Author Topic: Pro-Trump Skaters?  (Read 82768 times)

calvinsdream

Re: Pro-Trump Skaters?
« Reply #240 on: January 22, 2017, 08:09:42 AM »
BA made a strong statement today. Calling a little girl a fucking idiot for an obvious stupid statement.

But shes like 10 years old. He should know better

Yeaaaah. He apologized in a post today for that, saying the same thing.

MexicanSpaniard

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 695
  • S&H
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #241 on: January 22, 2017, 08:15:17 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
BA made a strong statement today. Calling a little girl a fucking idiot for an obvious stupid statement.

[close]
Footy or it never happened
[close]

I will come over and steal all of your shit.

Level 60 Dwarf Paladin

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -83
« Reply #242 on: January 22, 2017, 08:44:42 AM »
never saw it, but I would start DC show watching with Preacher, it was an amazing comic and I have a friend aacting in it who said it was pretty close to the original storyline.

I couldn't quite believe Lotti on that list, guy always seemed intelligent/thoughtful.
Yea I've been wanting to check that out. It's Vertigo though, so is it part of the D.C. Universe? I was always a X-men kid, so outside the death of superman and batman's knightfall series im pretty unfamiliar with it.
you never know about pre-cum 

Tracer

• Rep: -65309
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
« Reply #243 on: January 22, 2017, 09:39:52 AM »
Anyone see those loser marches yesterday? Meanwhile the real America keeps winning...

not_ericricks

• Rep: -65
« Reply #244 on: January 22, 2017, 10:01:01 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Yeaaaah. He apologized in a post today for that, saying the same thing.

Good on him! I was the one that made a statement in that insta post lol. Its an ignorant kid from an area with a broken education system. Come on man!

As for what I said about lotti, he removed some shit too and hopefully is on the right track. Hes brian fucking lotti! Hes the man!
« Last Edit: January 22, 2017, 10:04:02 AM by Eric ricks »
I stand one step above you like a pharmacist

doublepeenis

« Reply #245 on: January 22, 2017, 11:31:08 AM »
I gotta say, Im kinda enjoying this level of butthurtness over trump. Its pretty hilarious. Its like people are grasping for anything to prove that they where right and didnt actually lose.

oldgoodburger

« Reply #246 on: January 22, 2017, 11:38:55 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
[close]

[close]

i don't see a problem with this. people who think like that are worthless no matter the age. BA > some random fat girl. thankfully she will be bullied most of her life for being fat and unattractive. i dont condone this but it's just gonna happen. 

shark tits

« Reply #247 on: January 22, 2017, 11:57:12 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
[close]

[close]

[close]

i don't see a problem with this. people who think like that are worthless no matter the age. BA > some random fat girl. thankfully she will be bullied most of her life for being fat and unattractive. i dont condone this but it's just gonna happen. 
she said some cunty stuff but she's obviously a product of her family. i'm glad BA [and everyone else] called her out but at some point it's your job to educate not just bully. like, it's the same as the death penalty is wrong using murder to punish murderers, bullying someone for being a bully isn't ending but perpetuating the cycle.
or maybe everyone's a piece of shit and deserves what they get in which case racism, capitalism and everything else is justified cause we're all crap. intuitively i feel like everyone deservese respect and kindness but objectively i'm prolly wrong.

not_ericricks

« Reply #248 on: January 22, 2017, 12:09:55 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]
she said some cunty stuff but she's obviously a product of her family. i'm glad BA [and everyone else] called her out but at some point it's your job to educate not just bully. like, it's the same as the death penalty is wrong using murder to punish murderers, bullying someone for being a bully isn't ending but perpetuating the cycle.
or maybe everyone's a piece of shit and deserves what they get in which case racism, capitalism and everything else is justified cause we're all crap. intuitively i feel like everyone deservese respect and kindness but objectively i'm prolly wrong.

Agreed. That was basically my point.

Stevie backed it up and is solid in my books. I had no beef with him posting an image of a newscast but the comments are atro ious at best

I.C. Weiner

• Rep: -7
« Reply #249 on: January 22, 2017, 12:13:16 PM »
I gotta say, Im kinda enjoying this level of butthurtness over trump. Its pretty hilarious. Its like people are grasping for anything to prove that they where right and didnt actually lose.
It's fucking fantastic to watch as a non american. Non trump supporters pleading to keep their rights, and victorious Trump supporters losing their diabetes meds. Couldn't make up this level of comedy.

augustmoon

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 817
« Reply #250 on: January 22, 2017, 03:36:45 PM »

it isn't anyone being "butthurt over losing", its people expressing their dissatisfaction with the threat to basic human rights, personal freedom, and transparency that started on day 1 of Trump's administration.  

Our revolution was kicked off by people not wanting to pay tax on tea, and you don't see why the threats we face now wouldn't be serious enough to warrant protest?  Get used it, there's going to be a lot more to come.  
« Last Edit: January 22, 2017, 03:38:22 PM by augustmoon »
Fuck brandon biebel... The lemon thrower

doublepeenis

« Reply #251 on: January 22, 2017, 04:05:51 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

it isn't anyone being "butthurt over losing", its people expressing their dissatisfaction with the threat to basic human rights, personal freedom, and transparency that started on day 1 of Trump's administration.  

