerant than they were.  Funny how that works.

We had 2 actual choices here, and one had proven herself to be a fucking sell-your-time-to-gain-favors crooked fuck who has been embroiled in scandals for decades, the other a fucking businessman who was the antithesis to what most people were sick of.

The fact that people actually rallied behind Hillary as if she were a "good person" in any capacity still blows my mind, she has always been 100% out for herself and couldn't even get her crusty ass out to campaign 90% of the time.  She wrote you all off unless you lived in a few big cities or had lots of money to give to her for a few minutes of face time, she's just terrible.  Casting a vote for her to be against Trump didn't make ANYONE a "good person" themselves, it was just a big circle jerk for people to think they were doing the right thing while voting in everything that they claimed to be against.  I get the whole "I like Bernie" thing because the free shit platform appeals to many, so be it.  Just that the fact that the Bern fans don't see that Trump was OUR "Sanders" who stood against the same shit we were sick of also astounds me.

I voted for politicians who all failed to do any of the shit they said since '92, so fuck that nonsense - every one of them stabbed me in the back on BOTH party lines, the only time I didn't get burned was when I voted Harry Browne for Libertarian Party in 2000, and I don't think he made anyone's radar.  If Trump wouldn't have been on the ticket, I'd have quit voting this year, I'm never supporting another shitty career politician ever again, and eventually, some of you are going to come to this same conclusion after getting bent over and ass raped by the same people you voted for.

But, I'm sure somehow some dipshit will make this about race, or some other issue that has nothing to do with the fact that many of us who voted Trump simply wanted to say FUCK YOU as loudly as possible to the powers that be.  It was our protest vote, deal with it.  Some of us who have lived long enough remember that all of us seemed to be a LOT happier when we weren't tied up in daily PC nonsense and self-flagellation for not being whatever the media tells you is the perfect way to exist.  Fuck that shit, bring back the 80s where we actually DID seem to get along well and weren't so fucking terrible to each other.  Now we're trapped in a shitty time where people actually hate each other just because of who you voted for, and if you can't grasp just how fucking dumb that is, then I guess we really are permanently fucked.

/rant

stabbedbywiggers

« Reply #125 on: January 06, 2017, 05:17:24 PM »
this thread has gotten out of hand

Main

• Rep: -208
« Reply #126 on: January 06, 2017, 07:27:09 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

You don't have to be anything besides possessing some logic and reason to spot a libtard SJW. You can keep trying harder though.
[close]

You realize that blind hate and a refusal for any open conversation with opposing viewpoints is what got the U.S. into this predicament in the first place, right?
[close]

You realize libertarianism is a mental disorder, right?
[close]

Wait...
If this is not a typo you are very, very confused. Like, hilariously confused.
[close]

Hes gotta be drunk and or high.

Its practically impossible to confuse the two terms in bold.

[close]
You're giving that fucking moron too much credit.
[close]

Hey DwarfShwagginz memba when you tried to argue about gun control and when I schooled you, you became a ghost? Oh yeah, I memba...

Also, that was a typo. Derp. Fuck, it sucks I care what people on SLAP think of me though. Not gonna sleep tonight that's for sure...
[close]
Yeah fucking right, typo...  you didn't misspell shit, you added extra syllables and a different definition. hahahaha.

I don't think you understand how bad it is to argue with you. It's easier to sit back and let yourself shoot yourself in the foot.
[close]

I misused a word in place of another one, but good redirect to shift away from the fact that you tried to act like you knew what you were talking about in our little debate and then left when it got too embarrassing for you.
[close]
... because you're a fucking moron. And what debate? That you need an AR to shoot squirrels?

You're confused. You left because you were the moron. I'm not gonna backpedal too hard to a former debate, yes it was a debate on gun control that you failed miserably at. You left after you had all your facts wrong on how one of the Columbine shooters obtained his guns and once I began correcting your false claims you were ghost. You have ignorant libtard views and support removing people's basic freedoms and dictating behavior in order to live under the illusion of safety and security. Anyway, my point by responding to your interruption in this thread claiming I'm a moron is that you're the pot calling the kettle black. You're the fucking dumb ass, not me. Get back to being a loser alcoholic in a miserable marriage, cuck.

tobey

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 5
« Reply #127 on: January 06, 2017, 08:00:23 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

You don't have to be anything besides possessing some logic and reason to spot a libtard SJW. You can keep trying harder though.
[close]

You realize that blind hate and a refusal for any open conversation with opposing viewpoints is what got the U.S. into this predicament in the first place, right?
[close]

[close]

Wait...
[close]

[close]
[close]

Hey DwarfShwagginz memba when you tried to argue about gun control and when I schooled you, you became a ghost? Oh yeah, I memba...

