Author Topic: BOBBY  (Read 6993 times)

Sleazy

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 266
  • tiger style
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: BOBBY
« Reply #30 on: January 23, 2018, 09:34:59 AM »
uhhhh...

jorge

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -103
« Reply #31 on: January 23, 2018, 10:37:56 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Worrest overshot Puleo about a decade ago. That dusty old bum's jersey isn't going up in the rafters, Worrest's is. He's Bobby and that's just the way it is.
[close]
Puleo has had his jersey in the rafters for years son.  His opinions/personality have nothing to do with his style which is all time.
[close]

Puleo's jersey was made in China and it's pure coincidence it even has his name on it. He caught a terminal case of the kooks last century, he skates with his ass only which looks like dog shit, and I guess thankfully has people like you to keep him from jumping off a bridge (because he saw some interesting garbage in the water). Puleo's a dirty bum in the Little Lebowski Achiever sense and you know what Tom Penny sucks too.
So...you hate Puleo and Penny?  Whos next, Gonz?  Cardiel?

givecigstosurfgroms

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -958
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #32 on: January 23, 2018, 10:46:40 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Worrest overshot Puleo about a decade ago. That dusty old bum's jersey isn't going up in the rafters, Worrest's is. He's Bobby and that's just the way it is.
[close]
Puleo has had his jersey in the rafters for years son.  His opinions/personality have nothing to do with his style which is all time.
[close]

Puleo's jersey was made in China and it's pure coincidence it even has his name on it. He caught a terminal case of the kooks last century, he skates with his ass only which looks like dog shit, and I guess thankfully has people like you to keep him from jumping off a bridge (because he saw some interesting garbage in the water). Puleo's a dirty bum in the Little Lebowski Achiever sense and you know what Tom Penny sucks too.
[close]
  I think the guy (switch for brain) is just wound a little tight.   This shit was so predictable when I saw the thread title.
"I just care about the river, I dont care about your back"

louie the taurus

• Rep: -119
« Reply #33 on: January 23, 2018, 10:50:58 AM »
Came here for Bobby Wootton

shit_for_brains

« Reply #34 on: January 23, 2018, 10:54:12 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]
[close]
  I think the guy (switch for brain) is just wound a little tight.   This shit was so predictable when I saw the thread title.

Like the guy who gets a name that's written right in front of them wrong twice in one try is thinking about anything at all.

darkslideoftheforce

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -24
« Reply #35 on: January 23, 2018, 01:17:51 PM »
so what bobby is this?  ???

expired

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 73
« Reply #36 on: January 23, 2018, 02:09:05 PM »
Ahh I see you meant DOBBY
Ill take footage from any of the bobby's in skateboarding

givecigstosurfgroms

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #37 on: January 23, 2018, 06:18:10 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]
[close]
[close]

Like the guy who gets a name that's written right in front of them wrong twice in one try is thinking about anything at all.

Kay, the thing there is, if you got a self deprecating name like shitforbrains, then I'm not gonna feel like addressing you by it -I don't like taking part.   So that's why I refer to you as 'switch for brains'.    -It works.

fangen

• Rep: -24
« Reply #38 on: January 23, 2018, 07:43:09 PM »
(Puleo)    Bobby

(Worrest) Bawby

(d kyza)   Party Mamas

Global Moderator

« Reply #39 on: January 23, 2018, 07:59:20 PM »
Great skater but dresses like a person most of the time. I seriously don't understand how he thinks those kits look rad. And Bobby = Puleo. Respect that.

Killyoureself4000

« Reply #40 on: January 23, 2018, 08:01:49 PM »
bobby = worrest for me. thanks

Fuck off.  He's a bitch

Killyoureself4000

« Reply #41 on: January 23, 2018, 08:02:41 PM »
That was great, he's so good. But yes, 'Bobby' is either Puleo or Worrest. Given his presence over the last few years, I'm inclining towards Worrest.

Fuck you too

Killyoureself4000

« Reply #42 on: January 23, 2018, 08:04:21 PM »
Actuly jus gone go head and say fuck all yall

Mystical Leader

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -134
« Reply #43 on: January 24, 2018, 01:32:33 AM »
For me it's like

Bobbie Pulio/Polio
Bob Worrest
Bobbert DeKeyser

Snacks

« Reply #44 on: January 24, 2018, 03:35:00 AM »
Great skater but dresses like a person most of the time. I seriously don't understand how he thinks those kits look rad. And Bobby = Puleo. Respect that.
Hahahaha cunt what are you even talking about? Almost all of the clips he's just wearing some pants and a t shirt. Theres nothing even slightly out there that he's wearing.