Our revolution was kicked off by people not wanting to pay tax on tea, and you don't see why the threats we face now wouldn't be serious enough to warrant protest?  Get used it, there's going to be a lot more to come.  

you scared

not_ericricks

« Reply #252 on: January 22, 2017, 04:21:32 PM »
Lol @ revolution threats from the left.

billyerlife

« Reply #253 on: January 22, 2017, 04:39:06 PM »
This thread has been very helpful. I often wondered why everyone was so hard on Tracer, but now I see he is a fucking moron, and that is the last thing I will ever say about the little guy. It also has demonstrated that although many skaters are right wing neo-fascist dumb fucks, spoiled by skateparks and decked head to toe in Nike shit, with no education and no justification for the idiocy that spews out of their mouth, some skaters are actually decent human beings with a brain. If only the latter were the growing trend in our little world, but there is no justification for that belief either.

doublepeenis

« Reply #254 on: January 22, 2017, 04:48:35 PM »
right wing neo-fascist dumb fucks

decent human beings with a brain
Good point. I see now theres only 2 sides to this election, thank you for explaining.

Tracer

• Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #255 on: January 22, 2017, 04:51:44 PM »
This thread has been very helpful. I often wondered why everyone was so hard on Tracer, but now I see he is a fucking moron, and that is the last thing I will ever say about the little guy. It also has demonstrated that although many skaters are right wing neo-fascist dumb fucks, spoiled by skateparks and decked head to toe in Nike shit, with no education and no justification for the idiocy that spews out of their mouth, some skaters are actually decent human beings with a brain. If only the latter were the growing trend in our little world, but there is no justification for that belief either.
America is full of weak people call it flexing your rights whatever but it's the main reason the world laughs at them.

People wearing masks and destroying the local starbucks... Get a grip.

Alan

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2522
« Reply #256 on: January 22, 2017, 05:01:01 PM »

French Revolution, October Revolution, Cuban Revolution, etc...
Hosin' out the cab of his pickup truck
He's got his 8-track playin' really fuckin' loud

MexicanSpaniard

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 695
  • S&H
« Reply #257 on: January 22, 2017, 05:01:20 PM »
Slap is full of displaced person but it's alright

not_ericricks

« Reply #258 on: January 22, 2017, 05:05:53 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

We are talking about the american far left.

They cant even start themselves on fire (yeah that was tried and failed)

Tracer

« Reply #259 on: January 22, 2017, 05:18:49 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

BUT they can turn over a trash can with the best of em!

perverted super otaku!

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -217
  • "Needless to say, I had the last laugh."
  • Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #260 on: January 22, 2017, 05:30:25 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]
BUT they can turn over a trash can with the best of em!
they put it on it's side because they can't pop-ular vote over it standing up

botefdunn

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 754
« Reply #261 on: January 22, 2017, 06:32:50 PM »
Expand Quote
never saw it, but I would start DC show watching with Preacher, it was an amazing comic and I have a friend aacting in it who said it was pretty close to the original storyline.

I couldn't quite believe Lotti on that list, guy always seemed intelligent/thoughtful.
[close]
Yea I've been wanting to check that out. It's Vertigo though, so is it part of the D.C. Universe? I was always a X-men kid, so outside the death of superman and batman's knightfall series im pretty unfamiliar with it.

Vertigo is a DC imprint that they started in order to separate their darker/ weirder/ 'adult'' titles, but its all part of the same universe and there are occasional crossovers with characters like sandman and swamp thing. I think they were the first mainstream publisher to abandon the comics code of ethics and put out basically unrated content.

all you people talking shit on the protesters, you're wack. do these people run shit or hold any real power individually? No. Realistically, all they can hope for is to show that they exist for a second. It they did start a revolution it would be against incredible odds and everybody knows it. So why you wanna pick on the underdog? Because it's easy, that's why.

Level 60 Dwarf Paladin

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -83
« Reply #262 on: January 22, 2017, 06:53:35 PM »
I'm just glad this is happening.
you never know about pre-cum 

perverted super otaku!

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -217
  • "Needless to say, I had the last laugh."
  • Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #263 on: January 22, 2017, 07:00:44 PM »
ahhh man getting me with that schadenfreude 

doublepeenis

« Reply #264 on: January 22, 2017, 07:09:13 PM »

Best part of that is he got socked as soon as he started explaining his fucking meme pin.

I hope this goes on for 4 years.

Tracer

« Reply #265 on: January 22, 2017, 07:20:56 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]
Best part of that is he got socked as soon as he started explaining his fucking meme pin.

Cheap shots are always cowardly but sadly it's all the Libs have left. Good to see them being arrested they would never survive a 1v1 gloves on boxing match.

not_ericricks

« Reply #266 on: January 22, 2017, 07:49:04 PM »
What a fuckin coward. Cheap shot while wearing a hood???

Didnt even drop him lol

Grampa

• Rep: 151
« Reply #267 on: January 22, 2017, 08:46:35 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]
Cheap shots are always cowardly but sadly it's all the Libs have left. Good to see them being arrested they would never survive a 1v1 gloves on boxing match.

Last I checked anarchists weren't liberals...

Tracer

« Reply #268 on: January 22, 2017, 08:59:09 PM »
No one really gives a fuck. Such a small percentage of yanks out there rioting. Nobodies.

ducky darnsworth

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -113
  • personal text
« Reply #269 on: January 22, 2017, 09:21:25 PM »
wow he didn't even knock him over, weak, but yeah, rocking that fucking pepe pin no matter who it is you need to be socked imao