Also, that was a typo. Derp. Fuck, it sucks I care what people on SLAP think of me though. Not gonna sleep tonight that's for sure...
[close]
Yeah fucking right, typo...  you didn't misspell shit, you added extra syllables and a different definition. hahahaha.

I don't think you understand how bad it is to argue with you. It's easier to sit back and let yourself shoot yourself in the foot.
[close]

I misused a word in place of another one, but good redirect to shift away from the fact that you tried to act like you knew what you were talking about in our little debate and then left when it got too embarrassing for you.
[close]
... because you're a fucking moron. And what debate? That you need an AR to shoot squirrels?
[close]

You're confused. You left because you were the moron. I'm not gonna backpedal too hard to a former debate, yes it was a debate on gun control that you failed miserably at. You left after you had all your facts wrong on how one of the Columbine shooters obtained his guns and once I began correcting your false claims you were ghost. You have ignorant libtard views and support removing people's basic freedoms and dictating behavior in order to live under the illusion of safety and security. Anyway, my point by responding to your interruption in this thread claiming I'm a moron is that you're the pot calling the kettle black. You're the fucking dumb ass, not me. Get back to being a loser alcoholic in a miserable marriage, cuck.

HEY alcoholics aren't losers. We are actually the life of the party and usually the cops get called because of us. Not our fault that you seem like a redneck who just snorts meth alone and jerks off to his guns

Level 60 Dwarf Paladin

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -83
« Reply #128 on: January 06, 2017, 08:16:03 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

Wait...
[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]
[close]

LOOOOOOOOL
you never know about pre-cum 

Main

« Reply #129 on: January 06, 2017, 08:23:40 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

Wait...
[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]
LOOOOOOOOL

As expected, nothing left of yourself to stand up for. You're a pussy lol.

Level 60 Dwarf Paladin

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #130 on: January 06, 2017, 08:31:38 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

Wait...
[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]
Yeah fucking right, typo...  you didn't misspell shit, you added extra syllables and a different definition. hahahaha.

[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]
LOOOOOOOOL
[close]

What do you want me to say? You want to just keep arguing about nothing and not change each others minds? Cool. I think you're an ignorant racist, you think I'm an ignorant libertarian... We're really making progress.  

buns out

• Rep: 3
« Reply #131 on: January 06, 2017, 08:50:14 PM »
This thread has such a Facebook feel to it.

shitsandwich

• Rep: -54
« Reply #132 on: January 06, 2017, 08:54:21 PM »
This thread has such a Facebook feel to it.

Stupid people can ride skateboards too

jk I haven't even read half of this thread

pizzafliptofakie

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1958
« Reply #133 on: January 07, 2017, 05:30:51 AM »
Quote from: D. Bag  link=topic=93884.msg2592560#msg2592560 date=1483750508
Expand Quote
I don't want to know. Everyone in my country assumes (knows?) that trump supporters are racists/retards. I couldn't respect a trump supporter.
[close]

And this is why I stopped being a liberal after I mistakenly cast my 2nd vote for Bill Clinton in '96.

So much regular nonsense in how the leftist thought processes work where some of you think "I'M TOTALLY WANTING TO MAKE SURE EVERYONE THINKS I'M OKAY, SO I TOTALLY HATE EVERYONE WHO DISAGREES WITH ME AND WILL IMMEDIATELY CONSIDER ALL OPPOSING OPINIONS TO BE STUPID BIGOTED NONSENSE BECAUSE I AM ALWAYS RIGHT" shit.  Enough with the virtue signaling, folks, nobody cares how "tolerant" you want to look because it's all show, everyone is less than whatever image they want people to believe when they're by themselves, hell, the most racist people I ever met were die-hard leftists, but that was only behind closed doors, in public, they shamed everyone who didn't try to sound more tolerant than they were.  Funny how that works.

We had 2 actual choices here, and one had proven herself to be a fucking sell-your-time-to-gain-favors crooked fuck who has been embroiled in scandals for decades, the other a fucking businessman who was the antithesis to what most people were sick of.