SOTY

« Reply #45 on: January 24, 2018, 04:19:35 AM »
Actuly jus gone go head and say fuck all yall
*fuck y'all all

Global Moderator

« Reply #46 on: January 24, 2018, 04:57:47 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]
Hahahaha cunt what are you even talking about? Almost all of the clips he's just wearing some pants and a t shirt. Theres nothing even slightly out there that he's wearing.

Fair... the gear itself isn’t that out there, but the way it fits him bugs me. Something about rolled beanies, halter top sized sweatshirts, high waters and Cons Chuck Taylors that I can’t stand. Whatever, people seem to love that look these days so to each his own I guess.

shit_for_brains

« Reply #47 on: January 24, 2018, 07:31:37 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]
[close]
[close]

[close]

Kay, the thing there is, if you got a self deprecating name like shitforbrains, then I'm not gonna feel like addressing you by it -I don't like taking part.   So that's why I refer to you as 'switch for brains'.    -It works.

Nice cover dipshit but you clearly saw "Switch for brains" in my signature, spelled it wrong because you're a moron, and came up with an explanation fit for a 7 year old. 

fang

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 195
« Reply #48 on: January 24, 2018, 09:56:57 AM »
Bobby Polio or else

givecigstosurfgroms

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #49 on: January 24, 2018, 11:03:21 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]
[close]
[close]

[close]

[close]

Nice cover dipshit but you clearly saw "Switch for brains" in my signature, spelled it wrong because you're a moron, and came up with an explanation fit for a 7 year old.

Like I don't know your name by now.  I remember you didn't like me calling you a one note pony not because of the truth there is to it but because it was a misuse of a saying that was special to you.  And the grammar shit is important with you as well.  But I've never lied on slap once.  I'm kinda using the forum for therepy so kooking people and lying won't help me with that.

shit_for_brains

« Reply #50 on: January 24, 2018, 11:53:55 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]
[close]
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

Like I don't know your name by now.  I remember you didn't like me calling you a one note pony not because of the truth there is to it but because it was a misuse of a saying that was special to you.  And the grammar shit is important with you as well.  But I've never lied on slap once.  I'm kinda using the forum for therepy so kooking people and lying won't help me with that.

I'm not calling you a liar, I'm calling you stupid which you would have picked up on if you weren't so stupid.

givecigstosurfgroms

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #51 on: January 24, 2018, 12:07:24 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]
[close]
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

I'm not calling you a liar, I'm calling you stupid which you would have picked up on if you weren't so stupid.
  Implying there is a "cover" is accusing someone of dishonesty.   If you're so not stupid, why am I explaining this to you?  Anyway, be well.  This isn't therapeutic.

Yushin Okami

• Rep: 115
« Reply #52 on: January 24, 2018, 12:30:10 PM »
There is only one "Bobby" that matters
We all know you have two sexy anthropomorphic wolves who buttfuck each other on the bottom of your board.

Style Police

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 802
« Reply #53 on: January 24, 2018, 01:24:36 PM »
What about Vov?

ungzilla

« Reply #54 on: January 24, 2018, 01:33:53 PM »
my hobby is to lobby for Bobby, Pobby, Dobby, and Vobby

i'll show myself out

botefdunn

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 753
« Reply #55 on: January 24, 2018, 01:49:09 PM »
sfb doesn't need (or want, i am sure) my support,  but i sure do appreciate his humourous pessimism or whatever you want to call it, as do we all.

by no means trying to take sides in this little squawing you guys have going back and forth, just saying sfb is my contender for poty, at least until he says some ill-intentioned shit i can't live with.

and puleo is one of my all-time favs, your out of your shitty mind thinking he's washed but hey
« Last Edit: January 24, 2018, 01:51:18 PM by botefdunn »

Dark Knight

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 365
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #56 on: January 24, 2018, 02:30:58 PM »

Looks like Dane Vaughn haha

GAY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 3388
  • Those that SLAP, can't.
« Reply #57 on: January 24, 2018, 02:48:33 PM »
Stuck to your ass like a Victoria's Secret wedgie!

thebacker

« Reply #58 on: January 24, 2018, 03:02:29 PM »

Bobby light gonna do you right

givecigstosurfgroms

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #59 on: January 24, 2018, 06:03:22 PM »
sfb doesn't need (or want, i am sure) my support,  but i sure do appreciate his humourous pessimism or whatever you want to call it, as do we all.

by no means trying to take sides in this little squawing you guys have going back and forth, just saying sfb is my contender for poty, at least until he says some ill-intentioned shit i can't live with.

and puleo is one of my all-time favs, your out of your shitty mind thinking he's washed but hey
  Uh he didn't say Puleo was washed, he's saying, repeatedly, that the guy is shit and always was shit.  And prolly called him stupid too.