The fact that people actually rallied behind Hillary as if she were a "good person" in any capacity still blows my mind, she has always been 100% out for herself and couldn't even get her crusty ass out to campaign 90% of the time.  She wrote you all off unless you lived in a few big cities or had lots of money to give to her for a few minutes of face time, she's just terrible.  Casting a vote for her to be against Trump didn't make ANYONE a "good person" themselves, it was just a big circle jerk for people to think they were doing the right thing while voting in everything that they claimed to be against.  I get the whole "I like Bernie" thing because the free shit platform appeals to many, so be it.  Just that the fact that the Bern fans don't see that Trump was OUR "Sanders" who stood against the same shit we were sick of also astounds me.

I voted for politicians who all failed to do any of the shit they said since '92, so fuck that nonsense - every one of them stabbed me in the back on BOTH party lines, the only time I didn't get burned was when I voted Harry Browne for Libertarian Party in 2000, and I don't think he made anyone's radar.  If Trump wouldn't have been on the ticket, I'd have quit voting this year, I'm never supporting another shitty career politician ever again, and eventually, some of you are going to come to this same conclusion after getting bent over and ass raped by the same people you voted for.

But, I'm sure somehow some dipshit will make this about race, or some other issue that has nothing to do with the fact that many of us who voted Trump simply wanted to say FUCK YOU as loudly as possible to the powers that be.  It was our protest vote, deal with it.  Some of us who have lived long enough remember that all of us seemed to be a LOT happier when we weren't tied up in daily PC nonsense and self-flagellation for not being whatever the media tells you is the perfect way to exist.  Fuck that shit, bring back the 80s where we actually DID seem to get along well and weren't so fucking terrible to each other.  Now we're trapped in a shitty time where people actually hate each other just because of who you voted for, and if you can't grasp just how fucking dumb that is, then I guess we really are permanently fucked.

/rant

Standing in tolerance and being intolerant of racism/sexism/homophobia isn't hypocritical. It's actually how you combat those things.

It's not rocket science. People took to a guy who flaunted racist views, bragged of sexually assaulting women, and recruited a guy who thinks gay kids should be electrocuted, and they decided it wasn't a deal breaker. You can pretend to be about his bullshit policies all you want (he barely even is) but at the end of the day you voted for someone who embodies all of those methods of hatred, and it is by no means unreasonable to stand against that mode of thinking.

calvinsdream

« Reply #134 on: January 07, 2017, 06:54:21 AM »
It's not rocket science. People took to a guy who flaunted racist views, bragged of sexually assaulting women, and recruited a guy who thinks gay kids should be electrocuted, and they decided it wasn't a deal breaker. You can pretend to be about his bullshit policies all you want (he barely even is) but at the end of the day you voted for someone who embodies all of those methods of hatred, and it is by no means unreasonable to stand against that mode of thinking.

Main

« Reply #135 on: January 07, 2017, 12:34:48 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

Wait...
[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]
Yeah fucking right, typo...  you didn't misspell shit, you added extra syllables and a different definition. hahahaha.

[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]
LOOOOOOOOL
[close]

[close]
What do you want me to say? You want to just keep arguing about nothing and not change each others minds? Cool. I think you're an ignorant racist, you think I'm an ignorant libertarian... We're really making progress.  

You shouldn't have said anything in the first place, is the point. You came in here with a petty insult towards me thinking you're slick rick and I'm shutting your bitch ass down. You have no place to call anyone a "fucking moron" because you are in fact one yourself, even worse delusional. And where are you getting racist from? Proving my point you're delusional. You've gone full person. I've never commented anything racist on here, nor am I racist in any way shape or form. Typical libtard mindset, "waaah you don't agree with me therefore you're a racist!" Lol....

Level 60 Dwarf Paladin

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #136 on: January 07, 2017, 01:47:51 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

Wait...
[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]
LOOOOOOOOL
[close]

[close]
[close]

You shouldn't have said anything in the first place, is the point. You came in here with a petty insult towards me thinking you're slick rick and I'm shutting your bitch ass down. You have no place to call anyone a "fucking moron" because you are in fact one yourself, even worse delusional. And where are you getting racist from? Proving my point you're delusional. You've gone full person. I've never commented anything racist on here, nor am I racist in any way shape or form. Typical libtard mindset, "waaah you don't agree with me therefore you're a racist!" Lol....
God, you care so much hahahaha.

daewonbong3000

• Rep: 10
« Reply #137 on: January 07, 2017, 02:06:08 PM »
I miss DaSk8DOOD

Chavo

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 236
« Reply #138 on: January 07, 2017, 06:22:56 PM »
Quote from: D. Bag  link=topic=93884.msg2592560#msg2592560 date=1483750508
Expand Quote
[close]

/rant

So you're a pro?

Jerkstore

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -154
« Reply #139 on: January 07, 2017, 07:05:48 PM »
SJW PRO-SKATER CUCK LITERALLY DOESN'T UNDERSTAND HOW CAPITALISM WORKS - GETS DESTROYED BY LOGIC

tobey

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #140 on: January 07, 2017, 07:13:34 PM »
SJW PRO-SKATER CUCK LITERALLY DOESN'T UNDERSTAND HOW CAPITALISM WORKS - GETS DESTROYED BY LOGIC

Any new video that comes out in 2017, post it on pornhub with that title

NowhereInLife

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 20
« Reply #141 on: January 08, 2017, 02:05:33 AM »
the wallride should be on generator wood because of the meaningfulness. 

these political discussions are always so spirited, but always come off to me like folks arguing about whether a diseased dogshit sandwich would be better with ketchup or mayo.

LeakThis

• Rep: -26
« Reply #142 on: January 08, 2017, 03:17:20 AM »
MAGA Trump is the shit!

Jerkstore

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -154
« Reply #143 on: January 08, 2017, 07:26:16 AM »
slap is lowkey racist as hell but so is America

Getty

• Rep: 52
« Reply #144 on: January 08, 2017, 11:03:46 AM »
But, I'm sure somehow some dipshit will make this about race, or some other issue that has nothing to do with the fact that many of us who voted Trump simply wanted to say FUCK YOU as loudly as possible to the powers that be.  It was our protest vote, deal with it.  

Anyone who's confused about how our fellow citizens could have behaved in such a hateful and irresponsible way should read this guy's post very carefully. He perfectly articulates the dangerous lunacy we're up against.

Oh, don't worry: we'll deal with it.:)

Y'all have shown your true colors on this one: you're willing to elect a racist, sexist fascist demagogue in order to show non Christian/white America how much you hate us. Yeah, we definitely get it. And by "protesting" in this fashion you have forfeited your right to have any of your delusional concerns taken seriously. You've empowered the worst aspects of America with your "protest." The govt is more full of dangerous lunatics than ever before thanks to you. Trump's cabinet is 100 percent corporate lobbyists, oil executives, white supremacists and evil scumbags. The fact that you believe these people have your interests at heart is tragic and laughable. But now your ignorance and hate have become truly dangerous, so it's not funny at all anymore.  

This is *civil war* folks. The left has been very slow to realize that - largely because for quite some time the left has been helmed by corrupt pieces of shit like Hillary Clinton and gutless turds like the rest of the Democrat party. But new leaders are rising up, & I think it's finally dawning on everyone that we are up against hateful self-destructive fools who despise the very ideals of tolerance, diversity inclusiveness and justice that we thought the country stood for.

And y'know what? We're on the whole better educated, healthier and wealthier than y'all. When we finally get that this is a FIGHT, & that red America has not the slightest interest in the welfare of anyone who isn't white & Christian, we're going to kick the living shit out of you. It's ON. And I'm done having ANY sympathy for the noxious viewpoints you hold dear.

Wait & see... & enjoy your childish little "protest." Assuming this assclown doesn't nuke us all in one of his fits of ego madness (I'd give that about a 50/50 chance), we're not EVER going to let this happen again. Lots of people have been asleep but you've woke us the fuck up with this one.

So for that I thank you.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2017, 11:05:35 AM by Getty »

not_ericricks

« Reply #145 on: January 08, 2017, 11:27:56 AM »
Lol. Good argument, but if you reverse it, it fits just the same.

Imo the west is in a sad state. Im Canadian but shit is fucked here too.

I almost think a civil war or some sort of government overun is essential at this point, no matter who or what shitty party is in control.

This election woke alot of people up, of all races, faiths etc. And I think ths collective disagreement will eventually turn into an agreement. That is the entire government must go, a reset button if you will.

Im not hardcore right or left. I actually think its better if both sides could think of acting humane above everything else we could accomplish alot more.

Shits just weird these days and so ass backwards.

As complicated as we collectively made everything the solution is simple. Be a good person.

Glue Reed

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 159
« Reply #146 on: January 08, 2017, 12:37:21 PM »
Expand Quote
But, I'm sure somehow some dipshit will make this about race, or some other issue that has nothing to do with the fact that many of us who voted Trump simply wanted to say FUCK YOU as loudly as possible to the powers that be.  It was our protest vote, deal with it.  
[close]

Anyone who's confused about how our fellow citizens could have behaved in such a hateful and irresponsible way should read this guy's post very carefully. He perfectly articulates the dangerous lunacy we're up against.

Oh, don't worry: we'll deal with it.:)

Y'all have shown your true colors on this one: you're willing to elect a racist, sexist fascist demagogue in order to show non Christian/white America how much you hate us. Yeah, we definitely get it. And by "protesting" in this fashion you have forfeited your right to have any of your delusional concerns taken seriously. You've empowered the worst aspects of America with your "protest." The govt is more full of dangerous lunatics than ever before thanks to you. Trump's cabinet is 100 percent corporate lobbyists, oil executives, white supremacists and evil scumbags. The fact that you believe these people have your interests at heart is tragic and laughable. But now your ignorance and hate have become truly dangerous, so it's not funny at all anymore.  

This is *civil war* folks. The left has been very slow to realize that - largely because for quite some time the left has been helmed by corrupt pieces of shit like Hillary Clinton and gutless turds like the rest of the Democrat party. But new leaders are rising up, & I think it's finally dawning on everyone that we are up against hateful self-destructive fools who despise the very ideals of tolerance, diversity inclusiveness and justice that we thought the country stood for.

And y'know what? We're on the whole better educated, healthier and wealthier than y'all. When we finally get that this is a FIGHT, & that red America has not the slightest interest in the welfare of anyone who isn't white & Christian, we're going to kick the living shit out of you. It's ON. And I'm done having ANY sympathy for the noxious viewpoints you hold dear.

Wait & see... & enjoy your childish little "protest." Assuming this assclown doesn't nuke us all in one of his fits of ego madness (I'd give that about a 50/50 chance), we're not EVER going to let this happen again. Lots of people have been asleep but you've woke us the fuck up with this one.

So for that I thank you.

Great post.

What's a bunch of "regular nonsense" is that people think of their election of Trump as a "protest vote".  They truly think that this ultra-white slumlord billionaire who has lived his entire life dipped in gold is somehow "different" than the elitist power structure we are used to. 

tobey

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #147 on: January 08, 2017, 01:16:02 PM »
You guys do realize America voted for Hillary, she won that vote. The electoral college voted for Trump. I actually witness the final electoral college vote live online and as soon as they declared Trump the president, it was a bunch of old white guys cheering. I was just clueless on why they were cheering, i don't know much about politics but it was just a pretty simple choice to make this election. This isn't me bashing on republicans, you had way better candidates than Trump. Just no one gave them a chance because the media covered Trump 24/7, media fucked us big time

not_ericricks

« Reply #148 on: January 08, 2017, 01:56:51 PM »
You guys do realize America voted for Hillary, she won that vote. The electoral college voted for Trump. I actually witness the final electoral college vote live online and as soon as they declared Trump the president, it was a bunch of old white guys cheering. I was just clueless on why they were cheering, i don't know much about politics but it was just a pretty simple choice to make this election. This isn't me bashing on republicans, you had way better candidates than Trump. Just no one gave them a chance because the media covered Trump 24/7, media fucked us big time

The electoral college is is about as fair a system as I could think. It avoids popular vote from one highly populared area representing the country as a whole.

Its seems sad that many people, up until this election, didnt know of or understand the slectoral college. Many acted like it was a new thing, but its been around since like 1877 or somewhere around there.

But, I believe only 3 people have been elected president without winning the popular vote, so this was indeed pretty rare that Trump won.

I still dont care for any of the polititians but I do believe had the dnc nominated Sanders it would have been a landslide victory.

Politics, its kinda of intersfing to talk about but its all so stupid. Its so corporatized beyond belief.

None of these people are true representatives of the people and def. Have nothing in common with the average US citizen

Allen.

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 764
    • Cigarettes for Cardio avatar image
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #149 on: January 08, 2017, 04:30:41 PM »
I still dont care for any of the polititians but I do believe had the dnc nominated Sanders it would have been a landslide victory.

None of these people are true representatives of the people and def. Have nothing in common with the average US citizen

nail - head
For someone w.no signature ur awfully hostile, & that is why I do this